Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erotic Poems

Erotic poetry is concerned with the sexually diverse and alternative aspects of the genre, rather than specifically with the love and romance associated with 'Love Poems'.

Although romance and poetry seem to go hand in hand, explicit, frank, and even fetishistic sex can also be great subject matter.

Poems with a primary focus on sensuality and passion are better suited to our 'Love Poems' category, anything else is welcome here.

Drawn

Draw me and see what happens

If you draw me in your mind do it so you never forget me at all She whispers My breasts are an eager canvas for your steady gaze Your commanding stature with your rampant member Your smooth baritone covers my suppleness and my warm silky sheath pleads His...

Step Daddy

He is one very naughty boy

Strong and tough, he is so protective Ensuring that my choice of boys Is very, very selective. But on a July balmy day, His attitude suddenly changed It was like he was full of jealousy, He looked slightly deranged. ‘’I’m tired of all these boys, taking o...

Her Seducer

A devoted girl gets what she wants

He was a master at seduction He knew all the spots she liked As his bristles and lips Caressed and scratched her neck Her whole body succumbed to him She was putty in his hands Every sinew required his touch Hours of pleasure awaited them So alive and hyp...

His Touch

A glimpse of her passion

His touch lingers like a burning caress on the outside it tingles On the inside I'm a pleasurable mess He sets a raging fire aflame within me Knowing how to push my buttons to get me so aroused awakening unimaginable desires Whilst he is no devil He is co...

My Toy

She is my utter delight

Silently I move A gentle whisper of your name Kitten You are so feisty You shall remain blindfolded Bound Be patient My favoured one I have come to bring your cure You are so strong I know you can endure any task I set for you What I feel for you Is on an...

Sailing

Taking a trip to enhance our every day living

I offer you my hand and whisper Sail with me to the uncharted territories of sensuality while poetry wets our minds For I really like your soul It serenades something inside mine Trickling like a stream at first Then raging like a storm You make me smile...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Serpent's Sinful Symphony

Forbidden desires blaze in shadows, then consume all.

Shadows of Desire. In shadows cast by flickering light, A private dance unfolds in the dead of night. Her silhouette dances, a tempting tease, Eyes closed, lost in the throes of sweet release. Slipping her hand beneath lace and silk, Exploring the depths...

Her Patterned Skin

She loves more than a spanking

I marked her patterned skin sanguine red Beautiful welts rise Her pleasure pain’s prize Immersed kisses and leaking wet hisses as the lick of my whip as my strokes caress Arousal drips between her hips Her finger rubs her wetness ups Circular motions elec...

Pussy Talk

Talk, Listen. Love. Praise, Worship, And Play With The Pussy. Often.

Dear Pussy, Does it bother you that I sometimes call you a cock? Do you feel misgendered?? Or do you feel seen as the penetrating power you can sometimes be?? Dear Pussy, Is the reason why you are so wet all the time because you’re crying? I imagine it mu...

A Good Girls Reward

Something a little naughtier for today

"Come here now" my low growl makes her weak Unable to speak On my hands and knees she crawls to my feet Deliberately slow giving me a show "Quickly now darling" A sweetly warning She picks up the pace to fill the space With a cunning smirk I step back wit...

Aura

The sensations of her presence

I feel the vibrant warmth of your smile. I feel the sweet taste of your soft lips. I feel your tongue pirouette and dance a duet with mine. I feel the zephyr breath of your soft sighs of emotion. I feel the gentle caress of your fingers across my skin. I...

My Enticement

What can happen when we both want to entice

I want you I need you To entice me Then have your fill Show me exactly what you want You came here dressed to kill That fire burning in your eyes is giving me a hardened thrill My sweet addiction Oh how I crave your taste You are my euphoric overload My d...