Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"I was not sure if to tell you about this. Eddie says that I can no longer be regarded as an amateur, but I think I'm too old for a professional career, although I don't think those two guys would agree. <p> [ADVERT] </p>You decide."

“Eddie, do you think I look OK?”

“You look as gorgeous as always, my darling,”

 “You don’t think I look a bit, um… slutty?”

“No more than normal.”

“That’s not funny, Eddie,” but it was, and I chuckled. “But, seriously, Eddie, I don’t look like I’m on the game or something like that, do I?”

It was a couple of minutes before he stopped laughing. I patiently waited for him.

“What’s happened, Emma?”

 

Emma

 

I was bored. I had done my shopping and, although I had found a bar to have a drink, I was bored.

“Eddie, what time can we meet up?”

“5 pm The Queen’s Tavern. Dinner booked nearby for 6.30 pm.”

Shit, that’s three hours to kill. OK, I thought, I’ll go to the hotel, book in and then have a bath. Bit of self-pampering, making sure I’m perfectly smooth in all the right places. Might have a little play, just to get myself in the mood. After all, that was why I was here.

Those of you who know me, who have read my stories, know what I do on my hubby’s business trips. It’s our thing, and though I say so myself, I’m bloody good at this.

So that still left me with an hour and a half to kill. I decided to get a snack and another drink and then turned to my phone to break the boredom. And I logged into Lush.

A quick check of my messages and there was a friend.

“Hi, how are you?”

“Bored, in Leeds, sat in a bar.”

“Anyone interesting about?”

“Usually type.”

“Any nice guys?”

“No, not really.”

“Got to be someone? Must be a couple of guys looking for some company.”

I took a better look around, and another message arrived.

“What are you wearing? Take your panties off and go and flirt.”

I giggled to myself. Typical, I thought, she is naughty.

“Go on, Emma. Have some fun.” And I thought, why not?

The gentleman to my right was deeply engrossed in his phone, and the guy sitting at the bar was, how can I put it nicely, fucking gross. Several guys were chatting, and a couple of ladies, any of whom I would happily spend a bit of time with. But then I saw him.

I would guess he was in his early forties, was dressed smartly and, unusually in this day and age, was reading a newspaper. I took another good look. What newspaper, I thought? As long as it was not The Sun or the Mail, it would be OK after all, I have my limits, and when I saw him fold the paper and I caught the title, my target was set.

“Hi, mind if I sit here?” He glanced up, obviously slightly surprised.

“Help yourself luv.”

I sat myself down and pretended to look for something in my bag. As I looked up, I saw that he was checking me out, but he quickly looked back to his newspaper.

“You work nearby then?” I said and smiled.

I’ve never seen anybody move so fast! What did I say? He quite literally ran out of the door! I even glanced around me to check if something else had happened, like an armed robbery, but no, nothing, and I even checked my make-up in my mirror. No, I couldn’t see anything untoward.

I went back on my phone.

“You would not believe what just happened!”

“What?”

“I said hi and he bolted for the door!”

“Probably thought you were on the game.” Fucking hell!

 

Eddie

 

“Don’t worry about it, my love. He probably didn’t have a fiver on him!” I was laughing too hard to avoid her playful right hook, but fortunately, she was laughing as well.

“Seriously, Eddie, it had me worried.” I could not help another chuckle, but I had been laughing perhaps too much, so I thought I’d better reassure her.

“What were you wearing?”

“That’s the point, Eddie,” she said, her eyes wide open and getting quite animated, “I had the same sweater and jeans on I was wearing in the car!”

“So, you didn’t put your knickers on the table?” I couldn’t help it, but I just burst into laughter again, and I was relieved that she did as well.

“I could understand if I had, but I didn’t.”

“Darling, if you sat at my table and put your knickers down next to your drink, I would be fucking you in the toilets in ten seconds!”

“Even if I charged you?” she giggled and kissed me.

Dinner had been pleasant, but they had all gone home by 8.30pm. Emma had been in good form, looking lovely in a beautiful black dress and, if I was not mistaken, a new set of hold-up stockings, as I could not feel any suspenders when I got the opportunity to stroke her bottom. 

We tried a couple of bars, which were fun, but we moved on, and it was as we passed a dance bar, that Emma stopped.

“Shall we?” she said, a mischievous look in her eyes. We have been in a couple of these before and Emma is more than happy in them. It combines two of her favourite activities, flirtation and people-watching. And chaps, if you have ever been into one of these places, which I’m sure many of you have, try taking your wife or girlfriend with you. It changes things.

As soon as we sat down, one of the very beautiful young ladies joined us. And it was Emma who started chatting to her and when she trotted off, seemingly very happy, another joined us and she was even prettier.

“Eddie, can I have a dance with her?” This girl had stopped by a couple of times, and she and Emma had chatted and giggled together.

“Of course, you can,” and she smiled and, after a few whispers, they went off, hand in hand.

 

Emma

 

“Eddie, those two guys over there were in the club.” They were at the hotel bar and sharing a joke. I remembered seeing them with two of the lovely girls, buying drinks and they had gone off for their private dances, several times. And one of them, the taller one, had smiled at me as I had been waiting for Eddie to return from his dance.

“Which guys?”

“Those two,” and I nodded towards them. Of course, he hadn’t spotted them, but he suggested they would be probably horny and frustrated. We chatted for a few more minutes and when Eddie went to the bar to refill the drinks, I kept my eye on the two of them.

They seemed very pleased with themselves and when one of them scanned the room, I smiled. I have seen this so many times. I knew I had caught his eye and he hesitated, just for a second, and then continued to chat to his friend. Come on, I thought, look again, I know what you are thinking; did she smile at me?

It was only thirty seconds, no more, and he looked over at me again. I was waiting, and I smiled again, and I shifted and crossed my legs, looking directly at him. This time he returned a smile and then turned back to his friend and, after a brief conversation, he too looked over towards me.

I quickly messaged Eddie, who was waiting at the bar, just a few paces from the two guys.

“I think one of those guys is going to try his luck.”

“That was quick work.”

“Told you, I’m good at this. Love you.”

As I hit send, I glanced up, and one of them, the one I had smiled at, was walking towards me, and I felt the flutter of butterflies in my tummy. Be cool now, Emma, you know what to do.

“Hi, didn’t I see you in Liberties?”

“Yes, you did,” and I smiled.

“Did you have fun?” he said, looking perhaps a little uneasy.

“I know a few of the girls,” I lied.

“Oh, do you work there?”

“No, obviously,” I said, raising my eyebrows, “I’m a bit too old for that game.”

“Oh sorry, but, sorry I didn’t mean it like that.”

“That’s OK. Why don’t you get me a drink and sit down.”

Whilst he went to the bar, I quickly messaged Eddie.

“What’s the going rate?”

I saw him look at his phone.

“What for?”

“An escort, for an hour?”

“Fucking hell, Emma, be careful.”

“How much?”

“I don’t know! I’ll check.”

I watched the guy go to the bar, where his friend was standing, watching, just a few yards from Eddie, who was on his phone, no doubt checking the going rate! When he returned, he sat down and did his very best to chat. His name was Matt and, finally, he asked me if I was staying here, at the hotel.

“No, I was supposed to be meeting someone, but it seems they have had second thoughts.”

“A friend?”

“No, not exactly a friend. A client.” I watched him closely as he took it in. It had taken him by surprise but he did a good job of hiding it.

“That must be very annoying.”

“It is, but it happens.”

“So, that’s it for the night, is it?” Initially, I was a little surprised, but in hindsight, I think that was a good question.

“No, I have an appointment at midnight.” He looked at his watch and I had to stop myself from giggling. And my phone pinged.

I casually picked it up. It was Eddie.

“Sorry,” I said, “just confirming my appointment for later is on.” He was looking at me, thinking. “So, I have an hour if you want some fun.” I could not believe how casually I had said it, as I was shaking inside.

“OK, um, oh, I’m not sure. How much?” I moved a bit closer towards him.

“One hundred and fifty.” He didn’t say anything. “Full sex, condom when you fuck me otherwise, everything included.” He was thinking, but I quickly added, “No anal.”

“I’ll have to get some cash,” he said.

“OK, I’ve got an appointment at midnight.”

“I won’t be long,” and I watched him as he stood and, after a brief word with his mate, he left, I assumed to find a cash machine. I quickly messaged Eddie.

“£150. He’s going to get it now!”

“He is staying here, yes?” Fuck, I had just assumed he was.

“I hope so. I’ll message you the number.”

I was suddenly interrupted.

“Hi, I think you are waiting for Matt?” It was the other guy.

“I am,” and I smiled, and he sat down and immediately started chatting. And it was an odd chat, as this guy, Adam, seemed to have absolutely no hang-ups and, if I'm honest, I liked him. He led the conversation and was quite charming.

Eventually, he asked, “How late do you work?”

“I’ve another appointment at midnight, then that’s it.”

“Oh, that’s a shame. If Matt changes his mind, I’d love to.” I took a better look at him. He was confident but not arrogant and, I am guessing, this would not be his first professional outing.

“Do you think he will change his mind?”

“I hope he does!” and we both laughed.

“You can join Matt if you want to.” He smiled and looked towards the entrance as if expecting his friend to suddenly appear, and then back to me.

“How much?”

 “Let’s say another hundred.”

“Fuck yeah!”

 

Eddie

 

This is a scene I have witnessed many times. It does not get easier, I can assure you, but I stayed where I was, my cock rock-hard, and just before she walked around the corner towards the lifts, she glanced back and smiled.

“Room 221. Love you xx”

“I’ll be waiting xxx”

OK, I thought, we both knew that she would play tonight. I always hope I will be included, and during the past year or two, I have often been there, joining in. Some of you will think that is easier but, to be honest, it is not, it’s just different. And tonight, she is getting fucking paid!

I had no intention of staying in the hotel bar alone, so I strolled out onto the street and headed for the bar opposite, which I had spotted earlier. It was busy and lively, but I managed to get to the bar and then wandered over to a spot by a high table.

My mind was racing, as it always did when I found myself waiting, I felt the same sickness in my stomach and the same anguish in my heart.

“Hi, Eddie?” I turned around. “I thought it was you.”

 

Emma

Annniii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annniii

 

I have done this so many times, but I will never tire of it. Every time it was different, and this time, I was playing a different role, a role I may add, I had no idea how to play. I do not mean how to fuck two men. I had done that so many times in the last ten years. I mean, how does an escort go about it?

In the lift, I did what I would normally do. I kissed both of them, and let them stroke my bottom, but as we walked to Adam’s room, I decided to make sure I acted professionally.

“I’m just going to use the bathroom,” I announced, and I shut the door. I quickly washed my bits, put my panties and bra into my purse, and then checked my make-up. My nerves were running, but that always added to my excitement and then, as cool as I could manage, I wandered out to where they were both waiting.

“Here, this is yours.” It was Adam who handed me the cash and I put it in my purse, without counting it. And I spotted the condoms, which I always carry, and I put them on the bedside table.

“A quick shower gentleman?”

Adam stood. “I’ll go first,” and he went off to the bathroom.

We heard the shower and I took out my earrings and, acting as calmly as I could, I unzipped my dress, slipped it off, and put it on the chair. Matt was sitting like a child on the end of the bed, but his eyes were wide open, his mouth slightly ajar.

I had a quick look in the mirror. Yes, I looked fine. My breasts are small, but my dark nipples were hard, and my hold-up stockings gave my legs a lovely shape, especially in my heels. When I turned to face Matt, he was smiling.

“You are fucking gorgeous.”

“Thank you,” and I smiled, before adding, “but probably not as nice as the girls earlier?”

“Oh, you are,” he said and I moved forward and I gently pushed his legs apart. I stood directly in front of him, and I stroked his head, like one of the lovely girls in the club. He was looking me up and down, and smiling.

“You are allowed to touch,” I said and his hands stroked my thighs and up onto my hips and then gently squeezed my bottom.

We both heard the bathroom door open and I turned. Adam stood in the doorway, a towel wrapped around his waist.

“Come here you,” I said pointing at Adam. “You,” I said, looking at Matt, “get in that shower and then join us.”

As Matt ran into the bathroom, I led Adam to the bed and kissed him. He smelt clean and fresh and had brushed his teeth and as we kissed, his hands explored my bottom, squeezing my cheeks and his fingers gently running up the crease, quite delicately brushing my pussy and my anus. And I could feel his erection against my tummy.

‘Oh, that is nice,” I said and I pushed him down onto the bed and pulled the towel away. His cock was hard and obviously, he was quite proud of it, as he leaned back onto his elbows and smiled.

“You’ve probably had a hard-on all evening,” I said smiling and he nodded. I started by stroking his thighs, my hands gradually moving up toward his tight balls, so when I began to massage them, he sighed, his cock standing proud and very slowly and deliberately, I leaned forward, looking him directly in his eyes and took him into my mouth.

I was standing, bent at the hips, my head bobbing up and down on Adam’s cock, when I felt a pair of warm hands on my bottom, so I parted my legs, just enough to invite Matt, and a few seconds later, I felt his tongue lick my cheeks, and then my anus and then my pussy, my lips spreading under his delicate flicks. And I realised how fucking turned on I was.

It was not long before Matt’s cock was in my mouth as Adam lapped at my pussy and I felt the tingles in my pussy grow and grow. I gently lifted Adam’s head and he looked up my body to me and smiled.

“Can I fuck you, please?” he asked and I smiled, and reached for a condom and, after a quick suck of his helmet so it was well lubricated, I rolled it on and laid back, my head close to the edge of the bed, and I raised my legs high and wide.

Oh fucking hell. His cock was very hard and as he gently pushed against my labia, I felt the surge in me and finally, as his helmet slipped in, I moaned softly. 

“Fucking hell, you’re so horny,” he said, and as he pressed again, his cock now deep in me, I moaned again.

“Christ, are you coming?”

I was gasping, and sighing, and I smiled at him.

“I just love that first penetration,” I said, honestly, “but you need to fuck me properly now.” And he did.

As Adam fucked me hard, Matt held my ankles and the thrusts pushed me down the bed, so I found my head hanging off the edge, Matt’s cock and balls above me, so I grabbed his hips and lifted my head, just for a few seconds and sucks his scrotum.

“Oh, fuck, yes,” he said and, as my head flopped back down, his cock pressed against my face I opened my mouth, and he pushed it in.

When my orgasm hit me, Adam was pounding his cock deep into me, and Matt, still holding my ankles, was face-fucking me. I pulled my head away as I came, and it was a lovely, deep, horny, complete orgasm and, as my pussy spasmed, clenching tightly on the cock thrusting into me, Adam announced he had hit his limit.

 

Eddie

 

“Shit, is that the time?” The bar had announced it was closing in ten minutes, and I knew that meant I had about five minutes to get to the room.

“Ellie, I'm sorry, but I have got to go. Emma will wonder where I am.” She smiled, definitely a sad smile.

“Are you sure? We are going to a club, come with us.” I would have loved to, but I knew what I had waiting for me back at the hotel and, if I wasn’t there, Emma would not be happy.

I had worked with Ellie, and a few of the others, on the project I had just signed off. To put it simply, I had never worked with such a clever, bright, conscientious individual as Ellie. She was, as many in this industry are, an introvert; shy and quiet, but fucking clever, and she soon became my number two. And I made sure all the bosses knew that.

So, I was delighted when, over dinner, I had been told Ellie had received a massive promotion. And she was, in her own words, “chuffed to bits!”

As we chatted, I had not thought about what might be happening in Room 221, and I had realised how cute she was. It helped that she wearing nearly nothing, as the youngers today tend to do, and her hair was loose and her hazel eyes sparkled, and I found it difficult not to imagine gently pulling down her top to release her milky pert breasts.

“I’ve got to Ellie, sorry. And congratulations again.”

“Oh, thank you, Eddie, I’ve loved working with you,” and she reached up and we kissed cheeks. “Will I see you again?” she added, as I went to leave.

“Hopefully,” I said, pausing. “If you get any issues, or need to pass anything past me, just call me. And, I will probably pop up in a few months to check everything is running OK.”

“That would be lovely, we must meet up,” she said and gave me a huge beaming smile. “Thank you again, Eddie,” and reached up to kiss cheeks again, but this time straight onto my lips. It was a brief, but luscious little kiss and, as it was broken, she was looking straight into my eyes.

I quickly left, a few of her friends grinning at me as I went past them and rushed back across to the hotel and straight up to the room.

Emma wasn’t there yet, which was a relief but slightly concerning. A quick visit to the bathroom and then there was a knock at the door. That’s a bit odd, I thought, as Emma had a key, so I checked the peephole and opened the door.

“Hello, are you Eddie?”

“Yes, you must be Emma?”

“Yes,” she said and smiled and, as I stepped to one side, she walked past me, casually brushing her hand across my chest.

I watched her as she glanced around the room as if she had not been in there before.

“Can I get you a drink?” I asked.

She smiled, “Yes please, just some water,” and I walked over to the table and poured two glasses. As I walked over to her, she smiled and with my hands full, she reached up and kissed me gently, lovingly, lusciously, and then gently pushed me back to the edge of the bed, where I sat expectantly.

“Thank you,” she said, taking one of the glasses and sipping it, before taking the other and placing them on the bedside table.

I was still sitting on the edge of the bed and she stood in front of me and gently opened my legs so she was standing between my knees. “You are booked in for overnight, is that right?” I nodded. “And it’s the full service, isn’t it?” I nodded again. “Good,” she added and she reached over her shoulder and began to unzip her dress.

I sat, slightly transfixed, as she slipped it off her shoulders, her lovely small breasts popping out in front of my face, her dark nipples hard and erect. She took my hands and placed them on her naked skin and then stepped forward and, gently holding my head, offered her nipples to my mouth.

 

Emma

 

I could never have imagined how much this would turn me on. As I had left, Adam had asked me if I could stay another hour and had gone to his wallet to get some cash, but I politely said I couldn’t. I had someone waiting.

“You like your job, don’t you?” he added as I was about to leave.

“It’s more of a hobby,” I said, and then added, “And yes, I love it,” and then kissed them both goodbye and headed for where Eddie would be waiting.

As I stood in front of my gorgeous hubby, gently stroking his head as he sucked my nipples, my pussy was tingling and I was already feeling the build-up of yet another orgasm when I felt him tug slightly on the back of my dress. I let it fall to the floor. And I felt so fucking horny, it almost hurt!

“I hope you don’t mind, but I had a couple of customers earlier, so I am very, very horny. Feel.”

I took a small step away, so he could take a better view, and I felt another surge of lust go through my entire body as his eyes moved down my body to my pussy. I knew it was soaking and I knew my clitoris was hard and poking out from under its hood and, as one hand cupped my bottom, the other slipped between my legs and I shuddered.

After a couple of minutes, I didn’t know if I could take much more. His fingers had gently and expertly explored my pussy and bottom, so I pushed him away and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it off his arms, and then ran my hands over his chest and stomach, over his broad strong shoulders and up to his head, stroking his hair, before pushing him back onto the bed.

My climb up his body is one of his favourite things, and this time I was so turned on, my pussy so wet, I heard him purr with delight, so when I was face to face, I smothered him with kisses, before I continued my journey, resting with my knees over his shoulders, my pussy just above his mouth.

“I am told you are a VIP customer.” He nodded and I tried to suppress a giggle, a giggle of lust, of passion and love, as I looked down my body, over my shaved pubic bone, to his gorgeous face, looking up expectingly. “I only let special customers do this,” I continued, and I lowered my pussy onto his waiting tongue. Holy fucking Christ!

Eddie is an expert at this; Angie and Suzie, and a few others, can vouch for that. It helps that he loves doing it and I have spent hundreds of hours of my life being treated to the sheer bliss his tongue can do to me. And this was up there as one of the very best.

He started by gently licking my labia, softly, barely touching and then onto my clitoris. Again, very gently, but then began tiny circles, and then crosses and then a mixture, and just as it begins to get too intense, one, two, three strong licks across my whole pussy, before starting again.

His hand kept exploring my whole body, his strong arms holding me in position as I rocked and shuddered and squirmed above him, but by the fourth delicious cycle of this treatment, I realised I could not hold back any longer, and I let go. Holy fucking Moly.

I was still shaking some ten or fifteen minutes later.

“I can’t believe that! Fucking hell, Emma, I thought someone would call for the manager!” I shyly looked up from the pillow, still hot and glowing after my orgasm. “You do realise I could have drowned.”

I laughed and snuggled into him, my breathing still heavy. “I was told you are a VIP, so you get my best!” We both giggled and I stroked his chest and down his flat stomach to his lovely cock, which was semi-hard, as he had been waiting for me since I had lost control.

 

We missed breakfast, and when housekeeping knocked on the door, we hadn’t finished packing, but within fifteen minutes or so, we were sitting at a local café.

“I’m shattered, Eddie.”

“I’m not surprised,” he said, looking up from his breakfast. “But you can have a kip in the car, can’t you.” Yes, I could and I fully intended to. And I had planned the rest of our day. As soon as we got home, we would pop out for a Friday lunchtime drink and a small snack, then home to bed, where I intended to ravish him, and him, me. I had lost count of my orgasms, which started late yesterday evening, but I needed more. No, that is wrong. I needed him more.

The car journey was longer than we had expected, but we were now making good progress, and I had fielded the usual morning calls, from Mum, and my daughter and my daughter-in-law. My daughter had giggled when I told her I was exhausted.

“You two! You’re like a couple of newlyweds!” She was right, and I loved it.

We were just fifteen minutes from home when a message came through. Eddie’s car brought it up on the display, and Eddie clicked on it from the controls on the steering wheel.

“Message from Ellie. Hi Eddie, so lovely to see you last night. Thank you so much, make sure you call me when you are next up, I’d love to say thank you, properly. Kisses.”

“Who the fucking hell is Ellie!?

Published 
Written by EmmaEddie72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments