Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharon's Tale Chapter 3: Mistake? Or Hidden Desire?

"using my knickers to wipe the cum from my legs and pussy."

19
4 Comments 4
2.5k Views 2.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"Naive mistake or hidden desires. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Does Sharon want more?"

I did sign the twelve-month contract. Money talks and Ken was despondent when I told him I might not want to. I rationalized my quandary over being a prostitute by convincing myself that the contract was indeed for a consultancy service and, in any case, Ken would still have me having sex with other men, only for free.

Now, six months into the contract, things are progressing nicely. Using flexi-time for my day job, starting early in the morning and finishing by early afternoon, gives me plenty of time to get to London. Changes are occasionally made as required, but most consulting is in the evenings, with a few afternoon or morning appointments. Alex tries to plan the diary so that I work one day and have the next off, and six-hour sessions are becoming the norm on weekends, Fridays, or Saturdays. The clients are generally pleasant and polite, and I have not had any issues. I have had ardent discussions with a few on financial matters, my area of expertise, and never got near a bedroom, and they were still happy!

I don't think I will be talking much tonight, however. Two lads have won a prestigious award for their company, and as a reward, they are being treated to a weekend in London. Tonight, I am part of that reward, my first threesome, well, with two men anyway! They also want to visit a nightclub, so Alex has booked tickets for the one just around the corner from the hotel. They are holding a Halloween special, so I have a spooky costume with me. They will meet me in the bar at eight o'clock.

"Hello gorgeous, are you looking for us?" leers this lad as he approaches me.

"I don't know, who are you?" I sneer.

"I'm Jack; the jerk here is Pete. He is harmless; he gets goby when nervous," the other lad, Jack, informs me. These must be the lads; the names fit anyway.

"I make you nervous, do I, Pete? Rest assured, I don't bite. Unless asked," I laugh.

Pete shrugs and accepts Jack's remark and my tease.

"What do you two have planned for tonight, apart from trying to pull me," I giggle.

"We're having a drink or two here and something to eat. Then we are going to the nightclub around the corner," Jack enthuses. "Would you like to come with us?" he continues, knowing I will.

"I'll tell you what, you buy me a drink and some dinner, and I'll think about coming to the club with you," I offer.

We order our drinks and meals at the bar; Jack and I walk to a vacant banquette while Pete waits for the drinks and brings them across. My drink tastes odd, but I ignore it. Fifteen minutes later, the food arrives; it's just in time as I feel a little light-headed, putting it down to hunger. I haven't eaten since midday.

We are sitting and chatting amicably, having eaten our food, when a hand tentatively touches my knee. Reflexively, I spread my legs in encouragement, and the hand moves around to my inner thigh and edges a bit higher. Jack, who's doing the touching, nods to Pete.

Pete starts sliding his hand along my other leg, rougher and bolder than Jack's; he quickly reaches for my knickers. I open my legs wider, inviting them to explore more freely. Jack has caught up with Pete, and two hands are now edging their way under my silky covering.

"Playgrounds open," I laugh as I open my legs wider. Then, snap them shut, trapping their hands.

"Well, boys, if you want dessert, I suggest we retire to your room," I announce, standing up and rearranging my skirt as I do. Why did I say that?

Pete fumbles with the door card and laughs nervously, but we get in. I strip off my T-shirt, exposing my boobs, as soon as we do.

"These need attention, too," I pout. 'What has come over me,' I wonder. But I don't care.

They're all over me, hands, mouths, kissing, sucking, tugging. Pete gets behind me, undoes my skirt, pushing it, and knickers down my legs. Fingers quickly explore between my legs. My nipples are being nipped and pulled hard, making me squeal. With fingers in my pussy and me squirming down onto them to get them in deeper.

"Come on, lads, hardly fair you're still dressed; get your cocks out," I command. This isn't how I normally behave with clients!?

Swiftly they pull their clothes off, exposing average-length cocks, and skinny with it!

I kick my shoes off and swan over to the bedroom door while they finish pulling their jeans over their shoes. I think they should have taken their shoes off first!

"Last one in is a sissy," I tease.

Leaping onto the bed, I spread my legs wide and wait. God, what a slut!

Jack pushes Pete aside as they enter the room together. Jumping on top of me, and with either perfect aim or sheer luck, he enters my pussy in one swift movement. He continues swiftly, too, with no attempt at finesse, pumping in and out of my wet sex with enthusiasm. It's 'wham bam, thank you, ma'am,' and he's done. He shoots a surprising amount of cum into my pussy, which has no time to run out of it as Pete quickly replaces him inside of me.

Pete uses a slow and gentle rhythm to start, gently feeling his way deep into my cum filled hole, but he quickly increases his pace. I can hear the squelching and splashing noises as his now rapidly thrusting cock expels the cum from inside of my pussy and spreads it around our mounds as they mash together. He grunts and arches himself tensely as he holds himself deep in my pussy, filling it with his warm seed.

Both are finished in less than five minutes, and I've only been teased. Their faces are a picture as they stare at me lying on the bed with my legs apart, showing my pulsating pussy with white cum oozing from it to run down my bum.

"That was great; we'll have to do that again later," Pete enthuses.

"That would be nice. Can you be a bit slower next time, perhaps? A girl likes to cum too, you know," I chastise.

"Will you come to the club with us?" pleads Jack.

"I would love to, lads. Could you let me return to my room to put on some more suitable clothes, and I'll meet you downstairs in the foyer at ten?" I suggest. They nod in agreement.

Sauntering past them to the lounge, I gather up my clothes and put on my skirt and T-shirt, using my knickers to wipe the cum from my legs and pussy.

"Here, lads, catch, you can sell these on eBay," I say, tossing my sodden knickers to them.

My Halloween outfit is already laid out in my room, comprising a red thong and a red and black backless halter neck dress that is figure-hugging, clingy, and with a low-cut neckline—decorated in spider-webbing and skulls. Topped off with a witches hat and over-the-knee boots. After showering, I get dressed and look at myself in the mirror, walking up and down the room a few times; nice, however, the dress rides up my legs to the bottom of my bum when walking more than I expected! Adding a coat to wear for the walk to the club finishes my ensemble.

Checking in my coat at the club, the lads gasp as they see my outfit, and most of me, too. The dress is barely covering my bum cheeks, having ridden up walking here, and my boobs are more visible, too, the fabric of the dress having pulled in as well as up! The dress, it seems, moves in many different ways! They must not have got the memo; they are in jeans and T-shirts.

As expected, the club is busy and packed tight with people. We squeeze our way to the bar. My body gets squeezed and fondled, too, as we ease through the crowd—and not only by Pete and Jack!

Drinks got, we find a table, it's clever here you can mark it as occupied, dance, and sit down after. The music is so loud it is difficult to talk, so we watch the crowds dancing and pulsating on the dancefloor for a while. There's lots of flesh being touched and explored, including mine, as Pete and Jack run their fingers up and down my legs.

Standing up and squeezing past Jack, I drag them both to their feet and onto the dance floor. As we have observed, it's not so much dancing as squirming against someone and touching them up. Turning my back on Pete and pushing my bum into his crotch, I can feel his cock press against it. He puts his hands around my waist, pulling me into him.

My arms fly around Jack's shoulders, and I plant my lips onto his, pulling him against me and feeling his cock push against my belly. His hands go to my bum, squeezing and kneading, scrunching my dress up, and exposing my bare bum to John's crotch.

Pete moves his hands up my belly and is soon cupping and squeezing my boobs over my dress, his firm cock pushing harder into my bum. Sandwiched between two cocks, it is bliss!

We squirm around like this, swapping places, smoothing down my dress, and starting over again for what seems like an age.

Pete leaves us for the loo; Jack nuzzles into my neck, hands under my dress, kneading and rubbing my exposed bum. It's naked for all to see. That is until somebody presses up behind me and takes Pete's place. Their hands reached between Pete and me, stroking over my pubic mound and probing the top of my slit. Then move up my body, under the sides of my dress, to eagerly grab my boobs.

The strange hands move away, pulling my boobs free as they do. I quickly cover myself up, but not before all those around me have had a good eyeful. Jack spins me around and grabs at my boobs, squeezing them tightly over my dress before briefly exposing them again and then covering them with his bare hands. He pulled me tightly against his body, his cock pressing firmly at my bum. The music quietens, and we wander off the dancefloor. Making our way back to the table, adjusting myself as we go. Pete is sitting there grinning; he's got some drinks, bottles of water, and a glass of tonic water; good thinking. Gulping down the water greedily and then sipping at the tonic, which again tastes alcoholic. Never mind.

KeiMillerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiMillerTS

"I was watching you; it was a girl who felt up your pussy and boobs, such a bloody turn-on. Jack, you're the man getting them out like that," he approves. "You were the center of attention out there, Sharon."

We sit the following set out, chatting or trying to and watching the gyrating crowd.

Then we get to the floor again, doing as before. This time, Jack and Pete move away from me, occasionally allowing the crowd to access me for a few minutes before they close back in. Naughty! Strange hands exploring my body is such a turn-on. 'What am I thinking?' the thought is quickly dismissed.

We repeat this throughout the evening: Jack has been to the loo also, and now it's my turn. Leaving the table and squeezing through the hordes, have to queue to reach the toilets. Passing the time listening to odd snippets of conversation, mainly referring to a slut wearing next to nothing and allowing everyone to feel her up, that one in the black and red dress spider dress. Oops, that's me!

Sitting and relieving myself, looking at my knickers around my ankles, and on a whim, I take them off and hang them on the back of the door, wearing next to nothing now!

I return to the table and invite the boys back to the dancefloor. They shake their heads, so only I join the crowd this time. Instantly swallowed by acres of flesh and letting wandering hands explore my body, I close my eyes, sway with the music, and enjoy the moment.

People mash against me, squashing me between ever-moving bodies, boobs, cocks, and hands, all pressing into me. Someone raises my hands above my head, and I clasp them together, swaying with the music. Out pop my boobs to be caught and squeezed by hands aplenty. My dress is lifted firmly over my bum and bunched around my waist; now, my best bits are on show for everyone to play with.

My naked pussy is being explored and probed as I am passed around the crowd like a plaything. My nakedness is being exploited; boobs, bum, and pussy are all being mashed and prodded. I squeeze myself tighter against the writhing bodies as they explore my pleasure zones. Fingers run across my clitoris and down into my hole; another hand joins it from the rear. Two hands exploring my wet and wanton sex, my boobs exposed and tormented by nips and tugs and bites. My nipples feel like bullets, hard and standing proud. My pussy is oozing juices that run down my thighs.

Fingers work in partnership, fucking my pussy in the middle of the crowd. It's too much, and a quivering orgasm runs through my body. The music is still playing, and I am being swept along with it and the crowd. Then suddenly, I get bent over, and a cock is rammed deep inside of my sodden and welcoming pussy.

He cums inside of me quickly, pulling out, dripping his cum down my legs. Only to be replaced by another rampant organ immediately filling my desperate hole, feeling the cum already inside my pussy splashing and running down my legs as he mercilessly pounds into me. Another load fills my wanton hole as he cums deep inside of me. As quickly as one cock leaves my pussy, another fills it. A continuous line of cocks entered and filled my pussy, pounding and thrusting, leaving their deposits inside of me, mixing them to flow and run down my legs like a leaking tap.

My body is shaking and quivering as waves of pleasure pulsate through it, orgasm after orgasm flood through my body; everything is a blur.

Then I feel myself getting led away and back to the table as the music dies; I feel a mess and must look it too, cum running down my legs, my dress soaked in sweat and cum. Someone has at least put my boobs inside my dress and pulled it back over my bum! It might have been me!

It's Pete who has rescued me.

"I think I need to get back and clean up. Will you please escort me?" I mumble.

They dumbly led me back to the hotel and up to their room. Disappearing into the bathroom, I sit on the loo and let the remains of the cum drain out of me. Then, I undressed and showered; I stayed there forever, stunned into silent thought, allowing the water to flow over me.

Walking into the lad's lounge with a towel wrapped around me, they eye me up ravenously. Their cocks are bulging in their jeans.

Springing forward, they grab me and push me to my knees, the towel slipping off as they do. Springing their cocks from their confines, they push them at my face; Jack pushes his into my mouth and deep into my throat. I gasped as it touched the back of my throat. 'I've never been able to do this before!' runs through my mind. I gasp for breath and momentarily panic until Jack slides back out, allowing me to gulp in a vast lungful of air. But there is no gag or choking reaction from my body, and he fucks my mouth as though it were my pussy, cumming deep in my throat. I feel his hot cum slide down into my belly without tasting any of it. Taking in great gouts of air as he pulled out of my mouth, I could barely breathe when he was deep in my throat and felt as if I would pass out.

Pete pushes me down onto the floor, forcing my legs apart as he lays on top of me, thrusting his cock into my pussy to start fucking me mercilessly. Burning my back as he slides me along the floor with each savage thrust, eventually banging my head against the sofa, stopping my sliding, and giving him the chance to hammer his cock into me deeply.

"God, she's so loose and wet," he cries out.

He doesn't care, though, as he continues to plunder my aching pussy, hammering into me for all he's worth. Cumming deep inside my body, filling it with his cum.

"Hey, Pete, how about trying DP? Like on the porn flicks. She's loose enough," Jack enthusiastically expounds.

"Yeah, I need a few minutes of recovery time first." Pete grins.

I am completely out of it as they drag me into the bedroom and spreadeagle me on the bed. Their fingers begin exploring and stretching my gaping pussy, tugging and pulling at my lips, squeezing my sensitive nub. I lay there wondering why my body was body enthusiastically responding to their ministrations, as my mind was numb.

"Hey, look, four fingers go in easy," Jack shouts with glee as he starts to finger fuck me.

"You ready now? I am, look," Pete displays his rigid manhood to Jack.

Jack is ready and lies on the bed; Pete pushes me over him to straddle his cock, which slides easily into my gaping pussy. Pete gets behind me, positioning his cock and entering my already occupied hole with ease. They soon get into a rhythm, pumping alternately, then slowing and timing their strokes to coincide. Two cocks working as one to fill my aching pussy, stretching me wide with every stroke.

They take it slowly, plundering my sex at their leisure, savoring every stroke as if it is their last. What has happened to their frantic fucking of earlier! It may be because they are both inside of me. It must be strange for them, too. It seems to take them forever to cum again, and then I feel them quicken their pace, and two loads of warm juice shoot inside of me, filling then overflowing from my hole.

Pete moves around to my face, forcing his wet and limp cock into my mouth. "Clean it slut," he orders.

I dutifully use my tongue to clean all the mixed juices from his cock and balls, inadvertently bringing him back to total hardness.

"Good girl," Pete evilly says as he thrusts his cock down my throat once again, and as before, I have no trouble with this. Feeling it hit the back of my throat is such a strange experience! Feeling the warm cum slide down my throat is another new sensation too.

I fall to the bed, gasping for air, as he removes his cock from my mouth. Slowly I recover, only to see Jack with his hard cock in his hand, looking down at me. His intent is clear, and he pulls me up from the bed and impales my face onto his cock, driving it deep down my throat. Pumping quickly and meaningfully, he cums within seconds, sending a second load into my stomach, withdrawing and pushing me disdainfully away.

Both wander off, leaving me curled up and panting hard on the bed. I hear running water and realize they are showering.

Eventually, I get up, barely able to stand, staggering and stretching to loosen my tense body.

"Are you OK?" Jack asks as I wander through the lounge to get my clothes from the bathroom.

"Yes, I will be. I need a shower and some sleep," I reply as I come out of the bathroom, fully dressed, if you can call it that! In my cum covered red dress.

"At the nightclub, was I fucked on the dance floor?" I nervously ask.

"Not many. When we lost sight of you in the crowd, I came to find you. It took me a while, and when I did, a lad was fucking you. I stood staring at you with my mouth open, and a girl beside shouted that that was the fourth cock she'd seen you take; there may have been more, there were three more after I got there," Pete gleefully informed me.

"Thanks for getting me."

"No problem; after all, we needed our share, too," he laughs.

I think they have had their money's worth tonight, I pondered as I walked back to my room, especially as they were on a freebie.

I relaxed in my shower for the longest time, slowly returning to my senses. Remonstrating to myself, what was I thinking, getting carried away like that?

As my mind cleared, I realized it was not all their doing. I knew the drinks were vodka and tonic, and I knew how alcohol affects me. Yet I didn't object and drank them happily. Hidden desires, perhaps?

Published 
Written by Gerald55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments