Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Babysitter - The Finale

"Jack and Karen and Holly enjoy another round"

175
30 Comments 30
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Holly glanced from Jack to Karen and back again as she slowly got her breath back. She’d never been fucked like that before. She’d only been with two boys her own age and neither had been that memorable. And now, she’d had sex with a real man and her first time with a woman, all in the space of a few minutes.

Jack was grinning and stepped closer. He stood at the edge of the bed. He held his cock in his hand. It was hard and glistening, still covered in Holly’s juices.

“I think Jack wants more,” Karen giggled as she kissed Holly’s neck. Truth be told, Holly wanted more too.

Karen gazed up at Jack as she kissed Holly’s neck. This was going better than either of them had imagined. Their demure little seventeen-year-old babysitter was becoming an insatiable slut.

“Should we share him?” Karen whispered, pushing Holly’s face closer to Jack’s cock. The two women ran their tongues along Jack’s shaft and then kissed when they reached the head. Jack looked down and groaned with pleasure as he watched his wife stick her tongue in their babysitter’s mouth.

They were such a contrast, Karen was a buxom blonde while Holly was petite, with dark hair and olive skin. They both knelt on the bed and alternated between kissing and sucking his cock and kissing and tonguing each other.

“Do you want Jack’s cock again, Holly?”

It was a silly question and they all knew it. Karen positioned Holly on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed. As Jack knelt on the bed behind her, Karen scooted round in front and kissed Holly again. Her hands slid over Holly’s breasts. Karen rolled Holly’s nipples between her fingers and thumbs as the girl closed her eyes and whimpered.

Karen watched Jack tease Holly, sliding his cock along her slit. He coated his cock in her juices and ran his cock around and around her needy clit. He smirked as Holly pressed her ass back, trying desperately to have him inside her.

“Fuck me,” she begged. The sensations of his cock on her clit and Karen’s fingers on her nipples were overwhelming. She’d never experienced anything like this before and couldn’t believe how she was behaving.

Jack placed a hand on the small of her back and guided her back onto him. He steered his cock back inside her dripping wet pussy. Even though she’d already had him, it still felt like he was opening her anew.

She bit her lip and whimpered as he filled her. She panted, adjusting once again to his girth. Karen sat back on the bed and leant against the pillows. Her legs were spread either side of Holly and her pussy was inches from Holly’s face.

As Jack pressed into her, he forced her forward. Her face was getting closer to Karen with every thrust. Holly gazed up at Karen. She could see the lust glinting in her eyes. She suddenly felt like fresh meat to these two predators.

Karen reached out, pressed down on the back of Holly’s head and her face was engulfed in pussy. Her nose rubbed on Karen’s curls as Holly swirled her tongue over Karen’s clit. She tried to concentrate on pleasuring Karen but the pounding that Jack was giving her was making it harder and harder to focus.

Karen gripped Holly’s hair and used the girl’s face; she jerked her pussy up to rub against Holly’s mouth and nose.

“That’s it, Holly,” Karen panted. “Make me cum.”

“Oh god,” Holly moaned. Every nerve ending tingled and every touch sent fresh pulses directly to her core as she was taken at both ends. Jack held her hips, roughly pulling her onto him and pushing her off as he fucked her deeper, harder and faster.

Jack was in heaven. He let the pleasure flood over him. Holly’s tight teenage pussy squeezed and rippled along his cock with every thrust. He could hear her squelch as he filled her. The mix of his and Holly’s cum coated his cock, lubricating it as he took the teen the way he’d fantasised about for almost every waking hour since the car ride home the previous weekend.

He watched his wife using Holly’s face like a masturbatory aid. She jerked her hips up as she pushed Holly’s face down. He could tell she was close. Her nipples were hard and pointed like bullets. A flush rose over her chest. She locked eyes with him and grinned.

StaceyMckenzie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StaceyMckenzie

“Oh god, Holly, don’t stop, don't stop,” she panted.

Jack slammed into Holly harder, forcing the girl’s face deeper into Karen’s pussy. He fucked his wife through their babysitter. He turned and watched Holly’s refection in the wardrobe mirrors as she ate his wife out. Her tiny teenage tits hung down, swaying with the rhythm of the fucking he gave her. As she edged closer and closer. Holly’s muffled pants and moans echoed through the slapping of his thighs against her ass.

The two women came almost simultaneously. Karen threw her head back and howled. Her hips jerked as she forced Holly’s face into her. Holly’s pussy rippled as the orgasm overtook her. Her cries were muffled in Karen’s pussy but Jack felt it as her pussy squeezed his cock. The two women spasmed, cumming together.

Jack pulled out. He’d one final fantasy he wanted to fulfil. He rolled Holly over onto her back. She lay sprawled on the bed alongside Karen. He looked at the two women as he wanked his cock. Both women were flushed as the aftershocks rippled through them.

Karen saw what he was doing and sat up. Reaching out to take over. She ran her hand up and down his shaft, milking his cock. His balls dangled, still heavy with cum. Holly gazed up, watching as Karen stroked Jack’s cock.

Jack’s breathing changed. He gave little groans as Karen jerked him off. “Fuck… fuck… fuck,” he panted. His cock was red, it seemed to have swollen even bigger whilst inside Holly's teenage pussy. Now, with one final cry, he ejaculated. Rope after rope of hot white cum spurted from his cock to splatter over Holly’s face and tits.

The girl lay there as cum splattered in her hair and one cheek. A globule landed on her nipple and a rope hung from her chin. As Karen squeezed his cock one last time and scooped up the dangling trail, Holly scooped up the mess on her chin and sucked it into her mouth. Jack collapsed back on the bed and giggled, causing them both to join in. Holly turned to kiss Karen and then Jack, swapping flavours with both as their cum was mixed on her face.

“Same time next week?” Karen asked after Holly had retrieved her clothes and was now standing waiting at the front door for Jack to finish getting dressed.

“You’ll cost us a fortune if we have to get two babysitters,” Karen laughed. “One for Max and you for us.”

“He’s no bother once he’s in bed,” Holly shrugged. “But thank you for an amazing evening.”

“Don’t forget to pay her,” Jack called out from the living room as he located his shoes. “What’s the going rate for an escort these days?”

Holly blushed. The talk of sex and money made her feel like a prostitute.

“Honestly, you don’t have to. I had so much fun.”

“At least let Jack give you a lift home.” She leant closer and whispered conspiratorially, “And if you fancy calling round some afternoon when Jack’s not here ... ?” she let the rest of the sentence hang unspoken in the air.

Holly smiled. The thought of an afternoon with Karen on her own while Max slept in his room was an exciting prospect.

“Actually,” Karen announced, running a finger along Holly’s arm. “We were thinking that it’d be very good for Max to have an au pair, You know, someone who would live in. They’d be able to get him breakfast, take him to nursery school, cook his dinner, then be around in the evening after he’s gone to bed. Would free me up a lot now I’m going back to work.”

Holly’s face fell. If they got an au pair, they wouldn’t need her around as the babysitter any more. She bit her lip and tried to smile encouragingly.

“Yeah, I guess. It’d be good for Max.”

“We were wondering if you’d like the job,” Jack announced as he stood beside Karen, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

“Me?” Holly gasped.

“Why not?” Jack shrugged. “You’re good with Max. Max likes you.” He paused and looked at his wife then back at Holly. “And we like you too.”

Holly Smiled.

“Just imagine having you around all the time, Holly.” Karen stepped closer and ran her hand through Holly’s hair. She leant in and kissed the girl on the mouth then stepped back.

I can imagine waking up with you ever so much.”

“So can I,” said Jack and Holly at almost the same time.

“That’s settled then. Let’s go back to bed to celebrate.”

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments