Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tina Shapes Sally 2

"My straight wife gets advice from her horny single school chum to brighten up our sexlife"

59
11 Comments 11
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

For the next month or so after our shower was fixed, we had sex every day and twice or three times on weekends. Sally was constantly talking about the fantasy visit from the plumber and the story changed a little more each time. Before the week was out, she and not Tina was the one who stripped off to check it was working properly.

With all the sex I was getting from my now very horny wife, I wasn’t looking deeply at why it was happening. I just didn’t care why, just wanted to ride the wave of the extra sex for as long as it lasted. I did, though, check out the plumber one morning.

He was just pulling up in his van as I drove to work. He was younger than me, fit in a gym sort of way, and confident as hell. I was certain that if Sally had suggested anything to him, he wasn’t the sort of guy to turn it down. That night, Sally mentioned that he came by to check that the shower was still okay. I bet he did. 

In bed, later that night and for the following week, it wasn’t a cup of coffee he persuaded my wife to provide for him. I still didn’t ask the question. On the one hand, I didn’t believe it happened except in our sexual fantasies, but I didn’t want Sally to confirm it was a damp squib. Towards the end of the month, Sally mentioned that she had been chattering to Tina about her life, and they both agreed that Sally should get out more and meet some more people.

I was at first suspicious, but Sally just meant she should change her job. She worked part-time in a local shop just to keep from being bored, as we didn’t need the money. Perhaps she should take some temporary work in the city close to me. I could take her in and out of work, and the extra money could be saved for holidays 

That Saturday, we went to the mall to pick out some new clothes for Sally to wear for interviews and work. She wanted to drag me along to make sure I was okay with what she bought since I was actually paying for it. Evidently, according to Tina, all the clothes she wore when we worked together were not really suitable for a young, vibrant office, but of course, she would not wear anything I found unsuitable.

We wandered around some stores, and Sally tried on a few skirts and blouses that were mid-thigh or so. The blouses were a little sheer, but of course, would be worn with a bra and camisole, Sally explained to me. That morning, she was wearing neither, so, when she came out of the dressing room to show me the effect, I wasn’t the only one noticing. 

You know the score in a department store, the wives and girlfriends go into the changing rooms, leaving their other halves to wait around for them to come out. Some were watching sports on their phones, others just looking to the ceiling in boredom, but that soon changed when Sally came out in a trim, slightly shorter skirt and a blouse that you could see the shapes of her breasts; they quickly paid attention.

I probably haven’t mentioned that her breasts were Sally’s best feature; they were a little bit bigger than perhaps you would expect with her runner’s physique. They seemed to defy gravity, with the nipples always pointing straight out to the front. Her nipples were pert and stuck out, demanding attention. I was just like the other men, drooling over the sight in front of me and getting the beginning of a hard-on. 

Of course, I was happy with the whole situation because when the shopping was finished, I was going home with my wife. In an hour or so, I would make sure I fondled those nipples as I fucked her deeply from behind. The anticipation of this fact of life kept me from getting annoyed with the looks she was getting from other men.

If anything, it made me a little proud, a little harder, and, as she came out in the jeans and t-shirt she had worn to the shops, determined to make this increase in sex last a bit longer. As I paid for the skirt and two blouses, I mentioned that all the men were staring at her appreciatively. At first, she didn’t believe me, but when she turned round and caught a couple of men checking her out, she got horny 

We went for a coffee, and, at that point, Tina rang her phone. They had a bit of a girly chat, and Sally mentioned the looks she was getting. Tina then suggested a couple of shops that offered a bit more of a sexy look in office wear. They were a bit more money, and, of course, we went there immediately after the coffees were drunk. I realised that I was being played a little here, but I didn’t care as soon as I saw my wife in the first dress she tried on.

The shop had a selection of sexy mini-dresses and some two pieces. There were a dozen trips to the changing room in the next hour and I brought a button-through dress. Of course, I wasn’t expecting that Sally would actually wear this to work, but they would be horny to take her out later on tonight and on any future date nights. 

After the dresses Sally told me she was making a quick trip to the beautician; could I entertain myself for an hour or so and pick her up afterward? As a reward, she would wear the button-through dress that got me extra hard until we got back home. Perhaps we could stop for a cocktail on the way.

Of course, I managed to find something to do apart from taking all the bags back to the car for an hour and looking forward to my wife’s reappearance. I timed my arrival at the beautician when the hour was almost up and only had to wait a few minutes before my wife appeared. She had done something with her hair she didn’t normally do and when I approached her looking super horny in the button-through dress she gave me the bag with her jeans and t-shirt in and told me that for the rest of the night she would be Tina 

YourLadyyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YourLadyyy

So gathering the bag and Tina in my arms, I took her back to the car and drove to a cocktail bar we sometimes went to, which catered to a younger crowd. Fine for ‘Tina’ but perhaps a bit noisy for me. I found a stool for my wife at a table close to the bar and went to get some drinks. When I turned round, I looked over at someone I didn’t quite recognise as Sally, but I could certainly see Tina in her.

The button-through dress was short enough to start with, but the dual effect of sitting on a high stool and the fact that two buttons at the bottom were undone, made it on the edge of indecent. She was showing a lot of both outer and inner thighs. As my wife squashed one arm across her body and leant on it, she was also showing a bit of cleavage. I noticed two of the buttons were missing there as well. 

Fortunately, I was able to get that first round quickly before any of the single guys who were eying her up could move in, it was that sort of bar. Sally or Tina as she now was could not seem to keep her legs still. She crossed and uncrossed them, making sure the whole bar got a look at her long legs. We discussed whether another button was possible to undo on the dress because my wife told me that Tina normally undid one button too many.

I was rock hard standing beside her, not just the display she was putting on for me, but also the flesh she was showing to other guys. I thought it would annoy me, but although I was slightly embarrassed it turned me on no end. She was quite handsy too, playing with my arm and shoulder and even rubbing my hair. I was ready to go home 

However, for Tina, as my wife now was, the evening was only just getting started. We had another round; a cocktail for her and a soft drink for me as I was driving home. This time I wasn’t able to get served quickly, there was a big round taking ages and Sally’s cocktail itself was complicated and they ran out of one of the ingredients. By the time I got back to the table, two guys were standing there and unashamedly chatting up my wife.

She loved it as well, she had a hand on one of the guys' arms. Not only that, there were more buttons undone on her dress. As I approached with her drinks I could see more than a flash of bright red panties. Despite trying to nudge them aside, my wife insisted they join us, they were so much fun. I was going to object, but my wife mouthed that Tina insisted. 

They chatted Tina up non-stop for over an hour and I was sent off to get two more rounds of drinks. One of her breasts was almost visible as my wife leaned forward and one of the guys put his drink only a few inches away. I really thought that at some point he was going to touch her dress or even more. Tina on the other hand was being very forward, she had one of her hands on one of the guys almost all the time.

She kept telling them to swap over, getting me slightly further and further away. Fortunately, the two guys had to go on to meet their friends at another bar and I took the opportunity to whisk Tina home. In the car, she acted slightly drunk and kept asking me why I didn’t put a stop to her flirting. I didn’t really have an answer. 

Before we left, we visited the toilets and as she came out, my wife handed me a handful of bright red fabric. She had taken off her knickers and in the car unbuttoned the front of her dress to show me what she had done at the beautician. My wife had always kept her bush trimmed nicely, but I could clearly see that she had it all shaved off.

I moved my hand across to feel her bald pussy and its heat took me by surprise. Tina then put two fingers in herself and told me that if I didn’t stop somewhere on the way home then I would get no sex tonight. Within a mile I had found a suitable place, we climbed into the back seat and I fucked Tina hard and fast. She came a couple of times and a lot more once we got home.

The plumber did not feature in our stories now, it was Paul and George. Did I know that whilst I was at the bar, Paul had felt her up and Tina had checked out his hard cock. Much bigger than mine was her consensus. By this time Sally had left her old job and her first temporary receptionist post was ready to start.

The fantasy of the two guys had progressed to dancing until midnight and Tina getting fucked in the back alley. I wasn’t sure if that might have happened if the guys had not left but that's more my imagination than my wife's. All I know is we were still having sex every day and with an intensity that was growing 

Sally's later confessions:

Hubby wasn't aware of Frank's continued visits, twice a day at 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. The solid fucking he gave me, along with the increased sex with my husband took off the edge of my desire. I always felt horny though, but there was no opportunity to do anything about it.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments