Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Red Hot: Chapter Three

"A Reader's Choice Story: Gwen is insatiable, but her limo driver, the dominatrix Audrey, takes control"

44
15 Comments 15
2.7k Views 2.7k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"You, the reader's decide, by voting in the story comments, where the story goes. Overcome with horny lust, desire consuming her, Gwen submits, surrendering all control over her scandalous, kinky antics to Audrey, her limo driver. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Heading to a showing at an art gallery, isn't looking for a new piece of art; she needs a piece of ass. Her Mistress commanded it."

Gwendolyn was almost always horny; she even masturbated in her sleep. Long before she crawled out of bed, nude, with her thighs covered in cum, sex juice, and nectar from the previous night’s orgiastic tryst, her entire essence was overwhelmed with arousal. Gwen fingered herself to two orgasms before she’d turned back the bedsheets. The warm, cascading droplets of her shower reignited her passion, the massaging shower head’s highest, most powerful setting being put to deviant, sexual use.

Lust’s possession drove its fiery talons into her body even further, keeping her quivering body vibrating and tingling with arousal to the point that even the warm breeze from her hairdryer felt erotic. Her mood dictated her appearance; heavy eye makeup, a cross between Goth and skanky slut, gave her the “I need fucked right this very second” look she desired. Liberal amounts of hair mousse turned her fiery locks into kinky, stringy strands—a just got done having extreme, nasty sex tangle. The sexy redhead hadn’t decided what she’d wear; she only knew that it would be slutty, tempting, enticing, and provide easy access.

Noting she’d missed a text message, Gwendolyn grabbed her phone. It was from Audrey. ‘Have you decided where you’re going, tonight, ma’am.’

‘Ma’am?’ she immediately texted back. ‘No more dominatrix?’

There was a brief, agonizing pause. Gwen waited with trepidation, but Audrey didn't respond. As more seconds ticked away, Gwen grew concerned. Perhaps Audrey was just in a rare mood last night, and it was a one-time-only thing. Then, her phone rang, the caller ID stating that it was from Audrey. Feeling her heart jump into her throat, Gwen hurriedly answered the call.

“Yes, Audrey,” she said, tentatively, fearing that her driver no longer wanted to chauffeur her around the city or had second thoughts about joining in the previous night.

“Don’t you, ‘Yes, Audrey,’ me, you dirty, horny slut. It’s Mistress. Is that clear?”

The pixie-like driver’s tone was authoritative and sensual and would not be denied.

“Yes, Mistress,” Gwen cooed into her phone.

“Prove your devotion. Chant my name while you finger yourself to orgasm. Cum with my name on your lips.”

“But I just…”

“Do it, now! Or the deal’s off.”

“Really?”

“No, Gwen. You seemed to like being ordered to be your slutty self. Now! Do it! Finger your fucking worthless cunt and scream my name.”

“Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress.”

Moaning before her fingers even touched her still-dripping cunt, Gwen’s breath came in rapid heaves. The thought of being ordered to masturbate was ten times as arousing just doing it. “Aaah, fuck,” she moaned, “My cunt is so wet.”

“You dirty whore, fingering yourself over my voice. Are you such a slut that you’re going to cum hard for me? Cum for me, and I’ll let you eat my ass, later.”

“Audrey, Audrey, oh…fuck...fuck…Audrey!” Gwen chanted.

The redhead’s hand became a blur between her thighs, pounding against and over her swollen, sensitive clit, two fingers thrusting deeply inside her.

“Cum for me, or you’re walking, you dirty slut.”

“Fuck, Audrey. I’m cumming, Mistress, AUDREY! Oh, fucking fuck.”

“Tonight, I want you to dress like a total slut, a piece of fuck meat, nothing but a submissive whore—my whore.”

“Yes, Mistress. This is fun.”

“Since you get off on me telling you what to do, you pick your first stop right now, and I’ll choose the second.”

“What if I don’t like the place you pick?”

“Irrelevant. You will do whatever I tell you.”

The brunette’s words made Gwen’s pussy gush even more. She’d tried some Dominant-submissive stuff in the past, usually, just guys that wanted to tie her up and fuck her while she was restrained, but this was an entirely new level. She had no idea that she’d love it so much.

“See you at eight, Audrey, I mean, Mistress.”

The rest of her day passed at a slow crawl, the burning, needy tingling of heightened, horny arousal keeping her on edge. For Gwen, Audrey, even as a domme, made her night-prowling adventures even sexier. It added even more extremeness to her adventures. She ransacked her house, opening every storage container and each closet to find the perfect clothing. Her obsession was so completely encompassing that it whittled away most of the hours. That entire time, her internal lust steadily grew, her heat, wetness, and urgent need overpowering her mind.

Shortly after seven in the evening, Gwen, having spent more of her day fingering her hot cunt than readying herself for her evening’s foray, found three separate dresses that she felt could be the perfect ensemble. She didn’t like the way her tits looked in the first because the neckline covered too much. The second dress would possibly do, but she tried on the last one to be certain. The second dress, scandalous and slutty, was her ultimate choice. A casual, long jacket of white, faux fur seemed to match decently and gave Gwen some plausible deniability if things got a little too uncertain. Luckily, she recalled that she had some fur-topped boots to match the coat.

She’d just finished dressing, spritzing some overpriced but wonderfully scented perfume in strategic places, when she heard a knock on her front door. 

”Limo service, ma’am,” Audrey’s muffled voice said from the other side of the door.

“Coming!” Gwen pulled her sopping fingers out of her cunt and raced to the front of her house.

Gwendolyn, her red hair flying as she trotted to greet her driver, was flabbergasted when she opened the door. Instead of her usual driver’s uniform, Audrey had primped herself into a submissive’s wet dream. Gwen’s jaw dropped, her mouth agape, stunned at how ominously sexy and devilishly wanton the typically conservatively dressed young woman appeared.

Audrey was short in stature, but well-formed, although Gwen hadn’t noticed that before the prior evening. Her choice of fetish clothing instead of her uniform brought her fine physique into the limelight. Clad in a form-fitting, latex, full-body dominatrix cat-suit, all shiny black, the perfection of her lithe legs, softly rounded hips, pussy cleft, curves, and pert breasts mesmerized. Her short, bobbed hair, in a multilayered pixie cut, added a cute sweetness to her otherwise imposing figure. She may have barely been five feet tall, but the woman’s presence in full domme regalia couldn’t be denied. Over the sexy, pussy-scorching costume, Audrey wore her driver’s vest, and the chauffeur’s cap was on her head. Her deep, brown eyes scanned Gwen’s body.

“Open your coat, ginger slut, and let me make sure you’re dressed properly.” Audrey ignored Gwen’s awe, being commanding and dominant from the onset.

Gwendolyn, her heart racing, her loins on fire, and her libido ready to explode, complied. The white fur jack extended to just past her waist, covering about two-thirds of her heart-shaped butt. Audrey whistled at the view. The redhead wore a light taupe, bodycon dress that barely sank to mid-thigh. Simple in design, the dress featured a generously scooping neck that exposed ample cleavage, an exaggerated cut to adhere to and enhance her feminine curves, and simple, short sleeves.

It wasn’t the cut or style of the dress that made the impact; the material was so light and thin that her navel, breasts, and behind could be seen, in alluring shadow, through the material. Gwen’s thigh gap was illuminated every time a light was behind her. Her nipples poked through the thin fabric, darkening it, visible at any distance. There was no doubt, even at a casual glance, that she was nude beneath the dress. If the lighting were right, the dress lost nearly all of its opacity, revealing her sexy, lust-inducing form.

The redhead’s driver smiled, looking sexy and powerful, then held up a gleaming, bulbous, metal ornament of sorts. “Turn around, slut, and bend over.”

“What for?” 

”What for, Mistress.”

“Yes, sorry. What for, Mistress.”

“Anal plug,” she held the object higher, “to keep you horny and to let you know that I control you, this evening.”

“Oh, fuck,” Gwen sighed. The thought excited her beyond belief. “Every time I wear a plug, I get so horny that I lose control.”

“I’m counting on it. Spread your legs and stick that ass out further.”

The slutty redhead rushed to obey, loving the game they were playing. Gwen placed her hands on the small table near her front door, bending over, spreading her legs, and sticking her shapely rump out and up. She felt her driver’s hands all over her ass, kneading the taut, smooth flesh, caressing it, making Gwen’s legs shake with horny urgency.

“What is our first stop, this evening?” Audrey asked.

“There’s an opening at a gallery I want to see, and… oooh, holy fuck.”

Gwen’s speech was cut short as she felt the rounded, tapered head of the anal toy press against her sphincter.

“Oooh, ummm… fuck.” Gwen’s knees buckled when the cold, hard steel of the plug pressed against her asshole, then plunged in. “Fuck! Gallery! Oh, fuck, that feels too dirty-fucking-good. Shit, shit, shit.”

“Good sub,” Audrey complimented, smacking Gwen on her ass. “Now, stop dripping all over the floor and get into the car. I need to drive my client to the art gallery.”

“What is that?” Gwendolyn asked, her eyes moist with sexual fervor. A black leather collar, with little chrome hearts embellishing its shiny surface, sat in the middle of the back seat. A finely wrought, tooled leather leash, with gleaming chrome hardware to match the collar, was attached.

“A collar, slut. You’re my slave, remember?”

“Yes, Mistress. Should I put it on?”

“Not yet. I’ll collar you later. Now,” she commanded, “finger yourself all the way to the gallery. However, if you cum, you’ll be severely punished. Edging only.”

The young, single redhead who had originally planned on a sultry, slutty night out found herself over-eager to comply. Gwen enthusiastically spread her legs as wide as she could, stretching them and positioning herself in the center of the spacious, luxurious seat, so Audrey had a perfect view of Gwen fingering her molten cunt whenever the brunette happened to check her rearview mirror. The chauffeur made the drive extra torturous by making professional small-talk and taking the long way to their destination.

“So, ma’am, who’s the artist you want to see?”

“A… ummm…oooh…fucking painter…I don’t know if I can keep from cumming…named…oh, fucking shit…”

“If you fucking cum without permission, you little whore, I’m going to beat your ass—with the plug still in your slutty hole—until you can’t sit.”

“Her fucking name is Grace Mantra!” Gwen slowed her finger-fucking down; she’d almost made herself orgasm.

“Good, slut. Maybe I’ll let you cum when we get there.”

“Please, Mistress! Stop calling me a slut. You’ll make me cum.”

“I’ll call you whatever I want to, you dirty whore.”

“Oh, fucking fuck!”

Gwen’s arousal, all-encompassing, refused to wane. She slowed her masturbatory pace but was still in danger of losing control and having an intense, soul-shattering orgasm. Audrey kept a close watch on the frantically-fingering woman; each time she was about to fall off the cliff of bliss and into the orgasmic waters of ecstasy, the pixie-like driver barked commands to pull her back. By the time they’d arrived at the gallery, Gwen was moaning loudly, her entire body shaking, desperately trying not to cum.

“We’re here, slut-ma’am,” Audrey chortled.

“Can I cum, Mistress? Please, let me cum.”

“I’ll let you get off if you promise to obey my instructions, perfectly.”

“Anything! I’ll do anything you want. Please, just let me cum.”

“Slut, you have permission to orgasm.”

“Oooh, fucking, fuck,” Gwendolyn half-moaned, half-screamed. “I’m fucking cumming.”

Her fingers were flying over her clit, rubbing it hard and fast, with so much needy enthusiasm that it would have hurt under normal circumstances. All the fingers of her other hand were bunched up into a beak-like point, violently slamming into her oozing cunt. The smell of her sex permeated the limo’s cabin, and the wet, slurping sounds of her brutal self-fucking echoed off the tinted glass windows.

“Fuck, fuck, fucking fuck. I’m cumming for you, Mistress.”

“Good girl. You have permission to enter the gallery. However, you have half an hour to find somebody, seduce them, and bring them outside to fuck them while I watch.”

“Oh, fuck, Audrey, that’s fucking hot.”

“Mistress,” she reminded the redhead. It wasn’t Gwen’s fault; her brain had switched off, and she was lost in lust.

Propelling herself on uncertain legs, weakened from a day’s worth of masturbation and even more self-love, by command, during the ride over, Gwen smoothed out her skimpy, almost-sheer dress, righted her furred jacket, and went inside. The showing was packed, not overly so, but enough people to provide a rich hunting ground. Gwendolyn noted that the avant-garde crowd had adopted similar modes of dress to hers. Lots of skin was on display, see-through and mesh tops everywhere, and the gallery patrons were viewing each other at least as much as they were admiring Grace Mantra’s colorful, soul-touching paintings. Loud, punk music played throughout the three public rooms.

Feeling all eyes on her, which is typical when a sexy redheaded woman enters the room, Gwen basked in the attention, casually letting her coat fall open, revealing her scandalously slutty, figure-hugging dress and her sexual charms. The metal plug in her ass was a constant reminder that she was Audrey’s whore for the night. Additionally, Gwen loved the feeling of her plugged ass. Every step, even the slightest of body movements, caused the spade-shaped toy to rub some new, erotic place. Although she’d just had an incredibly intense orgasm, knowing that her tits and cunt were being drooled over and the lusty friction of the anal plug had her ready to scream in lusty desire.

Taking her time, the horny vixen browsed the paintings, seeking her next victim. She’d planned on doing something similar to what her driver had commanded, anyway. Being instructed to be a dirty slut just removed all responsibility from Gwen, making it feel dirtier, kinkier, and nastier—feelings she desperately craved. One smaller painting, on a normal-sized canvas, caught her attention, and Gwendolyn meandered to it, studying it.

ashley_Tompson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ashley_Tompson1

Grace Mantra’s art was called sexual by some and spiritual by others. Using bold colors and broad strokes, her impressionistic visions were hauntingly sensual, powerful, and very feminine. The one the enraptured Gwen was of a nude woman, surrounded by onlookers, smiling. The painting’s subject’s hands were between her spread thighs, suggesting sexual arousal. It was simple, primal, and powerful. There was an overabundance of greenish hues used in the painting, giving it an otherworldly, almost alien vibe.

“She calls that one Love Goddess,” a throaty, masculine voice said from behind her. The voice sounded very close.

The redhead turned, delighted at what she saw. The man who spoke to her was ruggedly handsome, some razor stubble on his cheeks giving him a manly look. He had a swarthy complexion, a rectangular-shaped body with very little taper from shoulders to waist, and lanky limbs. Still, he looked rugged and masculine. However, he was dressed artsy and stylish, and he had a fun, edgy look about him. His designer shirt must have cost a small fortune, and his paisley ascot, while perhaps a bit silly on a grown man, added a splash of light-hearted color to his otherwise somber wardrobe.

“You’ll do,” she purred to him, looking as if she were ready to pounce.

“Do what?”

“Me,” she smiled. “Fuck me. I’m horny and only have five minutes left. Come with me.”

“Huh? Fuck you? Five minutes?” The stunned man just stared at her.

“I like the way she exhausted her greens.” Gwen pointed to the painting. “If you want my cunt, follow me.”

Without another word, she reached out and patted the stranger’s crotch, then slowly cantered toward the door, adding extra sway to her hips and an exaggerated bounce to her tits. More than a few gallerygoers stared at her pert, hard nipples, and Gwen winked at them, smiling.

He stood there for a moment in utter disbelief, then shrugged and followed. Gwen didn’t bother turning her head to glance his way; she could feel the heat of his stare on her ass and wondered if he could see the anal plug gleaming through the thin fabric. Gwen, even as uncontrollably horny as she was feeling, had to stifle a laugh when she exited the studio corner and saw her car.

Audrey was out of the limo, looking sensual, ominous, powerful, and so sexy that Gwen’s already-gushing cunt oozed out more of her liquid sex. The short dominatrix leaned against the side of the elongated vehicle, her cap jauntily tilted. Audrey looked like hard, raw sex personified, and her impish smile bespoke of passionate delights.

“Just in time, slut.” Audrey’s voice held whimsy but also dominance.

“Meet, my driver, Mistress Audrey.”

“Um, hello,” the man began, “my name is…”

“No names!” the driver interrupted. “You’re a cock to fuck her slutty cunt, understand?”

“I just thought that…”

“I didn’t give you permission to think, just to fuck. Now, climb into the back and fuck her hard and deep. Make her scream or cry; I don’t care.”

The fetish-wear-adorned chauffeur opened the door, waving them inside. Audrey climbed back into the front of the car, turning to face the back. Gwen crept on all fours across the seat, shirking off her pale fur jacket and sticking her ass up in invitation. Her metal butt plug gleamed in the parking lot lights. Bewildered, the handsome man undid his pants and pulled down his brightly-colored boxers, exposing his flaccid cock.

“Gwen, you little, fucking, worthless slut. Why isn’t his cock hard for you? Suck that dick, now, or pay the price.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Gwen chimed, her face blushing but proud as she smiled. She spun around, opening her mouth and wagging her tongue. “Fuck my face, please, sir.”

“I thought you said she was your driver.”

“She is, but she’s also my mistress for tonight. I have to obey her.”

“What the fuck is going on?” the nameless man protested.

“You’re about to have your cock deep-throated by a sexy redhead and then fuck her wet cunt, if you can shut the hell up,” the short brunette responded.

“If I don’t please my Mistress, I’ll be punished. You don’t want that, do you? Please fuck my face. Brutalize my mouth,” Gwen pled, her fingers burying themselves in her steamy pussy, “and then fuck me like the worthless whore I am.”

The man, excited and in disbelief—things like that happened in porn, not real life—stared blankly at Gwen, watching her engulf his now-growing cock with lusty enthusiasm, and then gazed at a very excited Audrey in shock.

The brunette domme moistened her lips, then said, “Fuck her slutty mouth until you’re about to blow.”

He, again, looked at them both. Gwen nodded, still bobbing her mouth up and down his hardened shaft. Audrey shot him a commanding look that carried more disciplinary threats than he’d ever been subjected to. Sighing, the heat-possessed redhead stopped fingering herself, her dripping fingers grabbing the man’s hands and placing them on her head, forcing the nameless young stud to pump her head up and down his cock’s length.

“Wow,” he moaned. “Nobody else has been able to take it all the way like that, before. Fuck, that feels good.”

Audrey silently watched the horny scene before her. Gwendolyn definitely loved all things sexual; her enthusiasm was admirable. The horny redhead violently fucked herself, her fingers assaulting her molten sex with vigor. Red hair swayed back and forth frantically as the man got into the spirit of things, hammering his hardness deep into her mouth, pumping it in and out as the horny slut moaned in passion.

“Stop it, slut! You’ve sucked enough cock, for now.” The chauffeur barked.

Sighing in protest, Gwen stopped sucking the stranger’s cock. She had felt his manhood swelling and pulsing in her mouth and was determined to orally drain him. The man, close to cumming, groaned, but Gwen kept masturbating, as she wasn’t ordered to stop that.

“See that collar?” Audrey pointed at the collar still lying on the back seat of the limo. “Collar my whore for me and hand me the leash.”

“Yes!” Gwendolyn moaned, lust dripping from every syllable. “Collar me, please.” She quickly shuffled around, kneeling on the back seat with her back arched to jut out her boobs.

“Um, sure,” he replied, reaching for the tooled, black leather.

“Wait!” Audrey abruptly countered. “Tear off the whore’s slutty dress. Rip it! I want it unwearable.”

“Am I not dressed slutty enough for you, Mistress?” Gwen’s words came out jaggedly; her masturbation had put her on the cusp of cumming once more.

“That was slutty enough for the gallery, but I want you nude.”

Instinctively, mewling through her passion, Gwen stopped fingering her volcanic fuck hole and tore a vertical rip in the center of her skimpy dress’ neckline. “Do it,” she pled. “Tear it off.”

“Here goes.” He reached out, the collar still dangling from one, hooked finger.

“Call me a slut when you do it, please, please, please. Oh, fuck, this is so hot.”

The redhead's libido had launched her into space, an alternate cosmos of horny, sexual, bliss. Gwendolyn clawed at her cunt as a waterfall of arousal poured from her velvety canal. Her stomach undulated with her panting breath, moans escaping her recently-fucked mouth. Her nipples were so hard that their tingling was turning into erotic pain, mixing with her boundless, sexual pleasure.

The horny, disbelieving man grasped the torn section of the thin, revealing dress and pulled it apart, a droning ripping sound emanating. Gwen’s perfect tits were completely exposed, slick with the heat of her arousal, heaving up and down as she quaked and shook in horny need.

“Fucking cumming. Oh, fuck. Fuck me. I can’t take it. So fucking hot.”

Audrey’s loud, commanding voice shot through Gwen’s moans of orgasmic release. “Hand me the fucking leash, you pathetic worm.”

Shocked, the man turned his head toward the chauffeur; he surrendered the tether.

“Now fuck her and do it hard,” the brunette smiled. Audrey enjoyed watching and dominating others. She rarely got to enjoy both, simultaneously. For the sexy driver, this was a fantasy come true. She waited until Gwen’s massive orgasm began to subside before speaking again. “On your back, slut,” she jerked hard on the leash, forcefully compelling Gwen’s head to turn toward the front of the limo, facing Audrey. “and look only at me while you get fucked.”

Gwen stared at her hired driver. The redhead had lost all control; her mouth was wide open, moaning in heat, and her wordless wails came out in staccato bursts. The horny slut’s fingers were pummeling her wetness, three fingers violently pounding into her overheated cunt, her entire hand slamming against her clit with every thrust.

As soon as the man’s cock touched her sodden pussy lips, Gwen screamed, “Fucking fuck me!” and grabbed his fleshy lance with both hands, pulling him into her.

“Fuck, you’re soaked and so tight,” he moaned.

“Don’t go slow and gently,” Audrey corrected. “Brutalize her. Slam it in, deep. She’s a worthless slut, a whore, just holes to be fucked and cast aside.”

Completely dedicated to the hot and horny scenario he found himself entangled within, the man did as the dominatrix said, cramming the fullness of his cock into her. Gwen screamed in impassioned joy, her hips bucking up to meet the thrust, her entire body flailing.

Being made to stare at her domme hypnotized the horny vixen into pure, mindless bliss. Although she had picked the first person that spoke to her, she had chosen well. He had a nice cock and knew how to use it. While only average in length and girth, his thrusts weren’t just straight in and out; he added variations of depth, force, and angle, sometimes swiveling his hips in circles. That made his pumping shaft hit the most delightful places inside her pulsating snatch.

Gwen’s insane level of arousal and getting brutally pounded would have been enough to get her off even more, but Audrey began a litany of verbally humiliating degradation, which added the fiery sting of erotic shame to her libido.

“Tell me. What are you?” Audrey accused, jerking on the leash.

Gwen fought to speak. Her voice came out in incomplete bursts, moans and curses between them. “A…oooh, ah…slut… mmm.”

The horny, brunette driver jerked harshly on the leash, slightly choking Gwen, who loved it. “Whose slut?”

“Your fucking slut, Mistress. Fuck, I’m going to cum. Aaah, unnghh, oooh.”

“You love getting fucked by a total stranger and being my fucking slutty sex toy, don’t you, you little whore?” Audrey, although she was hidden from their view, was so turned on that her hand was squeezing and stroking her hot pussy through the shiny latex catsuit.

Her verbal admonishments continued. “You’re my little, skanky whore, only good to be used… used to take pleasure from.” Ignoring the building passion in her voice, the driver listed off Gwen’s indiscretions. “Fingering your dripping cunt in my car while I drive, picking up random strangers and fucking them, thinking I can’t hear your dirty, fucking mouth or smell your fucking cum. Look at you, getting pounded while another woman watches you and getting off on it.”

“Fuck this slut,” Gwen screamed to the man. “Fucking, fuck me hard! Am I a good slut, Mistress? I’m going to fucking cum.”

Audrey ignored the wailing redhead, continuing. “Worthless slut. You need somebody to command you, don’t you? That’s because you’re nothing but a piece of meat, a fucking toy to be played with. You need to be owned.” with every word, the pixie-like, short woman violently tugged on the leash, shorting Gwen’s moans and pleas.

“Yes!” Gwen’s entire body began convulsing. “Oh, fuck.”

“Are you going to cum, you worthless, nympho? Did I give you permission?”

“Can’t... oooh, fucking fuck, aaah... stop. CUMMINGGG!”

The man was pounding into her pussy as hard and fast as he could. Her hot wetness massaged his cock from every angle, her tight hole gripping it, strongly. Audrey was lost in lust, pulling violently on the leash, forcing her submissive to stare only at her while the chauffeur discreetly sexually stimulated herself. Gwen only saw the open desire on the brunette woman’s face, and, with the verbal abuse thundering in her ears and sending shock waves straight to her clit, the redhead flailed about, her limbs no longer under her control, the horny slut’s entire body writhing so rapidly that she bounced off the all-leather seat.

“I’m going to cum,” the man announced. “I can’t last much longer.”

“Pull it out and blow your load all over the slut’s face,” the dominatrix instructed.

“Yes,” Gwen moaned, both of her hands still strumming her clit in post-orgasmic ecstasy. “Facialize me. Please shoot your load on my slutty face and paint my dirty, whore mouth.”

As soon as he pulled out, Audrey still verbally degrading her wanton, slutty submissive, Gwen roughly grabbed the stranger’s pulsing cock and pulled it toward her face. He quickly shuffled, straddling her heaving, sex-slickened torso, and looked down at her moaning face as Gwen wrapped her red hair around his turgid flesh, using her fiery locks as a masturbation sleeve while she stroked him. Gwen’s grunting mouth encased the head of his cock, her tongue swirling over the tip.

As soon as she felt the hot blast of his creamy cum shoot into her mouth, Gwen tugged her mouth off his cock, stroking it vigorously as she aimed it at her face, and moaned, cooing, as he blasted her face with an impressive volume of spunk.

“Give me your fucking cum; I earned it!” Gwen let one hand drop from his spewing member to finger herself, her lust still blazing with the heat of a hundred suns. Seemingly endless geysers of hot cream blasted her. Gwen’s lips were covered in jizz, her cheeks painted in cum, and he still kept orgasming, shooting more into her hair and covering her eyelids.

“Now,” Audrey said, the authority of command in her voice. “Tuck your little cock back into your pants and get the hell out.”

“Okay,” the man said, sheepishly. “Thank you. I’ll never forget this.”

He climbed out, and Gwen, her brutally-fucked cunt still on fire, plunged her fingers back into her sodden hole, feeling used and dirty. She lashed her tongue out, tasting his salty gift.

“Don’t you fucking lick that cum off your face, you fucking slut. Don’t touch it; don’t wipe it off! You love it, you dirty bitch.”

“Yes, Mistress, I’m your dirty, fucking bitch, whore, slut. Where to now?”

“You, my little, dirty slut, are going to parade your slutty ass all around the club I go to and fuck, suck, or play with anybody I tell you. I own you. You do what I say, or else. Got it?”

“Fuck, yes, Audrey…Mistress… please, please, please make me be used by everybody.”

 

”I’ll take that as consent, ma’am,” Audrey chuckled. “Seatbelts on; we’re leaving this gallery.”

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

Due to the overwhelming and very creative votes in the comments of the last chapter, this one has been extended into two chapters. As she’s headed to Audrey’s favorite club, what things is her Mistress going to make her do? Give your votes in the comments. Voting ends three days after this story is published.

To Be Continued…

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments