Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Everything Is Good In My Holiday Home - Part 1 of 7

""I wonder if the little treat is sunbathing?" My imagination played tricks on me"

54
3 Comments 3
4.1k Views 4.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words

The Danish summer season this year was absolutely perfect, with high temperatures, blue skies, and only a few clouds. I could sit out on my lovely little terrace in the summer house for most of the day and enjoy both life and freedom.

The garden wasn't huge, but you couldn't tell. My lazy approach to the maintenance of the garden had given Mother Earth ample opportunity to transform the small, limited area into a wild forest so that it almost resembled a narrower nature reserve.

The grass was half a meter long, dry, and colourless, with the exception of a few short paths where the lawnmower had been allowed to run so that I could move just about. Bushes, flowerbeds, and especially the hedge, looked like a child's room. A huge mess. It was very reminiscent of a teenage boy who had entered the experimental hairstyle phase and wanted to try a heavy rock look. There were, therefore, plenty of shady places.

However, I was perfectly fine with the small patch of tiles close to my holiday house. I had the parasol out and a cold beer on the table. I was alone, a single guy in my mid-thirties, enjoying my well-deserved summer vacation, out here, far away from everything, where nothing could disturb me. At least, that's what I thought.

I was not completely alone. My cottage, like many others, was part of a larger residential area with lots of other cottages. I had neighbours around me, which in itself wasn't so bad, considering that one of them was a retired couple who were quiet and mostly kept to themselves. The other neighbour was a younger couple who typically only came over on the weekends and weren't too much trouble, either. But the last two neighbours, on the other hand, were extremely unreliable, since they were renting their summer houses, which was often a bigger disturbance than one would think.

It was especially families with small children, or high-spirited young party people who I couldn't stand.

This week one of the rental cottages was empty, thank God for that, while the other cottage was rented by a family with three children. A pair of twins, boy, and girl, who must have been around the age of ten, and an older sister who I would guess to be around twenty years old.

At least I remembered that she proudly carried around her new student cap (a cap that shows she graduated high school, a Danish tradition) when they went for a walk or a drive. She had long blonde hair, a narrow waist, a flat clean stomach, and some wide hips that created the most erotic and plump ass I had seen in a long time. It wasn't overly big, but it was obvious that it had been thoroughly groomed at the gym. Almost close to Bubblebutt. Tight firm balls, with nice muscular upper thighs that were clearly visible when she walked around in her tight leggings. All in all, it was a lovely family that I had met a few times.

As I said, I was sitting on the terrace, with my cold, freshly opened can of beer and a smoke in my mouth. It was one o'clock and the sun was shining delightfully down on me. I could hear the twins playing in the pool. They were not loud but made enough of a spectacle to be heard. Occasionally, I also heard the parents' voices, either because they were making small talk or reprimanding their two brats.

"Did you remember sunscreen?" it was the mother's voice.

"Yes, I have," said the teenage, young-adult daughter grumpily.

"Speak properly!" exclaimed the mother, slightly annoyed and a bit commanding. The daughter did not answer, and I could sense the father whispering soothingly to his dear wife, to avoid her having to make a big scene out of it.

I giggled and shook my head, overjoyed to have my own cottage to myself, with no people to take my peace away. I leaned back snugly and haughtily, closed my eyes, and thought of the daughter next to me. What stuck with me was the sun cream that the mother had asked about.

"I wonder if the little treat is sunbathing?" My imagination played tricks on me, and I became more and more curious. So curious that I had to check it out.

Despite the fact that my garden was a large overgrown natural site, there were still small holes here and there, where you could see into the other side. I hadn't thought about it until now, but my hedge and various bushes were the perfect cloak of invisibility for me and resembled an insanely thick blanket that I could cleverly hide behind without worrying about being discovered.

I had to try and quickly put down my beer and smoke before eagerly springing from my chair to tiptoe down to the end of my garden. Along the hedge, there were three birch trees two to three meters apart. They were dense and grew a little over the hedge and had been no more than eight or nine meters high.

I had to be really careful where I walked because the ground below me was covered with autumn remnants of dry grass, leaves, and twigs that could quickly make an unexpected spectacle. It was only the beginning that was difficult because it was about finding the perfect loophole, which was neither too big nor too small, and at the same time had the correct view.

There she was. I was lucky enough to find just the hole that had a view of the beautiful young summer babe. She was lying on a white sun lounger in a cute cobalt blue bikini, sunbathing on her back. The clean and smooth summer tan skin made me completely light and quickly brought the throbbing sensation in my crotch vaguely to life.

I looked carefully at the cheeky forms, especially the short, well-trained thighs, which lay close together, and had a sexy gap at the inner thighs. I practically drooled and continued my sultry elevator gaze until I approached the cobalt blue bra that was about to burst from the large, plump boxes. Her breast size was a nice C-cup and was, in every way, a mighty sight.

Without a doubt, it was daring to stand in broad daylight and lurk at such a beauty. I was definitely very nervous about being discovered. In my younger days, I had done a lot of night walks and looked for naughty moment where you could get a good look, but this was something completely different.

My previous experiences had been at night. Now it was broad daylight and I felt much more vulnerable. I got wildly excited. My erection was gradually at its peak, and I could no longer help myself. The blue, loose jogging shorts I was wearing were pulled down to my knees as my hand quickly gripped the stiff shaft. I jerked it violently, at the same time that I drooled over the juicy piece of young meat that was lying and almost mockingly calling for me.

I shifted my gaze respectively away from the bra and down to the panties, and up again. The veins on my cock widened, and when the young daughter chose to turn onto her stomach, giving me a clear view of the divine rear and the crevice in between, I could immediately feel the electric shock spring forth from the root of my hard cock.

It grew stronger, slowly spreading up through the rest of the meat rod until it leaped out to the hungry cockhead, which shot out all the stored juice.

Completely unaware of the situation, I let out a contented moan as the incredible spasms of orgasm swarmed my crotch. I moaned out of breath, and it was only afterward that I realized what I had done wrong.

"Hello? Are you okay in there?" sounded a deep and worried voice on the other side of the hedge.

It was the father. He had heard my wild roar of pleasure. I also noticed that the young summer beauty had tilted her sunglasses down and was glaring in my direction. I worried if she could see me and how much of me she could see.

“Oh yeah, yeah…I just tripped,” I panicked back from my nook, hastily putting my shorts back on. I just managed to smear them over the hips because at the exact moment, my little peephole was cracked open by the father's hands. He had listened to my voice and poked his head in urgently.

“Are you sure you’re okay? It sounded serious," he continued, looking at me with a skeptical elevator look. I didn't know how to react and just looked back at him in astonishment.

"Ah, you know, when you get older, it's easier to get sunstroke," I explained hastily, pretending to be out of breath to make the situation seem more sincere. I prayed fervently that it was enough to sneak around without the father acting skeptically. It was a success. Completely unbelievable. We slowly started to start a conversation, and it wasn't long before he asked his wife to bring us two beers.

It gradually became late afternoon before I managed to detach myself from my father's talkative clutches. We had listened to each other's indifferent stories for over an hour. Overall, it was actually nice. I had been in a holiday home for over two weeks and hadn't really had anyone to talk to. But then again, that was also the whole point of it. Go to a holiday home without having to think about socializing and just be allowed to relax completely and be myself.

CindyUnique
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CindyUnique

The evening came on quickly, and dinner had to be served. It turned into an easy and quick-frozen pizza, and then with a fresh cold Coke. Surprisingly, it wasn't a beer, which I would usually get. But after I had had two from the neighbour, I had better control my alcohol consumption just a little.That's what I told myself, not to admit that I rather wanted sugar water that night.

I sat in the living room with the garden door open and my two fans at maximum speed. It was insanely hot, and for that reason I sat unattractively shirtless, with a whispering piece spread out on which I had wet with ice-cold water to cool myself, which was a wonderful feeling.

Later, after dinner, when the clock had ticked towards ten or eleven, I stood up on the door frame to the garden door and was about to have a good night's smoke. This wasn´t tobacco though. It was the good stuff. A well-rolled blunt with extra weed. It was one of the good smoky beans that I had hidden in a secret drawer in the living room.

The outside was pitch black, and I closed my eyes as I took a deep drag and inhaled the smoke through my mouth to fully feel the calming effect of the hash swimming through my veins.

When I had inhaled the last part and mashed the joint into the ashtray, I suddenly became aware of the light at the neighbour's place. I stood briefly staring blankly into the air until I thought of HER. Oh yes. The sexy daughter-babe

I looked from side to side, trying to listen to the neighbourhood. It was hushed.

I listed restless around my terrace, and was hugely torn. I had to see her again, but last time, I was close to being caught, and now imagine if that would actually happen. I thought about the consequences, but my curiosity and longing to see her again made my common sense disappear like dew before the sun. I couldn't stop and uncontrollably decided to dare the coat once more. Cursed desires!

I crept very cautiously to my nook, with my sense of listening in the highest gear, and always on the lookout for the slightest sign that could be taken as a danger on the move. That way, I was prepared to retreat if something unexpected came up.

Unfortunately, the hole had become much larger after the father had torn it apart. But the darkness gave me a naive idea that I was safe and, at the same time, invisible.

I went halfway through the hedge and saw light in the living room and in one of the smaller rooms on the side of the cottage. Everything else was dark. I tried to move to different places along the hedge, hoping for a better view, but alas. I sighed deeply and shook my head.

"Shut up, stupid it´s a bad idea!" I hissed fervently to myself as I crawled all the way through the hedge and onto the other side. I was now on foreign soil, breaking the law! Okay, as if I hadn't violated it before, but this time was different, I told myself.

My heart was galloping at full speed as I walked with small mouse steps closer to the cottage. It had been many years since I last tried this.

The moment I got to the living room, I stopped abruptly. The father and mother were wrapped in blankets and sat close together on the couch as the television flashed every time it changed images.

I checked the living room for other people, but there was no one else. This made me think that the twins must already have gone to bed by now. Stupid as I was, I tried to wave in to the parents. It was, of course, to check if they could see me.

Thank God they didn't respond, which put a buttery smile on my face. It was a good confirmation that I was invisible to them, or at least challenging to spot. It gave a calm feeling to my body.

I listed away from the terrace and over to the side where the smaller room was lit up.

"It must be HER room," I thought sullenly and cautiously looked closer. I kept a good distance from the window and went as close to the hedge as possible. It roughly corresponded to a space of ten meters from where I stood to the window.

I quickly spotted a figure moving around the small room and adjusted myself to the proper position to get a clearer view.

"There she was!" A gigantic smile appeared on my lips.

She was standing with her back to me, and was completely naked, except for a pair of black Calvin Klein underpants. She stood with a large hairbrush in her hand, quietly but thoroughly she brushed through the long golden hair. It was hard to see, but her hair was damp, indicating that she had recently showered. It made my stomach churn just at the thought, and it made my eyes light up with great joy and at the same time, reawaken the throbbing sensation between my legs.

“Turn around, turn around!” were the words that replayed themselves over and over in my head. I was giddy when I started to imagine what she would look like from the front. I had to get even closer to really study her lower half.

I didn't dare, but a mysterious power took control of my legs, moving me only a few meters away from the window.

The erection immediately jumped up as the sight of the divine booty which became more prominent, revealing how tight the panties embraced her beautiful butt, and revealing her erotic female-forms.

Before I knew it, I was standing with a firm grip on my hard erection, and was furiously playing it off. How provocatively sexy it was! It was so exciting to think how vulnerable and ignorant she was at this moment. I imagined we were like the lion and the antelope. I was the estrous lion lurking outside her window, while she was the antelope that I would sink my teeth into without hesitation, savouring every flavourful bite of her young juicy meat.

She stood in front of her mirror for a good time, and sweetly wiggled her fine rear in small unconscious movements. I enjoyed every second, and in every way took advantage of the formidable view, which helped to stimulate and bring out the itchy sensation in my crotch.

“Just a little more!” I pleaded, not wanting it to end. But then it happened! Entirely out of the blue, she turned around in one swift movement, making it impossible for me to react.

The excellent firm young-adult breasts came into view and lit up like two big headlights of a truck, blinding me completely. The tiny pink nipples on each pat, staring seductively at me, and sent little loving signals that produced an explosive electric shock, knocking my legs away from under me.

"Arrgh!" I roared impulsively, feeling a violent shudder from the bottom of my root that wound like lightning out to the rest of my long shaft, causing my cock to spatter violently. Large globs of semen were fired, and disappeared into the grass without a trace.

When my wild ejaculation had done its last pump, I fell to my knees breathlessly, biting the last pleasurable remnants of my orgasm into me at the same time. I opened my eyes and looked up at the window where the neighbour's beautiful and half-naked daughter was standing. She immediately moved one arm up in front of her chest, and hid the plump cuddly toys away, while we both stared at each other stunned with speechless eyes.

I smiled crookedly, and sent a reprehensible giggle her way, before quickly tucking my tail between my legs, and galloping like a Wheelbarrow with the speed of lightning back to the hole in the hedge and up onto my terrace, where I stood for a long time waiting for the consequences of my actions to catch up with me.

After waiting long enough, my violent heart palpitations subsided, and the burning throat cooled. I waded over to an old dresser in the living room, opened one of the drawers, and pulled out another pipe. I lit it up and slumped into the seat of my regular garden chair and took in the numbing effect, which made me completely relaxed.

With an extensive and relieved heart, I waited for a little over an hour until the light from the neighbor was turned off. I had otherwise worried that the daughter would gossip to her parents and that the father would come roaring at full speed, flatten my rear like a tank truck, and then give me the biggest beating I had yet experienced.

Thank God nothing more happened that night.

 

Published 
Written by ZisurSF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments