Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tim and Abbie 80:  Boxing Day at Wilde Peacock

"Fun for the gang on Boxing Day"

6
3 Comments 3
1.1k Views 1.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Monday morning and Christmas is over.  Today though is Boxing Day.  Tim and Abbie linger in bed as neither have to go to work today.  Over at Les and Phoebe’s, that is not the case.  Phoebe needs to be at the Wilde Peacock early.  There is much to get ready for before opening at noon.  With everyone off today and finished with family time with relatives, the bar will be busy.

Les tells her she doesn’t need to rush in. It is only eight in the morning, and she doesn’t open until noon.  Les is persuasive in her argument as she begins to kiss Phoebe’s neck and down her body to her breast to suck and caress them with her hands.

Taking each nipple in turn in her mouth, Les sucks them to harden the tit, then gives it a little nibble before moving to her other boob to lick and suck, circling the lovely Phoebe’s breasts, moving closer and closer to her areola.  Licking it before taking the nipple in her mouth to suck, Les has Phoebe beginning to moan as she spreads her legs, wanting what is to come.

“You are not playing fair, Les,” Phoebe whines as her body shivers with delight.

Les chuckles as she moves lower down Phoebe’s fabulous body.  She licks and caresses Phoebe’s stomach and hips using her mouth and hands.  Soon, Les’s fingers are running up and down Phoebe’s hips and thighs. She licks through Phoebe’s bare mons, teasing her but not touching her clit.

Rather, Les heads to Phoebe’s inner thighs to lick and kiss, pressing them more and more apart.  Running her tongue up to lick the line separating the thighs from the wonderland.  The line, if allowed to pass, leads to such treasures. She is playing with Phoebe like she does not have the pass or code to enter this palace of ultimate joy.

Phoebe is whimpering and moaning more and more.  Les keeps moving back and forth between these lines with her tongue while her fingers lightly tickle up and down Phoebe’s inner thighs.  Finally, Phoebe pleads, “Please, Les, please, ohh, I need that release.”

Les smiles some. Phoebe can’t see or know the game Les is playing in her head.

Les knows she has been on edge for several minutes. The amount of fluid dripping from her is a good measure.  It has been flowing so much. It is dripping down Phoebe’s slit to her ass crack.  Phoebe is wet and ready for so much more.

With the request of the princes of the palace, the line is allowed to be crossed.  The magnificent land of delights gates is open.  But first, those gates need attention.  Les takes, in turn, Phoebe’s labia into her mouth and sucks and licks them until nicely swollen and red. 

Puffy enough to stay aside so Les’s tongue may enjoy the river flowing inside, she licks up and down this canal until she sticks her tongue first into the cave of delight to catch the fresh juices flowing, twisting and turning until pressing against Phoebe’s g-spot to make her gasp.

Finding it and getting the reactions wanted, Les pulls her tongue out to let her fingers take over, pressing two up in to dance around and press against the special spot found.

Her tongue now followed the flow to lead her to Phoebe’s precious clit.  It is waiting, wanting, needing attention.  Finally.  Fingers up in her vag, pressing and twisting and turning.  Phoebe is throbbing against them, and Les’s tongue touches her clit with a quick lick for the first time.  A guttural groan comes out of Phoebe.

That first lick is followed by more and more tongue and mouth attention. Circling some slow and gentle, some swift and firm.  Phoebe forgets about her need to get to the Peacock.  Les has wrapped her in her spell.  The moans coming from Phoebe now sound different.  Coming from deep inside her where the sparks are starting form. 

Yes, the sparks are starting right there in her pussy where Les is playing with her.  Her fingers and tongue, and lips are causing the embers to glow.  And as they catch fire, they flicker and ignite, sending flames through her whole body.  Phoebe feels like her entire body is on fire. 

She is sure her temperature has risen four or five degrees.  Her face, chest, and even her stomach are flushed deep rose as she arches as new sparks ignite over and over as she clenches and holds Les’s fingers as they press in and out of her vagina. 

Les’s tongue polishing Phoebe’s clit to glow, along with Les’s fingers dancing in her, lets Phoebe’s inner juices burst loose as a colossal climax overtakes her.  Phoebe’s body shakes as she squirms with delight and gasps for breath over and over.

At first, as Les slows her attention, she can’t remove her fingers from Phoebe as she clenches them in her cunt.  But after a minute or so, Phoebe relaxes on the bed along with her vag muscles.  Les pulls Phoebe to her to kiss her over and over and wipes Phoebe’s perspiration away.

Phoebe’s is spent.  Holding her in her arms, Les gently rocks her and tells her to just go back to sleep for an hour.  The Peacock will be there and getting ready even if she doesn’t get there until ten or so.

Phoebe, feeling unable to move yet, just cuddles up to Les and allows herself to be rocked and calmed.  “Les, I am going to get you back for this.  It is wonderful, but also sabotage,” Phoebe says, tickling her some.

“Baby, you need to learn to relax, have some real enjoyment at times.  Life is too short not to enjoy the real peaks life offers you,” Les tells her, taking Phoebe’s hands away from tickling. “Now, rest a little more. Your staff knows how to get everything ready.  I will have you at the Peacock in plenty of time, but with your cunt tingling all day, wanting more and more.”

Knowing what Les is saying is true, Phoebe does cuddle more into the warmth of Les’s arms and nods off for a while.  And true to her word, Les does have them up, showered, dressed, and on their way to the Peacock by ten in the morning.

About the time, Tim and Abbie, Grace and Sam, and Mark and Brian are stirring in their beds in Kings Lane.

oOo

Around two in the afternoon, things are in full steam at the Peacock. So many regulars are at the bar, and most of the tables are filled.  Phoebe is surprised at how hungry many are after she supposes stuffing themselves on the holiday yesterday.  But that is fine. It fills her till.

Tim and Abbie with Grace and Sam come in about then.  All taking a cab together.  They find that is the best way on days when they know they will all indulge a bit.  Mark and Brian show up soon after following the same logic.  They grab a few tables for their friends on their way and chat about how the rest of their equipment room gang will take to the Peacock for the first time.

Laughing at possibilities, they turn and see Luke and Mary, accompanied by Matt and Martha, enter.  They look around, adjusting their eyes from the light outside to the dimness in the pub. Then, seeing the gang at the table, they come over.  In good humor, they all greet each other with more holiday wishes.

Luke comments about taking Tim’s advice about calling a cab for the four of them to come.  They settle in their seats and place their drink orders.  Celebrating today, it is cocktails, not pitchers of beer like at the sports bar. 

Looking around, Mary and Martha make comments about how unique and pleasant the decorations are.  All laugh at them, trying to find words to complement things that are a bit out of the ordinary.

Soon, Peter, Sarah, Tracy, John, and Debbie arrive, and finally, all are settled for an afternoon of kinship and fun.  A great deal of reminiscing continues from last night after Tim’s present to the guys bringing up many forgotten things from the past.  Things that were never shared now are coming to light, not just for the men, but for their partners and the others who were not part of it.  Getting to know these men better.

And things are also mentioned by the women who were there at the time.  Facts and memories that the guys never knew.  All for the most part, with humor and laughter.  As much as possible, Phoebe and Les joined them.  Les more so, but seeing how busy Phoebe is today, Les is lending her a hand with things too.

KamilleSante
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KamilleSante

The jukebox is playing Christmas tunes mainly, but oldies too.  Being encouraged by the music, at times couples of the group, and sometimes all of them, get up and dance, enjoying remembered songs.  It was a fun afternoon, but it got better when the newbies at the Peacock needed to use the facilities after a few drinks.

Laughter came from the regulars when they ask where the bathroom is.  Abbie answers for the group.  “Well, the Wilde Peacock is a bit different as it only has a unisex lavatory.  And I would recommend you take your partner with you.  As it is always a good habit on your first visit to claim your mate, shall I say, at the urinal.  Now, ladies, there are stalls for you to go in, but when your guy needs to step up to relieve himself, it would be wise to stand behind him, and as I said, hold on to that dick that is yours.”

The table erupted in laughter and comments, “no, not really?”  But when confirmed that what Abbie was saying is true, Mark and Brian tell their story, including what followed from at the public urinal, more laughter.

Grace says, “Well, Sam and I have been here a few times but never have taken that step yet, so Sam, I think we need to now.  Martha, Debbie, you guys up to it to start?”  The women look at Matt and John and nod.  The six stand and walk to the bathroom like warriors on a campaign.

They are so ready for the charge that they haven’t figured out their plan until they reach the door.  “You guys, stand outside one of the stalls, We will go in and each pee fast, then we will ‘claim’ you at the urinal,” Grace bravely says as she pushes open the door.

As expected, the bathroom is full, with so many here at the Peacock.  They find a short line for one of several stalls, and the women enter while the men stand outside the door.  Martha, Debbie, and Grace giggle about what they have gotten themselves into, and did they see how many cocks were out over the urinal when they came in?

Quickly taking care of their needs, they come out and walking behind Sam, Matt, and John, they move to open spaces at the urinal.  And yes, there are a lot of penises on display pissing.  Some have people standing behind them holding their cocks. Some are on their own.  Those did seem to look around more, seeing available, desirable cocks to hook up with, it seems.

Trying to hold back giggles, the women standing behind reach in front of their guys and unzip their pants.  Then, with the men’s help, as they have never taken a cock out of pants to piss before, they bring their prized prick out to the light and hold it and aim at the center of the pool.  Feeling the piss pour from Sam’s cock is a new experience for Grace and rather arousing.  Not only feeling it press out from him but watching it flow up like a fountain and go where she aims it.  She and Martha and Debbie look at each other and know all are thinking about playing with aiming the piss flying toward each other in fun.

Now it is even harder to hold in their giggles.  The streams of the men end, and they show the women how to shake their cocks a little, press them back into their pants, and zip up.  The guys turn and kiss each of their ladies before urging them out of the bathroom.

Sam gives Grace a little slap on her behind as they walk back to the table.  He whispers to her that he knows what she was thinking about doing in there.  She just smiles and winks at him and whispers, “One day, maybe.”

Martha, Debbie, and Grace giggle, telling their adventure to the rest on their return.  Mary says maybe she will hold it until she gets home.  But Martha eggs her on, telling her about all the different cocks she will get to see, making Mary blush some.  Luke says he isn’t sure he wants Mary to see lots of cocks.  Then again, Mary knows she has the best, so it will only confirm it.  Mary slaps his arm, kisses him, and says, yes, she does, and perhaps she should show them what a real cock looks like.

All at the table are amazed the direction the conversation is going.  Somewhere it has never gone before, really, but with all the changes and sexual reveals in the last few months, it should be expected, and it is so fun.

This time, surprisingly, Mary leads the next brigade.  Sarah and Tracy are behind her, then their men. Then Abbie jumps up and says, I need to go too, so come along Tim.  Mary with Luke, Peter behind Sarah and Tracy, and Abbie and Tim bringing up the rear.

Tim whispers in Abbie’s ear, “You just want to see how Sarah and Tracy handle Peter and Mary’s reaction to all this, you naughty girl.”  Abbie just wiggles her ass a bit at him, almost like she still has her cattail.  She can so easily arouse him, Tim thinks.

In the bathroom, the women quickly enter a booth.  It should be said about the Peacock, with just one unisex bathroom, it is always immaculate. Phoebe demands that.  The stalls are all large. So yes, the four women fit in fine.  And there are a number of stalls beside the giant center urinal with a running fountain to keep it clean.

So while some might find it a bit kinky, it is much nicer than ninety percent of other establishments' facilities.

The women are quick, with Abbie giving them some last-minute tips for what is ahead as they take turns. They join the guys and walk to the center latrine.  Martha watches Abbie and follows her lead.  Sarah and Tracy stand on each side of Peter and work together.  Almost in unison, the zipper is down, and the cock is out.

With only a quick glance at Mary and Luke, Abbie is in the best position to see Mary is right.  While she is quite proud of Tim’s cock, seeing Luke’s endowment is very impressive, and she has to agree that Mary has the best.

Luke is well hung.  He must keep Mary very happy.  And if Mary looks around, it will only confirm it, especially if she looks at the expressions of envy of those holding their stakes.

Abbie chuckles in Tim’s ear, “Baby, I would never trade you as yours is just as good, but Mary does have some prime meat there.”  Tim glances over and moves the heel of his foot to press on Abbie’s toe just a bit in response.

With that, they turn to watch the response Peter is getting with his two maidens holding his cock as he sprays his piss out. Jealousy of a different kind is seen now on others around the urinal.  How does he have two such lovely ladies so attached to him?  And it seems to each other?  Because they are taking this claiming thing to the limit.

After shaking and returning Peter to his pants and rezipping, both Sarah and Tracy kiss him on the cheek simultaneously, then kiss each other fully on the lips before they turn to leave the bathroom. Many jaws are dropping on that as they watch them leave.  Luke tucked back in, arm protectively around Mary leave behind them, then Abbie and Tim.

Abbie pretends to limp as they start back to the table until Tim gives her a nice smack to her behind and tells her to behave.  She giggles and turns and kisses him long and hard. 

Coming back to the table, Brian comments about the kiss on the way, “Well, something interesting must have happened in there for that response on leaving.”  Kicking off another bout of laughter at the table.

As the afternoon wears on, more drinks and now food is brought out as the group talk generally and in splinter groups for a few hours.  As dusk begins to fall, all know that while the holiday will carry on more or less the rest of the week, they will be back to work for the next few days. 

So cabs are called, and all are on their way home by seven.  Phoebe and Les will stay on, but the pub is emptying and will close by nine, so they too will be home soon.  Another Christmas is over.  For once, a happy, joyful one with friends for Abbie and Tim.  It will be remembered fondly.

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments