Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Perfect Babysitter

"Carla finally gets what she wants"

136
15 Comments 15
12.4k Views 12.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Carla is real, but I never fucked her. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Missed opportunities..."

She loved it when he called her to babysit.  His kids were so well-behaved and went to bed early, which made her night so easy.  He was also very generous, paying her very well.  He had a great house and always offered to build her a fire on cold nights.  The fridge was always well-stocked and he didn’t mind if she drank a beer.  Still, none of these reasons were why she really enjoyed sitting for him.  The real reason was that she was so very attracted to him. 

He certainly did not look forty-four, very handsome and nicely built.  He obviously worked out and his broad back and shoulders along with his incredible arms made her tingle all over.  He was just so much a man. Everything about him was masculine and when he looked at her with his deep green eyes and that wicked little smile on his face, it was like he knew things she could not dream of, and it made her body ache for his touch.

So, when he called her a few days before and asked her if she could sit for him the upcoming Friday, a plan began to form in her mind. It had been in the back of her brain, swirling around since her birthday when she had finally turned eighteen.  She had mentioned her “special” birthday to him several times, hoping that he would finally start seeing her as a woman instead of a girl.  But twice now she had sat for him since her birthday, and nothing seemed different.  Well, this time she was going to try to force something different to happen!

He checked the time as he finished getting ready.  Carla would be there any minute to watch the kids and he figured he should be dressed when she arrived.  Just as he was buttoning his shirt, he heard the doorbell ring.  He felt his heart race just a few beats faster.  Carla was his favorite sitter.  Not only because she did a great job and the kids loved her, but also because she was so incredibly sexy!  How many times he had fantasized about her, he could not remember.  Before her last birthday, he felt like such a dirty old man when she was not even eighteen, and he tried so hard not to think about her in that way.  Since her birthday, though, he found himself thinking increasingly about her.  She looked so exotic with her dark hair and eyes, and her figure drove him a little crazy. She had pristine skin, a toned and athletic body, and a smile that made his cock twitch every time he saw her.  He was sure it was his imagination, but the last few times she had been over, it seemed like she had dressed sexier.  He did notice the way she looked at him, but surely someone so hot and so young would not be interested in someone as old as him. 

Still, as he answered the door, he could not believe how hot she looked in her little skirt and low-cut top.  Her hair was done beautifully, and he noticed just a touch of makeup.  The way she smiled up at him made his cock twitch. Wow, she was beautiful!

"I should be back about eleven," he told her and then he was gone.

Carla had noticed him take a second look, up and down her body and she was so glad she had chosen to wear her sexiest outfit and just a touch of makeup.  She had dreamed all day of making him notice her and she knew she had just succeeded, and she was feeling just a little lightheaded about it!  She just knew tonight was the night and all she had to do was figure out exactly how to make it happen.  She thought she knew just how to do it.

As he pulled up the long driveway and parked in the garage, he felt his heart racing a little.  All night long he could not concentrate on where he was and what he was doing.  Instead, his mind kept going back to Carla in her skirt and blouse, looking so amazing.  He really thought that he had detected something in her smile and from the way she looked at him. Like she was as hungry for him as he was for her.  Surely it was just his imagination, wasn't it?  All he knew was that he hoped it was not, that she really wanted him as badly as he did her.  His mouth watered in anticipation of the thought of tasting her lips as they kissed passionately.

As he walked into the house, he heard some soft rock playing; the house was mostly dark.  He walked to the living room expecting to find Carla on the couch, but it was empty, the fire having almost died in the fireplace.  He thought she must be in the kids’ room, maybe asleep. 

He headed to his bedroom to get out of his suit and as he stepped into his room, his heart skipped a beat.  Carla was laid across his bed, sideways on her stomach.  She was wearing nothing but a black thong which highlighted the curve of her ass perfectly.  Her luxurious dark hair lay in big curls down her back, almost reaching her gorgeous ass.  He instantly felt his cock grow hard as he stood there admiring the view.

"I was starting to wonder if you would ever make it home," she said as she looked over her shoulder at him.  

Her head was swimming in happiness and excitement.  The look on his face was exactly what she was hoping for.  The obvious bulge growing in his pants was also what she hoped for.  

PoisonEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PoisonEva

He started unbuttoning his dress shirt as she watched, then moved to his shoes.  Soon he was naked, and she slid off the bed to the floor on her knees.  

"I've been wanting to do this for so long," she said as she took hold of his large, rock-hard cock and licked it from the base to the very tip in one long stroke.  

He moaned loudly and said, "Oh, Carla, me too!"

Sucking the head into her tiny mouth, she looked up at him as he looked down into her face.  He was smiling so big, and she knew she was making him feel incredibly good, and that made her so happy.  She took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could, but it was so big she could only take about half of it in until it would begin to choke her.  

Fondling his balls, she sucked hard on the head, loving the sound of him moaning.  Then she slowly worked him back into her throat, slowly swallowing as much as she could without gagging. 

Pulling him from her mouth, she looked up at him and in her best sexy voice said, "I want to taste your cum!"

He could not believe what he had just heard! It drove him wild, and he grabbed her head, stuffing his cock back into her mouth.  She knew what to do and wrapped her hand around the base of his cock so he could fuck her mouth hard and fast without going too far in and gagging her.  She gripped his cock hard as he began pounding it in and out of her mouth. 

Her tiny mouth was so wet and hot.  She was swirling her tongue on his cock as it ran in and out of her mouth and he knew he would not last much longer.

Carla was so turned on.  Feeling his hands on her head, pulling it onto his cock with each thrust was driving her crazy.  She had wanted this for so long, to be his little cock-slut, and he was making her feel that way perfectly!  She felt so sexy and so grown up and she loved knowing she was making him feel so good. 

She was feeling exquisite too, and her pussy was so wet.  Her free hand moved to it, slipping under the waistband of her panties, and she began to rub her pussy while he fucked her mouth.  He was moaning louder now and when she felt his cock expand in her mouth, she knew what was coming: he was cumming!

His head was swimming.  This little minx was giving him the blowjob of his life and it was amazing.  As he got close to the point of no return, he had to fight the urge to pull her hand off his cock and ram his cock all the way in and explode straight down her throat.  So instead, he pulled his cock out of her mouth.  She knew just what to do, and opened her mouth wide, sticking out her tongue, her body language begging for him to cum in her mouth. 

As a huge orgasm finally ripped through his body, his cock shot blast after blast of white, hot cum into her little mouth.  When the first blast landed and she finally got a taste of his cum, her pussy exploded into an orgasm of her own. As she came, Carla did her best to catch every last drop before swallowing it all in one huge gulp.

Then she grabbed his cock and stroked it once from the base to the head, producing a big drop of cum.  Carla licked the drop slowly with her tongue, making a show of it while looking into his eyes, watching him shiver in pleasure.  Then she dove on his cock, once again getting as much as she could fit in her mouth and pushing to get more.

He took her head in his hands again and fucked her mouth for several strokes before pulling his cock out.

“Get in the center of the bed on all fours, you are about to get fucked,” he told her.

Carla climbed eagerly onto the bed, moving to all fours.  Looking back, she saw him climbing into the bed after her. As he got close her hips rotated, pointing her ass straight up.  This presented her pussy to him.  He could see it was already dripping.  Obviously, sucking his cock and swallowing his cum had made her very horny! So, as he moved in behind her, he was able to ram his cock home with one great thrust.

Carla screamed in ecstasy.  

He was so big, and she was so slender, and it felt like his cock was as big around as her waist.  But while it hurt some, her scream instantly turned into cries of pleasure as her pussy exploded into orgasm.  Holding his cock deep inside of her, he wrapped his big, strong hands around her waist and began fucking her.  A slow rhythm, his hands pinning her in place while he slowly fucked his cock in and out of her, just the head staying in on the backstroke. Picking up the pace, he fucked her faster and harder until he was slamming, balls-deep, into her with each thrust.

Carla kept cumming until finally her body gave out and she collapsed on the bed.  She felt him lie down next to her and pull her into him, moving her on her side while he cuddled in behind her.  She fit so well against his body, his big, strong arms wrapped around her, his half-hard cock pushing in between her legs as she drifted off to sleep.

"Sleep well, little one," he whispered.

Published 
Written by YourTxSir
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments