Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Better Man, Chapter 4

"Jack and Anna embark on a new way of life, a new kind of marriage."

53
7 Comments 7
3.1k Views 3.1k
6.7k words 6.7k words

In the morning I took a shower again; I hadn’t washed my hair and, after sleeping on it, I decided that Mason might like my armpits shaved too. Anna came in to brush her teeth while I was toweling myself.

“You smell nice, dear,” she said. I wasn’t sure how to read that.

At breakfast, we discussed our plans for the day, as we always did. Our meeting with Mason was scheduled for 4:00.

“Can you meet me at Mason’s?" I asked her. “I’ve got a tight schedule, so I could be a little late.”

She agreed and I left for the office, actually glad for all the meetings on my docket; it would keep me from dwelling on Mason and Anna and me.

When I arrived at Mason’s I was only five minutes late, but it was obvious that Anna had been there more than a few minutes. She looked quite comfortable and very much at home there, and although she was fully dressed, she had a radiant just-fucked aura about her. She was wearing a skirt, not her usual jeans or shorts, and looked extremely cute.

She and Mason welcomed me in and Mason directed me to the dining room table, where he told me to read and sign the letter of intent.

The letter was very straightforward and exactly what we had discussed, so I went ahead and signed it next to Anna’s signature. I was particularly pleased to see that he had named my accountants as the firm to perform the valuation.

“All signed,” I announced, reentering the living room. Mason was seated in the large leather armchair with Anna perched on the arm to his left. They looked cozy together, a beautiful couple, almost breath-taking. I felt proud to be a part of this ménage.

“Great, Jack. Thank you,” Mason said. “Now for our next order of business. Would you take off all your clothes and come stand here?” He pointed to the spot directly before him.

I started stripping. I was flattered that he had asked me rather than ordered me to undress. It implied a great deal of agency on my part that, frankly, I didn’t really feel. What I did feel was a keen anticipation.

Yes, it was humiliating. Stripping naked in front of my wife and her lover, both of whom were fully clothed, was decidedly degrading, but it augured so much more. More degradation was what I wanted, what I needed, I realized. How else could I explain the events of the last two days?

I had discovered this new side of me, a realm of sexuality more stimulating and satisfying than I had known before. I had heard of D&S, sexual dominance and submission, but it had always sounded rather remote and exotic, not like me at all. And yet, I had surrendered my wife, my throat, and my anus to the cock of a guy I’d only met three days before.

I presented myself obediently, standing naked before them at the designated spot.

Mason spoke first. “I see you’ve removed your hair. Good, that’s much better.” It didn’t sound like praise, nevertheless it gave me a warm feeling to receive his approval.

“Anna and I have come to an understanding,” he announced. “And we have sealed and consummated it with a proper fuck. Show him your pussy, Anna.”

Anna grinned and flipped up her skirt showing me her messy, swollen, still gaping pussy. She wasn’t wearing panties, but she was wearing a good deal of Mason’s thick and globby cum. Not only was there cum still oozing out between her engorged lips, but somehow her pubic hair had also become clotted with it. It was so beautiful! I involuntarily licked my lips.

“Do you want to lick it?” Anna asked, her grin taking a more lecherous turn.

“Mmmmm, yes!” I said dreamily.

“Okay,” she replied happily. “But first you have to give Mason your balls.”

“What?” I didn’t understand. What did that even mean?

Mason spoke. “Anna and I have decided that you will give me control over your reproductive rights,” he explained. “You will do this symbolically and ceremonially by placing your naked balls into my hand.”

He opened the palm of his right hand which was extended on the arm of his chair. That gesture made it clear. I understood. And it excited me.

I stepped forward so I could straddle the arm of his chair and, as I spread my legs, I lowered my balls into his open palm. His fingers closed around them gently. My cock did not interfere; it was out of the way, rigidly pointing up toward the ceiling.

“Do you give me the authority to direct you in all uses of your sexual organs and your reproductive systems in general? Please answer, ‘I do.’”

“I do,” I replied, inexplicably giddy, feeling Mason tightening his grip on my balls, squeezing them almost to the threshold of pain.

“Good.” Mason gave my balls a slight tug, causing a quick jolt of pain, as if punctuating the ceremony.

“I want you to cum now,” he said. “Do you want Anna to assist you?”

“Um, that sounds nice,” I replied, slurring my words a little as if drunk, “but I don’t think...” Mason was rolling my balls in his hand, massaging them.

I had just touched the tip of my middle finger to the underside of my cock, just below the head, its most sensitive spot. And my cock convulsed and began to erupt, sending cum down the sides of my dick like lava.

“Catch your cum in your hand, Jack,” Mason commanded.

So I did. I got most of it into my right hand. It formed a pool in my palm, about a tablespoonful.

“Eat it, Jack,” Mason commanded.

I put my hand to my lips, sipped my cum up into my mouth, swallowed, and licked my palm clean of the rest. It tasted good. It felt good. Good to be under Mason’s command, under his control. I felt satisfied. I had just had sex, a new kind of sex, but very satisfying, with my balls in Masons hand. My sated cock softly and happily deflated.

“Did you enjoy that, Jack?” Mason asked.

“Yes, thank you,” I replied, blissfully.

“Good, because that’s the last orgasm you’re going to have for a long, long time,” Mason said. “From now on, you’ll only cum when I or Anna tells you to.”

This was a surprise to me and admittedly upsetting. But it fed the feeling of humiliation I was becoming addicted to.

I must have looked pretty confused, because Anna chimed in, “I wanted to have you castrated, Jack, but Mason had a better idea. Here, look.”

She was holding a small metal device. She leaned down and slipped it onto my shrunken cock. It was a tight fit and required some fiddling with it and manipulation of my cock to get it properly in place. If I hadn’t just cum, it would have been impossible. As it was, I was beginning to swell and it was almost painful.

“There. See, it’s locked. You need this key to open it.” She handed the key to Mason.

“So no more orgasms for you," she said. "And you won’t be fucking anyone, either. Not without permission. Not normal sex, anyway. You’ll still be able to be ass-fucked and to suck cock and stuff.”

She looked at me archly. “So no loss for you, right? Since that’s what you like anyway.” She smiled at me. “A win-win,” she said smugly.

I didn’t know what to say, so I said nothing. I just stood there, looking stupid, I supposed, naked, wearing nothing but a cock cage.

Mason squeezed my balls again, arousing me, making my cock swell a little, as much as it could, which was hardly at all, but which tested the confines of its prison. It was definitely uncomfortable, but not painful, and it made me more aware of my arousal than if my cock had been free to stand erect.

Mason said, “You may be interested to know that some men can achieve orgasm without an erection when wearing a chastity device like yours.” This was welcome news to my ears.

“So, ‘no more orgasms’ might not be the case. You could get lucky.” He released my balls. “Anyway, it’s time to consummate our new arrangement.”

He stood up and removed his pants. I admired his beautiful penis again. It was becoming familiar to me; I think I would have been able to pick it out of a lineup - there’s a cool idea, I thought, a whole line of penises; ‘Can you identify the perpetrator?’ - by its distinctive size, shape, and color. My own cock got even tighter at the thought of my having been ‘perpetrated’ by such a cock.

“Knees, Jack. You’ll want me good and wet for this,” Mason said.

I got down on my knees and immediately engulfed his cock to the root. I was surprised how easily I was able to open my throat and swallow him. Mason held my head in place and I tried to steady myself to enjoy the stretching of my passive gullet.

After several long seconds, producing tears and a lot of mucus, he released me and said, “Go to the couch. Sit at the end, on the arm, and lie back.”

I did as instructed. As had happened before, just being obedient was in itself intoxicating, only enhanced by my nakedness and my caged and throbbing cock. He stepped up between my legs hanging over the edge, pulling me toward him, so that my ass was angled more upward. Without further preliminaries, he then placed his wet, slimy cockhead against my pink, hairless anus, and pushed it right in.

My little pucker was quite compliant and welcoming, up to a point, but Mason wasn’t interested in a phased-in approach. He kept the pressure on, forcing his cock through all my defenses, until he was fully lodged inside of me. I watched his face and saw the satisfaction in his expression as he bottomed out, having impaled me thoroughly.

The look in his eyes as they locked with mine said that this was different from last time. This was personal. He pulled his cock back, almost all the way out, and began to fuck me. His message last time had been for Anna, ‘See how your husband submits; he’s not a man at all.’ It had been effective; and I had understood it too, while at the same time learning that being the means of Mason’s gratification was also gratifying for me.

This time was different. I was on my back, facing up at him. As he long-cocked my eager ass-pussy, his eyes bored into mine. The message I read in those eyes was, ‘I own you. You are mine, my whore, my cunt. And, you need this. You need my cock. You need my cum and my condescension. And you need me to be your lord and master.’

This is what I perceived as his eyes held mine. Meanwhile, down below, where our bodies were attached, the perception was a lot more visceral: ‘Yes, I do need this,’ my ass seemed to be responding. ‘Fill me, fuck me, breed me, seed me,’ was the refrain my bowels kept repeating, a mantra of need, a song of love to the long, thick shaft invading me, a plea and a prayer to the source of its subjugation and delight, my master’s cock.

A man on his back with his legs spread for another is no longer a man, but a kind of eunuch. He may be male in gender, but not in essence. The act is essentially a transfer of power. ‘Fuck me and take my manhood away,’ is the implicit request made by the submissive male; the dominant partner, by accepting the offer, takes ownership as well.

This is how it felt to me, anyway. I felt it with joy, the sweet release of surrender, that echoed my first encounter with Mason’s strength, when he had defeated and immobilized me. Being fucked, being owned by him was all I wanted at that moment. Feeling his manhood plunging in and out of me, I hoped he understood what I was trying to express to him, gazing back into his dominating eyes, that I was his, that I was giving up my rights, my individuality, my personhood to him, to let him have his way with me.

Another thing that was different was the angle. Mason’s cock, like mine, curves upward enough to make it feel different entering from the front. It was doing something different to me deep inside.

Mason grunted his manly grunts and he seeded me with his manly seed. But before that happened, I had begun to feel an unusual sensation. His thrusting cock compressed my prostate going in and going out. Every stroke was creating hot pulses that radiated through my cock and balls and up my spine.

By the time Mason’s cock erupted, filling me with his cum, I was already starting to tingle all over with warmth and a feeling like I was vibrating from the inside out, sending waves to every corner of my body. It felt amazing! I looked down and saw that my limp, caged cock was dripping.

Mason pulled his spent cock out of my ass and stepped around to put it to my lips. I opened my mouth to receive it, redolent with cum and ass juice, into my mouth. It tasted good to me and I sucked it clean.

“Look, Anna, I gave your husband an orgasm,” he said, pointing at my cockhead in its cage and the string of drool connecting it to the puddle on my lower belly.

He pulled his laundered dick out of my mouth and said, “All clean. Your turn.”

Anna climbed onto the couch, knelt, and lowered her fragrant cunt onto my face. So, I cleaned her too, her pussy even more delicious than Mason’s cock, with gobs and globs of clotted cum that tasted like heaven to me. She writhed about quite a bit, obviously enjoying herself.

I couldn’t see him, but Mason had returned to the end of the couch and was now putting something in my ass. Was it too much to hope he was going to fuck me again? I felt it stretch my hole open and then allow it to close. A wonderful fullness, but not his cock.

“Okay, Anna, I plugged him up,” he said.

----------------------------------------------------------

I got home first and had to wait for Anna, who had stayed longer, almost a half-hour longer, judging from the time she finally arrived.

“What’s wrong?” she asked me when I met her at the door. I was feeling kind of anxious, but I didn’t realize how much it showed.

“Nothing’s wrong; I just expected you sooner,” I answered.

“Sorry I took so long. I had some things to discuss with Mason.”

“Oh,” I said, wondering if I had the right to ask what they had discussed. “Well, I just wanted to make sure everything is okay,” I said instead. Her expression of mild surprise seemed to answer that question.

“And ... my butt plug; I was wondering ... Can I take it out?”

“Oh! Thanks for reminding me,” she said happily. She took my hand and led me to the kitchen. “Take down your pants.”

I complied. I was getting used to being ordered to undress.

While I undid my pants she went to the cupboard and took out a saucer.

“The butt-plug was my idea,” she explained. “I want you to swallow all the cum - both your own and Mason’s.” She giggled. “Well, all the excess cum, not the cum I need to get pregnant.” She smiled prettily.

My pants were off. Anna told me to get down on my knees with my legs apart. “Now sit on your heels,” she said, “and bend forward so I can see your butthole.”

Slipping the saucer under me, she grasped the plug and pulled it out of me with an audible pop.

“Okay now, Jack, it’ll speed thing up if you bear down a little. Let’s get all of Mason’s cum out of your pussy.”

I could feel it starting to drip out of me. As I bore down, there was quite a bit more and a bubbly farting noise. Anna giggled again. That made me smile as I grunted in my effort to produce more. But that seemed to be all there was. I straightened up, still sitting on my heels.

Anna retrieved the saucer and presented it to me with a flourish.

“Here you go, Jack. Eat it all up!” she said gleefully. And she watched as tilted the saucer and slurped the slime as it slid into my mouth.

I looked into her eyes as I swirled it around in my mouth. There wasn’t a lot, really, but enough to impart its complex flavor: salty and bitter and slightly acerbic. And the texture: slimy and viscous ... She watched me enjoy it as I swallowed it and licked the saucer clean. I loved it. It tasted like submission

She shook her head, smirking. “Wow, you’re a real cum-slut, aren’t you?” she muttered derisively.

I didn’t think she was expecting an answer, so I just asked, “Can I put my pants back on?”

“I think you’d better,” she replied. “You’re taking me out to dinner; there’s nothing to eat here.”

We walked down to our neighborhood bistro and had soup and panini and talked. She no longer sounded indecisive about getting pregnant with Mason. If she was still troubled with doubts, it was clear to me that they concerned my role and her relationship with me. I don’t think she had quite adjusted to my new beta-male persona. Hell, I wasn’t even adjusted to it yet if I looked at it objectively. But I managed to avoid doing that, pretty much.

We watched another couple about our age come in and be seated.

“So, Subby, dear, which one of them would you rather fuck?” she asked me archly.

“Well, put it that way, I’d fuck her any time,” I replied, eyeing the pretty woman from afar. “Not that she’s a match to you!” I hastily added. Because she wasn’t.

“Okay,” she said knowingly, “but which one would you rather perform oral sex on?”

“Huh,” I grunted, “That’s a different question. I love pussy, you know that, right? But it wouldn’t seem right to go down on another woman, only you...”

I paused, trying to reason it out, but it didn’t make sense, really.

“I think it would be him,” I confessed. And now I was wondering what his cock looked like. And wondering what it would be like to suck another man’s, a stranger’s cock. And wondering why it aroused me to think about it.

“That’s what I thought!” Anna said with a mixture of triumph and regret. “Were you always like that? Because...”

“No,” I interrupted, “Never. Until now. Not until Mason.”

“Mason is pretty exceptional; I’ll give you that,” Anna said. “Anyway, you’re in no position to fuck anyone. Not without Mason’s permission.”

“Well, that’s true,” I admitted, wondering under what conditions Mason was prepared to unlock me.

That reminded of a question I’d hadn’t asked yet. I looked my gorgeous wife in the eye and said, “Did you really want to have me castrated?” I tried to sound more outraged and alarmed than I actually felt.

She nodded gravely. “Yes.” She returned my stare unflinching.

TaniaKlausTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TaniaKlausTS

“When you said you weren’t going to fuck me anymore, I figured you didn’t deserve to keep your balls.” She looked quite grim for a moment. “Plus, I wasn’t going to let you fuck anyone else.”

“Oh.” I could see it now from her perspective.

“Well, it wasn’t my idea!” I said in my defense. “You know there’s no one in the world I’d rather have sex with.”

“Didn’t you just say you would fuck that girl over there?” she countered.

“Yeah, well, everything’s different now. You were going to bear my children, remember?”

“What do you think your new girlfriend would say,” Anna said, nodding toward the other couple, “if she saw your little pee-pee all locked up,”

I colored slightly, but shrugged, feigning nonchalance. “Good question,” I replied.

“What would he make of it?” Anna mused, watching my reaction.

I pictured myself naked in front of him, kneeling while he sat looking down at me. Would it be with disgust or interest? Condescension or revulsion? Who knew? But the idea was intriguing. I was suddenly aware of the pressure on my cock.

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” she continued, “Being presented to a guy? Naked, like a slave boy or something.”

Her eyes had a distant, speculating look. “What if I went up to him and told him that my husband was a submissive cocksucker. Do you think he’d let you suck him off?”

I answered matter-of-factly, “I think that might depend on her as much as anything else. Now, if he were alone...” I thought about it.

“Maybe you should ask her.” I realized as I said it that it sounded like I was taking Anna’s proposition quite seriously. Well, maybe I was!

“That’s a great idea!” she enthused. “Should I do that?” She had a challenging look. “I could just walk over there and tell her that you want to suck her ... boyfriend? husband? ... her companion’s cock. I would ask her permission. I like that.”

She smiled imperiously. “It would be us women making the decisions, making our men perform for us. Wow, that really would be cool!”

I was definitely intrigued, but I said calmly, “But what are the chances? They’d probably think you were a nutcase.”

“True,” she said, laughing. “But wouldn’t it be fun! I think I’d like to see you sucking more dicks.”

We looked at each other. What a strange pass we’ve come to, I thought. I was simultaneously excited and disturbed both by Anna’s language and by her attitude toward our marriage bonds. She seemed to see me now at best as a kind of accomplice in sexual adventures rather than as a faithful spouse. Well, who could blame her?

Still looking in my eyes, she reached for my hand across the table.

“What’s happening to us, Jack?” she said earnestly. “I mean, I’m not sure we’re doing the right thing. Isn’t this all going a bit too far?”

I shook my head. “I was just thinking the same thing. Ever since we met Mason...” The thought of him made me wince; it was embarrassing, if I thought about it rationally. But I felt so drawn to this new way of being.

“I’m worried, too, Anna, but is it too late?” I didn’t know. “I mean, the cat’s out of the bag now, isn’t it? Could we back out of this deal with Mason? How can we go back to the way it was?” I asked.

“I don’t know. You’re probably right. I don’t think I can see you as a proper husband any more. And I know I couldn’t just forget Mason. I can’t forget seeing you getting fucked like his little bum-boy, either!” She stifled a giggle. “I don’t think I want to.” She smiled ruefully and then raised an eyebrow.

“You do look hot with a cock in your mouth, you know. The way you do it, it’s like you can’t get enough of it. God, what a fucking slut!”

I blushed, my cock straining in its tiny cage.

Still looking her in the eye, I confessed, “I know! I don’t understand how it happened, but I love it! I love everything Mason did to me and I don’t want it to stop.”

“Then your really okay with not fucking me, and Mason getting me pregnant? I need to be sure it’s what you really want.”

I tried to think about the long-term consequences without letting my current desires cloud the issue. It was pretty hard. “I don’t know. Yes. I think so.”

We had been planning to start a family, but we’d always been concerned with the cost; that was one problem that would go away. “We won’t have to worry about how to afford a family,” I said as I thought of another point in favor, “And we haven’t had any luck yet. It’s been four months since you went off the pill, hasn’t it?”

“Yeah, I’ve been starting to wonder if we’ve got a problem,” she replied seriously. “Well, we may find out pretty soon. I should be ovulating next week.” She glanced at me sharply. “So we’d better be sure. After next week it might be too late. I’m supposed to spend the whole week at Mason’s.”

“Spend the night?”

“Yes. I’ll be staying there so we can fuck morning, noon, and night. That’s how he put it.”

“All week?”

“Well, I told him it’ll probably be Monday or Tuesday - my ovulation - so he said ‘Just come over Monday morning and stay through Friday.’” She looked at my perplexed expression. “Well, it just makes sense,” she concluded.

“Yeah, it makes sense, alright,” I said, not without some bitterness. “Perfect ... for him!”

“Hey, this is the deal you made, remember. You told him he could knock me up.”

“I said, ‘If you wanted it,’” I replied defensively.

“And who talked me into it?” she countered. She sat back in her chair.

“This is exactly what I was afraid of. This is why we have to be sure. If we’re not going to go through with it, we have to decide NOW,” she challenged. “Or before Monday, anyhow.”

“I know. I’m sorry. It’s just ... well, the reality takes some getting used to,” I said.

I was sure in my mind. My reservations had more to do with appearances. I didn’t like the idea of being a cuckold in Anna’s eyes. And yet, what her eyes had already seen was so much more emasculating.

I swallowed hard and told her, “The only thing that would make me back out is the thought of losing you.”

“Oh, sweetheart,” she replied tearfully, “I know I’ve been a little rough on you - and I think you like it - but I still love you. Look, the plan is for us to stay together; that’s a good plan. And, besides, if our love were that shaky, it would already be too late after what we’ve done, both of us.”

She smiled softly. “I’m afraid you’re stuck with me forever.”

“Oh, Anna,” I whispered and I leaned across the table and kissed her.

----------------------------------------------------------

On Monday morning Anna packed a few changes of underwear and her toothbrush.

“Is that all you’re taking?” I asked.

“What else do I need? I’m going to be spending the week in bed, mostly.” She shrugged. “Mason wants me to lie in bed for at least an hour after every fuck. To give the little sperms a better chance. The plan is at least three fucks a day. You do the math.”

She smiled, seeing my surprise. “You’re not jealous?”

“A little bit, yeah.” was my response.

Her smile broadened into a grin. “Of him or me?”

“A little of both if you want the truth,” I answered.

It was true; that much “quality” time with Anna was more than any man could hope for but, to be honest, I was even more envious of her getting all Mason’s attention. Maybe that was because I was so familiar with Anna and this thing with Mason was still strange and new.

Fortunately, my day was too busy to dwell on what was happening at Mason’s. I had a lot to do, with showings and a couple of closings on the schedule, and then I got a call from the accountants about the valuation, so I spent some time collating information they needed. It wasn’t until I got home after 6pm that I had time to think about tings. I fixed myself a quick dinner of leftovers and texted Anna.

Me - How’s it going?

Anna - Good. Busy now. TTYL

I didn’t hear back until almost 11pm, when she texted.

All good so far. Tired. We fucked three times. Lots of cum inside me! Don’t you wish you were here to eat it? LOL

Me - That would defeat the whole purpose, ha ha

Anna - True. After I’m knocked up...

Me - Can’t wait! Miss you!

Anna - Me too. Love U

In bed, alone, I consoled myself by picturing Anna pregnant. Wouldn’t she look gorgeous with a big belly and swollen breasts? And the thought of babies, toddlers, small children in our home was helpful too.

But I couldn’t help wondering when, or even if, I would ever fuck my Anna again. Was it possible to do it while caged? There are always dildos, I thought. I wondered if there were strap-ons for guys like me.

I got out of bed and googled strap-on dildos and found that there were dildos for men to wear. Not the kind of thing to buy on line, I thought.

Tuesday wasn’t as frenetic as Monday had been, so I had time after lunch to stop at an ATM for cash and drive out to a place on the highway out of town that advertises “Adult Books & Gifts.”

There were only a couple of cars in the parking lot and apparently no one in the store except the middle-aged woman behind the counter.

She looked up from the paperback she was reading as I entered with the bleep of the door sensor, but she just nodded hello and went back to her book, mercifully letting me explore the place by myself.

It was well lighted, but not very clean; the floor was dirty and there was a kind of funky smell to the place. There were rows of racks and bins full of magazines, paperbacks, and DVDs. Off to the right, opposite the sales counter, was a hallway marked ‘Video Booths’ and the whole back wall was hung with pegboard displaying all kinds of devices, toys, novelties, and dolls.

I made my way to the back and quickly found the dildo section, which appeared to take up a large part of the left-hand half of the wall.

I was literally astonished at the immense variety of shapes, sizes, and functions available. After a few minutes of being distracted by some of the more exotic species, I found the strap-ons and was again overwhelmed with the variety of choices. It didn’t help that they were all packaged in ways that made it difficult to determine how they might fit or operate.

“Can I help you?” a voice spoke from close behind me. I turned to find the lady who had been behind the counter. She took the dildo I was examining from my hand, turned it over and said, “Is it a strap-on you’re looking for?”

“Yes ma’am,” I replied deferentially, seeing that she was quite middle-aged, probably my mom’s age, although she was dressed much more youthfully than my mom ever would.

She was fairly tall, almost my height, but a bit on the heavy side, with a style that made her look like a retired stripper: too much makeup and jewelry, but I could see she must have been a knock-out in her youth. She was standing close enough that her loose blouse offered a view down her deep cleavage, her enormous breasts pendulous even in their confining cups. And I could smell her over the background mustiness of the store, a mixture of perfume, body odor, and cigarettes.

I savored these scents as my eyes swept over her from dyed-black hair to the fuck-me platform shoes below leggings that were much too revealing on a woman with an ass that big.

“Is this for a lady friend?” she asked, smiling in a way that told me she was aware that I had surveyed her and found her attractive.

“Yes,” I said, blushing, “For my wife. I need one that will fit over my...” I glanced down, but did not name the part or its condition.

“Oh, it’s for you to wear, not for her?”

“Oh, is that what you meant?” I said, realizing the confusion. “Yes, it’s for me to wear.”

She grinned, her eyes twinkled, and she said in a very sympathetic tone, “Is it a size issue?”

This was getting to be incredibly personal, but her presumptuous frankness seemed to stimulate that new-found need in me.

“No, ma’am, not really.” I felt as if my cage were tightening, clamping down on my cock as I answered, knowing how inappropriate it was but wanting to be completely honest with her.

“I have a cock cage. I’m not allowed to fuck her with my cock.” I wanted to be vulnerable, for her to see me as easy prey.

“Oh, I see!” she said with a mixture of surprise and feigned sympathy. I saw that I had piqued her interest and I suspected that her surprise was due to the frankness rather than the details of my revelation.

“I assume your wife is the keyholder?”

“Well, no, it’s...” I didn’t know what to call Mason.

“A friend of ours - her lover - has the key.” I blushed.

“This ‘friend of yours’ - is it a man or a woman?” she demanded, sounding decidedly more authoritative.

I responded to her tone with increased deference. “It’s a man, miss.”

I looked down at her toes. Her nails were painted a bright fuchsia.

She looked me over, appraising me.

“So you let another man lock up your cock and fuck your wife?” I found her mock incredulity as arousing as it was meant to be belittling.

“Yes, miss,” I answered meekly, still staring at her toes. I wondered how they tasted.

“Well, that’s very interesting!” She took my chin in her hand and raised it. I looked into her heavily mascaraed eyes.

“Does he fuck you too, or just your wife?”

Not taking my eyes off hers, I spoke the truth: “He’s fucked me too. Twice.” My cock was throbbing painfully.

“My wife watched,” I added, hoping it made me sound even more pathetic.

“You don’t look like a sissy,” she said decidedly. “Are you gay?”

“No, miss,” I responded, “I’ve never been interested in guys before Ma ... before this.”

“Do you suck his cock, too?”

“Yes, ma’am,” I said, still looking her in the eye. There may have been a hint of pride in my tone.

“You like being his cocksucker, don’t you?” she asked and then continued without waiting for an answer, “but you’ve never been with any other guys?”

“No, he’s the only one.” Like my last answer, I found myself analyzing the sound of it; didn’t it sound a little wistful, hopeful perhaps?

“Well, we’ll just have to see what we can do about that!” she said with some finality.

She turned the dildo package over in her hands and studied it for a moment.

“You know...” she began, but interrupted herself. “I’m Candi, by the way; that’s short for Candice; I own this place, such as it is - an inheritance from my late husband.” She stuck out her right hand. “And you are?”

“My name’s Jack,” I answered, taking her hand with a gentle squeeze. “Pleased to meet you.”

“Well, Jack, what I was going to say, dear, is that most guys who come in here to buy strap-ons are getting pegged by their lady friends. And a lot of them are in chastity, too, just like you.”

“Pegged?” I wondered aloud, guessing what it must mean.

“Fucked in the ass with a strap-on, dear. Pegged.” She explained, sounding deliberately pedantic.

“Are you sure that’s not what you want?”

I blushed again. I was still holding her hand. “Um, yes, I mean no ... I mean, I do want that too. Now that you mention it.” I thought for a second. “Do you have any that work well both ways?”

“We do.” She reached around me to grab another package from the wall, leaning against me as she reached. Her big, soft breasts mashed against me. I felt her body heat.

“Take a look at this model. It’s a bit more expensive, but look, see here... “ She showed me the picture on the box.

“It’s hollow here to insert your cock - it can accommodate up to six inches and it’s designed to fit over most chastity devices, too.” She glanced at me to ensure I was following her. “Here, let me open it.”

I watched as she expertly slit the plastic wrapper with her thumbnail, stripped it from the box, flipped the box open, and extracted the contents, which were also wrapped in clear plastic. Besides a long, black, realistic looking plastic penis attached to an elaborate harness, there was also a smaller, oblong, cylindrical object. It might have been a dildo too, just much smaller and not so obviously penis-shaped.

Pointing to the smaller object, she said, “This is a vibrator; it has batteries inside. And it fits into the strap-on for when a woman wants to wear it, to stimulate her pussy.” She handed it to me to examine.

I was impressed. I couldn’t help thinking that these dildo makers seemed to think of everything. It was literally twice the price of the first one I had looked at, but I thought it was well worth it.

“I can demonstrate it for you, if you like,” she offered, with an obviously flirtatious smile.

“I, um, don’t think think that’s necessary,” I said shakily. I could literally feel my heart pumping blood into my face and my cock. “I’ll take it.”

She led me to the counter where I paid her and thanked her for her help.

She said, “The offer still holds.” She handed me her business card. “Give me a call if you change your mind. We close at eleven but I’m usually here for at least another half-hour.”

I thought about her offer later that evening after I had tried to fuck myself with the dildo. Even putting the vibrator up my ass, delightful as it felt, didn’t give me the kind of stimulation I had felt from Mason’s cock.

I thought about Candi’s offer and I realized that there had been a moment with her at the store when I probably would have done anything she wanted. If she had told me to call her I would have, but she had left it up to me to decide.

Her “If you like” and “If you change your mind” put the responsibility on me.

Was that the secret of this new submissiveness Mason had uncovered in me, I wondered. Being submissive puts others in charge and frees me from guilt. Was that the attraction?

Because I realized that if Candi had ordered me to strip and show her my caged cock, I would not have hesitated. She could have ordered me to kiss her feet, lick her asshole, or eat her pussy, and I would have complied without question.

Published 
Written by yfnsp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments