Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Stories

For all you romantics out there, here is our love stories section.

These are stories of romance and love, which are generally on a deeper relationship level than stories in other categories.

This story category focuses on falling in love, being in love, and developing a loving relationship. Please submit your real life or fictional love stories here.

Longing For Jamie

Two people struggles to let go of each other

Dale holds his finger above the send button as if it's a nuclear bomb he is about to detonate. He has been wanting to send this message to Jamie for days now, but his courage has failed him again. "Fuck it," he tells himself as he closes the phone. Dale m...

If Only

A life that could have been.

IF It is one of the minor words, but with the most significant things it can mean. If only our paths had crossed on that fateful day in London's Oxford Street, two souls yearning for the same connection, in the same place, at the same time. Alas, destiny...

A Therapeutic Relationship, Chapter Ten

Peter and Chloe try to hold to their agreement

Peter woke up the next morning to the call of nature. He blinked a few times to bring his vision into focus and felt the weight and warmth of Chloe on his arm. He eased it out from under her and slipped free without waking her. His legs were stiff as he m...

Once In A Lifetime

A man considers his wife’s past

Logan McConnell sighed and leaned back against the hard wooden pew. It had been a good turnout, he thought. He looked around the chapel. Yellow roses — Cindy’s favorite — were everywhere. A huge bouquet sat atop the coffin. Bright ribbons and bunting soft...

Unforgotten

Akila returned the note to the box, closed the lid, and lightly stroked it with her fingertips.

“Hey, darling. Did you have a good day?” Akila’s husband, Paddy, always began the conversation the same way whenever she logged on in the evening, usually once she was naked in bed and the kids were asleep. Hearing his voice and familiar greeting was comf...

Jacob & Lynn #10- "The Vortexes Of Sedona"

There is magic in the Red Rocks

After a refreshing night's sleep, Lynn and I awoke to our day of hiking the vortexes of Sedona. Lynn hit the showers first, and I laid out her hiking wardrobe of my black flannel shirt, khaki hiking shorts, thick cushion socks, and hiking shoes. I was dre...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

A Therapeutic Relationship, Chapter Eight

Kim puts her silver tongue to good use.

With their clothes gathered in their arms, Kim herded Peter and Chloe into a bathroom along the left wall of the office, pressing her finger to her lips as she swung the door closed all but a crack. Peter watched through the narrow space as she franticall...

My body needed some R&R after Lynn had driven me crazy that eventful afternoon. As I napped, my mind was planning on how to develop my fantasy. It would be a challenge to outdo Lynn. I decided I didn't want to video the session, but stills would be implem...

The Pianist

Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music.

I had a dream once, but dreamers must eat. Caged in this grand salon of marble and chandeliers, the air is warm and cloying with a hint of petunias, and the palm tree fronds shine a deep, verdant green. I should be outside to feel the caress of a summer b...

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 18 Part Two

Angel and Mitch enjoy talking about what their futures hold.

I crawled into his lap and extended my legs toward one end of the sofa. "I love to snuggle," I commented as I settled on his lap. We snuggled playfully for the next half hour, kissing, caressing, and teasing each other. I was comfortable being with him th...

Meeting James - Part 3

Last day in Vegas, Melanie reveals her past to James.

It was six a.m. and I was wide awake. I heard James softly breathing and realized he was still asleep. I tried to close my eyes, but it was no use. I might as well get up. Very carefully, I slid out from under James's arm. I picked up the baby-doll and th...