Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lesbian Stories

Lesbian sex stories feature sexy tales of women who love other women.

These can be first time lesbians, women who are into group lesbian sex, or just women in love with other women.

Feel free to post your lesbian stories here for others to enjoy and embellish.

Frida - Freedwoman Of Rome

Frida and Paula are sent away from their home when Paullus goes to war.

From the small window of my room above the stable, I watched as Paullus's figure receded in the distance. Paullus, whose legionnaires had massacred my clan and my father and made me a slave of Rome. Paullus, who had made me and the women of my tribe slave...

Firsts And Lasts At The Dance Studio

Briony and Dara share unladylike dancing on their first date

There was no way it was real. That name. Dara. That little string of numbers written next to it, quickly but with care. It was all a fiction of some sort. I couldn’t let myself fall into believing otherwise. She was a stripper, the woman who had written o...

Roommates Awakening

Steph falls for her freshman roommate

I was sweating profusely by the time I finished unloading the last of my belongings into my dorm room. My parents were called away due to a family emergency, so I had to move in by myself. Not exactly how I pictured starting my college experience. Despite...

And Baby Makes Four - Chapter 22 - Gloria!

Gloria gets properly serviced and a new friend joins in.

Ginger We finished up our drinks, Will swiped our room card to add them to our account and we made the short walk back to our room. Lexi was on the bed, reclining against the headboard and covered with a long negligee. “Close the blinds please,” she said...

Meeting James Chapter 9 Part 1

Melanie and Gianna deal with the aftermath, and meet Tim.

I sat on the large couch in the middle of the suite’s great room, slowly sipping my coffee. My legs were pulled up in a fetal position with my arms wrapped securely around them. I felt so tired from only getting a couple of hours of sleep, yet my mind was...

Kelse & Karin Part 1

A true story of our erotic friendship- told from both perspectives

Kelse When I was younger, I was never very popular and if it wasn't for my asshole brother, Chad, I wouldn't have even met my best friend. Chad and Karin's relationship began before I met her, Chad being the allegedly cool older guy and Karin being young...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Vietnam: While The Boys Are Surfing (Chapter 6)

Erin and Sofia get to know one another better and meet a new fuck buddy

“Mmm, that looks delicious,” Erin said as she reached across the table to poke one of Luke’s chocolate-covered bananas with her fork. “I’m so impressed with breakfast here. I would have never imagined so many sweet and savory items could go together for b...

And Baby Makes Four - Chapter 19 - Girls! Girls! Girls! Girls!

The four ladies fulfill their new friend's fantasy!

Sarah The others left to greet Gloria and Eric at the reception area but I declined; I felt a little gross after playing with myself for much of the four-hour drive to the resort and wanted to take a shower. I also wanted to try out the new toy that Lexi...

Untitled Novel - Chapter 10

Nora and Olivia see each other for the first time since their passionate night together.

Nora Nora’s stomach was in knots as she sat at her desk on Monday afternoon, waiting for her meeting with Olivia. The team that had been assembled for the Indigo Lights campaign was getting together to meet with the client and go over what would be expect...

Meeting James Chapter 7

Melanie and Flame continue their evening together.

James, Flame, and I were lying in bed together. James had his arms around me, pulling me tight against him, but after several minutes I could tell from his breathing that he had fallen asleep, which left Flame and me smiling and looking into each other’s...

Untitled Novel - Chapter 9

Olivia is haunted by her past, but grows more hopeful for her future with Nora.

Chapter 9 Olivia Olivia checked the address on her phone as she approached the small cafe nestled between a sushi restaurant and an overpriced dry cleaner. She checked herself in the reflection of the window before going in. She had decided on a pair of j...