Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breaks In Fidelity - 3. Not Just Boys

""It's OK, Jane," I murmured in her ear, as if it really was OK. "You need this so bad." Then she squeezed her lips together and nodded her head yes."

44
10 Comments 10
2.6k Views 2.6k
4.1k words 4.1k words

While my affair with Zach became a regular outing, I continued having sex chats with others. Every once in a while, another female would open a private chat, and we would exchange tales of our sex lives. Many of these gals were interested in ff play, as well. Unlike with guys, the conversations began tentatively and were slow to get down to business.

And so I got to chatting with DamselJane. After the usual hello's and where are you stuff, the conversation got interesting.

DAMSELJANE: "Can I ask you something very personal?"

HONEYLICK: "Of course. It wouldn't be fun without that."

DAMSELJANE: "Have you been with other men? You know, since you married?"

HONEYLICK: "Yes. There, that was easy."

DAMSELJANE: "Really?!?! A lot?"

HONEYLICK: "I suppose a lot. A couple times when we first got married."

DAMSELJANE: "Oh my."

HONEYLICK: "Then I was a good girl for years, but now I'm having an affair with someone I met here."

DAMSELJANE: "OH MY GOD."

I went into more detail about events I've told you about already.

HONEYLICK: "OK. Your turn. Cheating?"

DAMSELJANE: "No. I want to so bad, but I'm so afraid."

HONEYLICK: "Of the guys, here?"

DAMSELJANE: "Yeah. They're so scary."

HONEYLICK: "Why do you want to?"

DAMSELJANE: "It's so boring at home."

HONEYLICK: "Well there's always cybersex online."

DAMSELJANE: "I know. That's fun if they don't get mean."

HONEYLICK: "I know. Just don't send them pictures, especially private ones."

I thought this conversation was going nowhere until it took another turn.

DAMSELJANE: "Can I ask you another super personal question?"

Uh Oh, where was this going?

HONEYLICK: "OK."

DAMSELJANE: "Have you done it with another woman?"

HONEYLICK: "I have. Why do you ask?"

DAMSELJANE: "I keep wondering what it would be like."

HONEYLICK: "It's pretty good, but I haven't done that since I got married."

DAMSELJANE: "Did you always do it?"

HONEYLICK: "Not always. It first happened in the dorm. A suite mate."

My hand grabbed my breast and squeezed. What a memory.

DAMSELJANE: "What happened?"

HONEYLICK: "Penny and I came back real late from our dates and sat in the little common area that served four rooms. The two boys who occupied the other rooms in our coed dorm were asleep. We'd both fucked our dates. In very low voices, discussed how they measured up."

DAMSELJANE: "He he."

HONEYLICK: "Penny had her hand between her legs, and I followed suit."

I had my hand there, too talking to Damsel.

DAMSELJANE: "That's funny."

HONEYLICK: "Then Penny said, 'I heard Molly and Agatha are doing each other.' I said I'd heard that, too."

DAMSELJANE: "Really?"

HONEYLICK: "She asked me, 'Ever wonder what it's like?' Kinda like what you were saying, Jane."

The anticipation of telling this story was getting to me. I pulled up the hem of my PJ top and slid my hand into the waistband of the bottoms.

HONEYLICK: " 'What do they do?' I asked. 'I don't really know,' she answered, 'I guess they do what boys do to them except for the cock - you know with their fingers and tongues.' "

DAMSELJANE: "Kinda like masturbating?"

HONEYLICK: " Somewhere in that discussion, I think it was me who said, 'I suppose we could experiment.' She looked at me liked I'd admitted to murdering JFK. But then she said, 'Yeah, why not." I shut the door to my room but snuck into her room with her. I think I checked to be sure the others hadn't peeked out."

DAMSELJANE: "Can I tell you something? This is making me wet."

I licked my own wetness off my fingers and resumed typing.

HONEYLICK: "Me too, LOL. Anyway, we were standing in her room wondering what to do next. 'I suppose we should get undressed,' somebody said. Item by item we took each other's clothes off. I had never seen her naked. (I'd seen the two boys naked when I'd fucked them.) Anyway, her body was beautiful, perfect globes on her chest, pink nipples standing out, blonde fur down below and hips that drew you into a circle of love."

In front of my computer, I was getting ahead of the story. I shoved two fingers in while I waited a good minute for Jane's reaction.

DAMSELJANE: "Is it OK if I finger myself?"

HONEYLICK: "Don't lie. You already are, right? Anyway, Penny and me pulled each other close, our boobs pressed together, and started kissing. She was the first one to use her tongue in my mouth. I followed."

I licked my aromatic fingers pretending they were Penny's tongue.

HONEYLICK: "We pressed our bellies together hard. I still remember noting the absence of a cock between us like there had been earlier that night, LOL. Just our fat bellies and pubic bones."

DAMSELJANE: "He he."

HONEYLICK: "Anyway, we pulled the covers down and climbed into her bed, laying on our sides facing each other. We took each other's boobs into our hands. Hers were cool to the touch, firm in my hand, a new sensation for me. I took the leap and reached between her legs. Her fur was damp, and when I pressed my fingers into her slit, she was totally wet."

DAMSELJANE: "Oh God. I think I'm gonna get an orgasm."

HONEYLICK: "He he, OK by me! We certainly proved two girls can get each other aroused. Well, we got each other's orgasms going just by rubbing things, but then I felt her fingers slipping into my love hole. I let out a squeal. 'Shh,' she directed - our rooms weren't exactly soundproof. I shoved my fingers in as well. It was amazing feeling the inside of another girl's vagina, so hot, so slippery, ridges on top. We fingered each other like that 'til we finished cumming."

DAMSELJANE: "Wow. It's starting. I cumming, too."

HONEYLICK: "I'm glad you are. After, Penny and me kissed and cuddled for a while. Then I put some clothes back on and slinked back to my room. I bet I masturbated for another hour."

Damseljane wasn't typing. With two fingers in my hole and a thumb on my clit, I brought on my own orgasm. Finally:

DAMSELJANE: "Oh Alli, that was something."

A pause. I had nothing to say as I continued my play. Neither did she. Then,

DAMSELJANE: "I thought girls sometimes do oral on each other."

HONEYLICK: "Penny and I got together like I said, a couple more times before got brave enough to try that. I thought licking another girl's genitals would be disgusting. But it was amazing. She tasted so sweet, and convulsed like never before 'til it made her cum. And it went down the other way, too. Of course, I'd had boys lick me like that, but it was special when Penny did me. We discovered 69 was convenient and did at least once every time we got together."

DAMSELJANE: "I so want that. But I need to clean up before my husband gets home. Thanks for telling that story."

I ran into Jane online a week later and opened a chat.

HONEYLICK: "Hi Jane. How are you?"

DAMSELJANE: "I can't get that story out of my mind."

HONEYLICK: "I was kinda fun, wasn't it?"

DAMSELJANE: "I really want to try that myself. So bad. So bad."

HONEYLICK: "All you have to do is find someone."

DAMSELJANE: "I could take the metro and meet you."

Where did that come from? She'd obviously been working up this plan in her head for the entire week.

HONEYLICK: "I don't know. I told you about Zach."

DAMSELJANE: "He doesn't have to know."

I suggested we do ff cybersex instead, and we had fun with that a few times. But the idea of getting together kept coming up until we made plans.

A workable date came around a few weeks later. She could come to my home when Ben and her husband were both away. On the anointed night, I went to the station and waited for her train to come to a stop. We had exchanged pictures at long last so I knew Jane when she stepped onto the platform. She was a tall dark-haired girl with an ample chest and extra flesh around the hips and waist.

We did a formal hug with kisses on the cheeks. Oh God, there I was in public soaking my panties. Damn! At least nobody knew, especially Jane. I took her home and parked in our garage. Breaking the bifem ice, we kissed deeply in the car and fondled each other's chests. Our hands confirmed wet panties on each other. I guess she was really into this experiment. We got out and, shaking with excitement, I took her by the hand into the house. We kissed and fondled in the mud room with her back against the washer. We took turns kissing each other's cleavage - we had agreed to dress in skirts and blouses and her cleavage was so enticing.

I was going to serve wine and cheese first, but things got hot too quickly for that. Our blouses and black bras came off in front of the fridge. I sucked on her tits and she did mine. Then I led her to the family room sofa and sat beside her. We kissed with tongues circling and tweaked our boobs.

She was clearly waiting for me to move on. I got on my knees and started the tease that Ben and even Zach would do with me. I took off her shoes, kissed her feet, then her calf, then her knee, up to her thigh and then chewed on her panties which, soaked as they were, tasted delicious. I pulled her panties aside and sucked on her furry pussy lips. She was moaning.

Then I pulled her panties off, unzipped her skirt and got her completely naked except for the black stay-up stockings she wore. Her legs flew apart. My tongue found her clit and my fingers found their way in. Her hips pushed up with every shove of my fingers.

"Oh Alli, Alli," she groaned. "Oh God. So good."

I pushed my tongue into her love hole. Unlike me, she was a gusher. When she came, a huge stream of her juices sprayed into my mouth. I gulped some, but most of them just ran down my chin. I was loving all of it. It had been over ten years since I tasted this.

When she was done, she fell back and lay there, gasping for air. But a few moments later, she stood in front of me, tearing my skirt off and pulling down my panties. I didn't have stockings on.

I guess she knew she was supposed to give me oral. It was new to her and she seemed at a loss for a second. Then she pushed two fingers into my vagina and started licking between my pussy lips. I pointed my knees to the side.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she paused to say, "You taste so good. It isn't disgusting at all."

"Fucking don't stop," I begged, "Oh Oh Shit Oh."

"I love the way it feels inside you," she added as her fingers explored me. "Just like you told me," she added remembering my online comment.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, Jane," I begged, "Lick my cunt hole. Oh Shit God Oh." She pulled her fingers out and stuck her tongue in. She was getting the idea.

I squeezed my knees around her as my climax shook me. "Oh, Oh, Jane!" I felt my juices running down to my asshole.

I came back to reality a few moments later. "Did you like that?" I asked.

"It was wonderful. I never realized. Oh God Alli. Thank you. Thank you," as she licked my sex juice off her fingers.

I held her head close as we lay there, kissing. "It's been so long. It's been so long," I kept repeating.

"Was it better than Zach?" she suddenly asked.

"Oh yes. Oh yes," I fibbed a bit. More like just as good. But so damned exciting.

After the much-delayed wine and cheese, I offered, "Let's do 69." I led her into the bedroom and got her to lay crosswise on the king bed. I knelt over her from one side and kissed her neck. Then I wrapped my lips around as much of her tit as I could, sucking hard. That brought a huge moan, "Oh Alli!" It didn't hurt that my hand was already between her legs. I pushed two fingers in as licked my way down her chest and belly. One of her hands found my bush and slid back over my pubic bone.

SkinnyMistress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyMistress

"Let's lay on our sides," I urged as I chewed on her mound. Her knee stood up as my head curled between her legs. The same worked on my end. I sucked one of her pussy lips into my mouth; then the other. She screamed when my tongue touched her clit. I groaned with pleasure when her tongue found mine. We licked and slurped and penetrated like that as our orgasms mounted and our bodies quaked. Tongues and fingers took turns inside our vaginas. A slippery finger made circles around her asshole and pushed in giving the female version of DP. I felt her try the same thing. "Oh god, don't stop Jane. Don't stop." Somehow she found it more convenient to push fingers from both hands into my two holes while she sucked up front.

Then we were spent. We ran to the bathroom to clean up and then held each other tight while we kissed.

We made love two more times before I had to take her back to the train.

======

It was maybe our third rendezvous and we were laying on the bed naked and panting after our fun. I asked Jane, "I know you like men, too. You've really never, you know, uh, had another man after you married?"

I knew the answer, "No. No."

"But you said you thought about it?" I asked as my fingers played in her folds.

"Oh god. You're so naughty," she started, "but sure."

"I told you about Zach, right?"

"Yeah."

"I told him about us, too."

"Oh, my god. Really? Really?"

"Yep. And guess what. He wants to meet you."

"You'd let me date him?"

"Not exactly. He's never seen two girls make love except in porn."

"He wants to watch us? Oh shit!"

"Well, yeah. But he just might fuck us, too."

"Me and you both?"

"He he. It's called a threesome."

"No way."

"Well, he fucks me every chance we get. He has a girlfriend, too. And you've been thinking about getting it from someone else."

"You wouldn't mind? Wouldn't you be jealous?"

"It would be fun. I know he fucks his girlfriend all the time, anyway. It's not like we're married."

A pained expression crossed her face. "Well, I'm sorry. I can't. I can't. I know what I said, but I've never cheated," I could see the absurdity of that creep over her face. "Well, not that way at least."

"Yes, you can. You told me how much you wanted that."

"That was a fantasy. You're talking reality. Oh wow. Oh wow. Really? You and him and me?"

======

A workable date was chosen - husbands away, not my period, not Janes, Zach's new girlfriend giving a grad seminar in Cambridge. We had decided the hotel would work best - the one where Zach and I had started; Jane liked that idea. Jane and I decided to wear dressy pants and shirts.

After parking my car, I sat with Zach in his car, waiting to see if Jane would show. We waited. Ten minutes late. Fifteen minutes late. Finally, a car I recognized pulled into a parking space a couple of aisles away.

"I almost turned around at the gas station over there," Jane said, as a way to explain her tardiness. Her eyes were red and swollen. "I had a good cry."

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to. Zach and I can still have our fun."

"No. No. I want to. I have to."

In the living room half of the suite, we all squeezed onto the sofa meant for two with Jane in the middle. Zach and I took turns kissing her and each grabbed one of her tits through her shirt. Then our hands went to her knees and started sliding up the smooth fabric. Her knees came apart as far as the situation allowed.

Jane gasped as both hands reached the top of her thighs and pressed upward between her legs. She turned her head toward me and open her mouth for kissing. Our tongues played as Zach's and my hands rubbed the cloth on each side of her pussy.

Zach took his hand away and pulled her chin towards him. Now the two of them were kissing. Jane's eyes looked at me wide with fear. Then she was getting into it. So getting into it that when we unzipped Zach's fly, two pairs of lips wrapped around the sides of his shaft and took turns sucking on the tip. I let her take over. While I kept my hand between her legs, she bobbed mercilessly on him. When it became clear he was about to cum, I wanted part of the action again. Jane gave me one side of his tip and I took the other and started rubbing. His ejaculations made a mess of both of our faces. A stream landed on his pants and shirt. I slurped the drops off Jane's cheeks and eyelids.

"So you've never seen two girls make love, Zach," I eventually asked.

"Nope," he managed to reply.

"Is it OK for him to watch?" I asked Jane.

"I guess. This is so weird," she mumbled, and shrugged her shoulders. She bucked when I grabbed her sex with a full hand and rubbed hard. Her hand groped for my leg and grasped my pussy.

We enjoyed that for a few moments, but it was time to move on. I climbed down and knelt between June's legs where I could unclip her pants and pull down the zipper. Zach unbuttoned her shirt. I slid her pants and shoes off in the same motion. Zach helped her shirt off her shoulders. She looked so appetizing in her black bra and panties. I climbed up to kiss her and push her bra up off her tits, then pulled her forward to undo it in back. She started unbuttoning my own shirt, and soon, I had neither shirt nor bra on. I reached down between us to open my pants and wiggle them off.

With a sideways tilt of my head, I let Zach know it was time for him to step back and watch.

After more kissing, some sucking on her tits, and pulling her panties aside to play between her pussy lips, I stood up and led Jane hand in hand to the bedroom side. We both took off our panties, pulled the covers back and laid down on our sides facing each other. Zach leaned against the door jamb to get a good view.

Jane and I held each other's heads for deep kissing. I felt her knee push my legs apart and felt her leg pressing against my sex. Of course, we fondled each other's breasts. My own leg pushed in against her. I forced her over onto her back. Now I was sliding my pussy back and forth over her leg and using my own leg to rub her vulva. We were both reaching higher and higher states of arousal.

Then I stopped that and laid on top of her, first kissing her ears, then her neck, then the top of each breast. She groaned when I sucked hard on her nipples and writhed as I kissed lower and loser. I glanced at Zach. His clothes were off and he was wanking with slow strokes. Jane's knees flew apart as my mouth reached her pussy lips. I plunged my fingers in as I licked her clit.

As her orgasm arrived, I felt Zach's penis playing in my folds. I didn't figure he would last too long standing there, and I was right. I was certainly ready. It felt good when his organ filled my vagina. I let him fuck me for a few moments, but there was another purpose tonight.

I rolled off Jane, breaking away from him and, prying her lips apart for show, presented her lust-soaked sex to him.

Jane looked up at his glistening cock in surprise. "Oh, my god," she exclaimed. "Oh, my god."

Zach bent over her and began kissing her, while his hands squeezed her tits. "You want this, don't you," he asked close to her ear.

"I don't know," she started to reply, "I don't know."

Zach kissed her belly and then her bush. His hand rubbed her mound.

"It's OK Jane," I murmured in her other ear, as if it really was OK. "You need this so bad."

She looked me in the eye with a touch of panic. Then she squeezed her lips together and nodded her head yes. A tear rolled out of one eye. Zach saw that and climbed into position holding his tip at her opening. Jane looked to the side but nodded her head again. He pushed in and she rolled her hips up against him. He was thrusting slowly. She became a willing player, rocking up with every joust, then grabbing his butt to pull him in harder each time. Her moans were deep and guttural as Zach's movements got faster and faster.

Then he stopped and rolled her onto her knees. I was leaning against the headboard with my own legs open. This put her in a position to lick my pussy, which she did. After eating her from behind for a moment or two, he entered again.

"Oh, Oh, Oh," they both emitted. I was starting to cum, too, and more so when she shoved three fingers into my vagina.

"OK inside?" he croaked.

"Don't stop. Don't stop," she replied, and I could tell he was ejaculating. "Ohhhhhhhhh," she screamed.

When he popped out, she stayed in that position catching her breath, no longer doing anything to me. When she rolled over, Zach and I moved to lay on either side of her.

"Are you OK," I asked, rubbing my hand gently over her chest and hips.

"Yeah, it was good," came her subdued reply. Her eyes closed and her chin went up in a gesture of satisfaction. But then a little frown of guilt covered her face. "It was nice," she managed. My hand went to the mess between her legs.

"It was amazing," Zach chimed in.

I climbed on top and held her face for gentle kisses. "You needed that. You're a complicated woman who now has her secret sides."

I slid down between her legs and started cleaning her with my lips and tongue. I knew how each of them tasted, but this was a new recipe. Jane scrunched around 'til her face could reach Zach's limp cock. It got bigger and harder as she sucked on it. Meanwhile, his hand and fingers were fucking me. "Oh Jane, I'm cumming," he announced. She kept sucking until he finished.

We ordered room service with wings and beer. I didn't have the benefit of Zach's cock again until we finished eating and all got in the shower. After we washed each other all over, I leaned back against the wall and rolled my hips forward. Jane rubbed my clit while Zach fucked me.

======

Jane and I got to chatting a few days later.

HONEYLICK: "Hi Jane, I hope you're OK."

DAMSELJANE: "Hi Alli."

HONEYLICK: "I hope you're not feeling too bad about what we all did."

DAMSELJANE: "Well I did feel terribly guilty. Especially when I had sex with my husband the first time."

HONEYLICK: "Did you say anything? Did he notice anything?"

DAMSELJANE: "No. And I don't think so."

HONEYLICK: "It was cool you let Zach cum in your mouth."

DAMSELJANE: "He he. I never let my husband do that. He squirts me or fucks me super quick."

HONEYLICK: "So is once going to be enough?"

DAMSELJANE: "Well I shouldn't horn in on you and Zach."

HONEYLICK: "We loved it."

DAMSELJANE: "Well truth be told, I went to a bar the other night. I met a nice married man in on a business trip."

HONEYLICK: "You went to his room?"

DAMSELJANE: "Yep, he he."

HONEYLICK: "Ha Ha. Go Girl. I hope he fucked you good."

DAMSELJANE: "Not as good as you and Zach."

We made cyber love with video.

Published 
Written by MapleCandy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments