Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Preparing To Go To College ... Sexually

"My name is Katey and I'm writing a series of true stories about my sexual exploits. This story is about my preparation to become a sexual goddess in college"

53
9 Comments 9
4.3k Views 4.3k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"Hello all! My name is Katey and I'm writing a series of true stories about my sexual exploits. As of this story's publishing, I'm still a virgin, and this story is about my sexual preparation for college. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I'm very excited to lose my virginity and will be documenting it for you all!"

I stood in front of the full-length mirror, feeling the apprehension that came with the thought of being an adult. In just a few weeks, I'll be going off to college and leaving everything I've always known behind. I feel my heart beating faster as my gaze swept over my body, taking in every detail.

At eighteen, I feel tall and graceful, at 5'4" and with curves that I'm still getting used to. My breasts are large and round, and my nipples seem to reach out in anticipation. I looked down at my stomach and run my hands over my hips, feeling my soft skin. I feel a little thrill as I imagin how it would feel to have someone admire my body.

But I'm also feeling a little uncertain. I'm a virgin, I've never been intimate with someone before. I often hear the stories of what college was like, and the thoughts both excite and scare me. Will I be able to please someone? How will I know what to do?

At some point this summer, I decided that the only way to find out was to practice. I want to become known for my sexual abilities in college, so I'll need to learn to become a sexual goddess. I take a deep breath and began to undress, determined to explore my body. I'd done a little research on the subject and discovered pompoir.

I decided that it was the perfect technique to start with, and I began to slowly insert a finger into my vagina. I focused on contracting my pelvic muscles around my finger, feeling the sensations that came with it. It was uncomfortable at first, but I soon found myself lost in the pleasure of the movement. I continued to experiment with different techniques and positions, learning what felt good and what didn't.

I'd read about different ways to squeeze and twist my vaginal muscles and I'm trying to do reps of each of them with my body in different sex positions. I start on my back with my legs spread, then I move to my knees and elbows, then I do half-squats with my feet up against the wall. I can feel myself starting to become more and more aroused as I try to keep my mind off of what I'm doing. I close my eyes, and wonder if this is how it feels to be fucked.

At this point, it looks like I wet my bed so I decide to move the activity into the shower. I grab a robe and practically run to the hallway bathroom to start the hot water. After a minute of letting it heat up, I step in. I can feel the steaming water running down my body as I continue to massage my pussy, getting more aroused with each stroke. I switch from squeezing a single muscle to a group of muscles. I can feel myself starting to get sloppy again, and as I remove a finger, I notice that it is covered in my juices. I decide to try some different positions in the shower too.

I start with my back against the wall and my legs spread, I can feel the water running down my legs and covering my pussy. I alternate between inserting a finger inside me and massaging the outside and inserting a second finger. My labia is swollen and I can feel my juices running down my leg as my fingers disappear inside me. I start to rub my clit, getting more aroused as I contract my inner muscles around my fingers. I roll my hips back and forth, letting the water run over my belly and down my legs. I spread my legs a little more and move to my hands to support my weight. I let my head rest back against the wall as I pushed my fingers in and out of my pussy, letting my juices run down my leg. I take the shower nozzle off the wall in my right hand and direct the spray of hot water directly on my clit, squeezing my muscles around my fingers. I can feel my heart beating faster and my arousal building.

I switch to a squatting position. There was a metal bar in the corner of the shower which I put one foot on. This makes my pussy even easier to penetrate with my fingers and I can feel my juices running out of me. I continue to pump my fingers in and out of my pussy, turning in a circle to get the water on my clit. My body is shaking with pleasure, and I can feel a climax coming. I try to focus on my pompoir as I moan loudly to the sensation of my fingers pumping in and out of my pussy and the jet of water running over my clit. I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter and my hips start to buck almost involuntarily. I can feel my orgasm starting to build. I start to focus on the muscles that I know will release my orgasm and I start to pump my fingers faster and harder.

'I'M GOING TO CUM!' I scream in my head as I feel myself getting closer and closer to climax. My legs feel weak from the pleasure my pussy is giving me. My pussy tightens and I feel a rush of liquid come from it. As I clench my pussy muscles around my fingers, my entire body shudders with pleasure of my first orgasm from pompoir. I feel a rush of liquid pour from my pussy as I continue to contract my muscles, my orgasm seeming to go on forever. I collapse against the wall of the shower, my fingers still inside of me, letting my pussy run its course. I let my forehead rest against the wall as I catch my breath.

My pussy feels like it's on fire and my entire body is shaking from the force of my climax. I've never cum so hard, and I feel so aroused at the thought of it. I continue to pump my fingers and rub my clit, letting the water massage my nipples. I'm so wet and so in love with the feeling of my pussy right now. I slowly start to take my fingers out of my pussy and massage it as I continue to use my other hand to stimulate my nipples. I slowly start to bring myself back from my orgasm as I continue to massage my pussy. After a few minutes, I'm able to recover and get out of the shower. I wrap a towel around me as I go to my room.

 I'm still a little flushed and a of what just happened. I lay back on my bed, still naked. I feel my pussy still throbbing and am in love with the sensation. I'm addicted to the feeling of just cumming. I can't wait to experience pompoir again. I start to run my fingers through my soft hair as I imagine what it'll feel like to have a man run his hand through it. I start to massage my pussy again, running my finger up and down my slit. I can feel the wetness being produced as I slowly insert one finger into my pussy. I start to pump it in and out again, getting more excited with each thrust. I alternate by inserting a second finger. I can feel my pussy warming and getting even wetter as I continue to stimulate it. I need to orgasm again. I continue to pump my fingers in and out of my pussy and grab my cell phone and google 'porn' and look for a video to help me cum.

I find a video of a woman doing pompoir on her own and go to it. The woman on the screen is gorgeous. She has long dark hair and a curvy body with big breasts that seem to be barely contained by her lacy black bra. She is doing exactly what I'd been doing, except she's got a huge dildo in her pussy and it looks like she's massaging her G-spot. I can feel myself getting more excited. I open my robe and spread my legs. I position the phone so that I can watch myself getting fucked in the reflection off the mirror. I start to pump my fingers in and out of my pussy again and I can feel the contractions starting. I've never been so horny in my life. I look at the woman in the video and I can feel what she's feeling.

I can feel my orgasm building. I quickly get up and position my pillow on the floor, and lay on my back with my legs spread. I continue to pump my fingers, and as the woman in the video had done, I spread my pussy open to expose my clitoris. I can feel the blood rush through my body and it's as if I can feel my heart beat through my pussy. I can feel the orgasm flooding my body and I close my eyes as I bring myself to a powerful climax. I lay for a few minutes, trying to regain my composure.

I look at my phone and the woman is now getting fucked by a guy with an enormous penis. I roll over onto my knees and elbows and spread my legs, I still have my robe on. I look in the mirror in front of me and see myself as a slut, with a wet, gaping hole that is aching to be filled. I start to fuck myself again with two fingers and watch as the woman on the screen is taken from behind. I can't wait until someone fucks me like this. I'm so turned on.

As the woman continues to fuck herself with the man's cock, I can feel the urge building inside me. I look at the screen and see the woman cumming on the man's cock. I can't help myself and I start to cum on my fingers. My pussy is once again gushing and it feels amazing. I lay back and try to catch my breath, just watching for a minute.

As the man starts fucking the woman's mouth, I can't resist anymore. I get up and quickly go find something to fuck myself with. It's my toothbrush. I'm surprised how much it fills me, and as I watch the woman taking the man's cock. I can't help myself and start to fuck myself faster and harder, watching the woman getting fucked on the screen.

After a few minutes, I feel another fucking orgasm building and I can't stop. I pull the handle out and stick it in my mouth, sucking the juices from it. The taste is sweet and a little salty. I put it back in my pussy and watch as the woman in the video orgasms again. This time I don't stop, and as the man starts cumming in her mouth, I can feel myself reaching another climax. As I finish licking the last drops from my toothbrush, the video finishes.

I'm completely spent. My legs are trembling and my body is slick with sweat.

'That was amazing,' I whisper.

I lie back and rest.

*********************

Another day, as move-in date gets nearer, I decide I'll need to practice my oral skills. While my parents are at work, I decide to take a banana, a cucumber, and a carrot, and sit on a stool at the kitchen counter.

First, wash each fruit. I think about how each will feel. I can't wait to try them, so I start with the carrot.

I take the tip of the carrot into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. It's a little rough on the sides but otherwise feels ok. I suck on it for a second, then I run the carrot up and down the roof of my mouth, getting used to the feel. I can feel the rough edges on the bottom, and the smooth ones on top. Then, I start sucking the carrot and rubbing it on the sides of my mouth. After a few minutes, it's starting to get a little sore, and the texture is annoying.

I switch to the banana. I place the tip on my tongue, and rub the length up and down. I don't know if I can fit my mouth around it. I try wrapping my lips around it and start to gently suck. It's firm but soft. I'm enjoying the sensation. I need to get it deeper though.

I start to slowly slide the banana further into my mouth, using my hand to hold the end. All of a sudden I gag. I pull the banana out, coughing and sputtering. Maybe a little too deep.

I look at the cucumber. It's thicker than the other two. But maybe that will give a more realistic experience. I place the tip on my lips and rub the length up and down a few times. With a deep breath, I slide the cucumber into my mouth, stopping at maybe four inches. It's a strange sensation, the coolness, the hardness. I can't wait for the real thing, I'm getting really horny.

StephanieCelis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StephanieCelis

I pull the cucumber out and begin sliding it up and down the roof of my mouth while pushing my tongue forward, and rubbing the cucumber along the length of it. After a few minutes, it starts to get sore, but I need to keep practicing and get rid of my gag reflex. Maybe if I were more aroused I'd be less sore. I grab my fruits and relocate to my room, undressing.

I get comfortable on my bed and start by caressing and squeezing my breasts. My nipples are already hard, and I'm getting very excited. I reach down and touch my clit, which is also swollen. It feels so good. I google a blowjob video for inspiration and grab the banana. I place the tip of the banana between my lips, and slide it in a little, swirling my tongue around the edge. Then, I begin sucking, while running my tongue up and down the length. It's a little uncomfortable, but I want to get rid of the gag reflex, and figure I should try it again.

I start the porn video and slide the banana further into my throat, going past where the gagging happens, and stopping about 5 inches in. I can't breathe around it, which is a little scary. But I'm not going to quit, so I start breathing through my nose and bobbing the banana in and out. It's starting to feel a little better, and I hear the woman in the video slobbering on a cock much bigger than the banana I'm choking on. I feel like a total slut, and can't wait until there is a man's cock in my mouth.

I push the banana a little further, and can't quite believe that it's actually in my throat. It might not be as thick as a real cock, but I'm sure it's close to the actual experience. I pull the banana back out and cough. There's saliva dripping from my mouth. It's pretty gross, but the video is motivating. I decide to try the cucumber next.

The cucumber is much larger. I lick and suck on the tip, before pushing it past my lips. This time, I'm not going for the depth, but instead the width. It's really hard to stretch my mouth around the width. It's almost painful. The only thing keeping me going is the image of a real dick stretching my mouth. As the cucumber passes my lips, it's not pleasant, but it's a new feeling and I'm getting so turned on. I take it out of my mouth and go get a mirror to watch myself. The idea of putting a whole cock in my mouth is making me very excited.

I push the cucumber back in, and swirl my tongue around the outside, while moving the cucumber around a bit. After a couple of minutes, it's starting to feel better, and I'm really turned on. It's a different experience than the banana, and I imagine a lot closer to what the real thing will be.

In the video, the woman is lying with her head off the bed and the man is pumping his humungous cock down her bulging throat. I get in the same position. I hold the cucumber at the base and push the head as far down my throat as it can go. It's not deep, but it's further than I ever imagined. I can't breathe, and start gagging. I pull the cucumber out and start coughing and choking. I don't care. I'm addicted.

I take a breath and get ready to do it again. This time, the cucumber slides deeper. My jaw is getting sore, and I just need my fake cock in my pussy. I keep sucking on the cucumber and grab the banana. I rub the head of the banana against my lips and clit. It's going to feel huge compared to my fingers. I slide the tip inside me. I've never felt anything so wonderful. I use one hand to hold the banana, and the other to hold the cucumber in my mouth. I slide the banana in a little further and start fucking myself. My mouth is stretched wide around the cucumber. I'm feeling so naughty.

In the video, the man is holding the woman's throat while he pumps her face. I'm going to need a man's hand. For now, I'll just pretend the banana is the man. I continue fucking myself and sucking the cucumber. I'm really starting to feel like a slut. The video is a good guide. I can see the man's balls slapping the woman's chin as his cock disappears in her throat.

I'm starting to really like the feeling of the cucumber. I can feel my saliva dripping down my cheeks. 'Mmmm' is the only sound coming from me. I'm starting to really enjoy the feeling of having a cock in both ends. I'm really getting into it.

As the woman in the video moans, her eyes roll back. The man's hands are wrapped in her hair and his cock is slamming into her throat. I want that! I need a man's hands and a real cock. My pussy is so wet, and I can't get the banana deep enough. I can't wait for my first cock.

In the video, the man pulls his cock from the woman's mouth. He grabs his shaft and rubs the tip on her face. Then, he shoves his cock back down her throat, while squeezing her throat. He's literally face fucking her. She loves it. Her face is covered in spit and her eyes are rolling back in her head. It's one of the hottest things I've ever seen. 'Fuck yeah, bitch. Take my cock down your throat. That's right, choke on it.' The woman's body is shaking, and she's trying to moan. She loves it. I'm going to love it too. I want that. I'm so horny. I need a real cock.

I can feel the orgasm building, and the banana is getting a little too slippery. In the video, the man stands over the woman and grabs his balls. 'Yeah, bitch, here you go. Swallow it. Choke on it. Swallow every drop.' I can see the man's thighs shaking, and the woman's eyes are glazed over. I can't wait. I'm going to be the best at sucking cock. I can't hold back. I need it so bad. As the man shoots his load down the woman's throat, the woman's body convulses and she's shaking all over. The sight is too much. My body is shaking, and the cucumber falls from my lips. 'Ohhhh! Yes!' I can't stop. I'm cumming so hard. I'm lying on the bed, my pussy is soaked and I'm gasping for air. 'Mmmm, I can't wait to suck cock,' I think. I'm exhausted. I lie on the bed, catching my breath. As the woman finishes swallowing, the man pulls his cock from her throat. He slaps the woman across the face with his still-erect cock. I'm so ready for a man.

As the screen goes black, I can't believe how horny I am. The thought of sucking a real cock is overwhelming. I have to learn. I need to practice. I have to be the best. I can't wait for a man to use me.

**************************

Finally, it's time to pack! I want to make sure I'll be able to look extra slutty once I get to school. First, the panties. 'Well, that was easy,' I think. No panties! I want to be easy access all the time.

Next, bras. As much as I'd like to ditch those too, I'm a bit too busty for that to work. However, I'll bring my skimpiest. I've always worn sports bras because they are more comfortable. Now, let's pick out the skimpiest, sexiest, sluttiest ones. There's the blue one with the beautiful neckline. Perfect. The purple one is also pretty hot. I'll definitely be flashing these to anyone and everyone. Next, the black one. Ooh, very sexy. Nice and lacy... and so on. I might need to order some shelf bras to show off as much as possible.

I'm excited about the wardrobe change, but also nervous. What will people think? How will I behave around boys and girls my own age? I guess the only way to know is to find out. So, now I have a bra collection suitable for a whore, and a lack of underwear. What else do I need? I pack tights, skirts, and dresses next. Then, the makeup. Foundation, bronzer, blush, eyeshadow, lipstick, mascara.

Now, shoes. First, the flats. Comfortable, practical, and not exactly a fashion statement. Next, the heels. Some stilettos, some wedges, and a pair of knee-high boots. Sneakers and flip-flops too of course. Now, bikinis. The skimpiest, sluttiest one. And the rest are just as skimpy. I'm glad no one else has seen these. I'm excited and a little scared. Finally, tops. Tank tops, crop tops, t-shirts, and sweaters. All of them are cropped, revealing, or low-cut. I'm pretty much set.

My final preparations: I have a few appointments to make. I've decided I'll need an IUD, and I want some piercings my parents would never let me get. I call a piercing place near my school to schedule nipple piercings and a clit hood piercing once I get there, and I'm seeing my gynecologist next week.

Lastly, I should probably order a few things to my new address at school. I'm thinking some sex toys for sure, and maybe some bondage equipment? I go online and start looking. Wow, there are a ton of options. After a couple of hours, I've made a huge shopping list:

\- a ball gag

\- a butt plug

\- a vibrator

\- a dildo

\- lube

\- a blindfold

\- handcuffs

\- rope

\- a collar and leash

\- nipple clamps

\- a vibrating egg

I think that's a good start. And, I found a great source for online videos: porn.

So, what should I order first? Hmm... the ball gag looks pretty fun. Ok, it's in the cart. Next, a butt plug. Ooh, it's got a jewel in the end. Nice.

The vibrator has so many options, where do I start? There's a rabbit, a butterfly, and a bullet. A clit vibe would be nice, but the rabbit sounds more exciting. The butterfly would be good too. Hmm... Ok, the rabbit it is.

Next, a dildo. I should probably start small. The silicone ones seem like a good option. But the glass ones are so pretty. Oh, a realistic one. Yep, that's the one.

Lube, lube, lube. That's an important one. There are a ton of different kinds. I'm going to need a few, for sure. The warming one sounds fun. Water-based, silicone-based, and the strawberry-flavored stuff.

Handcuffs, huh? That seems a bit intense. Do I really want to be locked up like that? Maybe not yet. We'll come back to that one.

The blindfold seems like it would be a lot of fun. A little scary, but also hot. I'll add that one.

I've been thinking about what kind of rope I'd like to use, and I think jute would be perfect. It's strong, sturdy, and has a nice texture. I order some red jute, which looks very soft.

The collar and leash. Yep, I'll definitely be wearing that one. It's so hot, and the idea of being led around is a turn-on.

Nipple clamps are something I've been wanting to try. I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle them. We'll see.

And last, the vibrating egg. The idea of walking around with a vibrating egg inside me is so exciting. I can't wait to get it.

I can't believe the damage to my credit card. Oh well. I'm about to be a sex goddess. This is worth it.

The next few weeks go by quickly. My parents drop me off at my dorm and say their goodbyes. They'll miss me, and so will I. But, I'm ready. Let's do this.

Published 
Written by kateyd
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments