Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharon's Tale Chapter 5: Master and Mistress. New Tricks

"Up and down, up and down, they raise and lower me over this phallic device, fucking me slowly."

10
3 Comments 3
1.3k Views 1.3k
3.9k words 3.9k words

I'm just into my third year by a few weeks and have something new to look forward to tonight, although it is with a little trepidation.

Alex had asked me a few months ago if I would service this client. They have a particular request, wanting to take me to a BDSM club as their sub! Something Ken and I have played with a bit at home. Ken, of course, was excited by the idea when I discussed it with him. Alex has also checked out the club and assured me it was well-organized and respected. I have spoken to the club manager and have been reassured that there will be no marks left on my body, that they use a safe word system, and that only trained personnel perform.

The only other things I need to know are to call them Master and Mistress and that they will supply all my clothing.

When I knock on their door promptly at seven p.m., I am welcomed into their room with brief introductions and instructed to call them Master or Mistress at all times and to do as instructed without argument.

I agree, "Yes, Master, Mistress."

"Undress quickly," Mistress commands.

Standing naked before them, they walk around me, admiring my body.

"Oh yes, very nice; you will do well, I think!" Master exclaims excitedly.

Mistress hands me a lightweight coat.

"You will not need any clothes where we are going; this is for traveling only; we do not want to get arrested for indecent exposure," she explains with a smirk.

Slipping it on, it feels nicely tailored but small. It only just overlaps at the front and is short, too, barely coming to mid-thigh on me. Feeling down for the fastening, it is soon apparent that there are none.

"Here's the belt; just cinch it at the waist," Master grins as he hands me the belt. No belt loops, either!

Cinching the belt tight makes the bottom of the coat flare, and loosening it lets it slip open. Either I show a lot of my inner thigh, or it falls open, revealing everything. Leg it is then, just as well the car park or possibly Taxi rank is only a few yards from the hotel.

Walking out of the hotel, we go the wrong way. Damn, we are going to the underground station! At this time of night, it is still pretty much peak time, and the trains will be crowded! It's also quite chilly; it is still April!

Carefully, I squeeze through the ticket barriers, gathering glances and stares as so much flesh is being exposed. Standing on the escalator, anyone looking up from below will see my bare nether regions! Walking through the crowded platform is a nightmare! I tightly grip my coat as people jostle and push around me. The train will be even worse.

Mistress tells me to stand when on the train and to cross to the opposite side of the carriage from them.

Boarding the train, squeezing through the tightly packed people, dragging my coat against them, trying vainly to keep it around me. On reaching a space, I turn to face my Master and Mistress. They indicate I should reach up and hold onto the strap hanger. Tentatively, I do; the coat rides higher up my thigh and opens at my chest. Anyone looking down will see my boobs.

The train pulling away makes me lurch forward, and a young man catches me. His hand slips under my coat, pushing it fully open, exposing my left boob to him. He grins and does not attempt to remove his hand as I try to make myself decent again. Mistress and Master grin wolfishly at me.

Slowly, the young man slides his hand down my side and across to my mound. Another pair of hands squeeze my bum from behind and slowly raise my coat until they are kneading bare flesh.

Soon, I was in the center of a scrum of bodies, squashing, squeezing, and probing at my body, hands wandering over and under my coat. Not just men, I realize as I feel a pair of breasts pressing into my back. Trying to fend them off is futile. Being so short, I seem invisible to others in the carriage, or they ignore what is happening.

Someone has found his way to my crotch and is beginning to explore my pussy; then the train jerks around a sharp bend, and we sway and move, and my coat gets pulled wide open. The hand I am trying to protect my modesty with is lifted over my head and clamped to another overhead strap, Exposing my body for all to play with. Nothing is left un-molested, tits, nipples, bum, pussy; everything is tweaked, nipped or probed.

People mutter and curse as they miss their stops, not that they seem to care that much!

At last, Mistress and Master stand up and reach out to pull me to them, receiving complaints from the scrum around me. I quickly cinch the coat back up again as we leave the train. A glance at the station clock reveals the journey has taken forty-five minutes; it seemed much longer.

"Wasn't that fun?" Master enthuses.

"Yes, Master," I dutifully reply. In truth, it was more like humiliation. However, my pussy is wet and throbbing slightly. My body contradicts my mind.

Walking out of the station and to our destination, the stares continued at my attire or lack thereof.

We stop outside a burger bar, and they look at the menu. "This will do," Master says, and we enter.

Master goes to order, and Mistress takes me to the window seating bar.

"Sit on the stool and look out the window," she orders.

As I stretch up to the high stool, I know my pussy is fully exposed to anyone outside. Sitting quickly, I tuck the coat together as far as I can; it still gaps open as high as the belt. My legs are tight together, but anyone looking in the window can see I am naked from my midriff to my shoes. Master and Mistress sit on either side of me, chatting to each other, eating their burgers, and pulling my legs apart whenever someone passes by outside. I have never felt so vulnerable.

We leave the burger bar and walk to the club a few hundred yards further along the road. An impressive Georgian building, 'Da Vinci Club,' discreetly sign written on the large black doors. Members-only, of course.

We enter through the large doors and walk into an equally large hallway; as the master talks to the receptionist, I gawk at the erotic artwork decorating the walls. Roman, Greek, Egyptian, Victorian, and modern-day scenes are depicted in all their gory detail. An equally erotic clock shows it is eight-thirty.

"Good evening, Michael; as promised, one fresh new thing for you to break in. Sharon, you will now be Michael's property for the evening; behave for him as for us," Master commands and walks away.

"Remove your shoes and coat and give them to the girl behind the desk," Michael orders.

I do and am now standing naked before him.

Walking around me, he leans into my ear and whispers, "Safeword is 'Amazon' or circle your fingers like this," he puts his hand in front of me.

"This evening will be painful but endurable. No marks will be left on your body, but you will be tender. Make as much noise as you like; it keeps the audience happy." He grins.

He then attaches a leather belt around my waist with a strap fitting between my breasts and up to a collar, which he places around my neck. Another strap is attached to the belt, which he pulls between my legs and up my back; this is also connected to the collar. The girl from the desk kneels in front of me, stretches my labia apart, and adjusts the strap to run neatly between them. Michael pulls it tight, neatly spreading my pussy and forcing my lips to engulf the invading belt. A lead is also added to the collar. Finally, a leather hood is pulled over my head, covering my eyes and nose. It does have slits, so I can still see.

The outfit is uncomfortably tight, and when Michael tugs on the lead, pulling me behind him, I gasp in surprise and discomfort. The strap between my legs is rubbing painfully against my clitoris. Walking is a nightmare of strangely exquisite pain.

He leads me into a large room, a lounging area with fifty or so people in it. Some are dressed in skimpy, sexy clothing, and some are not dressed at all, mainly the women. The men are generally attired in chinos and T-shirts. Although some do have their cocks out, and a few are topless.

I get paraded around the room.

"Can I squeeze her tits," someone asks.

"Of course," Michael replies.

Gently, at first, this stranger strokes at my globes, then firmly squeezes them before doing the same to my nipples.

"Umm, they feel firm enough; they should hold a good weight," the breast man comments.

A woman asks to do the same; she is much rougher and confirms the opinion on my nipples.

"Michael, can she suck my cock," someone shouted across the room.

Michael laughs and drags me across the room.

"Suck his cock," he commands.

The man is sitting on a chair, his cock standing at attention through his fly. I kneel on the floor, bend forward, and take his cock into my mouth. Bobbing up and down on his cock is tormenting my clitoris to distraction; I have to concentrate to prevent myself from cumming. My pussy juices are flowing freely, and we have not yet got to the main event; well, I do not think we have!

SLAP, SLAP across my bum cheeks makes me rise in shock. I never heard anyone ask to do that!

Michael pulls me to my feet, much to cock man's chagrin.

My bum cheeks tingle as Michael walks me out of the room and up some stairs. The stairs are a real torment for my pussy and clitoris! Then, along a short corridor to some large red doors.

"This is your last chance to change your mind. Once in here, only the safe word will release you. You are expected to at least endure for a while," Michael explains.

I nod my head.

He then zips the hood's eye slits closed. Being blind is disorientating; I have to trust Michael completely.

He leads me through the doors.

"My assistant will take your arm and help guide you," he whispers.

A gentle grip is taken on my right arm. I can hear the buzz of quiet conversation as we walk along. Then, all goes quiet as I am led up three steps.

We walk a few more steps before I get turned around. The strap between my legs is released and removed, much to my relief, and they lay me on a padded surface. Michael and his assistant slid me into the position they wanted, then pulled my arms above my head and secured them. My legs are similarly restrained.

I hear a mechanical cranking noise and feel my legs being spread apart, slowly exposing my nervous sex. It's comfortable at what seems ninety degrees, less so as they get spread further. The spreading stops, and I feel to be torn in half. Nothing happens for a few minutes, and the pain in my hips subsides into numbness. My legs must be stretched out straight to either side of my body, exposing my pussies inner depths as I feel it gaping open.

LynDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LynDavis

Pain flares in my nipples as vicious clamps are applied to them, and I whimper. They get pulled directly up, stretching them wickedly. I am whining and moaning, my nipples are on fire, and then the underside of each breast is whipped in unison, making me scream in shock and pain. Repeatedly, they are struck. Each stroke stretches and pulls my nipples as I react to the strikes, flaring the pain in them. Surprisingly, the sting and pain subside once the whipping stops, which it eventually does.

Movement at the other end of the table heralds the same treatment administrated to my butterfly lips. Clamps, not one, but I count three, are attached to each lip. Gripped tightly, my lips are pulled aside, which must afford an even deeper view into my vagina. Smack: I get whipped right along my open gash, from my nub to my bum crack. Screaming in pain only enhances the attack on my exposed sex. Michael is very accurate as he targets individual areas. Hitting my tender nub, my inner lips, and my gaping maw. I scream and jerk at each blow. My jerking only increases the pain as the clamps rip at my pussy lips and nipples.

Then the assistant joins in and starts slapping at my breasts with what must be a paddle of some sort. Wider and heavier than the whip, its effect is the same, even as it feels different.

Then nothing. Their assault is over, and once again, the pain subsides to a numb ache.

Having the clamps removed from my nipples and labia reveals a whole new world of pain as circulation returns to them. My legs are slowly brought back together, my tethers released, and Michael and his assistant lift me off the device. I muse that was not so bad, thinking it's all over now. It's not. My legs are too shaky to stand alone, and they carry me away, stopping after a few steps.

My arms get pulled above my head and attached to something above me. They let go of me, and I sag down; my legs still can't support me. It is of no matter as I get hoisted off the ground, my feet swinging clear of the floor; the pull in my shoulders is bearable but not nice.

My body spins around as my bum is hit with what feels like a paddle, as used on my tits earlier. The pain takes a second to register, and then I am spinning the other way as the other cheek is hit. It is like a game of tennis, hit and return, but without the missed shots. My bum is too good a target and soon starts burning with fire.

The expected return stroke does not happen; my left breast explodes in pain, then my right, now my bum. All areas are being struck with a great degree of accuracy and venom. My nipples alone are hit, side to side, up and down. They are so sensitive I nearly scream the safe word, and then it stops.

They lower me down but do not release me. I am kept suspended, and my tits are being bound by what feels like a rough rope. Tighter and tighter, they are bound. Then the rope is run between my legs, my lips being parted to ensure complete contact with my clitoris and vagina. I scream as this is pulled up tight and cuts through my slit. My tits feel as though they will explode; they are so tightly bound. Lifted once again, and my nipples were slapped with the paddle. They feel tight enough to explode, being bound as they are, and are so sensitive I have to scream. After several strikes, screams turn to moans of subservience. The paddles stop, only to be replaced with more clamps.

Weights are attached to the clamps, heavier and heavier, pulling my nipples almost straight down. Slap, Slap, my bum is struck with the paddles, spinning me around, making the weights pulling on my nipples swing back and forwards, stretching and tearing at my tender flesh. They stopped as suddenly as they started.

The chaffing rope between my legs is removed while I am still hanging. Straps are attached to my ankles, and my legs are pulled apart, exposing my pussy.

Something pushes at my pussy entrance and eases itself inside me as they lower me down. Up and down, up and down, they raise and lower me over this phallic device, fucking me slowly.

Then, down so deep, I feel this phallic tool touch my cervix. No sooner is it deep inside me than it starts expanding, growing in me, pushing against my inner walls, squeezing against my bladder. Even my stomach feels like it is expanding to the size of a football.

No, No, It can't come out. I scream to myself as I get pulled upward again. The pressure is released before I can vocalize my scream or utter the safe word, and I fly upward. The weights on my nipples jerk so hard that the clamp on my left nipple gets ripped free, bringing new pain. Someone pulls off the clamp on the right nipple, and pain sears through it.

The clamps are gone, and now the rope binding my breasts is removed, introducing a different kind of pain as they tingle and burn as blood flows back into them.

Michael and his assistant walked me a few yards; I didn't realize I had been released, and they stretched me over what felt like a barrel. My head hangs over the top; my legs are wrapped around the lower part, with my pussy pointing forward. Something presses on my pussy, and then slides into me, stops, and then starts moving in and out of my pussy in a slow metronomic motion. Images of a fucking machine flashed through my head. The barrel is moved slightly, changing the angle of entry to my pussy, and I quiver involuntarily as my G spot is found. The adjustment stops.

Every stroke runs over my most erogenous area, tormenting and teasing me. The tempo is changed; first, it is slow, then fast, and now slow. Deep penetration, then shallow teasing strokes. Endlessly fucking me as no man can. I orgasm freely, having earned this pleasure.

Then it gets better or worse? Gasping as an electric jolt runs through my body as a vibrator is applied to my throbbing, sensitive, and sore clitoris. I orgasm violently, thrashing against the restraints, screaming and moaning. This is all too much; I scream and writhe, wishing for it to stop.

It doesn't; they continue to assault my body for what seems like forever. Even as I scream and beg for the pleasure to stop, I decide you can have too much of a good thing and utter the safe word, but it won't come to me! The torment continues; it is a beautiful pleasure but overwhelming. Silence, peace, bliss, it's over.

Michael and his assistant carry me off the barrel and lay me on the floor, which is lovely until I feel myself being strapped down and spread-eagled open. No! What more can they do to me?

My mask is removed, and from teary, blurry eyes, I see a crowd of men above me. All wanking furiously, the first shots of cum striking me moments later, followed by a flood as they all unload over me. Hot sticky cum dripping and running over my body. They finally finish and walk away, only to be replaced by another cohort eagerly wanking over me.

They, too, disperse, and now it is the women's turn as they come forward and start scooping up and eating the hot liquid covering my body or simply rubbing it into my skin, molesting me as they do. A woman goes down on my exposed sex and licks all the juices from around my hole, then proceeds to torment my already tormented clitoris; she very nearly brings me to another climax. The second lady to lick at my sex succeeds! Then they, too, drift away.

Michael comes back into view and wipes me with a warm, damp towel while I am still on the floor. How can something so simple feel so good? After he releases me, he hands me the towel and a bottle of water. I finish cleaning myself off. I look up at him; he smiles, picks up the lead, and marches me back through the club.

I look sideways and see a screen with us on it; I stop walking and stare.

"Oh, the whole club has watched you tonight," he grins.

He jerks the lead, and I follow back to the foyer, where I am passed back to my Mistress and Master.

"That was excellent, Michael. Do you think she has the makings of a good sub?" Master queries.

"I would think so; she did well tonight. I pushed her as far as I have ever pushed anyone for their first time, and she never faltered," he confirms.

Well, that is not going to happen! I quickly think.

I glance at the clock. It's just gone past midnight! That's just over three hours since we came in! I can't believe it's been that long; it seemed to be over so quickly!

My coat and shoes are returned. The collar and lead are not removed! Mistress leads me out of the club by it.

"Don't worry, people around here are used to seeing this," she assures me.

She leads me to a waiting Taxi. Of course, there are no tube trains after midnight.

Master enters the taxi first. Mistress hands the lead to him, and he pulls me in. Mistress follows, squeezing me between them both.

As the taxi pulls away, Mistress uncinches my coat. And between them, Master and Mistress open it wide, exposing me to the taxi driver, who I can see grinning in his mirror.

Thirty minutes later, we arrived back at the hotel.

"Cabbie, would you like to fuck our sub?" Mistress asks him.

His grinning face says it all, and he gets out of his door and joins us in the taxi's rear.

Master moves to the rear-facing seats as Mistress orders me to turn around and kneel across the seat, exposing my bum and pussy. The cabbie quickly frees his manhood from the confines of his trousers, wipes it up and down my slit a few times to get it suitably hard, and then invades my pussy. Calmly pumping into me with deep, long strokes. Enjoying running his cock along my smooth and wet vaginal walls; him and me both! There is no rushing to fulfill himself; he wants the whole experience. Master and Mistress silently look on.

Eventually, his pace quickens as he reaches fruition, filling me with his warm seed and letting his cock wilt inside me until it flops out naturally. Zipping himself up and opening to exit the taxi, he glances at Master, who says.

"She was your tip. How much for the fare?"

He duly pays the cabbie. We then walked to the hotel and up to their room. My coat is cinched closed, and my pussy is leaking cum down my legs.

"Wait here," Mistress commands as she and Master enter the room. She returned after a few seconds with my clothes and handed them to me.

"You can keep the coat as a keepsake. We look forward to our next meeting," she says as she closes the door.

Once back in my room and relaxing in a well-earned bath, I ponder tonight's events. Was it enjoyable? Was it humiliating? Was it painful? Is that what being a sub is all about? Would I do it again?

A shiver runs through my body as I realize dark desires are kindling in my mind. Yes, to everything. Yes, I will do it again!

Published 
Written by Gerald55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments