Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breaks in Fidelity - 4. The Vibrator

41
10 Comments 10
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"My own need for adventure outside the home was mostly driven by sexual boredom even if the quality was tops. Sometimes though, moments of surprise bring back the old spark, like the time we had sex on the balcony of a cruise ship stateroom. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I thought this true event was worthy of a brief story here with our fictional Abbi and Ben playing the parts. And Jane? She also has a counterpart in real life."

My husband, Ben, was online reading the Times and its product review site, "Hey, look at this," he exclaimed, "Wirecutter reviewed vibrators!"

Now you would think that, given my history, I was a longtime user, but my shy side has never let me go into an adult store to buy one. And heaven forbid I would have one come in the mail for all - read that, hubby and the mailman - to see. "You mean, like, sex toys?" I asked and grabbed his cell phone away from him.

"Yep."

There it was, a review of the top vibrators with a claim of hours of research and testing. That must have been a fun assignment for them. Did they test them in the office? I'm guessing that gave working at home a new meaning.

Ben watched with amusement as I read the review, clicked on the lead product's link, and read some more. Somewhere there was even a comment that it also works for "people with penises;" I'm pretty high on the woke scale but this still made me chuckle. Anyway, I finally said, "You better be planning to buy me one."

The toy must have arrived on a day when Ben came home first. We were lying in bed, me in my nightie and Ben in his PJs. I wasn't expecting to have sex - we don't do it that often - and had picked up the book I was reading. I didn't think much of it when Ben was rustling around under the covers. But he pressed something against my leg. It didn't quite feel like his hand. Then it started buzzing. I jumped from the unexpected sensation. "What the .... Oh my god," I exclaimed. "Is that?" It all came back to me, the review from a couple of weeks ago.

I tried to grab the vibrator away from him, but he held it in a firm grip. Instead, I pulled the machine in his hand directly up to my pussy and held it there vibrating through the nightie and panty layers of fabric. It took a while for my pussy to realize it was even being stimulated, I wasn't even wet, after all. But suddenly, it was all I could do to throw the covers down, pull up my nightie and tear my panties off. I felt my clit swelling up inside me as Ben ran the vibrator over my lips, and down to my vagina, and back up to press in between. I pulled my pussy open with two hands to let the thing reach where I wanted it. I let out a huge moan as my abs wrenched my sex up and back, up and back. What a feeling.

Before I was able to climax, Ben slid the toy up under my nightie, past my belly, and back and forth over my tits. I pulled the nightie off the rest of the way and lay there as he used the toy to tease my nipples. I used my fingers in my gushing slit and vagina until Ben brought the toy back down. I hadn't noticed 'til then that Ben was naked as he knelt between my legs watching the toy work. "Don't stop. Don't stop," I begged. I thrashed uncontrollably as I was overcome by the most incredible orgasm that set fire to my whole body.

Ben crawled closer, and while the vibrator was still firing my orgasm, pushed my knees back and slid his cock in. I took control of the toy and held it against the top of his shaft and against my clit as his thrusts began. But it was awkward having it there. "Let me do you," I suggested, thinking he definitely was a "person with a penis." So he pulled out and laid on his back.

I looked at the name engraved on the side - it was the top-rated Magic Wand - before I went to work on him. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," he exclaimed as I rubbed the toy up and down his shaft. It could only have been a couple of minutes when his legs pushed his hips up in fucking motions and jet after jet of his sperm shot across his belly.

After a few minutes of kissing and cuddling, he was ready again. We made love the normal way. Then we both fell into a deep sleep.

When I awoke, the vibrator was laying on the bed. It was a mess. I took it to the bathroom and cleaned it off. After I did my business on the toilet, I sat there with the toy between my legs and brought on another big O. Back in bed, I woke Ben up using it on his morning woodie. But before he came, I sat on his cock and found a way to give us both pleasure. It was becoming clear neither of last as long with the vibrations, but it sure was fun. His juices flowed down his shaft and mingled with mine on the toy's bulbous end.

Abby_Cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abby_Cooper

I fell back on the bed out of breath and couldn't help but think, "I can't wait to show this to Jane." And it wasn't long before the opportunity arose.

HONEYLICK: "Ben's in Europe for a couple of weeks. Why don't you pay me a visit? Aren't you alone this week?"

DAMSELJANE: "Really!!!!!! When?!?!?!"

HONEYLICK: "How about this weekend? Can you make it? Or maybe Friday. I could take the afternoon off."

I picked her up at the train station that Friday. We both wore skirts and panties, which worked out nicely on the way home. Jane's fingers teased my pussy in all the right places, inside and out. I managed to drive with that distraction and a pair of my fingers in her vagina.

In the garage, I helped her up on the fender, ripped off her panties, ate her delicious sex, and fingered her until the screams of her orgasm filled the space.

We ran into the house, tore off each other's clothes in the laundry room, and headed for the bedroom. I had already pulled down the covers. As she flopped down on her back, I opened the nightstand drawer. "I think you're gonna like this," I said as I took out the vibrator and started it buzzing.

Jane's astonished eyes opened wide. "Oh wow! Is that what I think it is?" she exclaimed. "I never ..." The rest of her sentence turned into a gasp as I touched it to her nipple. Then the other nipple. Then beside her knee, which made her legs fly open. Her hips started rocking as I teased her at the crack between her thigh and her pussy lips. When it finally touched the area over her clit, her pelvis rose into the air to meet it. "Ohhh," she moaned.

But I wanted some, too. I'd thought about how this could work and even tried it out with Ben. I'd put one knee between his legs and my other foot planted beside him, I'd lowered my love hole onto his penis with the toy working on us both. Boy, was he delighted. I knew the same geometry would work with two girls. With one leg between Jane's legs and my other foot planted beside her, I managed to press my pussy against hers with the machine in between. Oh my god, it was so wonderful, both of us writhing and moaning and gyrating our sex against the machine. Her second orgasm of the day and my first came at almost the same time.

I collapsed next to her. We began intense kissing, tongues playing, hands everywhere. But she had taken hold of the vibrator, and as she sucked on one of my tits, she pressed the machine into the other. Next thing I knew she was in 69 position on top of me. I was amazed at how much her juices had soaked her lips and even her thigh. She tasted just as good this time. Pure female; no male contribution. Jane was holding the vibrator against my clit. I moaned uncontrollably. Then she pressed it against my vagina opening while she sucked my mound into her mouth. The bulbous tip wasn't designed to go inside but it felt amazing as she pressed it hard there. My second orgasm was even more intense than the first one. Meanwhile, Jane's juices flowed over my face.

Jane had to pick her husband up at the airport. So, after this, she cleaned herself up and got dressed. We had time to sit and chat for a few minutes. She told me about a new work arrangement, a company-reimbursed workspace; but that's another story. I took her to the train, and still in the parking lot, pulled the toy out of my purse.

Published 
Written by MapleCandy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments