Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister’s Ex-Boyfriend

"Trying not to get along with my sister’s ex-boyfriend"

107
7 Comments 7
12.6k Views 12.6k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"Part 2 of "my sister's boyfriend" I hope you enjoy it, let me know your opinion in the comments. Just as a side note all characters are above the age of 18. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy reading it, let me know what you think in the comments."

"I can't believe you did that with my sister!" Even with two closed doors and a hallway between us, I can still clearly hear my sister yelling at Jax. Out of guilt, I had confessed to her what happened between him and me and she wasn't okay with it. I can't hear his response as he isn't yelling like Rose is, but her response comes out even louder. "Obviously, she's off limits, you slut! You could have fucked anyone else, why her?!"

The argument had gone on for quite a while. I didn't dare come out of my room till after I heard Rose kick Jax out of the house. I open my door as I hear her coming back up the stairs. "Rose, I'm so sorry."

"Oh, Luna, it's not your fault." She comes over to hug me. "He didn't force you to do anything you didn't want to, did he?" I shake my head, she's so sweet worrying about me even though she just got her heart broken.

That day I vowed to myself that I would never let Jax sweep me off my feet like he did ever again. Rose is wrong in saying it was all his fault because I'm to blame just as much as he is.

~~~

"Luna come on! We're going to be late!" Rose is impatiently pacing the hallway as I get ready for the party we've been invited to. It's been a few weeks since she broke up with Jax, and she's now obviously eager to find someone to replace him.

"We're not late. The party is going to last all night." This party is an annual event to celebrate the end of the school year. It always gets pretty crazy, and usually doesn't end till sunrise.

"I just want to get there already. I'm newly single you know." I resist the urge to point out that she had been in an open relationship so she never had to hold back at parties before. I still feel quite guilty over messing things up for her with Jax, but she keeps telling me it was all on him and she doesn't blame me at all.

I quickly finish putting on my make-up and have Rose help me zip up my dress. My simple black dress looks a little plain next to her flashy red number, but I know I look good in it. Rose takes off her necklace and puts it on me. "Always accessorize your little black dress sis." The ruby hanger sits just above where my cleavage begins. My boobs may not be big but they look great in this dress. Though I can't help but be a little jealous of my sister's voluptuous double D's. "Let's go."

We get in Rose's car and head off to the lake. The massive bonfire is visible from quite far away, they didn't hold back this year. By the time we get there, the party is already in full swing. I quickly find my friends in the massive crowd and immediately start dancing with them.

After dancing for quite a while I start getting thirsty, so I head for the drinks table. To my dismay, I see the one person I was hoping to avoid. Jax is hanging around with a few of his friends, only a few steps away from where I'm pouring myself a drink. Of course, he comes over the moment he sees me. "Can we talk?"

"I have nothing to say to you." I look around nervously because I don't want Rose to see us together.

"Well, then you can just listen." He grabs my hand and pulls me along in the direction of the wooded area a little ways off from the party. He clearly also doesn't want my sister to see us talking.

"Jax stop, I can't..."

He cuts me off "I'm sorry." As he speaks he leads me further into the woods. "I was just messing with you at first I never expected you to actually blow me. I shouldn't have let it go as far as it did I knew Rose wouldn't be okay with it. I only told you she would be because I just didn't want to stop." I lean with my back against a tree and try my best to avoid eye contact as he speaks. "I'm sorry if I made things difficult between you and Rose."

"Rose and I are fine. She blames you for the whole thing. She says it was all your fault." I'm a little nervous about being alone with him, and I just keep telling myself to keep my guard up.

"Fair enough, it probably was..."

"No, it wasn't." I have no idea where it came from but I was suddenly so annoyed. "Rose keeps saying that but it's not true. I only believed you when you said that she'd be okay with it because that's what I wanted to believe." I finally look up at Jax. "Because I didn't want to stop either." We were both quiet for a moment till I added; "Besides, I'm the one that told her about it, even after I told you not to."

"Yeah, you're right that was a pretty stupid move." He jokes. I gasp dramatically and jokingly punch him in the shoulder.

From the way he is looking at me, I can easily tell what he's thinking. It would be all too easy to get lost in the moment again and let him have his way with me. "No, don't look at me like that, we're not doing it again." I try to move away but he has me caught between him and the tree before I can even take one step.

"Oh come on, I know you want to," he says as he leans in closely. "Besides, we're not doing anything wrong, Rose isn't my girlfriend anymore."

"Well, she's still my sister." I try to ignore his intoxicating scent that's now all around me, but I can already feel my resolve slipping away from me. "It's still wrong."

"Doesn't that just make it more exciting?" He whispers to me. I can't possibly deny how much it turns me on and he knows it.

"It's unfair to use my kinks against me like that." His little chuckle makes me smile.

"I'll use whatever I have to. I will get you on your knees for me again." His arrogance still annoys me, but there's also something charming about it.

"Not going to happen." I try my best to sound convincing.

"Okay fine. If you won't do it then I will." He says then drops down to his knees. Before I even realize what's going on he has pulled my panties down. He lifts one of my legs and lays it over his shoulder as his face disappears under my dress.

"No Jax, stop...." My pleas turn into moans as soon as his tongue makes contact with my clit. "This is so unfair." I manage to say before my resolve completely vanishes, and all I want is for him to keep going. I lift my dress and run my hands through his hair pulling him in more.

Within minutes I'm pretty dazed from the pleasure, but then he pulls away. Drawing my attention back down to him. "Turn around and stick out your ass." Obediently I do what he tells me to. "Good girl." Hearing him say that in his deep and husky voice made me weak in the knees. I never knew I was this much of a sub. I yelp as he spanks me, and then moan as he does it again.

After a few more spanks he starts licking my pussy again making me moan even more. I haven't forgotten that we're not all that far away from a massive group of people, but I don't care enough to even try to hold back my voice. The idea of possibly getting caught only turns me on even more.

Just like last time he stops just before I'm about to cum making me look back over my shoulder. "Do you get some sort of sick satisfaction from edging me like that?"

"Yeah, I kinda do,” he says with a sly grin on his face. Only then do I notice he's got his jeans undone and he pulls his rock-hard cock out.

"Wait, Jax, you can't..." I panic a little, but he kisses me to calm me down.

"Don't worry I won't put it in." Unsure of what he means I watch him. "Close your legs tightly," he whispers and I obey him. When I press my legs together I feel his cock sliding between them rubbing against my soaking wet pussy, as he starts fucking my thighs. "See, how's that?"

"It feels amazing." He kisses me again. I feel him move the straps of my dress off my shoulders, and pull on the front of my dress so my boobs pop out. Immediately I feel his hands on them as he starts massaging them and teasing my nipples. The feeling of his hot cock rubbing against my clit brings me right back to the edge of climax. "I want to cum, please make me cum."

"Okay, cum for me, babe."

"I'm cumming!" I reach an orgasm so good that I'm seeing stars. I drop to my knees trembling and twitching in pleasure. I'm still a little hazy when I feel his hand on my cheek and he makes me look up at him.

"I told you I'd get you on your knees again for me." I willingly part my lips as I feel the tip of his cock against them. He holds my head in his hands as he starts face-fucking me. "That's it, babe. You take it so good." I manage to stop gagging as I deepthroat him absolutely loving the way it makes him moan.

He's been holding out for quite a while but from his moans, I can tell he won't last much longer. Finally, he pulls back so that only the tip of his cock is just past my lips, and I feel my mouth getting filled with jets of hot cum. I don't spill a drop and swallow it all.

Afterward, he heads back to the party first, as I attempt to clean myself up a bit before going back too. I finally get myself that drink and head back to my friends who all seem suspicious of me being away for so long. I tell them I just needed a little rest but they all look at me with knowing smiles. We party for a long time and it's not until dawn that I realize I haven't seen Rose since we arrived. While looking for her I find out that she has left hours ago so I'm left to find a ride home.

"Still here huh." I turn around to see Jax walking up to me.

"Yeah, apparently Rose decided to ditch me," I explain.

"Come on I'll drive you home, it's on the way to my place anyway." I hesitate but most of my friends have already gone or are off in the woods somewhere hooking up. So with little choice left, I follow Jax to his car. The drive back is pretty quiet, Jax tried putting his hand on my thigh a couple of times but I pushed him away each time. While still quite buzzed I'm aware enough to know we really can't keep doing this. He stops at the end of my street and I attempt to get out immediately but he stops me by grabbing my hand. "Don't I get a kiss goodbye?"

"No,” I say but I don't look at him because I know I will want to kiss him if I do. "We can't keep doing this. It's really over this time." Even without looking at him, I know he's not convinced. He squeezes my hand before letting me go. I take a few steps away from his car but can't stop myself from turning around. He smiles at me then finally drives away and I quickly walk back home.

~~~

My head is still a bit hazy when I wake up, but at least I don't have a hangover. It's already well past noon by the time I roll out of bed and go to take a shower. After getting dressed I head downstairs to get some food as I'm starving. When I see Rose in the living room I remember how she ditched me at the party. "Morning Rose." She ignores me. "Why did you leave without me last night?"

She shrugs, “I wanted to go home."

"You should have told me." I'm not mad just a bit confused. "Why didn't you come to find me?"

"I did, but you had my ex-boyfriend's dick so far down your throat talking wasn't really an option." I spit out the water I was drinking as she said that.

"Rose..."

"Save it!" She raises her voice, obviously pissed off. "I can't believe you would do that to me again!"

"It's not like I planned to," I try defending myself, "he just..."

"I expect this shit from him, but I thought you were better than that. How could you do that to me?!"

"To be fair you broke up with him so why do you even care?"

"Why shouldn't I care? Just because we broke up doesn't mean you can just go after him. Especially because it's all your fault we broke up in the first place!"

LynDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LynDavis

"I didn't go after him. Wait, my fault? You said..." I'm so confused. Before she just blamed him, but now she's saying the complete opposite.

She cuts me off. "I don't care what I said, if it wasn't for you we would still be together!"

Instead of trying to talk some sense into her I just walk out ignoring the insults and accusations she's still yelling at me. I don't know if she feels like this just because of what she saw at the party or if she felt like this ever since the breakup. Either way, it's not fair to suddenly be so mad at me over all this. I decided to go for a walk to clear my head and give Rose some time to calm down.

~~~

While walking in no particular direction I text my friend to tell her I have to get away from home because my sister is being a bitch. Apparently, she’s at some frat house where they are having an after-party, and she asked me to come over there. With nowhere else to go I figured I might as well check it out so I head on over to the address she sends me.

After a bit of a walk, I reached the street that had mostly fraternity and sorority houses and quickly find the one house with a lively party going on. I’ve been here before a few times, as there is always some sort of party going on in at least one of these houses. As I approach the house my friend comes out to greet me. There are a few people passed out on the porch and lawn I bet they’ve been partying all night already.

I wasted no time in getting myself a drink, after all, everyone else was already drunk and I have some catching up to do. My friend and I hang out in the kitchen near the drinks, as she tells me what I missed since I left the party. In my turn I tell her why my sister is suddenly angry with me, also going into detail about what happened between me and Jax so far.

"I can't believe you did all that with him, you always go on and on about how much you hate him." She teases me a bit. We've known each other since we were little kids and we tell each other everything. "So do you like him now?"

"What, no, definitely not," I answer, very much in denial about my feelings, then add; "He's still an arrogant asshole there's no way I'd like him." My friend looks at me like she's not convinced. "Seriously, I don't. The only thing I like about him is how well he can make me cum." We both laugh, already getting a bit buzzed from the drinks.

"He's here you know." I almost choked on my drink.

"He said he was going home, why would he be here?" I ask, hoping she was mistaken.

"Because I live here." I almost jump out of my skin when I suddenly hear the all too familiar voice behind me.

I slowly turn around to face him, trying to look unbothered. "I should have known you live in a frat house." I try to sound unimpressed, but as always the moment I look at him I start going soft. "So, when did you start eavesdropping on our conversation?" I shoot my friend a 'don't you dare leave me alone with him' look, but she's already sneaking away from us.

He looks very amused as his eyes move over my body. "Oh somewhere between you calling me an asshole and saying how good I make you cum." I feel my face going red as he says that last part, as I'm aware of people around us overhearing. "Speaking off..." He moves closer to me and it's obvious what he's planning on doing.

"Cut it out, you've gotten me in enough trouble already." I try to move away but he already has me trapped between him and the counter. "Rose saw us last night and now she's angry with me too."

Jax lets out an annoyed sigh. "Oh fuck Rose, it's not like she's such a saint. Besides she'll forget about all this as soon as she finds some new guy to fixate on. Which, knowing her track record, won't take much longer."

"Dude, that's my sister, don't talk about her like that." I know he's not wrong, but still, I feel the need to stick up for her.

"Come on," he leans closer and lowers his voice as he adds; "let's just have some fun."

I hesitate, but can't deny it's not exactly what I want to be doing right now. I look up at him and give him a cheeky smile. "Okay fine."

Jax takes me up to his room, which is surprisingly clean, a stark contrast to the mess downstairs. He doesn't give me much time to look around though, as he lifts me up and presses me up against the wall. I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him eagerly. I let go of all the shame and guilt I've been feeling about what's been going on between us and decide to just enjoy it, even if it's just this once.

I hear him locking the door as we make out, and then he carries me over to the bed. I let out a soft squeal as he drops me onto it. I watch him intently as he takes his shirt off before moving onto the bed. His hungry gaze explores every inch of my body making me feel a little embarrassed, but I can't take my eyes off him either.

He finally leans down to kiss me and I happily accept his lips on mine. I don't object when I feel his hands slide under my shirt, as his hands move up so does my shirt. He breaks our kiss to take off my shirt and sports bra in one swift move. Immediately his lips are on mine again and his hands cup my breasts, I can't help but moan, it feels so good and we've only just gotten started.

I let out a displeased whimper when he breaks our kiss again but go right back to moaning softly as he kisses down to my neck and then down to my breasts. Covering them in kisses before he starts licking and sucking on my nipples. He pushes my legs apart and lays down halfway on top of me, while still playing with my boobs and nipples. After a little while he continues on his way down my body, when he reaches the top of my shorts he unbuttons them. Then he slowly slides down the zipper and takes them off me, and my panties follow soon after. "You're so wet already, did playing with your boobs turn you on?" I bury my face in the pillow in embarrassment, which makes him chuckle.

He kisses my inner thigh slowly making his way to the place I want him to touch so badly. I look down at him, and his teasing smile turns me on even more. Once he decides he's teased me enough he finally goes in and starts licking my, already soaking-wet, pussy. He moans as if it's the most delicious thing he has ever tasted, which sends shivers of delight through my body. He effortlessly makes me feel so good that I already feel an orgasm building up.

I try not to moan too loudly, as I don't want anyone outside the door to hear me, but I also don't want him to stop just before I cum again. Though it seems I have nothing to worry about as the closer I get to climax the more intensely he pleasures me. He thrusts two fingers into me at once, while it hurts a little it also feels incredibly good as he fingers me while still licking and sucking on my, now very sensitive, clit. He doesn't stop as I reach an intense orgasm, forgetting to keep my voice down, I moan loudly as my body spasms uncontrollably.

Once I've calmed down Jax sits up and takes his pants off before moving back on top of me. We kiss for a moment before I push him off me, making him lie down on the bed so that I can get on top of him now. I straddle him and rub my pussy against his hard cock. I could no longer deny how much I wanted it inside me. "Do you have a condom?" I'm a little shy about asking, but by the look on his face, I can tell he immediately understands what I mean. He reaches over to his side table, opens the drawer, and pulls out a condom, we kiss passionately while he puts it on.

I'm suddenly a little nervous but there's no way I'm stopping now. One of his hands is on my butt, pushing me up a little, with the other he positions his dick at my entrance. His hand moves from my butt to my hip, but he doesn't push me down, as he lets me set the pace. I let out a shaky breath before slowly lowering myself down, the feeling of him slipping inside me little by little is intense. I close my eyes as they fill with tears because of the pain, but I don't stop till he's all the way inside me. As I try to get used to the feeling of something so big inside me I lean forward and kiss him, which I know will help me to relax. I feel him wrap his arms around me and for a moment we don't move.

"Are you okay?" He asks me in a soft voice and, unable to speak,  I just nod. I kiss him again and then I slowly start moving my hips up and down. His hands move down to my butt so he can help me move more steadily while still letting me set the pace. It still hurts a little, but it's also feeling incredibly good and it doesn't take long before I'm moaning again. "You're so tight, it feels amazing."

"Jax," I finally open my eyes and look at him. "Fuck me." Without pulling out he rolls us over so he's on top of me once again and he gently starts thrusting into me. It didn't take long before it stopped hurting and all I can feel now is immense pleasure. "Harder," I demand as I wrap my legs around him and he eagerly obliges. He grabs hold of my hips and thrusts a bit harder, moving a little faster as well, making me feel even better. When he also starts rubbing my clit at the same time I completely lose myself in another intense orgasm.

He doesn't give me much time to recover, as he makes me turn over and pulls my butt into the air before thrusting back into me. As he fucks me from behind he gets a little more rough with me and I'm absolutely loving it. He playfully spanks me a few times. "You like getting spanked, huh?" He asks me teasingly. "You tighten up every time." I bury my face in the pillow again out of embarrassment, but I can't deny I absolutely love it. "Kinky little thing, aren't you?” He asks as if he didn't already know that about me.

As he continues fucking me from behind he reaches around and starts rubbing my clit again. "Fuck! I'm going to cum again."

"Me too," he moans deliciously, which pushes me over the edge and once again an intense orgasm takes hold of me. At the same time, Jax thrusts into me hard and I feel his cock twitch wildly as he cums too.

When he finally pulls out I'm completely exhausted, and I barely manage to turn onto my side. I watch as he gets rid of the condom and then comes to lie beside me. He pulls me against him and I gladly cuddle into him. I always thought he wasn't the cuddling type as I never saw him and my sister cuddled up together. He also always left our place right after they had sex, or at least as far as I could tell. But this is the second time he has initiated it without me having to ask at all. "What?" He asks as he notices me looking at him.

"I was just thinking, maybe you're not so bad after all." This clearly amuses him.

"You're just saying that because I just made you cum three times." Then it seems like a thought just occurred to him. "Told you I'd be your first." He's a little too pleased with himself.

"I take it back, you're a jerk." I try to move away from him but he pins me to the bed and buries his face in my neck, playfully nibbling at the sensitive skin below my ear, making me giggle as it tickles a bit.

"I'm just kidding," he says before kissing me.

We cuddle for a little while longer and then sneak through the hallway to the bathroom to get cleaned up a little. Though I'm sure we still look like we just had sex by the time we head back downstairs. To my dismay, Rose is in the living room, but she doesn't seem at all surprised to see us. I brace myself for another angry outburst from her but she surprises me by smiling instead. "Don't worry, I don't care about whatever it is you two have going on anymore. You can have him." She then proceeds to sit down in some dude's lap and goes back to her conversation.

"Told you," Jax says with a smug grin.

Published 
Written by RubyRexx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments