Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Asian Wife Craving Big White Cock

"Asian wife looking to tease, got what she wanted... and oh so much more."

25
4 Comments 4
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"This was the first of many Asian wives I would take on my way to becoming a white bull for Asian wives."

My first married Asian woman came twenty years ago when I was working as a computer tech in a Gateway Country store in Valencia. She walked in wearing a tight, white, micro mini-skirt and a tight, white, little tank top that left no doubt about how spectacular the body underneath her clothes was. Her big eyes, high cheek-bones, smooth, brown skin, full, wet lips and jet black hair down to the middle of her back made checking her out more intriguing as you really didn't know where to start - yeah, I did know where to start, whichever side of her was facing me.

She strutted around the store showroom in her high heels, appreciating the stares she got. It was clear that she was selectively looking for a hard cock to ride and suck until it exploded in and on her. Her palpable desire was exuding strongly from her - so naturally, I locked eyes with her to make sure I had her attention and ran my eyes up and down her body and back to her eyes. She arched her back with a come-and-get-it smile.

As my eyes took another, slower, tour of her body and licked my lips, I said with a grin, "I'm Jason. Anything I can do for you?"

Knowing exactly what I meant, she returned the elevator eyes and lingered hers on my ever-growing package, which was now squirming for more room in my jeans. Without taking her eyes off my groin, she licked her lips and replied that she had better give me her number so I could come by her place as she needed a computer expert to do some deep probing into her issue - deeper than has been done for her before. Moving her eyes to meet mine, she waited for my response to her scintillating invitation. As a man with a huge thing for attractive Asian women, this felt like a gift from the pleasure gods...

I showed up at her house with my computer tools, and she met me at the door in jeans and a tank top. I looked around to make sure we were alone as I don't like to have my 'work' interrupted. Her n!pples were hard as a rock as she closed the door behind me and we embraced in a mutual body-groping hug and shared a wet, probing kiss. She showed me to her computer and stepped away to get more comfortable.

I had her computer issue fixed within a couple minutes and when she came back wearing only a sheer neglige that showed off her incredibly erect dark nipples, I was semi-erect in anticipation of what was to come. I stood as she approached and draped herself on me and I could smell her freshly showered scent mixed with the musty wetness of a hungry pussy. My hands explored her tight little body, unencumbered by the clothes she had worn earlier. I'm an ass-man and I was loving the feel of her sexy, tight, little behind as my big, strong hands squeezed, groped and engulfed both of her tight little ass-cheeks.

Pulling her tighter against me as we were grinding on each other and kissing hard, wet, hungry kisses, each trying to devour the other. My long, thick cock was now sticking out of the top of my jeans and we were both panting and were more than ready. With one movement, I grabbed the bottom of her neglige and pulled it up off of her taut, petite body. She put her arms straight up to assist me with disrobing her completely and I tossed the garment over my shoulder and picked her up by her firm little ass-cheeks, which pulled her lips apart and my fingers brushed against her wet, swollen pussy lips, causing her to gasp with pleasure.

navyflower
Online Now!
Lush Cams
navyflower

Pulling her against my muscular, athletic body, I kissed her lips, lifting her little body higher and higher. As I carried her down the hallway, I kissed and nibbled her neck and ears, working my way to her heaving breasts and rock-hard nipples. Not knowing where I was going in her house, she guided me down the hallway—unable to speak, but only moan and grab at the doorway where the bed was.

Entering the room, I threw her back on the bed and watched her eyes devour me, taking my clothes off. In a hurry to get naked and get on top of her, yet wanting to go slow and tease her. I took off my pants in one movement and another took my shirt off...this was enough to draw her to the edge of the bed, waiting to wrap her full lips around my long, thick cock. Apparently, I had gotten her plenty hungry by now as she grabbed one cheek of my ass with each hand and worked to gulp me balls-deep in a few delicious seconds, keeping her eyes locked on mine the entire time...I LOVE THAT!

She was terrific! Sucking and licking and squeezing with her lips as she slid them up and down the length of my long, thick cock. Tonguing and sucking and nibbling on my cum-filled balls every couple minutes, and then switching back to milking and sucking on my throbbing hard cock like her life depended on it! Feeling how hard I was getting and feeling my balls tightening, she began milking me harder and faster with her mouth and hands, working us both in to a rapid rocking frenzy.

I grabbed her head as we both moved faster and faster! I was moaning wildly and thrusting into her and her moans of pleasure vibrated my steel-hard cock as I began erupting my hot, white load, shooting deep into her throat. I pulled out and she read my mind as I kept shooting my hot load and she aimed it at her face and enjoyed my hot shots covering her face and then her heaving breasts as she licked at my cum on her face and rubbed it all over her face and body. This all seemed to make her even hornier—if that was possible!

Still semi-hard from being so aroused by her sexy, fit body and the fact that I was about to be balls-deep into someone else's hot Asian wife had me regaining my rock-solid form. She quickly cleaned up and I pulled her down on the bed and spread her legs. Licking, kissing and biting all over her body. Teasingly avoiding her hot, wet box as I then continued to bite, lick, kiss and breathe my hot, heavy breath all over her legs as I worked my way up from her ankles to the top of her thighs.

Her hips were already beginning to buck as I looked her in the eyes and spread her swollen pussy lips as I stroked them up and down and up and down repeatedly with my magical tongue. Lightly brushing her clit with my talented tongue until she grabbed my head and then I buried my tongue in her as deep as I could! Just as I squeezed her nipple with one hand and groped her other breast with the other as she moaned loudly and began cumming and vibrating and spasming in pure pleasure. I entered two fingers into her as my tongue began speedily flicking her clit and she kept cumming and thrusting her hips as she moaned again and again, her breathy moans echoing through the house as her orgasms continued to rock her body...

Published 
Written by BWCWLV
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments