Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"It had been a year since we had started our new life together and I had been dreaming of this for many months."

Emma

“Help. Quick. His name is Sebastian, he’s German, I said you work with him.”

I waited for the reply.

“On my way.” Please Eddie get here, now!

 It was a year since Eddie and I had begun our new life, as we referred to it. We had had our moments of doubt, but we were both so happy and so much in love and our adventures continued to excite us.

We were in London for an overnight stay and although I had made sure I looked my best, I wasn’t on the lookout for a handsome man to fuck. Not tonight. To be honest, we had been in Leeds last week and I had been chatted up by two guys who had taken me to my room and fucked me. It had been great, and Eddie and I had made love non-stop since. And I had a handsome, horny, drop-dead gorgeous man to fuck me tonight anyway, and I had come up to London with him because I wanted him to do exactly that.

We had met early that evening and had a small dinner together and were now in a busy bar, chatting away. It was something I had noticed more and more in the last twelve months. We talked and talked. I’m not saying we didn’t before. We did. But not like now. Ok, we certainly had more to talk about now, but that wasn’t the only reason.

The main topic of conversation this evening was to agree on a holiday in the New Year. Eddie had just finalised a hugely successful project and his bonus for doing so had just been signed off. So, our plan was to take off for most of January, and even February and we were both excited about it.  

Eddie wanted to go skiing in Canada and had planned a tour taking in the best resorts. I loved the idea, but I fancied some sun and sightseeing. Eddie had looked at me with suspicion as soon as I said it and I knew why.

“Oh, don’t tell me,” he said, “but somehow I think you mean New Zealand.” I nodded sheepishly. My cousin lived in Auckland, and I had been trying to get us to go out and see her for ages. It wasn’t that Eddie didn’t like the idea of New Zealand, in fact, he would love to go back there. He loves the place. And he likes my cousin, but he is not over-keen on her husband. To be honest, he can’t abide the man.  And that’s not like Eddie at all but I had to agree with him on this. I had never met such a self-centred and selfish individual.

So that evening we were fully engrossed in each other, and I was starting to think about getting him back to the hotel and into bed to see if could persuade him in another way, when Eddie pointed out a handsome man who had sat down at the table opposite us.

“I assume that would be a man you’d like to have some fun with,” he said. I had noticed him, but I took a better look. Yes, I would.

“I think he’d do,” I said, and giggled, “but I’m not sure he’d want me.” Of course, I wanted Eddie to say what nonsense and how stunning I was, but he just nodded.

“Cheeky bastard,” I said, pretending to be hurt. He laughed and held my hand. And I looked at him and realised he was being serious. And it made my pussy tingle.

“Shall I?” He nodded and I continued, “On one condition. If I do fuck him, it’s New Zealand.” He smiled. “And if you don’t, it’s Canada,” he said.

“Deal!”

He kissed me and got up and walked away. And my pussy tingled again.

I got up and went to the bar and took another look at this man, my target, the bet. He was on his phone and yes, he was handsome. I would guess he would be about the same age as Eddie and me, and was very well-dressed, and clean-shaven. As I returned to my seat, I made sure I walked closely past him and brushed the edge of the table with my hip. I was sure he would look up and see my ass as I walked away and I slowly and deliberately sat down so I was facing him, adjusting my skirt as I did. And I wondered if Eddie was watching. I hoped he was.

It was a few minutes before he looked up from his phone and I caught his eye and I smiled. He didn’t seem to react but that didn’t concern me. I had done this a few times in the last few months and knew that few men react immediately.

I waited. After a minute or so he glanced up and this time I reached forward and picked up my glass, and as I did so, I looked straight at him and smiled again. Just a little smile but my eyes looked straight at him. A little sip and then I put my glass down and I smiled again. This time I looked down at my phone and waited. But I didn’t have to wait long.

“Hi,” and I looked up and there he was.

“Hi,” I replied, and I smiled.

“Would you mind if I join you?” he said. “Perhaps I could get you a drink?”

“That would be nice,” I replied. Blimey, I thought, that was easier than I expected. I’m getting good at this.

He returned with the drinks, and he started to introduce himself. But I stopped him.

“Let me guess,” I said. “German?”

I was correct and he was flattered. He didn’t think his ascent was strong and it wasn’t. In fact, his English was excellent. He was from Berlin and was here working just for two days and I told him my sister lives there and I had been there several times and so we were soon chatting away.

His name was Sebastian, and was, as I had guessed, in his early forties. And yes, he was very handsome and very charming, and I happily chatted away and we flirted a little. I told him my husband was out with clients and wouldn’t be back until quite late and after another couple of drinks, I casually allowed my foot to rub his calf, and he smiled, and I could see a sparkle in his eyes.

“Hi Emma, I thought it was you!” Bloody hell, and I looked up.

“Oh, hi Jim,” I stammered. “What are you doing here?” Shit. Oh, fucking shit.

“Working. Where’s Eddie?”

This was our nightmare scenario. Jim was a friend from where we live, part of our wide circle of friends. But Jim, or perhaps his wife, would be the very last person from that circle we would want to know about our secret life. There was a standing joke about Jim. If you wanted something made public, simply tell Jim but tell him it’s a secret. And his wife is worse. Oh god, this was a nightmare.

“And who’s your friend?” he added.

“Oh, ummm, this is Sebastian,” I replied and then quickly added, “he’s a business colleague of Eddie’s” and I smiled at Sebastian. His face said it all. Oh no, please Sebastian, please. And Sebastian smiled at Jim, and they shook hands. Now, fuck off Jim I thought but no. To my horror, he sat down.

“So where is Eddie?” he said. I took a big slug of Prosecco.

“He’s just popped out to make a call to a customer,” I lied. “I’ll message him and say you’re here.”

And as I reached into my handbag for my phone I glanced at Sebastian. Confusion was written across his face. Oh, fucking hell.

 

Eddie

 

When I saw Emma’s message, I didn’t know what to think. But it said help. Fortunately, I was just outside taking some air. Whilst I do find watching Emma chatting up a random man exciting, I am only human. But as I quickly walked back down the steps leading to the bar, I realised she couldn’t be in any physical danger. And why had told me his name, and his nationality? And then I saw Jim. Oh, fucking hell.

“Hi mate, what are you doing here?” I said. And I looked at Emma and she smiled.

“Working.” He then added, “And I saw Emma with, umm.”

“Sebastian,” I said quickly. “Have you been introduced?” Jim admitted he had been but he had been drinking most of the day, so he wasn’t surprised he had forgotten his name.

“Yes,” I continued, “we have been doing some work together.”

Sebastian nodded and then much to my amazement he said, “How was your call?”

“Ah, yes, we need a chat about that,” I replied. And after a minute or so of other small talk, I suggested we go back to our hotel so we could catch up and the three of us, myself, Emma and Sebastian, left Jim and his beer to themselves.

None of us said a word until we were safely out of the bar and around the corner.

“I am so, so, sorry,” Emma said, perhaps to both of us, “but I didn’t know what to do.” And I laughed and so did she. And then we looked at Sebastian who wasn’t laughing.

“Come on,” I said, “let’s have a drink and we’ll explain.” At first, Sebastian was reluctant, but after a little persuasion, he agreed to join us in the bar at our hotel. And we told him about us and our little bet.

He looked stunned but he asked a few questions, and then a few more and we all started to laugh about what had happened. I had to admit I was very impressed with how he had picked up on the conversation and how cool he had been, and he couldn’t believe how, firstly, Emma had reacted and then how I had responded.

I suggested another round of drinks, but Sebastian insisted it was his turn and when he went to the bar, Emma looked at me.

“He’s nice isn’t he,” she said. Yes, I had to agree.

I took a deep breath. “Do you want me to disappear?” I asked.

“No, definitely not!” she replied. “If I am going to fuck him, I want you with me,” and she kissed me. My heart jumped and I looked straight into her big beautiful brown eyes. "Are you sure? It might scare him away."

"I'm sure, and if it does, so what," she said. "But I have the feeling it won't." And my cock jerked.

Sebastian returned with the drinks, and we chatted on. He was relaxed and smiling and when Emma said she was still worried Jim had seen her rubbing her foot on his leg, he laughed.

“I’m glad he couldn’t see my crotch,” he said, “because my cock was trying to burst out of my trousers!” Emma's eyes lit up and she smiled at him.

AryaClarcks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AryaClarcks

“I’m glad I have that effect on you,” and she leant forward and put her hand onto his thigh and then moved her hand up, so it rested on his groin and gently squeezed. “Oh, I see I do.” Sebastian looked at me and I looked at Emma and she stood.

“Come on you two, let’s go up to our room. I want to go to New Zealand.”

 

Emma

 

I was ecstatic. I cannot think of any other words to describe how I felt at that moment in time, laying there in Eddie’s arms. My nipples were sore, my pussy was tender, and I could feel sticky cum on the side of my face and in my hair. I didn’t need a mirror to remind me of her, Eddie’s little slut, she was right here, right now and yes, I was ecstatic.

I remember thinking that this had been my third threesome in the last year. Not a bad effort I thought. But this threesome had been what I had been dreaming of for months and months and it had been everything and more than I had hoped for. In the last few hours, I had been ravished by two absolutely horny and gorgeous men, one of which was my wonderful husband.

When we got to our room both Eddie and Sebastian seemed nervous. I wasn’t surprised. This would be the first time Eddie would have seen me fuck another man. In fact, it would be the first time he would have seen me even kiss another man, let alone all the other things which I had described to him on numerous occasions in the past year.

As for Sebastian, well, I’m not sure what he must have been thinking given the events in the last hour or so. But I had felt his erect cock while we were in the bar and when I had kissed him in the lift, he had seemed very happy as I had led him and Eddie into our room.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up. Oh, I was so excited. My nipples were hard and erect and when I washed my pussy, I realised I was already soaking. It was a few minutes before I walked back into the room and, to be honest, I was expecting two rather nervous men sitting, waiting for me.

Instead, as I stepped out of the bathroom Eddie was waiting for me. He was naked and his cock was erect and hard. He took my hand and led me to the edge of the bed where Sebastian was standing. He was also naked, and, like Eddie, his cock stood erect and hard.

Eddie stood behind me and gently, but firmly, held my hips. Sebastian just stood and looked at me and I felt Eddie unzip my skirt and he pulled it down. He then reached around me and unbuttoned my blouse, and off it came, and then he unclipped my bra and removed my panties. It so was incredibly horny, my husband undressing me for another man.

Sebastian just stood there in front of me and looked me up and down and smiled. And I did likewise. He looked strong and lean and fit, with very little body hair. He reminded me of Eddie, but about three or four inches taller, and his cock looked gorgeous, perhaps a couple of inches bigger and about the same girth. Oh god, I thought, this is going to be something special.

“Is this want you want, my darling?” Eddie whispered in my ear.

“Oh, fuck yeah!” I said.

Eddie was holding my arms and he stretched them wide and put his arms under mine and held me close to him. Sebastian stepped forward and very gently stroked my shoulders and then my breasts. I quivered as he gently pulled my nipples and then ran his hands down my sides and then began to stroke my pussy. And then he knelt in front of me and looked up at me.

“Open your legs for him, my love,” Eddie said, and I did as I was told.

As I felt his tongue on my pussy I quivered again. It was so horny, and I moaned and pressed my head back against Eddie as he kissed my neck, my shoulders and my ears. I stayed like this for several minutes, until Eddie released one of my arms and I felt his hand on my thigh and he lifted my leg over Sebastian’s shoulder.  

The feeling was simply mind-blowing. Sebastian now had unrestricted access to my pussy and bottom and, as Eddie took most of my weight, I was able to use my free arm to press my pussy onto Sebastian's face as his tongue explored my holes. It was wonderful.

I have no idea how long this went on. My head was spinning, my body shaking and I was having spasms in my pussy but eventually, Eddie relaxed his hold on me.

“Now,” said Eddie, “you need to make sure his cock is ready to fuck you, darling.” Sebastian stood and then sat on the edge of the bed and Eddie led me over to him, so I was standing in front of him. His cock looked ready enough to me, in fact, it looked perfect, but I knew what Eddie wanted me to do and I knelt and took his cock in my hands and then looked at Eddie. He smiled and I smiled at him and, keeping my eyes firmly on his, I slowly took Sebastian’s helmet into my mouth and licked. I felt my pussy spasm.

I kept sucking and licking for a short while, keeping eye contact with Eddie as much as I could but when he knelt behind me, my excitement rose to yet another level.

“Is that tasty my darling?” he whispered in my ear. I didn’t need to reply. Instead, I started to suck and lick harder, and I took as much as I could into my mouth and then slowly withdrew it. It was then I realised Eddie’s face was touching mine, cheek to cheek and Sebastian’s cock was just inches from him. I turned to Eddie, and we kissed, deeply, passionately, and then I turned again and drew Sebastian’s cock back into my mouth. And I repeated this time and time again.

Eddie’s hands were now working my pussy, one hand in front, the other between the cheeks of my ass, and his fingers explored my holes. I thought I was going to orgasm and the groans coming from Sebastian suggested he might be close, so I tried to take some control over events.

“Get me a condom Eddie, I need this beautiful cock in me,” I said. “Now!” But I heard Eddie chuckle to himself, and I beamed a smile as he returned with it. He knelt next to me again and he watched as I removed the wrapper and began to roll it onto the rock-hard cock in front of us when I was satisfied it was secure, I stood and slowly and deliberately straddled Sebastian’s hips. He was smiling and I smiled back and as I raised myself up, I looked over my shoulder to where Eddie was still kneeling.

“Help me put him in, my love.” It was more of an instruction than a request and I felt Eddie’s hand between my legs, and I looked down to see my husband place Sebastian’s cock between my pussy lips and I gradually sat down.

I have told you before how much I adored that first penetration, but I was not expecting this. My whole body shook and the spasms in my pussy rushed through me. Oh, fucking hell, it was incredible and as I gradually started to rise up and then down, those spasms increased, wave after wave and I realised I was squealing, gasping, and moaning like I had never done before. It was only a minute or so before it became too much.

“Eddie! Eddie!” I shouted and he was by my side. “Oh Eddie, fucking hell Eddie, I’m coming, I’m coming. Hold me, hold me, fucking hell!!!” And my orgasm ripped through me.

I have no idea how long I stayed like that, sitting on Sebastian’s cock and holding onto Eddie for dear life, but it seemed an age until finally I could release Eddie from my grip. My hair was stuck to my face and as I swept it back, I looked down at Sebastian. He had a huge smile on his face and then I looked at Eddie. He gently stroked my face, carefully brushing my hair out of my eyes and mouth all the while looking directly into my eyes. And he kissed me.

Over the next couple of hours, I was ravished. I think the definition of 'ravish' is to fill someone with intense delight.  And that describes what happened to me, perfectly. They both took turns to fuck me, but they did this together and I was amazed that they both seemed so comfortable in close contact with each other. And it was, and probably still is, my finest sexual experience ever.

All my dreams of the past months came true and more. I lost count of how many times I orgasmed and, to be honest, they seem to merge into each other. And whilst the whole night will always remain in my memory, one moment is burned into my mind. I was on my stomach, my legs slightly apart and I was laying on Eddie with his beautiful cock by my face and Sebastian was fucking me hard from behind.

On every thrust, my pussy was spasming and I was holding on to Eddie to stop myself from being pushed through the bed head but gradually as my arms slipped, I was face to face with my gorgeous husband. And then I orgasmed at the same time as Sebastian let loose and I smothered Eddie with kisses, my hair in our mouths, and sticking to our faces. And I looked deep into his eyes, and I remember thinking just how much I loved this man.

Sebastian said his goodbyes a couple of hours later, but not before I had sucked him off and then cum-kissed him and he had held me on his lap as my gorgeous Eddie fucked me and then covered my tits and face with his cum. When he left, I was lying naked on the bed and he leaned over me and smiled, and even though I had his and Eddie’s cum on my face and in my hair, he kissed me fondly and then man-hugged my naked husband as Eddie saw him to the door.

“I hope you both enjoy New Zealand,” he said. “I’ll be thinking of you.”

 

I love Fridays. Eddie’s business trips were normally mid-week which meant we travelled home on Thursdays, and would then make love all night, reminiscing about the events of the previous day. So, on Fridays I would sleep in, and wake gradually and, as Eddie would work from home, he would bring me my coffee and breakfast. Then late morning, I would take a long shower, and I would pamper myself, until lunchtime, when we would pop out together. And we would chat about our adventure and then go home to bed where we would stay until early evening.

But this Friday was different. We had made love all night but on this Friday morning when Eddie had brought me my coffee, I had pulled him into bed, and we had the most passionate hot sex. It was fucking wonderful. And when we had popped out for lunch, we left the pub within fifteen minutes and went straight back home where we made love in the kitchen and then again in the shower.

Eddie did meet his mates for a Friday evening beer but was home earlier than usual and we went straight back to bed. When we eventually fell asleep, we were both utterly and completely spent.

On Saturday we booked our flights to Auckland. And we checked weekend breaks to Berlin.

Published 
Written by EmmaEddie72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments