Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is a true story, my first sexual experience with another man. I met him on Craiglist before they stopped offering personal ads. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This experience lit the fuse to many bisexual adventures."

It was eleven pm. Walmart was busy with holiday buyers, and no one noticed two cars parked near the end of the parking lot. In the backseat of my Jeep Cherokee, I was naked, and the night air felt wonderful on my hard cock, as did this stranger’s mouth. The man sucking my cock had short, grey hair, a wedding ring, and a mustache. I didn’t know his name; it wasn’t important as he licked and swallowed my cock, making slurping noises as he provided my first male-to-male experience.

Divorced for a few years and aged fifty-two and living on my own, I dated lots of women whom I met on various online websites. In fact, earlier that evening in the Walmart parking lot, I met a lady for a first date, sharing some drinks and a quick make-out session in the same Jeep.

Back at my apartment after the early date, I was placing ads for a client on Craigslist, an online website that allowed ads for products and services, among other things, like personal ads. Men and women seeking love or lust online, some for a fee, others just wanting to make a connection.

A few weeks earlier, curiosity led me to the personal ads, initially looking for women. Most ads by women were prostitutes, in which I had no interest. Many of the ads were men seeking women, some of them married.

I didn’t know what led me to look at the men seeking men ads, but I started reading the gay and bi ads. On Craiglist, “men seeking men” ads outnumbered all the other ads, some offering to meet tonight for a quick blow job in a car or some secluded location.

Many ads in fact said, “Meet me and let me suck your cock in your car, no reciprocation was required.”

What an offer!

At the time, I had started to become curious, having fantasies about man-to-man sex, often based on a situation where a man made an overture, but I was naïve to realize it until later. Reading these ads, and being addicted to having my cock sucked, I felt twinges, a deeper curiosity about these men who offered to suck strangers, with no strings attached.

Yet, I was also leery of these men and their enticing offer to service my cock no questions asked. Were they for real, or was it a setup where I would be robbed or worse?

I began to reply to their ads, figuring they wouldn’t know who I was, and this act just led to more fantasies. Yet, I still couldn’t pull the trigger, I was still suspicious.

Maybe it was because I was horny after my date, teasing me with kissed and unbuttoned blouse, or the wine, I searched the Craiglist personal ads and saw a new post, a few minutes old.

The ad read, “Married fifty-five-year-old man looking to suck cock tonight, your place or car. No reciprocation is required. Hit me up, can meet until 11 pm.”

I replied that I was interested. He replied and we had a brief online conversation. He seemed normal, similar age, married and he needed to feel a cock in his mouth once again stating that no reciprocation was required. He promised to swallow all my load. He wanted to see a photo of my cock, so I began stroking and took a cock selfie, and sent it to him.

He responded, “Damn, I am hungry for your hard cock, we meet tonight, any place you feel safe.”

I suggested the local Walmart parking lot, my logic was that you were less likely to be caught in plain sight, and less likely to be murdered than in a dark empty lot or a dark road. He agreed and he said he would be there in half an hour.

DanyMin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanyMin

Thirty minutes? Nervous, I thought of a dozen reasons I shouldn’t go, and yet there I was in the busy Walmart parking lot. I turned the headlights off, leaving the parking lights on, our agreed-upon signal. He told me he was driving a blue Toyota, however, my heart jumped with every car that drove nearby.

I had no idea what he looked like, stroking my cock in the backseat of my Jeep as a blue Toyota parked next to my SUV. It was show time.

I was already in the backseat wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt, making it easy to undress. The Craigslist man exited his car and calmly opened my car door and with a friendly hello, stepped into my Jeep and closed the door. It was dark, yet he was a thin man, older and not very attractive.

He didn’t waste any time as he began to feel my crotch and told me to relax, and sit back, as I slipped off my sweatpants. My cock was semi-hard, yet as he began stroking, my cock grew hard. His hands were cold, it was a late winter night, I leaned back and prepared myself for a new experience, the first time a man was going to suck my cock.

He began to stroke my shaft and, as he leaned over, kissed my swollen cockhead. He fondled my balls, slowly taking his time, and then slipped my hard cock in his mouth. Licking, suckling, taking my shaft deeper into his warm wet mouth. My eyes were closed, his technique was amazing, and he needed no coaching, unlike the myriad of women who had sucked me before, they often needed direction.

His tongue ran along the underside of my shaft, ending up on my cockhead, swirling his wet tongue in little circles. This was a man that clearly enjoyed cock and had incredible stamina. Many women would get tired, and some asked if I was ready to cum?

By contrast, he didn’t complain, instead, he was taking my cock deep into his mouth making slurping sounds and an occasional moan. He returned to my cockhead, and I knew I couldn’t hold out on it any longer. He tasted precum and briefly stopped and said I tasted good. Then he returned his attention to my cock, locking his lips around the base of my cock head. He sucked my cock head, and that was all I could stand, I came strong in his hungry mouth.

He spent a few minutes after I released my seed in his mouth, licking my shaft until my hands released his head. He gave my cock a final kiss and with that, he wished me a good night and exited, driving off into the night.

I sat in the back seat for a while, naked, and thought about what had just happened. True to his ad, he was hungry for cock and didn’t ask for anything in return. I met him within thirty minutes after replying to his Craiglist ad, and I didn’t know his name. Yet, I felt wonderful, the afterglow from an excellent blowjob.

This scene repeated itself over the next few months. Some of the men were not very skilled, others gave a world-class oral experience.

For unknown reasons, I never hooked up with the original stranger. Was it me or was it something about the hook-up, the excitement? It seemed that way with most of the men I met on Craiglist. Yet there were plenty of hungry men on Craigslist, and I was just getting started with my bisexual experience.

Published 
Written by NJStephenXX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments