Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the final story about Mary, or is it? For now, it is... I loved and still love her, yet I chose someone else. <p> [ADVERT] </p> She willingly became to the "other woman" in this final chapter."

Why did Mary keep this relationship alive?

There is one truth to this relationship, we both loved each other. We continue to love each other, yet she is gone, living with another man.  However, there is more to the story, read on.

For years, we usually saw each other once a month. During the pandemic, we didn’t see each other for a long year. However, when we were together at Mary’s Little House in the Woods, the sex was white-hot.

We managed to spend time together in New York City, staying at a funky mid-town hotel. The memories, which were during the Christmas holidays, were magnificent. Visiting Rockefeller Center and the “tree’, gourmet dining, and spending hours in Eataly, and again, incredible sex at all hours.

Mary had style and class; it was a pure joy taking her to the city. So why didn’t I choose Mary? Why?

Throughout our relationship, I denied having a Facebook page. In today’s world, social media can reveal the personal lies we tell. It doesn’t take a private investigator to uncover the truth, and that is exactly what she did.

Two years before the pandemic, Mary questioned our relationship and had some research. She confronted me, knowing now where I lived and whom I was living with. The jig is up, I knew that my deceit would finally end this quirky relationship. Mary was hurt and I was ashamed. I loved Mary, but she was right - I lied. Truly this was the end.

And for four, five months, it was over. Yet our love was so strong, we occasionally sent emails wishing each other well during a holiday or sharing news of our kids and grandchildren. Then she called and invited me to come up and meet her for a drink at our favorite place, The Boston House.

I didn’t know what to expect, so I packed my overnight bag and told Wendy the same old lie about meeting old business acquaintances. There are plenty of hotels in which I could have stayed, and still, there was a chance I would stay with Mary.

We met at the bar; she looked fabulous, beautiful, and a bit sexy too. I suggested she select our cocktail, which she did. It was a strong drink, but her selection was excellent. We made the usual conversation, catching each other up on our children and grandchildren.

The conversation then turned serious, while dinner was being served. She came right out and said, “I don’t want what we had to end.” And added, “I love you.”

I would not be staying at a hotel that night. I replied, “I love you and I am sorry for lying and hurting you.”

Nonetheless, she never asked me why I deceived her, and I didn’t share why either if in fact, I knew. We still loved each other, and we both needed the intense passions we had when we were together.

That night, our sexual routines were intense, our passions unbridled. We barely got through her door, we undressed each other, touching and kissing throughout. She went to her knees and kissed and licked my cockhead, teasing my balls and shaft. I took her head in my hands and fucked her mouth harder than ever before, our clothes were strewn around. 

I withdrew my anxious cock and led her to the bed. I wanted to come in her mouth since I had not received oral sex since the last time, I was with her, months ago. 

We had a wonderful sexual routine, so I knew she would suck my cock to completion after we made love. And we made love often throughout the night and into the morning.

I positioned her on the bed, and we kissed passionately. Then I moved to her soft beautiful ample breasts, then continued my journey until I reached her wet vagina, licking and sucking her pussy lips, probing as deep as I could with my tongue and fingers. Her orgasm was loud, her body wiggling and twisting uncontrollably. Mary deserved to be made love to, kissing her while my hard cock slowly slides into her wet hungry pussy. Heaven!

She came and so did I, kissing her while my cock remained deep inside of her. She whispered, “Let me suck you now, come up on all fours.” 

Mary was on her back, her head propped up on pillows, while I was above her.  My cock, so hungry. I slid it into her mouth, and I began to pump softly then eventually harder. This time, I fucked her mouth, holding her head tight, feeling her magical tongue lick my shaft and cockhead. Then she focussed on my cockhead, tightening her mouth around my mushroom cockhead and swirling her tongue in a tight little circle.

Damn, I couldn’t hold on any longer. My body stiffened, and I came again so strong into her loving mouth. She swallowed all my seed and continued to love, to lick my cock. Then we cuddled and kissed and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

And no surprise, we resumed our relationship, yet we had no secrets now. She never questioned why I chose Wendy over her; this fact was just accepted.

Before she knew the truth, we vacationed at the same shore town every September, during the same week. The first few years, I was fearful of running into her with Wendy. This was her annual trip with her cousins, and it was my annual beach time. After she learned the truth and knew I was with Wendy, she promised if we saw each other, she would act as if we were strangers.

Amazingly, we never ran into each other.

So why did Mary accept being the “other woman?” I know she was insecure and didn’t feel she would be attractive to a nice man, being overweight. Yet, I loved her for class, her style, her soft breasts, and her intense sexuality. She was sexy, but I suppose she never quite believed it. She was divorced twice, and that is another of her concerns.

I knew she was dating, and I encouraged her but felt regret that I was not available for her. I did not feel jealous. We had a standing agreement since the time I moved away that, when she met a man that she could fall in love with and who treated her well, I would step aside.

The end of our quirky relationship was near, but I didn’t realize this. There were no clues, our passion was at the highest level on our last night together. When I left “Mary’s Little House in the Woods” that morning, it would be our last time.

Two weeks later, she called with the news. I genuinely wished her well as she moved on to her next chapter. We said we would always have love in our hearts for each other, then goodbye.

***

Postscript: I still hold out hope that she will call, and we will resume our intense sexually charged time together. She left the house in the woods and moved in with her new man. We still exchange messages, and we still write “Love You”.  However, I will not do anything to affect her relationship.

But if she calls…

StunningAsian4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StunningAsian4U

Published 
Written by NJStephenXX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments