Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Man-Eater: Chapter Seven

"Eve attends a business barbecue and teases every man into submission"

73
19 Comments 19
2.4k Views 2.4k
5.7k words 5.7k words

Author's Notes

"The Friday night business meeting barbecue is Eve's chance to impress her new boss, as well as enslave the entire industry. Using her feminine wiles, she struts her stuff and teases her way into the booming business, as well as making lots of new friends."

Eve spent her morning masturbating furiously since there was no need to get up early and race to work. Having slept for several hours longer than usual, she awakened refreshed, energetic, and insatiably horny. With toys and fingers plunging into both of her holes, she fucked herself into oblivion. The reason for this was that the dark-haired, conniving woman did her best seduction planning when she was so highly aroused that sexual bliss consumed her. By her third orgasm, she’d concocted her diabolical plans.

Usually, Eve waited at least two or three weeks before she seduced her bosses. It secured her position and allowed her an almost infinite amount of latitude. Having the pussy gave her all the power, and she knew it. Her seductive wiles gave her leverage in the workplace, and it was a harsh world, so any advantage was worthwhile.

This time, however, was different. Not only did Eve find Mr. Moore sexy enough to subdue and sexually enslave, but she also both enjoyed and had an affinity for her new position. The pay was good, far more than she’d been earning flipping burgers, and the endless supply of free weed held a certain appeal, as well. What made her smile, though, was that Victor was quite receptive to her antics. He’d be the big, bullish boss to everyone else in his green empire, but all it took was a flash of panties, and he became putty in her hands. Somehow, all of this made her want to excel; that was exceedingly rare.

With all of that in mind, the blue-eyed succubus spent the rest of her day pampering herself. Her attire for the night was meticulously chosen for visual impact, teasing and flirting, and to wow her boss’ business associates. She swept the contents of her vanity off its top with a single arm sweep, all the makeup and accessories scattering to the floor. Selecting only her highest-quality, waterproof makeup, she sat in her vanity chair, masturbating more as she waited for the edibles she’d eaten for breakfast to take effect.

After another orgasm, she inserted a vibrating toy that merrily buzzed inside her aching pussy while she researched Jeff Thomas, his company, and his associates. Having already held a few playful phone conversations with him, both in the office and at home, she had a good idea of how to subdue him. Of course, she wanted to impress her boss by making all the other weed businessmen jealous. It was her job description, after all.

By the time six o’clock came, Eve was dressed to impress, sitting at her window sill, awaiting Victor’s arrival. Her all-day-long masturbation marathon didn’t sate her horny lust; it only heightened it. An aching, sexual need still permeated her essence to the point that she almost grabbed a toy to play with for the ride to the party.

“I have him under my spell, and tonight’s the night I make him need me.”

Mr. Moore arrived precisely on time. Eve waved from her third-story window, some of her cunt nectar dripping from her hand, and ran out, smiling at Victor.

“No short shorts, I see,” he mused.

“It’s a business party, which means I’m representing you. Have no fear, big boss; I’ll impress them for you. Do you have my panties?”

“As your boss, Eve, I think I’ll keep them.”

Eve chuckled at that. Some men tried to assert their dominance when things got heated; she was used to that. Staring at him, her eyes wide and soulful, she smiled her horny smile, placing her hand on his thigh. The contact point was so high up on his leg that she was almost touching his cock.

“As your employee, secretary, and personal assistant, sir,” she let that last word drip with bratty innuendo, it’s my job to make sure that you don’t get into trouble with your wife. That means no evidence that you’re a horny voyeur. Give them to me, now!”

Her tone was perfectly executed. It was commanding and demeaning, all while giving just enough playfulness to sound like the command was made in jest. Nonetheless, her boss reached into the front pocket of his tailored trousers and pulled out her messy and soiled black lace thong.

“Wow, Victor, how many times did you jerk into my lingerie?” She ran her fingers over the dried cum stains, then brought them up to her nose, inhaling deeply. 

“Sorry,” her tone was unapologetic, “I have this thing about men and cum. I know, too much information. Drive, already, big boss.” Rather than put the panties away, she licked at his dried cum and moaned.

“Are you sure a classy dress is the way to go with this?” he asked as they drove. “Jeff sounded pretty psyched when you mentioned wearing shorts or a bikini.”

“Trust me,” she soothed. “I have everything well in hand.” Her hand moved up an inch or two, gripping his cock through his pants.

Mr. Moore, feeling guilty about the previous day, tried to keep the conversation on business, but he found himself powerless against Eve’s sexual onslaught of teasing and innuendo. He quickly succumbed to her heated innuendo and fondling.

“What panties are you wearing? I’ll guess a thong.”

The sable-haired vixen, her long locks up in a tight, business-like bun, looked at him with lusty passion and said, “Play your cards right, big boss, and I’ll give you a close-up view, later.”

By the time they’d arrived at Mr. Thomas’ home, Victor’s cock was so hard that it throbbed in horny need. They’d also devised their plan of action—Eve’s plan. He’d play the successful, confident boss role, and she’d woo them with her feminine wiles, clinching the deal.

“Don’t worry, sir,” she stated, running her hand over his quivering leg, “I did my homework like a good girl. I’ll have Jeffy under my control before the night’s over. You do think I’m a good girl, don’t you, boss?” She added an extra squeeze on his shaft to get her point across.

Jeff Thomas’ home was more of a sprawling estate. The marijuana-growing business had been good to him. A long, paved driveway, several hundred yards in length, snaked through an immaculately landscaped lawn, and the entire grounds were walled off with privacy fencing. His house was more a mansion than a standard dwelling, and the pool house that Eve could see, past the back of the home, looked to be at least twice the size of her apartment. Myriad vehicles, all of them expensive and flashy or sporty, lined the curving drive. Music and general revelry could be heard.

“I have to say this about your line of work, Victor, your business associates sure know how to party.”

“Victor Moore,” a tall, slightly older man said as they exited Mr. Moore’s luxury sedan. Eve knew that he was Jeff Thomas. “Nice to see you again.”

The two business owners shook hands, but Jeff’s eyes roamed up and down Eve’s body. Aware of this, she had ensured that her posture was perfect. Despite wearing a classy, slightly conservative, shimmering blue, classy dress—one suitable for business—Eve looked steaming hot. Her makeup was smoky and seductive with a hint of glittery shine, and the dress clung to her impressive curves, accentuating but not overtly advertising them. She looked devastatingly seductive and sexy, but not slutty.

“And this just has to be Evil Eve!” Mr. Thomas smiled. “I see that you were just teasing me, weren’t you?”

Eve smiled, her digital tablet in hand, and jogged up to Jeff. He lecherously leered at her bouncing boobs, his graying mustache turning up at the corners. Mr. Thomas was dressed in sandals, jeans, and an oversized button-down shirt. The way his steel-gray eyes wandered over her body let the young woman know that she was already completely in control of him. She ignored his extended hand as she approached and threw her arms around him, hugging him closely as she rubbed her boobs over his chest. Eve even thrust her crotch against his cock, just to enthrall him.

“You know you love it, you big pervert.” She smiled and brazenly gazed at his crotch. “Very big pervert.”

“Well, come on around, y’all,” Jeff boisterously yelled. “We got wieners on the grill, an open bar, and the pool’s open…even if you didn’t wear your bikini.”

Eve winked at Victor, making him smirk, and she put her arms around both of the men’s waists. “Lead on, big Jeff. Those greenhouses way out back, are they your personal plants, or is that part of your business?”

“Nah, sweet thing. They’re my wife’s greenhouses. She insisted on growing roses and other shit. Funny thing, though,” Mr. Thomas laughed, “she spends all day out there with the gardener, and nothing ever grows!” He laughed at his own joke, knowing fully well that this wife was having an affair with their gardener. Jeff didn’t care; that permitted him to rut with every willing woman he could find. 

“You dirty, nasty boy,” Eve purred. “Although she was facing and speaking to Jeff, she let her other hand drop, caressing Victor’s butt. “I think you like the implications of that, don’t you?”

“You know me, Missy.”

“All too well, big stud.”

The scene behind his towering mansion was awe-inspiring. At least one hundred people, half of them sexy, nubile women in various stages of exposing their flesh, milled about. People were talking in small clusters, yelling, screaming, running around, and having a great time. Eve’s impression was that it was a wild frat party, rather than a business affair.

“See, little lady,” Jeff said to her. “I told you that you’d be out-of-place dressed all proper. I’m a pot-grower, not a stuffed shirt.

“Speaking of which, Jeffy,” Eve released her grip from him and openly patted his broad shoulders with both hands, “if we’re going to get in bed with you, I need to make sure that your quality is up to snuff. Go fetch me your best smoke and a drink, while I get to know your associates.”

“How do you like your booze, Evil Eve?”

“Like my men,” she purred out, her voice dripping with lusty honey. “Tall, strong, and stiff.”

“And your weed?”

“Well, I should warn you that a potent Sativa-dominant hybrid that produces body tingling and euphoria makes me go wild, like completely crazy.”

“I have just the thing, Evil Eve. Hold your horses; I’ll be back in a jiffy.”

“See?” Eve said to her boss as soon as Jeff Thomas retreated. “I told you I had everything handled. Just follow my lead, boss, and we’ll be celebrating tonight.”

Further conversation between Victor and Eve became impossible. As soon as Jeff had left their orbit, Mr. Moore was inundated with business associates swarming around him. They chatted about business, business plans, and still more business things, but all eyes were on Eve. It was obvious that the word of Mr. Moore having a new, female personal assistant had spread, and they were eager to check her out.

“This is my personal assistant, Eve,” Victor said, repeatedly.

Eve mesmerized them all with her seductive but professional blue dress, extroversion, and hard-on-creating figure. She’d dip, shimmy, and bounce to their visual delight, wow them with her innuendo-laden conversation, and make them stutter when she touched them. The pale-skinned brunette had no qualms about being objectified, so long as it suited her endgame.

“Got you my best ‘bedroom’ weed,” Mr. Thomas yelled as he jogged back up to the small crowd of weed-mongers. “It’ll put any filly into a sexual stupor.” He clutched a huge glass of liquid in one hand, and his other hand held a big, brown cigar with a forest-green mouthpiece. It was huge.

The sausage-fest of business owners stopped talking, looking at Eve and smiling as Jeff handed her the drink and cigar. Knowing that everyone was looking at her, her ass, her tits, and her other physical charms made her smile.

“Look how big and thick it is!” she exclaimed as she held the oversized, brown joint aloft. “I love them big, long, and thick.” Jaws dropped, and erections were raised. “It’s so big, I wonder if I can wrap my lips around it.”

She turned to her infatuated audience. “Do you boys want to see me plunge my lips down this big shaft?” She winked, smiled, and then licked her lips, seductively. The vocal encouragement was ear-shattering. 

“First, I need to wet my whistle.”

Eve smiled, holding the glass up to the light of a nearby Tiki torch. 

“You didn’t poison this, did you, Big Jeff? No roofies in there? If you’re going to take advantage of me, I’d prefer being awake to enjoy it…just kidding, boys… or not.” she winked and smiled like a panther ready to pounce.

“Eve, come work for me. I’ll pay you double what Vic’s giving you?”

Eve chuckled. “I doubt that, sexy sir. Mr. Moore gives it to me good.” That comment elicited the reaction Eve had anticipated. They chuckled, laughed, made some suggestive, off-color comments, elbowing Mr. Moore in the ribs.

“Bottoms up!” Eve toasted, stopping the men’s sexy secretary trope fantasies just short of asking if they were sleeping together.

Arching her back as she tilted her head, her breasts stuck out even more. Eve pressed her scarlet, pouting lips to the rim of the glass and took a deep swig. Having an accurate appraisal of how these people conducted themselves, she knew that the best way to garner their approval and acceptance, on top of making them all lust after her, was to prove herself their peer in juvenile debauchery.

“Chug It! Chug It!” some of the men chanted.

“She’ll choke. Women can’t drink like us men,” another predicted.

Proving her naysayer wrong, the brazen seductress downed the booze, leaving only a few drops and the ice cubes in the glass. “Aaah,” she sighed, making her voice husky. She turned to Jeff Thomas and said, “I’ll be needing another one in about fifteen minutes.” she handed him the glass.

The men ringed her, applauding and high-fiving each other. In her preferred positions—in control and under the spotlight—Eve made her move. Her seductive plan was now ready to be implemented, and it took much less time than she’d anticipated. Of course, she’d miscalculated Mr. Thomas’ claims that it was going to be a casual barbecue and that things could get pretty wild. The fact that she’d underestimated things didn’t concern her one iota. It was serendipitous. 

She quickly looked around, surveying the party impersonating a business barbecue. Scores of women, all of them easy on the eyes, danced, cavorted, and swam, wearing miniskirts, thongs, barely-there bikinis, and club wear.

“Time to let my hair down,” she cooed. “Don’t mind me.” She knew that by saying that, it drew all attention to her.

Eve smiled coyly, allowing a hint of reserved shyness to cross her features. That demure, passive action always appealed to their inner cavemen. Her intentional display of vulnerability put their focus on her. She’d made herself the star of the group, and she was going to milk it for all she could.

Moaning in an orgasmic voice, Eve raised her hands above her head, stretching as she rotated her shoulders and hips, writhing like a sinewy centerfold. Then, she reached behind her head with both hands, her elbows held high. This made her ample breasts just forward. Even in her smartly-cut, professional dress, those luscious orbs stood out high and proud. With her back arched deeply, she looked like a stick figure with balloons for tits.

In one, sensual, moaning action, she pulled the pins out of her hair, letting her shining sable hair cascade over her face, across her shoulders and chest, and down her back. Her practiced movements were so erotically sensual that a collective moan escaped the men’s mouths. She combed her hair out with her fingers, shaking her head back and forth while smiling.

SarahThompsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahThompsson

“Ah,” she whined in a playful tone, “I’m still overdressed.”

“I told ya, little lady. You’d be more at home in those Daisy Duke shorts you mentioned.”

It wasn’t exactly the lead-up she’d anticipated, but it was good enough. “Well, now that you mention it…” Eve let her voice trail off, a faux uncertainty entering her tone.

Allowing a seductive, impassioned expression to cross her face, her sable hair hanging in flowing waves, the brazen woman sidled up to her boss, her back to him. She crept backward until her ass was against Victor’s crotch and lifted her hair, exposing the back of her neck to him.

“Unzip me, Mr. Moore,” she pled.

With somewhat shaking hands, Victor looked at his peers. It didn’t take much urging from the drooling men to convince him to undo her dress. He reached out, feeling the heat of her flesh, and fumbled with the delicate zipper, finally tugging it downward. He stopped at her mid-back.

“Go all the way, boss.” She heard the appropriate sound and felt his fingertips brushing the small of her back.

Smiling victoriously, Eve laughed and shrugged off the dress. It billowed downward, puddling around her feet. The men went insane when they saw what she was wearing beneath her finely tailored, business-casual, blue dress.

“Too much?” she asked, knowing she wouldn’t get any response.

Calling her Daisy Duke cutoffs “shorts” was a misnomer; a tattered rag that showed way too much skin would be a much better description. The blue denim had been intentionally faded and distressed. One of the back pockets was ripped off, with only tiny holes where the seams used to be. The leg holes had more than an inch of white fringe from the fabric fraying away. The color had blanched to the lightest of sky blues, with a predominance of near-white patches on the fabric, with lots of white threads showing. Rips and tears perforated the threadbare, faded denim, showing more of Eve’s pale, smooth flesh than denim.

The tattered state of her sexy shorts was the furthest thing from the men’s minds. They were cut so short, the leg hems angled upward, that the bottom third of the front pocket linings hung beneath the tattered fringe of the shorts. If she spread her legs even slightly, the thinness of the crotch was revealed. It was scant more than a wide string holding the front and back halves together. The back was even sluttier. Near the crotch, the beginnings of her round, shapely ass peeked out. As the scandalous hem rose up and outward, a full third of her ass was exposed.

On her torso, she only wore a bikini top, one recently purchased just for this occasion. It was a light, pale green, revealing bikini top with a white marijuana leaf pattern. With just a few strings and two tiny triangles of thin, loosely woven Lycra spandex, the dark circles of her areolas could be seen, even in the dim light of the torches set around the backyard. Her full, round breasts looked swollen to the bursting point under normal circumstances, but the skimpy top made them seem even juicier.

“Oh, you naughty tease!” Mr. Thomas exclaimed. “You did that on purpose.” He turned to Mr. Moore. “Give that woman a fucking raise.”

“Do I fit in, now?” she giggled and posed for the horny men’s adoration. “See, Jeffy, I told you that I’d thrill you. I even painted my toenails black for you.”

Brazenly plucking the marijuana cigar from one of the guy’s hands, she held it in front of her pouting lips. “Who wants to see me suck on this big, long tube?”

Stunned into silence, Victor just stood and watched. The other men, far more intoxicated, cheered and jeered.

“Okay, then. Light me up. Which one of you gallant, chivalrous boys wants to light my fire and get me all fired up?” A dozen lighters and matches materialized.

Eve wrapped her painted lips around the mouthpiece and sucked on the newly-lit weed-filled cigar, her cheeks sucking in as she inhaled. Intentionally going slowly, the tip glowing red, she drew in her breath, slowly, waiting until all the others had grown silent, awed at her lung capacity. Then, she tilted her head back abruptly, just to make her bikini-clad tits jiggle, and slowly exhaled, shooting a billowing fountain of cloudy smoke up into the air. She coughed, very quietly, and smiled at the guys.

“Don’t just stare, guys. I’m a pro at taking big, thick shafts into my mouth. Plus, I have a big pair of lungs.”

“Oooh!” some of them exclaimed.

“Anyone else want to hit this, or do you just want to stare at me sucking on it?”

Time passed, and the herd of entrepreneurs was enthralled with Eve. She’d not only managed to enslave Jeff Thomas, as well as her boss, Victor, but the others were actively competing for her attention. Eve was used to this sort of attention, and she reveled in it.

“Well, boys, all this business talk is fun and everything, but I think I’m going to jump in the pool real quick.” she turned to Mr. Thomas. “We have that proposal to go over in a little bit. You can handle me when I’m soaking wet, right?”

“Umm, err, sure thang, little lady.”

“If you’d all excuse me while I strip out of these shorts.”

Her sable hair swaying in the gentle breeze, all the male and some female eyes on her, Eve undid her skimpy, tight shorts and bent over, deeply, at the waist, keeping her legs straight. With agonizing slowness, Eve teased her onlookers; the waist, one inch at a time, was peeled off her perfectly-formed butt. Eve knew that her ass was amazing because she’d devoted a large portion of her time to working out to maintain the body that got her the attention she craved. She giggled at the comments, some of them respectful and some of them outright pornographic.

Under her scandalous shorts, Eve wore the matching bottoms to her bikini top. They were cut high, tying at her waist, and the front material was so thin, just a tapered swatch of cloth less than two inches wide at the top and so thin near the crotch that her pussy lips almost spilled out, drew the eye to her the cleft between her pussy lips. The back was even skimpier, just a few millimeters at the bottom of her butt and not much larger on top. 

“Too skimpy for you boys?” she teased, pirouetting around. They were flabbergasted, her sexual allure so intense that they devolved into grunting Neanderthals. “Get your pencil nice and sharp for me, Jeff. I’m going to get myself all wet for you, then we can play big business.”

With a shriek, Eve ran toward the pool and did a cannonball, causing a huge splash. She knew that she’d become the veritable belle of the ball, but it was all part of her plan. The fact that she now had instant, easy access to any of the men involved in the trade was just a bonus. She made certain to come up for air, spraying water out of her mouth, which drew more attention. Then she dove beneath the water's surface, wiggling her sexy bottom as it raised above the pool’s surface. Eve backstroked to the edge, displaying both her perfect boobs and the fact that her bikini became translucent when wet, then climbed out of the pool. Her nipples were so hard from the smoke, her teasing, and the cold water that they tingled.

“Oh, sorry, guys,” she cooed. “I had no idea that this was so see-through.” She ran one hand down her body, wiping off stray drops of water, to pontificate her statement. “Should I put my dress back on?”

“No. Don’t do that. We don’t mind,” her sexually enslaved chorus chanted.

“Now, Big Jeff, we have business to discuss. Oh, but there’s only one place to sit left! You don’t mind my wet crotch on your lap, do you?”

“Oooh, aah!” the men chorused.

Eve led her host, Mr. Jeff Thomas, away from the crowd, pushing him down into the only available chair. Smiling at him, she plopped onto his lap, her mostly-uncovered ass wiggling over his cock.

“Here’s our proposal.” she handed him her tablet, wiggling around until she felt his shaft grow hard beneath her. Then, as she turned to face him, she pressed her bountiful tit into his chest. “I assume that you have a proposal for me, as well.”

“Not yet. We aren’t all lucky enough to have PAs.” He began saying something else, but his voice trailed off to an aroused moan as she rocked her ass back and forth on his hardness. 

Mr. Thomas took the tablet and went over the contract. Eve did her best to distract him, eventually going from wiggling in his lap to something that strongly resembled a horny lap dance. He didn’t complain one bit.

“Looks good,” Jeff said, “except for the wholesale rates you have in there. You have it at fifty percent of retail, but I never go lower than sixty-five.”

“Nonsense,” she drawled, facing him as she straddled his lap. The bikini-wearing seductress was humping her hips over his erection, her clit swollen so much that it pressed against the cold, damp material with every thrust. “You’ve gone as low as sixty percent for Good Vibes, and they’re a smaller outfit than us.”

“But I’ve done business with them for years.”

“Furthermore, big, hard Jeffy,” she swiveled her hips over his cock along with her exaggerated words, “we’ll be handling transportation and distribution, and our test-marketing order is more than half of what they buy from you, yearly. Think of how much you’ll be saving in logistics, insurance, and payroll.”

“You drive a hard bargain, little lady, but I’ll sign on one condition.”

“I love it hard. What’s your condition.”

“Let me touch your tits.”

Eve laughed, throwing back her sable mane and shaking it back and forth. “That’s all? Sign it first.”

“I never sign a…”

His words trailed off when Eve smiled at him, conveying so much horny, lusty desire that his brain switched off. Reaching behind her neck, she untied the top strap and held the front up with her other hand. Then, pumping her hips over his hard shaft to the rhythm of the music, she untied the back strap. Her bikini top was sandwiched between her large, full tits and her palm.

“Sign it, now!” she commanded. “Give me what I want, and you’ll be a happy man.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Mr. Jeff Thomas, the millionaire, was powerless before her sexual power. He quickly applied a finger to the tablet and scrawled his name.

“Good boy!”

Eve released her hand, letting the skimpy, translucent bikini top fall to the patio. Cheers and shouts erupted as she brazenly showed off her boobs. Just to add more potency to her actions, she hefted them up, cupping them in her palms. Then, as Jeff Thomas began shaking and shuddering, she lifted one of her taut, crinkly nipples to her full, pouting lips, and sucked on it.

“Care for a taste, big Jeff?”

She didn’t wait for an answer; it was, after all, a rhetorical question. Leaning forward, she grabbed him by his graying hair and pulled the eager man’s face into her cleavage. Eve rocked her shoulders back and forth, humping against his straining cock as hard and fast as she could. Once he got the idea, she grabbed his hands and put them on her waist, still thrusting her hips up and down his erection. She felt his shaft quivering beneath her, his orgasm drawing near.

“There you go,” she said, abruptly, jumping off his lap. You get to both touch and taste them.

She looked down at her bikini bottoms, noting the tiny wet spot on the crotch, a much larger one on his pants.

“Did you just cum in your pants, you dirty, nasty boy?” She ran her finger over the wet spot and then sucked on the finger. “Nope. Pre-cum. Here, you can have these, too.”

Eve, radiant under the entire barbecue’s attention, bent over, turning her delicious ass to Mr. Thomas, and slowly peeled the thong bikini bottoms off. Completely nude except for her high heels, she stuffed the bottoms into his shirt pocket and placed the top into his shaking hands.

“Think of me when you cum” she purred. Turning around, she walked, tall and proud, her large, round tits bouncing and her perfect ass swaying, over to a stunned and slack-jawed Victor. His entourage of businessmen was likewise astounded. She retrieved her blue dress from the pavement, not bothering to put it back on. Instead, she flung it over one shoulder, downed the remnants of her drink, and plucked her shorts from the table.

“We’re all good here, boss. Take me home, please, and don’t forget the sample package. I have lots of weed I need to sample before Monday.” She walked a few paces, then turned. “Oh, or are we not ready to leave, yet, big boss?”

“See you guys, later,” Victor said.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” he scolded as soon as they walked to the front of the huge mansion.

“What do you mean, Victor?”

“Look at you! You stripped down in front of everyone.”

Eve laughed at that. He was already getting possessive, which was sort of sweet.

“Listen very carefully, sir. I just made you the emperor of weed. Not only did I secure the T&L contract at ten points lower than what you’d hoped for, but I now also own each one of your peers. And, of course, you own me, so they’re now your lackeys.”

“What?” Victor sounded confused.

Eve opened the car door and sat in the passenger seat. “Drive, and I’ll tell you.”

As soon as the car was put in gear, Eve shifted in the seat and turned, on her hands and knees, to face her boss. By the time Mr. Moore’s luxury sedan had left the snaking driveway, Eve had opened his pants and fished out his cock. She gazed into his eyes, stroking his cock.

“First off,” she cooed as she stroked him to further hardness, “Jeff is a cuckold, and he gets off on women being scandalous and just out of his reach. That’s why all the other sluts running around naked didn’t faze him, but I did. Like all men, he wants what he can’t have.”

“Eve…oooh, aah…I don’t think we should…” his voice trailed off as her mouth plunged over his cock. She wrapped her lips around the swollen head, still stroking his meat, and sucked on it as her tongue ran a marathon of circles over and around the glans. “I’m married! We shouldn’t.” His hands stayed on the wheel.

“Second,” she added, taking her head off his cock, which elicited an agonized moan from her boss, “your wife made me promise to take care of your every need, keep you de-stressed, and ensure that you were in a good mood. I’m just obeying your wife.”

Eve lunged her head completely down his hard, throbbing cock, pushing her lips so far down that she engulfed its entire length. Since she was nude and horny, she fingered herself while she sucked his cock, moaning and writhing.

“Third, Johnny Nibsco, the guy that runs the weed delivery services, has a thing for tits and dirty talk. I’ll own him with a chest shimmy and a few curse words. How’d you like Happy Trees to have the top-shelf spots in his company?”

Eve plunged her fingers into her needy cunt, fucking herself extra hard to get her juices sloshing. Raising her sodden fingers, she thrust them inside Victor’s mouth, making the car swerve. Then, she let her lips enshroud his hard-on once more.

“Four. Anthony Aldrin of Triple-A is a voyeur, and you know what a tease I am. I already own him. Shall I go on?”

“Yes. Please, please, please! Don’t stop. Oh, fuck, Eve, your mouth feels so good.”

“I’m going to play with my cock—it’s mine, now. I own it—until we get to my place. Then, we’re going to get fucked up, and you’re going to fuck me long, deep, and hard.”

“But, but…but, I’m married. Ooohhh…fuck! Take it all the way. Yeah, just like that.”

“Tonight, you’re my prisoner. Tell me now, yes or no? If you don’t’ want to fuck my, hot, wet cunt, I’m sure I can find another cock. Maybe, I’ll call Jeffy. I’m sure he’d leave his party for me. Are you mine or not?”

Victor paused for at least a millisecond. “I’m all yours, Eve.”

She smiled at him victoriously, and plunged her greedy lips over his cock once more. She quickly sucked him right to the brink of exploding, then kept him there the entire drive home.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments