Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I AM BOD 01 - Part One

"The following is a detailed account of my first big sexual adventure."

62
15 Comments 15
2.2k Views 2.2k
7.6k words 7.6k words

"Turn Up The Heat - My College Days - Freshman Year, Part One." 

To set the stage for recounting the event I recognize as the founding cornerstone of my lifelong erotic journey, let me first provide you with a bit of beneficial background information.

My name is Kim. I reside in South Carolina, USA. I was born into a stable, loving middle-class family on May 20th, 1973. I have a sister who is two years younger than me. We girls were raised by loving parents who nurtured us and instilled within us lifelong ethical values. We were brought up to believe that kindness was a virtue and that the world did not owe us anything. We were taught to enjoy life yet be mindful that what you get from life is firmly seated in the ability to succeed. Our parents were hard-working, down-to-earth people, yet they made a point of surrounding themselves with good friends and a healthy attitude for enjoying life to the fullest.

My sister and I never wanted for anything, yet we were taught to be grateful for the good lives we lived. Respect for others was prioritized, as was humility and kindness for those less fortunate. Both of us girls excelled in school and won numerous academic awards. With that said, as you process what I share here and formulate an opinion of me, please bear in mind that I view myself as an intelligent, warm-hearted, fun-loving woman who believes that you get out of life what you put into it. I consider sex to be the spice of life. I also consider sexually pleasuring men to be an art form, which I take great pride in being extremely good at. And above all else, as my parents did before me, I believe in living life to the fullest with no regrets.

To help further acquaint you with myself, here are some of my physical characteristics and social attributes. I am a petite, five-foot-tall, little hellcat with an incredible sexual appetite that is off the charts! I weigh one hundred and twelve pounds. I have thick, shoulder-length, dishwater-colored blonde hair, typically styled in a wavy, open, relaxed curl. My eyes are emerald green. I wear a size five or small in all articles of clothing, including my shoe size. My measurements are 34C, 24, 36. Men tell me I have an ass to die for, and the term "perfect bubble butt" is often used to describe my backside. When in public, I typically dress to impress. This includes my signature look of a lacy top, thigh-high stockings, and high heels. Although back at the beginning of my lifelong erotic journey, I did not yet have all the ins and outs of dressing provocatively for men's amusement figured out. In my early adult years, the sexually vibrant persona that eventually became my personal signature look was still a work in progress.  

From a psychological standpoint, I can only speculate as to where the erotic mindset I was born with came from. I assume the powers at hand must have had a specific agenda in mind when I was conceived. As you will undoubtedly come to understand, I was destined for a life unlike any other. My compulsion for sex and sexually pleasuring men began in my mid-teens with my very first sexual experience. However, this highly sexualized attitude was brewing deep inside me even before that. In my early days, when my lifelong erotic journey was still only a curious twinkle in my eye, this attitude about sex and pleasuring men came naturally. I felt it deep in my core as if it were the driving force behind my very existence. However, the confidence behind this sensual attitude was a work in progress, which cultivated over time. At sixteen, my body had matured physically to the point where I was no longer this awkward little nerdy tomboy. Every part of my body's voluptuous features had filled out, and the boys were taking note. Having no practical knowledge about sex other than what my high school girlfriends and I learned from gossip and saw on a porn video one of them found in her older brother's bedroom, I was completely in the dark. But, unlike the sheepish attitude my girlfriends adopted regarding sex, I, on the other hand, was anxious to dive right in and explore this exciting newfound frontier. As I mentioned above, for unknown reasons, I was mentally predisposed to having a highly sexualized mindset. In my early days, I grappled with why my brain was wired this way. However, this internal dilemma did nothing to curtail my overzealous sexual attitude. 

I had mentally reached a point where I was more than ready to take a faithful leap into the world of sex and whatever came with it. I felt a strong need and desire to validate this overwhelming sexually-orientated mindset that had persisted for several years. Without going into great detail regarding my first sexual experience, which is chronicled in another chapter of my memoir series, let me just say that right out of the gate, it became apparent that I unknowingly possessed extraordinary man-pleasing qualities. When this was discovered, it began a cascading chain of events that took my sexual eligibility status with the local boys from nonexistent to being one of the most desired and sought-after sexual conquests in my local community. And, because of my innate highly sexualized mindset, the widespread notoriety I received had my head spinning. As word spread among the boys in my hometown regarding my sexual bravado, the frequency of my sexual encounters increased tenfold. The more sexual experience I gained with the boys, the stronger the cravings grew to expand my sexual pleasuring prowess. Realizing that I was such a tantalizing source of euphoric pleasure for so many guys was intoxicating.

With every exciting sexual romp that I participated in, I experienced a sense of euphoria. Psychologically, it felt like I was on a potent mind-altering drug that I was hopelessly addicted to. To maintain this must-have, feel-good psychotic high, I had to constantly feed this addiction. And all the young guys I sexually entertained seemed to sense this. They took full advantage of my erotic cravings. Needless to say, at this juncture in my life, I was feeling all kinds of mixed emotions. There were highs, and there were lows. At my lowest, I emotionally struggled with the notion that I was spiraling out of control and headed for a life of debauchery. On the other hand, this overwhelming desire to sexually pleasure every guy who smiled at me was so intense that I aggressively sought out more and more boys to feed my erotic addiction.

Ultimately, my sexually charged mindset won this internal conflict, and, to that end, I made a commitment to learn and explore every avenue for how best to sexually pleasure men in the most unique and exciting ways. And so began the process of building my sexual resume and perfecting my man-pleasuring techniques. Over the next few years, after graduating high school with honors, I discovered my body possessed unusual physical characteristics that allowed me to sexually pleasure men in ways that no other woman could. Upon making this discovery, I made another commitment to train my body to control these newfound built-in abilities until I had perfected a variety of one-of-a-kind sexual pleasuring techniques that utterly fascinated the guys I sexually interacted with. After discovering my body's unique man-pleasuring qualities and the physical training I did to enhance these physical features, plus participating in dozens of outrageous sexual events, my sexual prowess and man-pleasuring skills were soaring off the charts! To put this into perspective, most of the discoveries, training, and absurd sexual events I speak of took place during my time attending college at USC from 1991 to 1996.

In my experience, we humans live our lives in phases. Going off to college in 1991 at age eighteen began a significant new stage in my life. I was really looking forward to college and the independence of living on my own, not to mention the sexual freedom I eagerly anticipated. As I noted above, over the last couple of years, while still in high school, I had my first taste of raw sex and quickly discovered that I possessed an innate ability to provide boys with sexual pleasures far exceeding anything they had previously known. I successfully built quite a reputation with the local boys in a short time span. It is plausible to say I was more sexually advanced than most girls my age. However, the sexual antics that took place in my high school days dramatically paled in comparison to what awaited me only a few short months into my Freshman year of college. I abruptly found out just how sexually naïve I still was.

Feeling confident and even a bit cocky once I settled into my college dorm and began living my collegiate life on campus and with my new friends in the off-campus party scene, I anxiously looked forward to exploring my newfound sexual freedom. To that end, as an example of my overzealous naive behavior, I willingly made a commitment to participate in a decadent sexual event at two all-male parties put on by a College Fraternity near the USC campus. This commitment came with little to no knowledge of what I was getting myself into. Prior to my participation in the first major annual Frat House party of the school year, I had no idea that more than one hundred guys attended these wild, decadent fraternity parties.

Here, for your enjoyment, I am publicly revealing for the first time all the crazy and obscene details regarding my first-ever big sexual adventure! Unknowingly, this event was the beginning of a wild sexual crusade that I fondly refer to as my lifelong erotic journey.

In mid-October 1991, after only being on the USC campus as a freshman for a couple of months, I was approached by the president of a well-known prestigious fraternity. Even though this Fraternity was an iconic institution on campus, with me being new to USC, I only knew of this Fraternity through rumors and gossip from the girls I had befriended. Supposedly, this Fraternity had a rather elite but sorted reputation. All the members were known to come from families with deep pockets. So, the young men who were members or gained membership through pledging to this Fraternity were not the type of guys you often saw hanging out with your average college girls. They drove expensive cars, and when you saw these guys on campus or at the bars in town, they were always dressed nicely. According to my college girlfriends, these guys also had a reputation for being rather sexist. Rumor had it this Fraternity was known for having wild, depraved parties where young college girls were sourced to serve the sexual needs of the frat brothers. Having been told this before the fraternity president approached me, I was anxious and curious about his interest in me.

The night the fraternity president sought me out, I was at a bar with two of my college girlfriends. He walked up and politely introduced himself, making known his position as the fraternity president. Our conversation did not last long as he was very direct and got straight to the point about why he wanted to speak with me.

He said, "Your name is Kim, correct?"

I responded, "How do you know my name?"

He said, "I know about you from a couple of my frat brothers who partied with you here in town."

He did not mention their names but, instead, asked if we could speak privately. We moved from the bar to a table. I was eager to hear why he wanted to talk with me. He told me he had a proposal that he hoped I would consider. He proceeded to tell me his Fraternity held two elite parties every school year. One in November and another in March of the following year. He was a well-built, nicely dressed, handsome man with blue eyes and short sandy hair. He obviously was an upperclassman or possibly a graduate student and looked to be in his early thirties. He spoke calmly and concisely and seemed very sophisticated. Right from the get-go, I was mesmerized by his good looks and soft-spoken charm. He told me every October, a month before the Fraternity's first big annual party, the fraternity brothers selected several girls who they felt would make great candidates to fill the distinguished position as the party entertainment for their two elite yearly parties.

He said, "The girls selected are voted on at the Fraternity's Fall Rally," which he indicated had just been held the day before.

He told me the vote was unanimous. I had been voted the number one pick to fill the prestigious appointment as the 1991/1992 party entertainment. He told me I would be joining a small but elite group of girls who had previously held this privileged position over the past twenty years. His pitch was quite convincing, and I loved listening to him speak. He had this magnetic personality that pulled me right in. Being only eighteen and having an engaging upperclassman of his caliber tempting me with this kind of proposal was enough to sway any young girl's heart.

When I questioned him about what my role as the party entertainment would entail, he was very vague, which seemed odd based on my first impression of his demeanor. He would only say that if I chose to participate as the party entertainment, I would temporarily be giving up all rights and ownership of my body. My body would become the Fraternity's property, giving the fraternity members the freedom to do with it whatever they desired for a period not exceeding twenty-four hours. He would not expand on what this meant, but that didn't matter; he was speaking my language. The mystery surrounding his proposal was exceedingly intriguing. Plus, the blatant sexual undertones made my whole body tingle with delight. I felt highly aroused but did my best to hide my excitement. His proposal was totally insane, but at that moment, the thought of a group of guys lusting for me overwhelmed my sense of reason. My overly sexualized mindset, coupled with my unfettered and constant desire to sexually gratify men in outlandish ways, made it impossible to refuse his request.

With little regard for what I might be getting myself into, I nervously agreed and committed myself to this crazy adventure. He smiled and seemed surprised at how quickly and eagerly I agreed to his proposition. After our conversation ended, I immediately started second-guessing my decision. But how could I refuse this crazy opportunity? Over the last couple of years, my life had changed drastically, especially regarding my crazy sexual ambitions. And now, being presented with this wild offer at the start of my college experience was utterly unbelievable!

Was this a sign from the cosmos? Was I being tested? Even though I was intelligent, I didn't always make the most mature decisions. Considering how delighted the fraternity president appeared to be with my positive response, maybe I should have pressed him further on what I would be doing for his Fraternity. I must have seemed gullible to him, but his proposal fascinated me! I got to thinking that perhaps the Fraternity's first choice was not always as willing and agreeable as I was. Possibly, he had not anticipated my positive response and figured he would have to move on to the second or third potential candidate. So, when I readily agreed to his request, he was relieved, knowing his search was over. Based on his subtle reaction, I sensed a huge burden had been lifted from his shoulders. This, in turn, gave me a sense of goodwill. I felt happy being able to do this for him. Before leaving, he bought my girlfriends and me another round of drinks. And, when he did leave the bar, he said with a big smile, see you in a month, Kim.

A week later, I was contacted by one of the frat brothers. He informed me about what to wear to the party and to only bring a small handbag containing makeup, nothing more. He said I would be picked up outside my dorm at seven p.m. sharp and brought to the Frat House on the night of the party. For the next month, all I could think about was what did I get myself into. My imagination was going crazy with vivid thoughts of what the frat brothers would do with me. The girls I had befriended on campus thought I was crazy for agreeing to do this. Still, none of them were as preoccupied with sex or sexually pleasuring guys as I was. I had made a commitment and given my word to the fraternity president. So, as far as I was concerned, there was no turning back. I was going to see this through! Thankfully, the next few weeks flew right by, and November 23rd, the night of the Fraternity's first big annual party of the school year, was here.

Just as I had been told, a limousine arrived at my dorm at seven p.m. to pick me up. It was a quick ten-minute trip. Upon arriving at the Frat House, which turned out to be an enormous southern-style colonial mansion, it wasn't long before I found out what the Frat brothers had in mind for me. I was met at the front entrance by a young man who escorted me through the foyer and down a long hallway toward the back part of this huge mansion. I could hear loud music playing and what sounded like people partying. The sound came from the opposite side of the house from where I was being escorted. I saw no one besides my escort, who led me to a large room in the back half of the Frat House. Once inside the room, my young escort handed me off to a man I assumed was a grad student. He appeared to be in his late twenties or early thirties. He smiled and nodded as an indication that my escort could leave. As he looked me up and down from head to toe, he said, "My name is Taylor. I will be preparing you for your role as the party entertainment."

He indicated that per my previous verbal agreement with the fraternity president, I was now, at this time, relinquishing all rights and ownership of my body. My body was now the Fraternity's property, and, as my trainer, a sanctioned fraternity member, he was now taking possession of my body and would do with it as he deemed appropriate for the agreed-upon time frame. He spoke in an authoritative yet kindly manner. He asked if I understood and agreed to the terms of this agreement.

I was nervous as hell but answered, "Yes, I understand and agree."

 He said, "Good," then told me, "I was not permitted to speak from this point forward unless told to, and I must comply with all commands from him or any fraternity member."

He told me to undress and only leave on my black thigh-high stockings and high heels. After removing my clothing, he placed my garments and handbag in a small basket and stored it away in a cabinet. He then inserted a thick leather gag in my mouth and buckled the straps securely on the backside of my head. This gag extended into the back of my mouth and completely covered my lips, making it impossible for me to speak. As he stood behind me, buckling the gag, I heard him breathe in deeply through his nose.

As he stepped back around in front of me, he said, "Your perfume is intoxicating. You smell great!"

 His comment came as no surprise. I was used to guys telling me this all the time. However, with the gag in place, I could not tell him I was not wearing any perfume, and that the potent scent he found so erotically irresistible and arousing was actually my personal pheromonal scent. If possible, I would have explained to him that I was born with several unique physical characteristics. And having an exceptionally potent and pleasurable personal scent that men took exception to was one of my body's physical oddities.

Next, he walked me to the center of the room, where he had me stop and stand in front of this weird-looking mechanical contraption. He allowed me to look it over for a minute or so, then had me turn around so I was facing away from this odd-looking device. He informed me this was a fully automated robotic machine recently donated to the Fraternity by a generous fraternity alumnus who owned a robotics manufacturing company. He said this new machine replaced several generations of rickety manual restraint devices the Fraternity had built over the years for use at the Fraternity's two big annual parties. My trainer added that the man who donated this new machine had become a wealthy businessman in the robotics manufacturing industry. He and his partner had started and built a successful business. Their business had become a mainstream robotics supplier for the automobile manufacturing industry.

Apparently, this man was revered by the fraternity members as the gentleman responsible for conceiving this elaborate plan of sourcing and using Freshman girls as the Fraternity's primary party entertainment back when he was a fraternity member twenty years prior. My trainer told me after implementing this man's grand scheme, the Fraternity's elite social status skyrocketed. In the years that followed, the Fraternity's reputation for having the most extreme decadent parties sored. So now, twenty years later, when the originator of this crazy idea reappeared bearing gifts, what are the chances of me showing up at the exact same time? I wasn't even born when this man conceived this idea. But now, his admiration for the joyous times he spent as a member of this Fraternity had brought him full circle. And low and behold, here I was! Was it preordained that I appear on the scene at this time? Did fate bring me to this crossroads right as this Fraternity was embarking on a new era in its decadent ways? I could only believe this was meant to be! There was no other explanation. This man's endearing donation would enormously affect the Fraternity's iconic reputation and once again bolster its social status. And I was destined to be a part of this crazy social revitalization!

SmoothiesKivi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SmoothiesKivi

My trainer further explained that this robotic machine is called a BPD, the acronym for "BOD Presentation Device." He told me that for the duration of my time as the party entertainment, I would be designated as BOD 01, which stood for "Body On Demand," and the first in a new line of BODs to be matched with the brand-new BPD. He said he was extremely excited about this year's first annual party because I would be the first BOD; he had the pleasure of mounting on the Fraternity's new, fully automated, state-of-the-art BPD. I was surprised to hear my trainer share so much about the unorthodox history of this machine's origin, considering I could not respond and contribute to the conversation. He seemed quite proud of his Fraternity's sorted heritage and the man primarily responsible for starting this dubious practice of using girls like me as sexual party props. It didn't bother me though, listening to his enthusiastic ramblings. I learned a lot from what he shared with me. And the fact that he was talking to me at all was a comforting distraction and made me feel more at ease. I was nervous as hell, not knowing what he would do with me next and what lay ahead in the coming hours.

The BPD, as it was called, looked like a giant stick man on steroids. It had mechanical appendages that gave it a crude human-like appearance. It was made of metal plates and square tubes, with plastic cradles on the lower arm and lower leg appendages. Additionally, it had cables, wires, and round flexible tubes running all over it. I saw two cushioned pads attached to what my trainer called the torso plate and headrest. With pride in his voice, he described the Fraternity's brand-new toy. The torso plate and headrest were attached to the front of what he called the bed plate. On the backside of the bed plate was a spine bar. At the center of the spine bar, there was a swivel joint connection to the top of a large round metal post. This large telescopic post descended approximately four to five feet to a mounting plate bolted to the floor. The swivel joint allowed the bed plate with a BOD mounted on it to be rotated and swiveled in any direction on the top of the post. For now, though, the bed plate was in a vertically upright position, giving it a rather ominous human-like form, with the arm and leg appendages hanging freely on either side of the bed plate. The arm and leg appendages also had swivel joints positioned at the shoulders, elbows, hip joints, and knees.

With me facing away from the BPD, my trainer had me take a step back. He then reached down, lifted my right lower leg by the ankle, and placed my heel on a thin metal foot plate located on the bottom of the right leg appendage. He did the same with my left foot. He told me to lean back against the torso and headrest cushioned pads, independently attached to the bed plate. He adjusted the leg and arm appendages to fit my legs and arms. Then, he adjusted the torso plate and headrest to fit my height. He pushed my arms and legs into the flexible plastic retaining cradles and proceeded to fasten all the restraint straps. In total, there were eleven restraint straps. One strap around my forehead. One around my neck. One on each of my upper arms just above my elbows. Another was located on my lower arms just below my elbows, and yet another around each of my wrists, plus the movement of my arms was further restricted by the lower arm cradles. A restraint strap was also located around my torso, just below my ribcage. On the lower half of my body, there were restraint straps on my thighs just above the knees, and finally, there were restraint straps around each of my ankles. And, just like my arms, my legs were further restricted by flexible cradles encircling my shins. When he finished, my nude body was securely fastened to the BPD. My torso, legs, arms, and head were all strapped tightly to this machine. I could not speak or move a single muscle. It felt as though my body had become part of the machine itself. I could now only see what was directly in front of me and to the extent my peripheral vision allowed me to see to each side, as I could no longer rotate my head.

My trainer disappeared from my line of sight, and a couple of moments later, the machine began to hum, and I felt a mild vibration throughout my body. The machine's appendages started moving, taking my arms and legs with them. My arms moved first. They were raised up into a position where they were straight out from my sides. Next, the machine's leg appendages began to move, with my legs in tow. The first move brought my legs straight out in front of me as if I were sitting in mid-air. That's when I saw my trainer return to my field of view. He felt all around my torso, hips, arms, and legs, making sure nothing was binding and my body had moved the way he wanted it to. He also removed the footplates from beneath my heels that I had initially stood on when he had me step up onto the BPD. My trainer returned to the control panel, and I felt my legs move again. This time, the machine folded me completely in half at the hips and bent my lower back slightly upward. When it stopped, my legs were directly in front of my face. I was looking at my knees. I felt a burning sensation in my lower back and thigh muscles. My trainer again checked me out and then returned to the control panel.

The next move started spreading my legs apart. The BPD's leg appendages moved outward to both sides and stopped with my legs approximately thirty degrees apart. Once more, my trainer checked me, returned to the control panel, and moved my legs even farther apart. He didn't stop this time until my legs were spread so far apart that it felt like my hips would pop right out of their sockets. Again, he checked his progress, and from the expression on his face, he appeared pleased with how things were going. I, on the other hand, was feeling a bit nervous. However, except for a couple of muffled high-pitched squeals I made through the gag when caught off guard by the machine's sudden movement, I did not attempt to convey what I was experiencing. My trainer smiled at me and asked if I felt alright.

He said, "Blink twice if you are good. Blink three times if you are not."

This was the first time since he began mounting me on the BPD that he attempted to communicate with me. I felt secure in knowing he was experienced at this. Still, as he had indicated, this was his first time mounting a BOD on this new, fully automated machine. And I could feel how powerful the BPD was. My body felt like a Barbie doll, being contorted in any manner my trainer desired. So, even though I trusted him, I still had reservations about how my body was being manipulated. However, I didn't want him to think I was an insecure little wimp, so I blinked twice to indicate I was okay. He seemed pleased with my indication that all was well.

The next thing I felt was my lower legs move. They were pulled into a straighter position, bending outward at my knees. I never knew my legs could be so straight! This was crazy, but I did my best not to make a single sound. I wanted to show him I was fully committed to being the best BOD possible. Surely now, he was finished, but that was not the case. He continued to tweak how he had my body positioned. He kept giving the machine commands to fold me further in half in small increments. My lower back was bending upward more, and my legs continued to rotate inward at my hip joints towards my upper body. He also kept hitting the button that moved and stretched my legs further apart in small increments.

He spent over an hour tweaking the position of my body, so it was just how he wanted it. When he finally finished, I was completely folded in half at my hip joints and waist. Only the upper part of my back was still touching the backrest on the torso plate. My entire lower back was pulled away from the backrest. My legs were now fully stretched up and outward to each side in a full-spread Y-pattern! The burning sensation in my lower back and legs was pretty intense, but I stayed positive and did not let on that there were any issues. He returned to the control panel, and suddenly, I felt the bed plate with me attached rotate backward. I was no longer in a straight-up vertical position. My folded and stretched body was now angled slightly backward. My sight line was now more upward toward the top of the wall and ceiling instead of straight across the room. The last adjustment he made was to elevate the BPD bed so that when he stood in front of my pussy it was at the perfect elevation to line up with his crotch.

Then as though he was talking only to himself and going through a checklist out loud, he said, "At this angle and height, the guys will be able to stand straight up or lean in over this BOD while fucking its tight little cunt. The entire length of its legs were in reach up to the ankles! The tits are in a perfect position to be fondled. Every desirable amenity of this little BOD's body is positioned so it's readily available to be played with! This new BPD is fantastic!"

He seemed overjoyed with the way he had me mounted and set up! "Damn, what a perfect setup," he exclaimed!

Hearing him rave aloud to himself as though I was an inanimate sex object was a real eye-opener! It was also a real turn-on! I could feel my pussy swelling even more and my juice trickling out of me and dripping to the floor below! If I had any doubts regarding the rumors circulating around campus about this Fraternity's decadent party methods, they were gone now. I also realized that I would become part of the rumor mill. I could only imagine the gossip about me that was sure to spread quickly around campus. The extent to which my trainer went to ensure that I was set up perfectly so his fellow frat brothers and their guests would have the most rewarding and pleasurable time with me was remarkable! His attention to the tiniest detail struck a chord with me. I really admired his thoroughness. He seemed confident that nothing had been overlooked.

This was totally insane! At the ripe old age of eighteen, I had never before participated in anything this outrageous! Was I in over my head? Probably, but it was too late to think about that now! It was about this time that the physicality of how I was mounted on the BPD started kicking in. With the aid of this crazy machine, my entire body had been contorted and sculpted into a live robotic sex toy, meant to be used for one purpose only!

Have you ever gotten a small cut or abrasion, like on your hand somewhere, and because your mind was preoccupied, you didn't even feel it or realize it was there until you visually noticed it? Then, upon seeing the cut for the first time, you instantly felt the stinging sensation. That's what I was now experiencing, except instead of feeling the sting of a minor cut, it was a barrage of overwhelming sensations throughout my entire body. Until now, my mind had been completely preoccupied with what my trainer was doing with me. My attention had been focused on going through the BOD setup. Now though, I was struggling to cope with the magnitude of so many simultaneous physical sensations. The intense burning sensation in my lower back and upper thigh muscles from being stretched beyond their limits had subsided to a lesser degree. However, I now started sensing all these other annoying sensations. I felt every restraint strap digging into my skin and felt my body straining against the pull of the straps. The narrowing of my vision due to the head restraint was unnerving. I felt a popping sensation in my kneecaps and hip joints with how outstretched and straightened my legs were. I even remember getting a bad itch on the inside of my left thigh, but I could do nothing about it. All these physical sensations, plus the emotional anticipation of what was yet to come, had my head spinning!

After checking the height of my pussy one last time and ensuring all my body's tantalizing amenities were well within reach, my trainer took a few steps back. With his head tilted slightly downward, he folded his hand around his chin. I saw his gaze wander from top to bottom and left to right. He seemed to be taking a moment to admire his accomplishment.

He removed his hand from his chin and enthusiastically said, "Damn, I love this new BPD! I have never been able to mount a BOD this good before! That spread is perfect! Never in the past, using one of the old manual machines, could I get a cunt so fully exposed and accessible!"

He seemed delighted, almost giddy at how mounting me to the new BPD had worked so well! He shook his head and said, "The guys will go nuts tonight when they see that tight little cunt looking so eager to devour their dicks!"

Being mounted and restrained so securely in such a vulnerable position, I could only imagine what I looked like from his vantage point. Plus, hearing him proclaim how exposed he had my pussy and what he anticipated would be the reaction of all the partygoers was so damn arousing! I momentarily forgot all about the numerous uneasy sensations I was experiencing. His comment made me wonder again how many guys he meant would be using me for their lustful pleasure! Possibly around fifteen or twenty. Surely not more than that. I could only imagine what lay ahead in the coming hours. The longer I hung there on the BPD, the more physically numb I became to the various discomforts. 

The BPD sat in the middle of what the Fraternity called the BOD Presentation Room. It was surrounded entirely by a heavy-duty, full-length, ceiling-to-floor, industrial-style curtain. The curtain was suspended from a circular metal track attached to the ceiling. It appeared to be approximately eight to nine feet in diameter. I also discovered the curtain was electrically operated by a wall switch near the door. With the curtain closed, the only way to enter or exit the curtained area was through the full-length slit, where the two ends of the curtain came together. The curtain was fully opaque, so I could not see out when it was closed, and no one could see in.

After my trainer finished mounting and setting me up on the BPD, he indicated it was time for my training. He told me it was his responsibility to teach every BOD how they were expected to perform while the guys attending the party used them for their sexual pleasure throughout the party. He informed me that the fraternity leadership had a strict performance policy to which all BODs were expected to adhere. Of course, the Fraternity leadership, including my trainer, knew this depended on how cooperative each BOD was. The logic behind this policy was to safeguard the elite social status of the Fraternity's prestigious annual parties. As I mentioned, their parties were known for being the most outrageous on campus. If you were a young male college student attending USC, you wanted to be invited to this Fraternity's parties. Therefore, the Fraternity's leadership was hopeful that every BOD would willingly comply with the training they received and do what was expected to put on the best BOD performance possible.

The rumor mill surrounding what went on at this Fraternity's parties ran rampant throughout campus and the bar scene in town. I heard my share of the rumors, especially throughout the month leading up to my initial participation. Prior to the first annual party, the Fraternity did its best to keep the identity of the girl selected under wraps, but that wasn't easy. As word spread that I was the Fraternity's chosen one, people I didn't even know eagerly approached me out of the blue to give me their opinion on my decision to be the Fraternity's party entertainment at their annual parties. Now, here I was, finding out just how accurate all the stories that people had shared with me were.

In any case, I had no problem adhering to the Fraternity's BOD performance guidelines. I wanted to show my trainer I would do whatever it took to prove myself a worthy BOD. Plus, the tasks my trainer taught me were relatively simple acts, and I was happy to learn them. With my attitude about sex and pleasuring men shining strong, my trainer applauded me for quickly picking up what he instructed me to do. Here are the tasks he taught me to perform.

Task one: Every time one of the guys entered the curtained area to use me, I was to point my toes. My trainer said, pointing my toes straight out while wearing sexy stockings and heels would make my legs look longer and help convey that come fuck me vibe. That seemed logical, and it was easy to point my toes. Being so securely mounted and restrained to the BPD, my feet and hands were the only parts of my body I could freely move.

For task number two, I was instructed to flex every muscle in my body to the extent the restraint straps would allow whenever an attendee was in the curtained area. This would tighten all my muscles and give my body a well-toned appearance. 

The third task was twofold. Since I was gagged and my mouth was not visible, my trainer taught me to make a facial expression with my eyes, which is normally done with your mouth. I was instructed to keep my eyes wide open, so they sparkled and gave the impression I was smiling with my eyes. He also instructed me to concentrate my gaze on the face of the guy using me. I was expected to maintain eye-to-eye contact whenever possible. He told me that my main objective was to show every guy how proud I was to have his dick in me and how eager I was for him to pump me full of his cum!

The final and most important task I was taught to perform is one I took to heart and have consistently used over the years since learning it. Per my trainer's instructions, as soon as a guy stuck his dick in me, I was to immediately begin a continuous, tight squeeze release sequence. He told me to squeeze the dick as tight as possible, then relax my pussy's grip, and do that technique as rapidly as possible! He said, "Don't let up. Keep that technique going until the dick explodes in your cunt. He chuckled and added, "As tight as that little cunt already is, and you add this technique into the mix, these guys will be popping off in that cunt like popcorn in a hot skillet!"

Then he said, "There is one more thing you can do. It's not an official task I train BODs to do, but it is a nice little extra that the guys will appreciate more than you can imagine." He continued by saying, With you securely gagged and your mouth tightly covered, I know the sounds you would typically make when getting fucked will be muffled and challenging to hear. However, you can squeal and moan as loudly as possible if you choose to. If you do that and display that come fuck me look, with those emerald-green eyes of yours, these guys will be emptying everything they got into that tight little BOD cunt! Plus, it will be a nice distraction for everyone in the room. For the guys who have not yet experienced that tight little BOD cunt, your squeals and moans will add to the anticipation of what they have to look forward to."

I found each of these tasks to be easy to learn. After finishing these lessons, my trainer instructed me to demonstrate all the tasks and pleasure functions he taught me. I proudly passed the trial with flying colors! He was all smiles and told me I was one of the best BODs he had ever mounted and trained. He said all the guys attending the party would undoubtedly be going crazy over how well-trained I was! He added that I was also the hottest little BOD he had dealt with in a long time.

I was feeling extremely excited and aroused! I had no idea I would receive valuable tips and tricks for ways to physically pleasure guys! My trainer said there was just one last thing he needed to do. He reached down and spread my swollen pussy lips wide open and pressed my lips down tight against my body.

"Perfect," he said in a resilient tone. "I call that the butterfly effect. Now that tight little cunt has that come fuck me look! We want that tiny BOD cunt to look its best for the BOD reveal. I am also pleased to see that cunt is so juicy," he said. "That really means a lot. I can tell by how wet that cunt is that the idea of being a BOD appeals to you. And that kind of attitude will go a long way to making this party a true success." He stepped back, took one last look at me, and said, "Out of all the BODs I have set up and mounted over the years, this is the best setup ever! This new BPD is fantastic, and I am so glad we found the perfect little BOD this year to showcase its debut! As far as BODs go, you are a hot little thing! Everything looks perfect!"

 

Continued on Part Two

Published 
Written by LittleBit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments