Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Better Man, Chapter 6

"Jack learns his place (with some help from Mona) and learns that he loves it!"

40
6 Comments 6
2.6k Views 2.6k
7.6k words 7.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is the series finale."

I drove while they canoodled in the back seat. I could hear Anna slurping on Mason’s cock. When I parked the car, they straightened their clothes and hurried into the house ahead of me and went straight to the bedroom.

I entered just in time to see Anna pull him by his cock onto the bed with her and guide it into her pussy. She lay on her back with her legs around him as he fucked her vigorously while I stood and watched.

When they had both orgasmed vociferously and were lying side by side, catching their breath, I asked timidly if I could join them.

“Get your clothes off first,” was Anna’s response. “Feels like there’s a nice load of cum inside me.” She spread her legs invitingly. Mason got up on one elbow to admire her oozing cunt.

I left my clothes in a heap and crawled up on the bed between her lovely thighs and began licking. This is it, I thought, this is my life now. I pondered this realization as I slurped and swallowed Mason’s cum out of my wife’s vagina. It was a feeling of resignation, but also of contentment; I really couldn’t imagine, in that moment, any place I’d rather be or anything else I could be doing that would be as fulfilling.

The way it felt to press my face into Anna’s gaping cunt, breathing in the rich aroma of freshly fucked pussy and rooting around in the sloppy mess Mason had made of it, was pure bliss.

Anna’s contented coos and Mason’s condescending comments, “What an eager little cunt-licker,” and the like were just icing on the cake. I wanted this moment to last forever.

I had many more such moments that weekend; Mason stayed with us the whole time, making love to Anna while I attended to them and cleaned up.

It was humiliating to have to sleep on the floor alone - I made a bed on a pile of blankets - but I found that I enjoyed being ordered about and waiting on them, bringing them breakfast in bed, cooking meals for them, and being allowed to eat all their cum.

On Sunday night, after their third bout of the day, Anna proposed that I be kept in my cock-cage without relief for a long time.

“Don’t you think his behavior has improved since he’s been locked up?” Anna asked Mason.

Mason said, “He has been a good boy; very obedient, I must say. Don’t you want to reward him?”

“I think licking my pussy is reward enough, don’t you?” Anna grinned. “Have you noticed how happy it makes him?”

“True.” Mason glanced at me. “How long do you want to make him wait?”

It was so weird hearing them talk about me as if I weren’t there, or as if I were an object, not a person. It was humiliating; I listened silently, enjoying the feeling of belonging to them, with no authority over my own destiny, subject to their whims.

“I don’t know,” Anna replied, “Maybe forever.” Her face had a dreamy, far-away look.

“Is that healthy?” Mason asked.

“I don’t see why not?” Anna speculated. “Especially if you give him an anal - a prostate - orgasm once in a while. How can it hurt him?”

Mason turned to me. “What would you rather do, pussy-boy, get fucked in the ass or be allowed to masturbate?”

I didn’t hesitate. “I’d rather get fucked, to be honest.” I blushed and then I added, “By you.”

“Should I fuck him now?” he asked Anna. “I think I can get it up again. I would probably go a long time before I cum too.”

“No,” Anna said decisively. “It’s too soon. I want to see what happens when he goes months with no relief.” Her beautiful face looked thoughtful.

“I want him to be desperate. I want to see how desperate he can get.” She smiled prettily. “Don’t you think that’d be fun?”

“Oh, you evil little minx!” Mason said. He kissed her hard on her mouth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday was the start of a week that felt like things were coming together; everyone was working to establish the new normal, a style of operation and a regular schedule for the office. Mason had gotten up early and left to go home for a change of clothes, leaving Anna and me alone together for the first time in days.

She invited me into bed with her and let me lick her pussy for a while until her need to urinate overcame her enjoyment of my oral ministrations.

“Do you think you could drink my pee without making a mess?” she asked lazily.

“Mmm,” I muttered, raising my face out of her pussy to answer.

“I think so, but you’ll have to sit up.” My pulse, already excited by worshiping her pussy, quickened at the thought of swallowing her piss.

I got off the bed so she could sit up with her feet on the floor and I got in position, kneeling between her legs as she spread her knees wide to let me put my lips between her labia and fasten them to her urethral opening.

“Ahhhh,” she sighed as she let go her strong stream of morning piss, rich with concentrated flavor from overnight abstention. It tasted so bitter and rancid that I almost gagged, but in the act of forcing myself to swallow it I experienced an emotional rush of love and desire for her that almost brought me to tears. Anna placed her hand on my head and sighed again.

“What a good boy you are,” she said softly. “Such a good little toilet.” She patted my head possessively in a way that made me ridiculously happy.

We both showered and dressed and I fixed breakfast for us. It was nice having time to chat. Anna was looking forward to going to work; she was ready to start filling the openings on her staff. She said that Mona was helping her in an HR capacity and had already scheduled several interviews. I told her how impressed I was with Mona and how thrilled I was to be working so close to Mason.

Anna asked me if I really wanted a management role.

“How do you feel about being the Chief Operations Officer? I mean, you seem so happy being subservient to me and Mason. Are you sure you’ll like being a boss?

I had never thought about it like that and I said so.

Anna looked thoughtful and asked, “Is Mona going to report to you, or is she just going to be relegated to being Mason’s assistant?

“I don’t know,” I answered. “We haven’t discussed it yet.”

“Hmm,” was all Anna said in reply, but it really got me thinking.

By the time I got to the office, I was in a bit of a quandary. I had already had concerns about encroaching on Mona’s turf, and with Anna’s observation about my predilections on my mind, I was beginning to feel apprehensive about holding a C-level position in this fast-growing organization.

After all, my success to date—what had made my agency attractive to Mason—was mainly the result of my ability to please my customers by serving them faithfully and dutifully. I knew I had plenty of initiative, but I wasn’t so sure I would be happy giving rather than taking direction.

The morning went fast; everyone was busy and there was a palpable optimism in the bustle around the office. I hadn’t seen much of Mason or Mona in all the comings and goings, until about noon, when Mason stopped by my office.

“You don’t have lunch plans, do you?” Not waiting for an answer, he went on, “I’ll order a couple of sandwiches. I want you in my office at 12:30 sharp.”

“Yes, sir!” I replied, grinning hopefully at his assumptions and his authoritative demeanor; it boded well.

At exactly 12:29, I was on my feet and at his office door.

He got up from his desk, waved me in and said, “Close the door.” There were two sandwiches and bottles of flavored water on the conference table.

He unbuckled his belt and lowered his pants. He pointed to the table before sitting down.

“I hope it’s not too cramped for you under there.”

“No, sir,” I said eagerly, getting on my knees and crawling into place.

He sat down and spread his legs. “I’m having a sandwich; I thought you might like your dessert first,” he said, chuckling,

“Mmmm,” I said, having already grasped his semi-soft dick and put it to my lips. I kissed it wetly and closed my lips around it’s shapely head.

“Bon Appetit,” he said heartily and bit into his sandwich as I explored the familiar dimensions expanding in my mouth.

I sucked avidly, hungrily, in fact (in more ways than one). I was surprised how long he lasted. He had finished eating before he grunted deeply and flooded my mouth with several large spurts of thick, delicious sperm.

I had enjoyed every second of the sucking, but not as much as the climax, with its spasms of pulsing cock-flesh, the outpouring of mouth-filling cum, and the satisfying sensation of success and reward for a job well done.

I’m happy to say that this ritual became a regular event; from then on, this was how we did lunch almost every day if both Mason and I were in the office.

Mona was returning from her lunch when I emerged from Mason’s office carrying my sandwich back to my office to eat it. I wondered what she was thinking.

Things had settled into a comfortable daily routine when, a few days later, Mona and I were in her office conferring over some new financial reports. I still felt that our roles hadn’t been properly delineated, although it hadn’t become a problem yet.

I hadn’t had a chance to discuss it with Mason. The only “meetings” I’d had with him had been with my mouth too full of dick to talk.

Mona caught me off guard towards the end of our meeting.

“Can I ask you a very personal question?” she said, sounding uncharacteristically tentative.

“Sure,” I replied, nodding.

“Are you gay?” She said it in a way that sounded sympathetic. There was a real warmth of concern in her voice that bordered on pity.

“No, I’m not gay...” I answered, trailing off with an implied “but” that suggested there was more I wasn’t saying. I tried to smile reassuringly to tell her that I was not put off by her question...

She didn’t look convinced.

“I mean, I’m not blind. I see everything that goes on here,” she said, encouraged by my tone to pry further.

“And don’t forget, I’ve worked for Mason for over twenty years ... through two divorces,” she added. “I know what he’s like.” She looked at me searchingly.

I nodded. I had decided to be frank with her; I just didn’t know how far to go with it.

“You must know he’s having an affair with your wife. Don’t you?” she asked gently.

I nodded again. “Yes. I know everything.” I tried my reassuring smile again.

“Then the baby is his, isn’t it?”

“Yes. We’re having his baby.” I wanted her to know that I was involved, that I wasn’t a victim.

“Okay,,.” she continued. “And what’s with these lunches? What are you doing while he eats his lunch? ‘Cause you’re not having yours till after.”

I blushed vividly, but I smiled too, warmed by the serious look on her face, so concerned and animated with interest. I thought she looked beautiful, her large, clear eyes wide with curiosity.

“I suck his cock,” I answered. I think I inadvertently licked my lips a little.

“I knew it!” she proclaimed, triumphant. Her wide eyes narrowed a bit.

“But ... how is that not gay?” she queried, like a prosecutor extracting a confession.

“I like it, I like to pleasure him. It makes me feel good to ... to bring him off.”

“And that’s not gay?” Mona said, persisting.

“It’s hard to explain,” I began. “I still love women - my wife, I mean - and women in general ... I mean attracted to them.” I hesitated, regrouping my thoughts.

“This thing with Mason ... It’s all new. He’s so ... I don’t know ... superior, you know? Makes me feel submissive. And it turns out I like that. Being submissive. Um, to him. Sucking his cock, making him cum. It’s very satisfying to me...” I looked her in the eye.

“Is that gay? Maybe it is, but I don’t want to kiss him or hold hands. I’m not in love with him like I am with Anna. I just like being used by him. It’s humiliating in a way. But I guess that’s what I like. I like him to dominate me.”

“Wow!’ was all Mona said.

Her eyes were wide again and her big, red lips were parted slightly, showing her bright, white teeth, all the whiter in contrast to her dark brown skin. It was a look of keen, perhaps prurient, interest.

“I know it’s weird,” I said, “but it’s been an incredible experience. Not just for me. For Anna too. We’re both really happy with this arrangement.” I looked in her eyes to gauge her comprehension.

“You’ve worked with her; you see that, don’t you?”

“Yes. She’s radiant.” Then, shaking her head slightly, she added, “But what’s in it for you? How can you stand to share her like that? I would think that would be really hard.”

“I know. It should be, right?”

The conversation was becoming deeply personal and I found it increasingly arousing to bare my soul to this older and wiser woman. The deeper she delved into my intimate feelings, the more I felt she was gaining power over me. It was a delicious sensation, like being stripped and placed helpless at her feet, an image that appeared in my mind as I made my confession.

“I’m not really sharing her, though,” I said, feeling bolder. “It’s more like I’ve given up my right to her. It’s what she wants too.”

Mona looked surprised, but it also looked like she was beginning to get the picture. I’m sure she found my lack of shame telling. It made me realize that I was proud of my submissiveness; I wanted her to know it. How can I find pride in humiliation, I wondered; but that’s what I felt.

“So you don’t have sex with her at all?” Mona inquired.

“No, not any more. Not since we started this with Mason,” I said, and watched her sympathy turning into something harder.

Was she losing respect for me? It seemed likely. Is that what I wanted? In some strange way I knew it was. I wanted to be laid bare and vulnerable to her.

“She’s supposed to have his babies ... instead of mine.”

I could tell she was beginning to enjoy the vulnerability that I was exposing to her when she observed, “So you’re not sharing her with him; you’re sharing him with her.”

“Yes ma’am,” I responded.

I was glad that she had grasped the gist of it She may have lost her respect for me, but not my respect for her.

Her luscious lips smiled knowingly; her bright eyes twinkled with a prurient pleasure.

“So you’re a cocksucking cuckold,” she stated flatly, “And you like it!” she added with a touch of mirth.

“Yes, ma’am,” I repeated, hoping to signal my submissiveness, my desire to be under her control too.

“Are you allowed to have any sex at all?” she asked.

“Yes, ma’am,” I answered, “but only oral.”

Then, realizing my omission, I added, “Except with Mason...” I was hesitant to complete the thought.

“What about Mason?” Mona demanded.

“He fucks me sometimes.”

I willed my face to be expressionless, although I was feeling that ecstatic rush of humiliation that I craved. I wanted her to see me as the pathetic slut Mason had taught me to be.

“Oh my god!” Mona exclaimed, giving me my satisfaction.

“You let him ... He fucks you and your wife? That’s incredible!”

I was thrilled to hear the glee in her voice that accompanied the sound of her disgust.

“Yes, ma’am. It’s a privilege to serve him.” I watched for her reaction.

“He fucks both of you and ... So, he does all the fucking in this ménage à trois. He’s the man; and you’re what? Not a man, obviously. What are you, then?”

“I’m the dutiful husband to my wife and the faithful servant to my lord and master,” I responded somewhat eagerly.

These were words I had rehearsed in my mind ever since the mating had begun; I had just never said them out loud. They had a profound effect on my equilibrium; I felt practically orgasmic in my humility before Mona, as before a goddess.

Mona clearly picked up on my state of mind.

“You really are pathetic, aren’t you?” she stated with a tentative but palpable degree of derision.

“Yes, ma’am,” I answered humbly, conveying my joyful acceptance of her scorn with my soft voice and puppy-dog eyes.

“My god, boy, you really love this shit, don’t you?”

She looked at me with both wonder and contempt. And did I detect perhaps a little arousal too? Was she, like Anna, turned on by seeing me degraded? Oh, I hoped so!

“I bet you’re hard as a rock,” she continued, contemplating my mental state.

“Do you get hard talking like that?”

“No, ma’am. I can’t get hard. I’m not allowed to.”

I considered explaining further, but she figured it out by herself.

“Are you in chastity?” Her pretty eyes narrowed, appraising me yet again.

“I’ve read about this ... Did they lock you up so you can’t use your dick?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

She grinned. It was an evil grin, I know, but oh, so sexy! “Show me.”

She glanced over my shoulder. “Close the door first.”

I got up and closed the door.

“Go on. Take down your pants. Don’t just stand there like an idiot!”

I was standing there like an idiot. I felt like one, like I was suddenly too feeble-minded to do anything without being told. I undid my pants and lowered them.

“Your shorts too. Don’t be stupid.”

I pulled my underwear down too and exposed my metal cock-cage. I glanced down. It was bulging a bit with red, swollen cock-flesh. It throbbed painfully in the sudden coolness.

“My, oh my,” Mona said admiringly. “Don’t you look sad.”

She looked up at my face. “Would you like to take it out? Would you like to stroke it for me?”

“Yes, ma’am. I would do anything for you, but I don’t have the key.”

“Well, of course not, stupid.” She seemed to enjoy impugning my intelligence.

“Anything?” she taunted. “Like what? What do you think I would want you to do for me?”

I blushed. I wanted her, but I was afraid of presuming too much.

“I would kiss and lick you ... anywhere you want.” Had I gone too far? I decided it didn’t matter.

I quickly added, “Anna says I’m a good pussy-licker...” It sounded tentative, like a question.

“Oh, you’d like that, wouldn’t you?” she said mockingly.

“Why should I give you the pleasure? What makes you think you’re worthy of tasting my pussy?” Her tone make my cock throb painfully again. She noticed my discomfort.

“Does it hurt?”

“Not too much, ma’am. I’m used to it.”

She reached out her hand and cupped my balls.

“I think you like the pain,” she said softly with an edge of menace. “Do you like pain, slut?”

She squeezed my balls. It hurt.

“Ow! No, ma’am. No, please don’t!” I cried.

But my cock throbbed and, even more telling, I felt a spasm in my ass; I recognized a tingling in my prostate.

Mona did not stop. Rather, glaring cruelly, she pulled down hard on my helpless balls and twisted them as her grip crushed my tender testes.

“Uhhhnnnggg,” I groaned and, to my surprise, I felt a jolt go up my spine and the familiar spasms of a prostate orgasm. A trickle of pale white fluid dripped from my imprisoned cockhead.

“What’s this? Are you coming, you little slut?” she said, yanking my balls down again.

We both stared at the drippings on her wrist.

“Owww ... I think so,” I managed to reply through the mingled pain and pleasure. “You made me cum...”

“How pathetic is that!” she exclaimed, shaking her head in wonder.

Her grip had loosened, but she tightened it again ad pulled me forward and down. My knees, already wobbly from coming, gave way and I went down on my knees in front of her chair, my face inches from hers.

“What do you say, slut?” she whispered menacingly, leaning forward in my face.

“Thank you, ma’am,” I answered, wanting desperately to please her, quivering in orgasmic aftermath.

“Thank you for what?” she demanded haughtily.

“Thank you for hurting me, ma’am,” I said in my most humble, adoring tone, “and for making me cum.”

My eyes filled with tears of longing for her approval.

JosetteBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JosetteBeauty

She didn’t sound happy with my response, but she released my balls and raised her arm to my face. “Look at the mess you made.” Her wrist was wet with my cum.

“May I lick it off for you? Please, ma’am?” I asked as humbly as I could in my eagerness.

She nodded. I leaned forward and licked her wrist clean and applied my lips to kiss her smooth, brown skin.

“Get up and get out of here,” she ordered, withdrawing her arm. She sounded cold and impersonal, but I heard, and I saw in her eyes, some signs of smug satisfaction and a haughty imperiousness that gave me great hope.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before lunchtime arrived, I made it a point to tell Mason that I had an important issue to discuss with him. “Sure,” he said, “Why don’t you come at 11:45? That should give us plenty of time before the sandwiches arrive.”

“So what’s it all about?” he greeted me with his usual warm smile.

“It’s about Mona,” I started eagerly, eliciting an immediate frown of concern from Mason.

“She’s really great!” I said quickly to dispel any negative suggestion. “I’m just concerned that my role as COO is going to step on her toes. I mean, she’s too valuable. I would hate to undermine her authority or make her feel her contributions aren’t appreciated.”

Mason looked thoughtful. “Yes, that’s a good observation,” he said. “What do you propose.”

“Well, far be it from me to tell you how to run your company,” I said with an exaggerated obsequiousness that made him chuckle, “but she’s been the de facto COO already, for years now, from what I can tell, and a damn good one too!” He nodded encouragingly.

“She’s clearly not just your administrative assistant, whatever her title is. She’s been managing pretty much all the HR, Finance, and Accounting functions for a long time. I know the company’s growing and you may need to start splitting up those duties, but I think she’s the one that should oversee it, not me.”

“Well, then, what’s your role supposed to be?” he asked.

“Well ... I’ve given this a lot of thought.” I was a little afraid of sticking my neck out, but this was important to me and I thought he might see the advantages. So, hoping for the best, I plunged ahead.

“I’m really not comfortable with the idea of managing people any more. I’m worried that as I’m becoming more passive and submissive, I just wouldn’t enjoy that kind of responsibility.” I paused to gauge his reaction before continuing; he nodded thoughtfully.

“Plus, I want a position that leaves me free to be completely at your disposal, whatever you might need, whenever you want it.” He grinned and raised an eyebrow.

“So, I don’t really care what my title is so much as long as my job is being your personal assistant.” I grinned back. “Very personal, if you catch my drift.”

He chuckled. “Personal Cocksucker,” he facetiously suggested. “Executive Ass-licker? Lackey in Chief?”

I laughed dutifully and then continued, “But, seriously, how about Vice President of Special Projects? It will look good to the staff, right? It sounds like a more strategic role than Operations. And, it actually could be, right? It would report directly to the CEO with no reports. So I’d be free to work on any kind of project you want: research, marketing, whatever. And, of course, I’d always be available to do your bidding.” I winked lasciviously.

He looked at me askance for a brief moment, making me think I might have overplayed my hand, but then he smiled genially.

“That just might work. On the face of it, it looks really good. You’ve clearly thought it through. I’ll have to sleep on it, of course, but ... Hey, good, job, Jack! You may just have made a valuable contribution.” He grinned.

“I suppose I should reward you. What would like as a token of my appreciation?”

I smiled happily. “May I drain your balls, please, sir?” I said as obsequiously as I knew how.

His response, “On your knees, boy,” was music to my ears.

When I arrived at the office the next morning, Mona was in Mason’s office. I was in a good mood as usual, having enjoyed the start of the day with Anna in what had become our customary way. Each morning this week I had brought her coffee in bed and relieved her full bladder, swallowing her overnight surfeit of urine, enjoying its strong, concentrated flavor, before licking her to orgasm.

Then I made sure she had a good, nutritious breakfast before we left for work; after all, she was eating for two. In many ways, we had become more intimate when we were alone together; the restrictions imposed on our relations seemed to make us more affectionate - it was like a sexy game to play - and my servility was a turn-on for us both.

I could hear Mason’s deep voice behind his closed door as I passed. I sat down and idly rearranged the few items on my desk. I didn’t feel much like working, not knowing if Mason had made a decision and uncertain what I should be doing. It was only a few minutes before my idle thoughts were interrupted by Mona, tapping on my open door as she entered and closing the door behind her.

“I understand you’re the one responsible for loading all your responsibilities onto my shoulders,” she accused me. Her pretty eyes twinkled mischievously as she put her hands on her hips in mock disapprobation.

“Oh!” I said, taken a little off guard. “So Mason told you what he decided? He hasn’t told me yet.”

Mona took a chair. “Yes. I’m to be the COO. I don’t believe it!” She beamed with pleasure.

“Believe it, Mona,” I said sincerely, “You deserve it. After all, it’s what you’re already doing. I just couldn’t see taking any of it away from you.” I smiled warmly. “I know I couldn’t do it as well as you anyway.”

She leaned forward in her chair. “And you didn’t think to ask me first?” she remonstrated. “What gives you the right to waltz in here and start making wholesale changes without so much as a by your leave?” Her tone had darkened considerably.

“Who do you think you are?” She concluded menacingly.

I swallowed hard. She sounded genuinely angry.

“But, Mona,” I protested, “I just assumed...” I was so aroused by her strength and the prospect of submitting to her wrath. Would she hurt me again?

“You sure did!” she interrupted. “The unmitigated arrogance! You just assumed I’d be happy to do all your work for you. You just assumed I would work my ass off just so you could fuck off? Sure, let Mona take care of everything so you can be free to be Mason’s fucking boy-toy. Isn’t that the real reason?” she demanded angrily.

“Fucking cock-slut!” she muttered, seemingly to herself.

“Well? Isn’t it?” she said louder, renewing her demanding tone. “Answer me, you stupid cocksucker.”

“I ... uh...” I stammered, “I thought ... that is, Mason and I...”

“Don’t you fucking bring Mason into it, fuckhead,” she interrupted again. “We both know he’s much too fine a human being to be a shameless weasel like you! How dare you!” The menacing spark of righteous indignation in her expressive eyes was beautiful to behold. I felt a strong urge to surrender, to throw myself on her mercy.

I hung my head. Meekly, mustering all my best efforts to sound as respectful and compliant as I could, I confessed.

“Yes, ma’am. I only want to be Mason’s personal slut. I didn’t want my work to get in the way.” I looked up to see her reaction.

She was nearly successful at hiding her smile, but her beautiful eyes betrayed her.

“You’re going to repay me for this betrayal,” she said solemnly. “I thought we had finally come to an understanding yesterday, but you have proven that you’re not to be trusted. I’m going to have to take stern measures, aren’t I? You clearly need a firm hand.”

She pointed to the floor in front of her chair.

“Come here,” she said with steel in her tone.

I got up and stood before her, excited.

“Down on the floor. Kneel.”

I knelt at her feet, my head bowed.

“Look at me,” she commanded.

I obeyed. Her expression was inscrutable. She stared into my eyes. I felt her power, her strength, so much greater than mine. I willed it to dominate me.

Suddenly, she raised her arm and slapped me hard across my face. The ‘smack’ seemed to reverberate around the room, bouncing off the walls as it echoed through my soul. Pain flooded in when the echo had passed. It stung, hot and humiliating. I was possessed.

“Thank you, ma’am,” I said softly.

My gratitude was genuine. My eyes filled with tears of bliss more than of pain; the swelling of my cock hurt more than my cheek. I was in thrall to this diminutive goddess.

“That’s better,” she said coldly. “There may be some hope for you.” She took my chin in her hand, the same hand that had delivered the still stinging blow.

“You do want to be a good boy, don’t you?” she asked, squeezing my jaw discomfortingly.

“Yes, ma’am,” I said in the same quiet tone of reverence.

She released me. “You may kiss my feet.”

I bowed my head to the ground, like a Muslim toward Mecca, and I put my lips to the top of her black patent leather pump. I kissed one shoe, then the other.

“Take off my shoes.”

She raised each foot in turn so I could remove its shoe, revealing small, neat, nylon-clad feet. Although it was mild, I was aroused by the smell. Unbidden, I took each foot in my hand and kissed it reverently. I tasted the sweaty nylon and took the liberty of licking the tops of her dainty toes. I wondered how they would taste and smell at the end of the day.

She sighed. The sound of her contentment emboldened me to put her toes into my mouth and suck on them. It was delightful.

“Mmmm, yes ... That feels good,” she murmured, increasing my delight. “Keep that up and you might get the chance to taste other things.”

She spread her legs. I could see she was wearing pantyhose. Was it an invitation? I longed to taste her pussy, but I didn’t dare presume. Finally, I had to know.

I decided to ask. “Please, ma’am, may I kiss your pussy?” I said while I switched feet before resuming my toe sucking.

She ignored the question. Her eyes were closed. I ogled her pantied crotch as I massaged her toes with my tongue, sucking avidly. Their flavor, though not strong, was discernable apart from the taste of nylon; it was a tantalizing hint of Mona’s essence. I wanted more!

I began to imagine how her pussy might taste, how it would smell ... I imagined that I could smell it, it was palpable, a spicy, tangy musk, so enticing ... Was it just my imagination? Or was there a dark spot forming in the crotch of her black panties? There was! Her pussy was getting wet!

Suddenly, she jerked her foot away. “That’s enough,” she said as she slipped her shoes back on and stood up.

Her hip bumped me in her abrupt rising, knocking me off balance. I almost fell over.

“Be careful, little boy. I can make your life very difficult if I’m not completely satisfied with your behavior.” She stood over me in a posture of superiority. “Do you understand me?”

“Yes, ma’am,” I responded, aching with longing for her body and her approbation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of hours later, a little before lunch, Mason called me to his office. “Well, Mona liked your idea. So I’m going to announce her promotion and your new role tomorrow. We’re both glad you suggested it.”

“Thanks, Mason. That means a lot to me,” I said.

“You want to please her too, don’t you?” he posited.

“Yes, she’s very exciting. A force of nature.” I grinned.

“She told me what happened yesterday. And how you confessed to our little family secrets,” he said somewhat testily.

“She knew most of it already, I swear!” I answered nervously.

“I don’t care what she knows; there really aren’t any secrets between us. And she can be trusted with them. But you didn’t know that; I don’t ever want to hear of you blabbing about it again, is that clear?”

“Yes, sir. It won’t happen again,” I spoke with some relief.

“It better not! We have our children to consider. Did you think of that?”

“No, sir,” I said, shamed. “It was in the heat of...”

“And another thing,” he interrupted, “Did you actually cum?”

‘Yes...” I said tentatively.

He shook his head. “That’s not good, Jack-o. Not good at all! What would Anna say if she found out?”

“I don’t know,” I said. I had thought about it. It had been a betrayal of Anna’s orgasm-denial trail for me. I felt guilty about it.

“Well, Anna doesn’t need to know. Just don’t let it happen again.” He smiled conspiratorially. “Ready to order lunch?”

While we waited for our sandwich order to arrive, he told me that Mona had suggested that we could build closets in the wall between our two offices, with a doorway between them.

“So you can come and go and service me without anyone having to know you’re in here,” he explained with a grin.

“That sounds great!” I enthused.

“I’ve already given Mona the go-ahead. She’s going to have it done over a weekend to minimize the disruption.”

I looked at him in admiration. Nothing unusual in that, but the last couple of weeks had been such a whirlwind and now I suddenly felt that everything was falling into place perfectly. A sense of contentment settled on me. I breathed a sigh; calm and happy.

And I knew I would soon have Mason’s cock in my mouth!

As if reading my mind, Mason said, “You want to get under the table now? We don’t need to wait for the sandwiches ... You can start without me; I don’t mind.”

When Mona came in with our sandwiches I was already enjoying a delicious tube steak. I knew she could see what was going on, but all she said was, “Your sandwiches are here. Bon appétit.”

Later, when I went to see Mona - I had some materials to return to her - I thanked her for the private door suggestion.

“Just doing my job, ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the organization,” she replied, her eyes twinkling.

“But, there is a way you can prove your gratitude,” she said, rising. She stood in front of her desk, spread her feet apart, and pointed to the floor in font of her.

“You can worship me.”

My pulse raced as I got down on my knees. I was thrilled to see that she had removed her pantyhose. Her legs were bare, her dark brown skin glowed. I needed to see what was under her knee-length skirt, but that would have to wait. I bowed my head and kissed her feet, that is, the tops of her shoes. Never mind what was up her skirt; just the prospect of tasting her toes again was intoxicating!

“No! Up here,” she ordered, lifting her skirt and exposing a beautifully trimmed bush of salt-and-pepper curls.

I rose up and kissed her there, my lips pressing into her tight nest, and breathed in her woman-scent. She spread her legs further and tilted her pelvis forward. I marveled at the beauty of her black, dusky labia, so dark and mysterious. They parted slightly as she moved, revealing a glimpse of her hot pink interior. Her bright red clitoris peeked out from its back hood like a hot ember among the coals.

It all looked so invitingly delicious, like licorice and cotton candy. I reached out my tongue to feel the contours of her hanging lips and opened them gently to taste her essence; I was enraptured.

Bending her knees further, she thrust her pelvis forward obscenely.

“Don’t fuck around, boy!” she growled huskily. She grabbed two handfuls of my hair and jammed my face into her fragrant cunt.

“Eat me! Make me cum!”

She humped my face shamelessly as I lapped vigorously at her swollen bud and slurped her flowing juices. I had no idea a woman of her age - I guessed her to be at least 60 - could be so wantonly carnal!

My face was wet with her tangy effluence, my caged cock was raging and aching, and still she held me captive to her crotch, bucking violently against my mouth, my nose, my chin, as I tried valiantly to stimulate her clit with rapid oscillations of my servile tongue.

Finally, at last (it had probably been only four or five minutes) she forced my head even harder into her and she came with a long, soulful groan of pure animal satisfaction. My face was so deep inside her that I felt the tremors and spasms of her vaginal walls as she came.

Then she released me and I fell at her feet, clutching at her calves as I sank to the ground. She calmly straightened her skirt, extricated her legs from my grasp, and returned to her seat behind the desk.

“Your gratitude is noted. That will be all.” she waved me toward the door. I stood shakily and exited, elated and smelling like wet pussy.

I washed up in the bathroom as well as I could, but when I got home, Anna detected it. Scowling, she wrinkled her nose. “Why do you smell like pussy?” she inquisited.

Busted, I thought. “Um ... It was Mona,” I confessed. “She made me eat her out,” I wheedled, trying to absolve myself.

Anna stared at me.

It seemed like a long time before she spoke. When she did, she sounded cold and analytical; I would have preferred some heat.

“I see. Mona ‘made’ you?” Her eyes glowered, the only sign of anger smoldering beneath her icy scorn.

“I had almost forgotten what a disgusting slut you are. How stupid am I, treating you like a husband? I let you lick my pussy in the morning only to find out you’ll have your face in someone else’s cunt by afternoon. Have you no shame? That old woman? You disgust me!”

“But you don’t understand! It wasn’t...” I attempted a defense.

“Don’t,” she interrupted. “Don’t even start. It’s over. No more pussy for you. Ever! I’m not going to give you the pleasure of even a taste of me. And you can forget about getting your rocks off too. That cage is staying on.”

Anna was adamant. It seemed our new-found intimacy had come to an end. I was not invited into her bed; no morning licking and drinking of her pussy.

The next day at lunch, Mason sensed something was amiss.

“Come on, Jacky-boy, swallow that cock! You’re sucking like your hearts not in it,” he complained when he had finished his sandwich.

“I can’t sit here all afternoon; I’ve got work to do. Get me off!”

I hadn’t realized how distracted I was and I felt an immediate pang of guilt. How could I have allowed my personal problems to divert me from my most beloved task? I instantly opened my throat and started bobbing and swallowing to maximize the stimulation of my master’s cock; I extended my tongue to lap his balls on every stroke; I hummed low and deep in my throat.

In less than twenty seconds, I felt the desired results: the expansion, the pulsations, and the spasms that brought forth gushing spurts of boiling seed into my grateful throat.

“That’s more like it,” he sighed contentedly. Then, as he zipped up, he asked, “Is something the matter? You’re not yourself today.”

“I’m sorry, Mason,” I replied, “I didn’t realize it was affecting my performance.” I told him what had happened between Anna and me. He listened attentively.

“I’ll speak to her,” he assured me as he dismissed me. “Don’t worry, I can handle it.”

When I got home that evening, Anna greeted me warmly. She even apologized.

“Listen, Jack, I think I overreacted last night. I was just really ... I wasn’t expecting anything like that. We need to establish some ground rules so it doesn’t happen again.” I wondered what Mason had said to her. She had more to tell me.

“I invited Mason over tonight. I’m going to let him fuck you.” She gave me conspiring grin.

“Would you like that?”

“Uh, yeah!” I replied, surprised. “But what if he makes me cum?” I added cautiously.

“I want you to,” she said kindly. “I think you need to cum. I think that was part of the problem with Mona.”

I didn’t think so. But I wasn’t going to argue!

“Anyway, I like to watch you get fucked. It’s such a turn-on!” she added.

I gave her a big hug and thanked her. My arms wrapped around her and I squeezed one of her splendid ass-cheeks. We kissed, long and passionately, and I pressed my cock cage into her crotch.

“That’s enough of that. C’mon, we have to have supper before Mason comes over.”

That night was fantastic for me. Anna watched Mason fuck me from behind while she masturbated. It was a long, slow fucking, with powerful, deep thrusts that teased my prostate mercilessly. When Mason started getting close to climax, he increased the speed of his thrusts without lessening either their power or their depth. My prostate began to pulsate wildly, giving me an incredibly intense orgasm.

Later, after Mason had gone home, Anna and I snuggled in bed. Holding me in her arms, she whispered, “I do love you, my little cucky. It was so beautiful watching Mason fuck you. I’m glad you like it too!.”

Then she told me what Mason had said to her.

“We’re in this together,” he had told her, “you, me, and Jack. Don’t forget that he’s going to be raising our children. I know you like to tease him and deny him, but he needs to be happy in this relationship. You have to realize that the submissive slut he’s become works out really well for us, so you can’t complain when he acts like one. From now on, if you want him punished, just tell me and I’ll have Mona spank him. You can watch.”

That’s what happened the next day. Anna watched Mona spank me for worshipping her pussy without Anna’s permission. Then, this time with her permission, she watched me do it again with my bare ass all aglow.

“What a good little subby you are!” she said.

Nine months later, we became parents for the first, but not the last, time.

And we all lived happily ever after.

👩‍👦‍🧒

Published 
Written by yfnsp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments