Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sin Twins: Dirty Dancing

"Tina is out for public sex, showing off, and hungry for cum. How wild can she get?"

86
11 Comments 11
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"With a new, willing victim for their switcheroo games, Tara has set Tina up for public exhibitionism, sex, and a wild time. More than eager, Tina is so horny that she jumps into action, immediately, going wild in a restaurant, in the car, in the open, and in a nasty nightclub."

Tina’s libido skyrocketed when her sister told her all about Gregory and their public, exhibitionist escapades. The horny blond’s pussy flowed like a waterfall, her skin overheating at the thoughts of the carnal delights that awaited her. Identical twins also meant identical tastes, so she was more than eager to meet this reputedly handsome, hung, dominant but not domineering stud. She played coy with Tara, not convincing her in the least, but that was part of their game. Each of the Pumphord sisters pretended to hate the situation that the other one devised. Not so secretly, they both knew they loved all of it.

Pooling their spare money together, the twins spent the majority of their day dress shopping. The Summer Solstice was a ritzy restaurant, and their usual wardrobe would be insufficient. It was the sort of establishment where tuxedo-clad musicians wandered about, linen covering the tables, and the cost of a single meal was in the three-figure range. Still wanting to look seductive, and after much debate, they settled upon a Portia and Scarlett evening dress in a shimmery, sequined cobalt blue. The bodice-style top sexily enhanced one’s cleavage, and the long, flowing slit up one side opened up lots of possibilities. Ignoring the fact that it cost over one month’s rent, Tina then separated from her sister and had her hair styled, her nails manicured, and her makeup professionally done.

It wasn’t until her ride-share dropped her off in the middle of the ritzy part of downtown that Tina realized she didn’t know Greg’s last name. Feeling foolish, but looking like a horny, sexy glamour model, Tina entered the five-star restaurant, trying not to gawk at the decor. Being more of the booze and cheeseburger sort of woman, the posh affluence of the Summer Solstice's interior took her aback.

High, vaulted ceilings, ornately carved with accenting ridges and fleur-de-lis had ambient lighting in foliage-filled alcoves, and genuine crystal chandeliers making it look like a royal ballroom. Everything about the restaurant bespoke of wealth, class, and style. Spying the bar, all dark wood and gleaming brass, Tina noted that the top shelf liquor was all brands that she would only be able to find during an internet search of “World’s most expensive whiskey.”

She scanned the patrons, looking for Gregory, which was very difficult to do, considering that she’d never personally seen him. Luckily, just as the condescending greeter was asking her if she had a reservation, Greg spied her, waved, and held up his nearly empty glass. She smiled, shooting the college-age bitch, scolding her with a withering glance.

“My beau is over there. Don’t worry; I’ll seat myself.”

Gregory was everything Tara had described and more. His shaggy hair, piercing light eyes, and ruggedly masculine body made her heart skip a few beats and her pussy turn molten. His pearly, perfect smile with a hint of mischief tore at her soul. She sauntered over to the table, putting her sexual charms on full, bouncing display, and smiled at Greg as he rose to hold her chair for her.

“I’m glad you made it. Love your look; it’s so different from last night. Drinks are on the way, and I took the liberty of ordering for you, just in case you decided to show up.”

“Really, Gregory. After one scorching-hot encounter, you think that you know me?”

Tina decided to not waste any time; she removed her foot from her stiletto-heeled shoe and began running it up and down his leg. The long, linen tablecloth hid her actions from prying eyes, which gave her a naughty idea.

“So, wow me. Tell me what you think I wanted to order.”

“Tequila for your starter drink, of course. Top shelf. For an appetizer, I ordered you the Lobster Bisque and Louisiana shrimp. Your entrée will be Steak Diane, which is Filet Mignon medallions flambéed in brandy. I’ll leave dessert up to you, though.”

Tina was more than slightly impressed. Retaining her composure, she replied, “That will do fine, Gregory.”

“You’re obviously a woman who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to act, so I figured that you’d enjoy a complicated meal with layered tastes.”

“Astute, handsome. Just keep the drinks flowing. I intend of getting myself tipsy enough to crawl under this table and suck you off, right here.” Her foot ran up his leg, finally, nestling itself over his crotch. Tina wiggled her toes, caressing his man-meat.

Tina was enamored with Greg. He was confident without being a braggart, funny and entertaining without trying too hard, and so sexy that she found herself lustily flirting, always responding with innuendo and double entendres. She even dropped her hand under the table, beneath the tablecloth, and through the slit in her dress, so she could finger herself a little to relieve the sexual pressure that had been building. It didn’t; her extreme arousal had grown to epic, slutty proportions. Gregory was in control, and he knew it. Tina couldn’t have cared less about who was controlling the encounter; she was simply enjoying the dance of seduction far too much to concern herself with who was leading.

Both the drinks and conversation flowed, the torrid heat between them growing with each passing second. Finally, she’d had enough and couldn’t sit there, dressed in the most expensive garment she’d ever worn, stewing in her sexual juices.

“Order me something sweet for dessert, but, right now, I need some cream.”

Her eyes sparkling in the perfectly set mood lighting, as well as her expensive dress, the lust-addled blond glanced about, then slipped beneath the table. The long, linen tablecloth hid her from view. Her timing was impeccable. Just after she crawled under, she heard the waiter approaching. She could see his shiny, black shoes stopping beside Greg.

“Would the gentleman care for a decadent dessert and, perhaps, an after-meal liqueur?”

Tina snickered to herself, pushing Gregory’s legs apart, then undoing his slacks, so she could fish out his cock. Not hesitating, she knelt on the plush carpet, one hand shooting through the slit in her dress to finger her molten cunt, the other pumping his hardening shaft up and down while she lowered her lips over the head, sucking him, intensely.

Tara would say that she was the one who sucked cock the best; Tina would call her a liar. Regardless, both of the blond, identical twins savored the feeling of a hard cock pounding into their eager, slutty mouths. Greg was long and thick, not so much of either that she couldn’t lunge the entire length down her throat. Fingering herself with wild abandon, the nasty dirtiness of fellating a man she’d literally just met in the middle of an occupied restaurant made her pussy drip.

Gregory did all he could to keep his composure, listening to the waiter rattle off a seemingly endless list of decadent sweets, cakes, and other sundries, all while suggesting fine, overpriced liqueurs to pair them with. Greg did his best, grunting out moaning-sounding non-words. Tina fingered herself to a quick, mostly silent orgasm, never once relinquishing her suction on his shaft.

“I… aaah… ummm… oh…well. Just… the check…mmm… please,” Greg stuttered, refusing dessert.

The waiter’s shoes had just left her field of view when her date’s hips humped forward, his thighs shaking. Dinnerware rattled, his fists slamming down on the table in blissful release. Tina’s efforts were rewarded with a geyser-like eruption of hot, sticky cum shooting down her throat and coating her mouth. The first blast almost made her gag, but she steeled herself, sucking on his cock so hard that her cheeks sunk inward. The second and third shots coated her tongue, mouth, and lips. Greedily slurping up his spunk, the horny, orgasmic woman drank every drop.

When she emerged from under the table, Tina was all smiles, a little bit of creamy, white fluid still dripping down her mouth. She gazed at him with longing, rubbing the cum onto her ruby-red lips.

“Take me someplace amazing to dance. I want a kinky crowd and lots of booze.”

“Booze?”

“Yes, to lower my inhibitions, so I can fuck you on the dance floor.”

They hadn’t even left the parking lot in Gregory’s expensive car before Tina turned in her seat to face him, laying one foot on the dashboard, the other canted to widely spread her legs. She smiled at him with open lust, pulling the sparkling, sequined hem of her dress to one side; the slit gaped open, exposing her bare cunt.

KarlaFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarlaFerrer

“Make sure that you drive close to a lot of trucks, so they can see me finger-fuck myself.” With that moaning comment, she pulled her breasts up over the top of her dress, exposing them, and plunged both of her hands into her wetness.

“Do you like watching me fuck myself? Oh, fuck…mmm. It feels so good. I’m going to cum all over my hands. Fuck.”

Tina got herself off twice before they’d reached the nightclub Gregory had picked. The After Dark club was another of those fancy places that mere plebs like Tina had never dreamed of getting into. Real velvet ropes, valet parking, and an atmosphere of affluent, luxurious decadence permeating the club, both inside and out. Tina snickered when the uniformed valet got into Greg’s car; he sniffed the air several times, inhaling the aroma of her sex.

Tina looked about. “Nice place. Do you come here often?” she laughed. “So, did my cheesy pickup line work?”

The blond, her intense, furious masturbation only temporarily sating her, was stunned when she got inside the club. Cavern-like an affluent, the rich, powerful, and famous cavorted about in various stages of undress, and a topless DJ writhed to the rhythm of the music she was sending out through the club. Tasteful, plush fixtures were scattered about, a few of the booths and tables containing people involved in various sexual acts. The small army of the club’s staff milled about, ignoring the woman being fingered by her girlfriend in a corner booth, and conversing with a couple mid-coitus as if nothing were out of the ordinary.

Gregory smiled. “I’ve been here a few times. I like the service, and nobody will mind us doing a little dirty dancing.”

“Awesome! Go get me a lot of drinks, then finger my cunt while I get drunk. Hopefully, that magic cock of yours will be hard, again, and you can fuck me in front of everyone.”

After several shots, one orgasm, and two glasses of Cristal later, Tina grabbed Gregory by the crotch and led him onto the dance floor. Other people were groping at one another, most of them just dancing and enjoying themselves.

“Isn’t the redhead wearing the leather dress an actress?”

“Yes, she is, Tina, but pay her no mind. People come here to get away from the limelight.”

“So, my new boyfriend is all rich and famous, then?”

He laughed. “Not at all. My father owns the Ritz hotel chain; I’m a big nobody.”

“Big is right! I just had your cock in my mouth. Let’s dance.”

The timing was perfect. A fast song with a thundering, ponderous beat let them get used to how each other’s bodies moved. The industrial trance music that followed allowed them to synchronize their movements, Gregory finding infinite ways to touch her, his hands occasionally slipping through her dress’ slit to finger her still-wet pussy. The third song was a soulful, slow rhythm, letting them dance body-to-body; this allowed Tina to unzip Gregory’s pants and fish out his cock, stroking it to an impressive erection.

She stroked him to the music, moaning and talking dirty into his ear until the song finished. The next number was a driving, pounding, bass-heavy tune, one that immediately put the listener into an instinctive, primal mindset. Feeling inspired, Tina, panting from the dancing and her highly aroused state, put her hands around Greg’s neck, then she jumped up, ensnaring his torso with her overheating thighs and locking her ankles together. Gregory wrapped his arms around her, holding her in place.

With a devilish smile, moaning loudly, she grabbed his hard cock and placed it at her sodden hole’s opening. It only took a swivel of her hips to impale herself on his turgid member. She felt weightless with him holding her aloft, safe, and so horny that she wondered if she were about to pass out. Using the music’s pumping tempo as her metronome, Tina humped against his muscular body, fucking him in time to the music. Others looked, smiled, and mostly went on with enjoying their night. A few watched, but they were nonplussed, enjoying the show but not being pushy, offended, or attempting to join.

“Cum in me! Right here, right now. Show me how much I turn you on; fill me with your seed.”

Tina, her expensive dress flailing about as she grew insane with lust, bounced and humped away with wild abandon. The thrill of being watched and appreciated without repercussions quickly threw her over the edge. With one hand clinging to his neck, her other hand assaulted her swollen, sensitive clit, and she brought herself to a quick, intense orgasm. Still possessed by passion, her lust only increasing, the wild young woman, her tits spilling out of her dress’ top, found herself in a constant orgasm loop. As soon as the tidal waves of pleasure from one orgasm tapered off, a tsunami of bliss washed over her, drowning her in horny delight.

“I’m going to fucking cum, you horny slut!” Greg bellowed.

Tina released her grip on his muscular body, letting her back arch outward. Greg seemed to be possessed by his own horny demons, spinning about as he shot stream after stream of cum into her volcanic cunt. For Tina, it was a new and unique experience. She was whirling about, suspended in midair with her boobs out for the entire world to see, as the dizzying sensation of turning round and round meshed with the horny ecstasy of feeling hot jizz shooting deep inside her quivering snatch. The sensation was so weightless and blissful that it triggered another orgasm, her clenching cunt spasming around his throbbing cock.

When he’d filled her with his juices, he gently untangled her from his body and set her back down on the dance floor. Still sighing and moaning, Tina reached through her dress and plunged three fingers inside her freshly-fucked sex hole. Moaning, cursing, and humping her cunt against her thrusting fingers, she fucked herself, smiling and moaning at the onlookers and Greg, until her knees began to buckle. Withdrawing her saturated fingers, she raised them to her mouth, then fucked her face with her sodden hand, tasting their mixed nectar. That netted applause from the people on the dance floor. She gave a blushing bow, then pulled, by the hand, out of the club.

“Keep your cock out, handsome. I want to suck my cum off your cock with my bare ass hanging out the window while you drive me home.”

By the time he’d driven her to her townhouse, Tina had sucked on his cock enough to make herself horny again. Despite her best efforts, slurping and moaning on his cock, he couldn’t get it up a third time. But, when he exited the vehicle to walk to the passenger side to open the door for her, Tina just swiveled in the seat and spread her legs wide open.

“Clean my cunt, stud, and make sure you get that tongue up there real deep.”

Not hesitating, Greg smiled at her, called her an “exhibitionist whore,” which made her smile, and knelt between her legs, his tongue impersonating a whirlwind over her dripping pussy.

“My clit! Suck my clit, you dirty fucker. Fuck, yes! I’m going to cum.”

Tina did care that anyone driving or walking down the road could readily see them. She wanted to be seen, needed to know that others were getting off on her slutty behavior. Cars honked horns as they passed, and she waved at them, enjoying the moment until his expert tongue sent her soul cascading into the ether, a tremendously powerful orgasm sundering her soul.

“Holy fucking fuck!” Tina screamed as soon as she entered the townhouse, startling her masturbating twin. “That’s one kinky fucker you picked. Tell you what; if you want to stay home, tomorrow night, I’ll go.”

“No fucking way, you skanky whore. He’s mine tomorrow. What are we going to do?”

“Don’t you know? So much for the psychic twins routine. You’re going to a very special movie theater. You’ve always wanted to get fucked in a theater. Didn’t you know that?”

“Only a fucking slut would think of that.”

“Only a skanky whore would want to do it instead of letting her sister take one for the team.”

“It’s my turn, slut.”

“Whore.”

“Dirty, cum-loving skank. Look at how trashy you are! You tore your dress.”

The twins erupted in giddy laughter, then, in unison, screamed, “Rebel, rebel!”

To be continued…

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments