Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tina Shapes Sally 8

"My straight wife gets advice from her horny single school chum to brighten up our sexlife"

42
10 Comments 10
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is the last in this series of stories about Sally and her lifestyle. There will be another series 'Sally does Conferences ' that I will write later on."

I was a little bit in awe when I parked the car in the hotel basement and got the lift to the rooftop where there was a pool and a bar overlooking the city. I was a good earner, but the prices here were beyond me. As I passed through the lobby doors I saw my wife sitting with two guys at a table by the pool. The chairs were more comfortable and there was a bottle of champagne in a cooler and one empty glass.

Sally had on a black dress that evidently was her going home in dress. Given that I love my wife in a slutty dress I'll describe it, although this is not based on what I could see at that time. It was a black dress, covering her from neck to wrists to mid-thigh. It was tight to her, but not stretchy tight, most of the dress was mesh, but there were two leather panels. The front panel was the width of her breasts as it covered them. It started just above the nipple, so the top of her breasts were visible in the mesh.

This went to the bottom of the dress. There was also at the top a thin strip upwards right up to the neck. At the back, there was another panel from around the top of her ass to the bottom. the rest was mesh, the sleeves, the sides, and in the leather panels there were three zips. The first one was in that odd strip up to her neck and the zip went down to her belly button. It was fully undone and her tits were half falling out, but you could not see a nipple.

There was a zip at the back the full length of the panel. I couldn't see it until she got up but it was also fully undone and her ass fell out of it. There was a third zip over her groin area and I could see it was fully undone as well because I could see her pussy lips exposed to the world. They glistened and I knew she must have had a good time before I arrived.

Her hair looked as if she had recently showered and not bothered to dry it except in the towel. I knew for total certainty that both those guys had fucked her, and also come all over her face. Still, I was polite and thanked them both for the champagne and for looking after my wife and for the new dress she was half wearing.

Antonio and Karl smiled and told me that I had a wonderfully talented and beautiful wife and they would like to offer her a job, but they needed to get my approval. Karl then did most of the talking about what it entailed. As I may have known, they both owned shares in the Cosplay company and in the Marketing and Media company that my wife had just finished two excellent weeks of service as a temp. Their main work though was in conferences and fairs, where they created a package service for small companies with niche products.

It was important Karl explained for these products to get more exposure than just on the internet. At small conferences and fairs, they organised a stall, staffed it with backup staff to take down details of contracts. The real firm provided the sales guys. Karl went on to explain that they also provided eye candy to draw customers to the stall and individuals to demonstrate the product to interested members of the public but more importantly the buyers who also came to these events.

Lastly, for the buyers, there was always a social event. They would provide a couple of hostesses for the table to make everyone feel wanted and they would also host any after-parties. I was waiting for the punchline which Karl then provided in that most of the niche products that were being promoted were adult in nature. He made it sound quite above board but he went on to say that this did mean that the hostesses, which Sally was going to be if I agreed, had to carry out some sexual services along the way.

No more than he was sure Sally would find pleasurable. Additionally, as the head office was here in the city Sally would also be needed for some customer demonstrations. To convince them to buy a stall. I wasn't sure where this was going but Karl said that it was a lot to take in but he would give us a few minutes to discuss it whilst they went to the bar.

We can also show you a demonstration if you want. We did put Sally through her paces earlier in the evening, but she seemed to be able to take in her stride. We already sounded Sally out about repeating the audition with you watching and she thought that you would enjoy it. This would be the sort of demonstration we would show to a client with a product to sell.

I was trying to process this in my mind, but it seemed to me that they wanted to see me watching Sally do whatever she needed to do so that they could see my reaction and then whether I would agree or not. It was an obscene amount of money, our income would double practically overnight and I was pretty sure I would enjoy watching Sally get the fucking she really wanted and that I increasingly knew I could not provide.

It didn't take long, Sally gave me that 'I'm so horny' look followed by the 'I need a cock in me right now' look and I realised my cock was ramrod stiff. Even if we didn't take the job I still wanted my wife to do this. So Karl and Antonio came back to the table as I waved and after telling them ok, they explained the way it would work.

They had a permanent use of a small suite here in the hotel. The beds had been removed and in the main room, there was a conference table, also used for lunches or dinners. Then there was a small stage and a big TV with three big sofas around it. In the smaller bedroom, there were all the dresses, the clothing, and lots of equipment used for the demonstrations. So we gathered the drinks and went to the room, which is when I saw my wife's ass hanging out.

Karl, Antonio and I sat on a sofa each, drinking up the champagne whilst Sally went next door to change into half a dozen dresses each one of which was carefully contrived. There were ties and zips and covering jackets that made the dresses merely outrageous. Then when the items were opened up they became obscene. My wife would need to wear them in public, always with no underwear, in front of anybody.

I could be assured that they would only be obscene in areas where public decency offences were not an issue, such as a private dining room. It went without saying that Sally would be expected to dance publicly in these dresses and she would never object to anyone fingering her or groping her. I was rock hard for each of these dresses and I agreed that this was perfectly acceptable. After all, I would be taking my wife out to a club in the city in that black dress soon to get groped on the dancefloor by a stranger.

Then Sally moved on to the eye-candy clothing which started with some small bikinis and then moved on to a long strip of bondage tape wound around her tits and ass. Again this was perfectly acceptable. Then Sally started to demonstrate some of the items and here Karl and Antonio took it in turns to help with the equipment needed.

Tyana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tyana

There was a St. Andrews cross that she was lashed to and some sexual apparatus attached to her body. Nipple clamps and a vibrator inserted. After a few minutes where Karl played with her to an orgasm, they moved on to a fucking machine. The Cross was levelled out and a box with a dildo was moved so it had entry to her open pussy. I helped insert it and switched it on. They gave me the controls to bring my wife to another orgasm.

They took her off that and brought out a sex swing, where Sally was made secure and stretched out. I was invited to fuck her which I had no problem doing. As I grabbed her hips and pulled her onto my cock, Antonio told me he needed a bit of relief and took off his clothes below the waist. He shuffled forward to where Sally's mouth was and slid it inside. Until that point, Sally was making a lot of appreciative noises and they stopped with Antonio's big cock (much bigger than mine) in her mouth.

Karl retrieved the nipple clamps and applied them to my wife's tits as if it was the most ordinary thing. I was to be honest in seventh heaven here, slamming into my wife's pussy to suit myself. Normally I tailored my performance to make Sally's the best, but it was made clear to me that now Sally was servicing us. As I was fucking her, Karl gave me some lube to open up my wife's ass. He confirmed he had fucked her there earlier in the evening, but she might have closed up a bit.

So I just carried on fucking my wife, opened up her ass whilst Karl brought in a number of items that Sally had already passed her audition for or items that were optional, they just wanted to see if she could do so next week. He showed me a dildo that was massive, both long and thick. He mentioned that he was sure Sally could get this in her, but it would ruin her for a few days since her cunt would be stretched so wide.

Sally looked at it slightly in horror but just the thought of that monster in her tipped me over the edge. I came really hard and the two guys smiled as we moved on to the next demonstration. Antonio withdrew and with Karl turned Sally upright and then raised her in the air. Antonio and Karl put on condoms and then standing on either side of my wife lowered her down inch by inch until she was filled with their cocks, one in her ass and one on her pussy.

Karl then passed me a remote control device, which raised the swing up and then dropped it. He said I should put it on level 1, and I saw my wife slowly get raised about six inches and then dropped down. Sally made a deep grunting sound, but Karl assured me that she would get used to the motion. As he was saying this, the swing cranked her up again, then dropped her. Another grunt, the motion was repeated slowly about a dozen times, before I was asked to crank it up to 5.

The guys didn't have to do anything, the swing did all the work as the pace was increased significantly. A few minutes later Sally started to orgasm. The guys were explaining to me that although they were in fact fucking her, the pressure on them was very low. Sally felt the full force of the pleasure as orgasm number two was pulled from my wife's core and Karl asked me to switch it off. He slipped out of her ass, went into the other room, and returned with a ball gag and some cuffs.

Shutting up the sounds from my wife he asked If I wanted to watch of if I was hard again to fuck her ass. I chose to watch and then restart at 1 and slowly work through to 10. Sally by now was in an almost constant orgasm, thrashing her head from side to side. Karl said he would normally switch this off now, but he wanted to see if my wife could take it.

Five more minutes, then he asked for it to be turned off. It did take Sally a fair while to recover and I was concerned for her. The guys pointed out that Sally would be fine with this once she had gotten used to the higher level of sexual pleasure than she had now. He was quick to apologise to me that he was not implying I was not a good lover, it was just that Sally would have to deal with more.

This time next year, we can put her on the fucking machine all day and she will still be able to host an after-party gang bang. Karl then explained that the interview or demonstration was in fact over, but he hoped we would both stay for some sex. Three of us guys and one of Sally would be about even he suggested. He would order some room service and some more drinks and we could start fucking properly. "To show you how good a hostess your wife could be."

He suggested that I sit on the sofa and then got my wife to sit on me. Then Antonio pushed me back and Sally forward and slipped his re-condomed cock into her ass. He took a short while to get inside but I then experienced my first double penetration. To complete the scenario, Karl shuffled round on the back of the sofa and stuck his cock into Sally's mouth.

It was incredible, the experience of a lifetime, It was made more extreme ten minutes later when the room service arrived. Karl pulled out of my wife's mouth, opened the door with his cock still erect, and directed the waiter to the table. Once the trolley had been emptied, he explained that there was no monetary tip for him, but he could fuck the slut's mouth if he wanted to. He wanted to all right, he had his cock out and in Sally's lips in seconds.

He didn't last too long though and as he was about to come he was offered Sally to swallow it all or empty it over her face. He chose swallow and more to emphasise that this was part of the job, and Sally did so. It was so horny I think I came around that time. As I withdrew, Karl condomed up and fucked my wife's pussy. Antonio and him double-teaming her.

What I realised as they repeatedly drove into her, was they fucked her as they wanted to, not as I would which was for Sally's pleasure. They treated my wife like the slut she was: an instrument for their pleasure and it was watching this that convinced me that I would give my approval to her new job. Those guys knew how to fuck, they were inside my wife two or three times as long as I was that night.

It took quite a while to get hard again, even though there was a sex tape involving my wife playing in front of my eyes. What it made me realise was my wife's sexual stamina. We fucked until the sun came up, when I took my wife home. They even paid for my car park ticket. Sally started working for them full-time two weeks later.

That night changed my life, not least because I realized that I could never satisfy my wife to the extreme she now needed.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments