Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Enveloping Requirement: Part 3

"Not yet half of the way through the disciplinary weekend at his older female boss’ home, Christopher Robertson awaits what Miss Lexington has planned next."

9
2 Comments 2
1.2k Views 1.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words

It was 08:00am on Saturday morning and Miss Lexington got up and out of the bed right away and went in to the en-suite. Chris had awoken and just lay there under the queen-size, taped-together sheet, awaiting her return before he moved. He looked around the room at the decor and pictures, thinking about the previous day’s events.

A few minutes later, she was back in the bedroom; she pulled the queen-size sheet off the bed and began to fold it up. It made a lot of loud crinkling and rustling as she folded it and placed it on her window chair. She told Chris to be up and ready for the day, to which he did as he was told. He went into the en-suite and cleaned his teeth, then got dressed.

When he came back out, Miss Lexington, with her brown hair down, had already dressed herself in a white blouse and a knee-length, dull-orange skirt. She was spraying herself with perfume and she told him to wait at the top of the stairs. Chris did as he was told, walked out of the room, and stood on the landing. Five minutes passed, and she came out of the bedroom and motioned for him to lead the way downstairs.

He smelt her perfume as she walked on the landing, and it had him thinking back to yesterday and the unexpected events that took place. They arrived in the kitchen and, leaning against the centre island, she asked him to make croissants and coffee. Chris did as he was told and made them both breakfast. They sat together at the breakfast bar and ate while Miss Lexington explained the technicalities of the new file system.

Once they had finished their breakfast, Chris loaded the dishwasher and Miss Lexington asked him to join her in the floral-scented office. They both sat at the double screens, and she logged into the primary system for Chris to get to work. She then went over to the office sofa with her laptop and demanded Chris get to work, continuing the glitch fix.

Ten minutes later, Miss Lexington said for Chris to carry on and that she will be back soon. She stood up, and walking out of the room, closed the door behind her. Chris carried on fixing the file glitch.

After focusing for around forty minutes, he wondered where Miss Lexington had got to when he heard her high heels on the floor of the distant hallway. It was another ten minutes later that she opened the office door and sat back on the sofa. Picking up her laptop, she asked Chris how he was doing, to which he replied it was nearly complete.

Half an hour passed, and she suggested a tea, and biscuit break in the kitchen, which Chris welcomed. Her tone this morning was a more relaxed manner, and she was looking very nice in her semi-professional outfit. Chris was starting to really fancy Miss Lexington. Even more so that she had used him for sex. They returned to the office for a couple more hours working on the glitch and Chris had finally fixed it with all files in place.

“All done, Miss Lexington,” he said in a pleased tone.

Miss Lexington smiled and spoke.

“Well done Christopher, you are certainly going to be of good use to me in my company,” she said, pleasingly.

She continued.

“It seems you can fix these things promptly and have proven yourself today, but most importantly, you must remember to save things in the correct places, first time,” she said in a more firm tone.

Chris nodded and spoke.

“Oh yes, of course, Miss, I will double the effort,” he said enthusiastically.

She got up from the office sofa, came over to the computer, and then showed him how to set up the new file system for a future project that would be starting. She got him to navigate the start-up and left him to it while she closed the office door and disappeared off to another part of the house. Miss Lexington walked off upstairs and shut herself in another bedroom, where she opened a drawer and took out a vibrating dildo. Laying a Daily Telegraph on the bed, she took her skirt and underwear off. She sat on the broadsheet newspaper and pleasured herself to orgasm with the dildo, priming herself for what she had in store next for Chris.

A while later, after she had satisfied herself, Miss Lexington, with a stern look on her face, opened the office door and stood in the doorway, then spoke.

“You can stop that now, Christopher, and you will accompany me upstairs,” she said in a firm tone.

Chris’ cock started going hard in his trousers at the thought of being used by Miss Lexington again. He did as he was told, and trying to not look excited, followed her all the way back upstairs to the main bedroom.

At the top of the stairs, he heard the female opera music and entered the bedroom that smelled of fresh broadsheet newsprint from where she had re-covered the bed with layers of Daily Telegraph pages. Sat on top of her dresser was a thick pile of weekend Daily Telegraph newspapers.

‘So that’s where she had been. She had gone out to get fresh broadsheets!’ Chris thought to himself.

There were also two glasses of champagne on the dresser, of which one she picked up and handed to him. She told him to drink it all in one, which he did. She closed the door and instructed him to undress and bend over the bed. He looked at her as if to ask why.

“Now!” Miss Lexington demanded.

Jumping at how loud she shouted, Chris did exactly as she asked. Undressing and bending over, following her powerful demand. He was wondering what was coming next, and he soon found out.

She spanked his backside with a magazine that had come free in the Saturday editions. She spanked him again and again, increasing the intensity and after many hard spanks, she demanded him to lay back on the bed.

That discipline session had got him hard again, and doing as he was told, he got comfortable as the news sheets crinkled around him and Miss Lexington restrained him once more. She wrapped and taped his arms and legs in fresh broadsheets, then covered his body with a fully opened to centre page Daily Telegraph that again felt so smooth as it touched and rubbed his body as she positioned it. Rubbing her hands up the top of the page created a scent of fresh broadsheet newsprint to come out and to travel up his nostrils.

Miss Lexington then walked over to her dresser and picked up two of the Daily Telegraph broadsheets. She came round to the left side of Chris and placed one of the thick Saturday editions in its folded, in- shop form, six inches from him. He could see the major headline on the front page about interest rates and part of a picture of a waitress in a restaurant, but the fold obstructed the view of the other half of it. Miss Lexington walked back to her dresser, holding the other newspaper between her hand and in her arm. She turned around. Facing him, she stood at the end of the bed and spoke.

“I have requirements, as you now know, and today is a continuation of my personal disciplinary for you. It’s why I require you to do as you are told and you will acknowledge me at all times,” she said softly but firmly.

“Now there is more to that new system you need to learn, as when we are back in the workplace, you can thoroughly indulge in the new project. We are going to work hard and place all files correctly. Are we understood, Christopher?” She said, with her tone becoming more strict.

Chris nodded.

“We are understood, Miss Lexington,” he said.

She tilted her head and smiled. Placing the Telegraph she was holding on the end of the bed, she opened it up, placing the travel and money supplements inside it to thicken it into one broadsheet. She then looked up and spoke.

“Well, as we are all set and ready, I shall just take my clothes off,” she said in a soft, seductive tone.

Miss Lexington turned to face her dresser and slowly undressed out of her blouse and skirt and then removed all her underwear, placing her clothes neatly on her dresser stool. Chris’ cock quickly grew erect and throbbed with arousal once again. Once she was fully naked, she sipped her champagne. Placing the glass back on her dresser, she turned around. She picked up the Daily Telegraph that she had placed at the end of the bed and climbed on.

As she moved up the bed with the news sheets crinkling under her, Chris could only see her head, fingers and legs and the front page of the Telegraph.

‘Wow, she’s fit,’ Chris thought to himself about the waitress on the front page, before it was lowered onto him and Miss Lexington’s breasts came into view. His cock throbbed hard at the lovely sight and he soon forgot about the picture on the front page, and put all his concentration on the view in front of him. Once she had laid the broadsheet on him, he felt it was a little heavier and thicker than the edition from the day before.

Miss Lexington lay beside him on the right. Chris could see her breast pushing into the weather report on the back page. She spent a few minutes rubbing his broadsheet newspaper-covered body all over, stroking his inner thighs, and tickling his perineum. She turned her head towards his so they were face to face, and spoke.

“You are very lucky to of kept your position in my company Christopher,” she said gently before continuing.

“I would normally dismiss people for failures that could jeopardise a project, but I thought you should receive an opportunity to amend this fault. I know you can do better. It’s why I hired you from one of my rival companies. I must admit, your ability to correct and fix the glitch impressed me,” she said in a more firm manner.

laurasoto1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laurasoto1

She then started slowly masturbating his penis and spoke further.

“So Christopher, you just need to do as you are told from now on and your position will be safe, but you will acknowledge whatever I require from you and without question”, she said, as she took her view from his cock and looked right into his eyes.

Chris would have loved at that moment to kiss Miss Lexington and fantasied about her reciprocating passionately, but he definitely knew it was a bad idea to even attempt. She was in charge, and it was her manor. There would be serious consequences. The champagne smell on her breath was overpowering, and he throbbed some more.

Miss Lexington sat up and took a cock ring from the bedside table. She rolled it down to the base of his cock and went back to rubbing his Telegraph-covered body all over with her hand.

About a minute later, she lifted herself up and positioned herself on top of him. Chris thought she was going to slide his cock inside her, but she stood up and, taking a couple of steps forward, she held on to the chrome-barred headboard, placing her bare feet above his shoulders and tucked them under the broadsheet-covered pillow. She bent to her knees so her shins were resting on each side of his head. Her vagina was an inch above Chris’ mouth. He looked at the damp, velvety lips and awaited permission. Miss Lexington looked down at him and spoke strictly.

“I require you to use your tongue, but there will most certainly be no talking, Christopher!” She firmly told him.

She sat down on his face, and Chris felt her warm, moist vaginal lips land on his mouth. He started to lick and taste her vagina and as she repositioned herself, her clitoris was in the perfect place for Chris to lick and suck. He twiddled her clitoris between his front teeth and tongue. Swirling it around and around. Miss Lexington began to groan quietly.

After five minutes, and being highly aroused, she let out a small gush of vaginal fluids that went all over Chris’ face. Miss Lexington stood up, repositioned herself, and sat down, ready to take Chris’ solid cock inside her.

Guiding his hard, erect penis to the outside of her vagina, she firmly slid onto him. She placed her hands on the back page of the Daily Telegraph laid between them. They both let out gasps of pleasure as the female opera music rang around the bedroom in a dramatic chorus, as if once again timed as she rode and rubbed him.

She repeatedly changed position from laying her body and breasts firmly into him to sitting up and leaning her breasts outward while rubbing up the broadsheets with her hands. Ten minutes of Miss Lexington dominantly riding Chris passed by when he suddenly violently came once again. His body went into near spasms as he unloaded inside of her. Once he had calmed from the orgasmic explosion, Miss Lexington held herself atop him with her hands on his broadsheet-covered body and her eyes closed, making small humming sounds of satisfaction. She then slapped his face and told him she could have done with him going a bit longer He found it very sexy when she slapped him and he was enjoying her dominance.

She then reached for a sheet from the headboard, withdrew from his cock and plugged herself before leaving the bed and heading off to the en-suite.

Returning to the bedroom in her bathrobe, she picked up her clothes and went to another room while Chris lay on her broadsheet-covered bed, bound, wrapped and covered in her Daily Telegraph newspapers. He looked to his left at the thick, folded Saturday edition, complete with supplements neatly tucked inside, that Miss Lexington had placed next to him. He eyed the pretty waitress in the main picture. ‘Yea, she’s proper nice. What is it though with Miss Lexington and her using newspapers in these erotic encounters?’ He thought to himself. He decided he would ask her again when the time was right.

Walking back into the bedroom, she picked up the queen-size sheet and lay it over Chris and told him she would be back shortly. She left and closed the door. He remained bound to her broadsheet bed with just the artwork and floral decor on the walls to look at and the sound of another female opera singer.

About half an hour later, she returned to the bedroom, took Chris’ phone from the drawer, and held the screen over him to utilise his face ID and unlock it. Once it was unlocked, Miss Lexington went straight to messages and opened the chat he had with her PA, Charlotte. There were a couple of unread texts from her asking if Chris was ok and was he still good for tonight.

“How would you write a message saying you were not well and couldn’t make it tonight, Christopher?” Miss Lexington asked with a smile.

Chris became slightly annoyed that she was cancelling Charlotte for him, but soon calmed as he now knew better than to disagree with Miss Lexington and create tension that would land him on the wrong side of her. He was also enjoying being here in her pristine house, and dominantly used by her for sex, and although it was peculiar circumstances, it was good.

So, to avoid unnecessarily getting on the wrong side of Miss Lexington, Chris told her what he would write to make the reading authentic.

“I would say; Hi Charlotte, I’m really sorry but to can’t make it tonight as I’m not feeling well at all, my head is pounding and I’m just going to go to sleep early. We can rearrange for next week if you would like and of course only if you are free? Apologies, Chris,” he said confidently.

Miss Lexington typed what Chris had said, proofread it and pushed send. She then went to another bedroom and placed his phone in a drawer. She returned to her bedroom and sat down in her window chair, picking up one magazine that had come free with the Saturday editions. Looking at Chris, she spoke.

"I've been monitoring your phone closely, and rest assured, I'll inform you of anything important. Now, silence please,” she said firmly.

Sat with her spectacles on, Miss Lexington maintained her usual air of dominance as she sat reading. After another half hour, she stood up, walked over and unstrapped Chris from the bed. He climbed off and stood up, ready to begin unwrapping himself. As he took the taped sheets off, he placed them on the pile by the side of her chair as instructed and he walked to the en-suite. Using the lavatory and cleaning his teeth, he then returned to the bedroom where he got dressed and Miss Lexington announced it was time to head back to her office.

Downstairs in the office, she poured them some sparkling elderflower, and they both got to work on the new system. A couple of hours had passed by and it was midafternoon. Miss Lexington said to Chris she was making an Italian meal for dinner this evening. He thanked her and said how nice it sounded. She then told him he could take his freshly re-poured sparkling elderflower and go into the living room and watch sports, which made his face light up. He thanked her, and she nodded with a smile. For the next couple of hours, he sat in her immaculate and pristine living room, watching sports from around the world as she had access to nearly every channel that existed. Miss Lexington prepared the food for this evening’s dinner.

Chris had become so engrossed in the games that at one point, he didn’t notice that, after prepping the food in the kitchen, she walked through the living room and headed upstairs to prepare the bedroom for what was to become the “Evening session”.

She came back down with her hair up and dressed in a black lace top with see-through mesh arms that had flower patterns woven in, and a black sparkly midi skirt. She walked through to the kitchen. Ten minutes later, Miss Lexington announced it was time to head to the dining room. Chris acknowledged her and, doing as he was told, he headed to the dining table. He only then noticed her change of clothes and looked at her with big eyes for a couple seconds, then complimented her, to which she thanked him. She then asked Chris to go to the kitchen and collect the bowl of mixed salad leaves, to which he did and took it to the dining table.

They sat and ate together and Miss Lexington poured them both some Prosecco and asked if he had enjoyed the last couple hours, and he told her what he’d had been watching, to which she just nodded and smiled.

He asked her if the new system she had him work on was all ok, to which she then told him, “I’m satisfied that it’s ready to implicate and we can put it to use ASAP this new working week,” she said calmly.

Chris was relieved. He then complimented Miss Lexington over the Italian food she had made and how nice it was, to which she replied it was a recipe from her maternal grandmother.

“So that’s where her lovely eyes and hair features are rooted,’ Chris thought to himself.

After some more small talk, and with the food and drink finished, he cleared the table and headed to the kitchen to load up the dishwasher. Miss Lexington then told him to return to the living room, to which he happily did, and she went to her office.

About an hour later, she appeared in the living room with a bottle of champagne and two glasses and he caught her movement in the corner of his eye, to which he looked round to and a nervous excitement came over him.

She spoke very firmly.

“I think we both know what this means, don’t we, Christopher?” she said firmly.

Chris stood up and had already took a step forward, ready to attend the next part of his disciplinary.

A sound of nervousness in his voice, he replied.

“Yes, Miss Lexington, of course,” he said.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Theball80
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments