Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Kiss Goodnight Prequel - Part 4

"A coming of age story told from a mother’s perspective."

177
17 Comments 17
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is the fourth chapter of a series I have written about my life with Tom. This is a short story about our Labor Day camping trip to Beacon Rock in 2016. Sorry to keep you waiting for Part 5, but I just had to write about this crazy weekend. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This chapter can possibly be read as a standalone story. I hope you enjoy, and comment if you like it."

My name is Carol. I am currently fifty years old and I am entering a new phase of life. My son has recently married, and he has started his own life. His wife is now there to support him. But for the past few decades, I have been a loving mother to my son. I made sure he was always happy and content. The following is an account of my life with Tom.

This is a short story about our Labor Day camping trip to Beacon Rock in 2016.

I had been giving my son Tom nightly blowjobs since the age of sixteen. He was now over seventeen. He loved them. We both did. It was my favorite time of the day. As I opened Tom’s bedroom door, my pussy would tingle with excitement. Tom would be lying down on his bed. His head would be propped up on some pillows. He’d have the covers pulled back. He’d be completely naked. His penis would be sticking upwards, fully erect.

I knew that Tom would have a good amount of cum ready for me. He knew that I’d soon be sucking his penis to extract the consanguineous load that I craved. I’d quickly get to work whilst Tom fondled my hanging boobs. Tom’s cum had thickened since I first started giving him head. It was now rich with semen. I loved feeling his shaft throb as it pumped fresh cum into my mouth. I loved the silky texture. I loved the slightly salty taste. I’d swallow every last drop.

Tom had also learnt how to lick my pussy. I can attest that he was very good at it. Tom licked me to multiple orgasms every Friday night, whilst we “watched” a movie. I’d, of course, reciprocate with another blowjob.

However, it was very hard to restrict Tom to only one blowjob per day. Some nights I would give him two blowjobs in his bed. Sometimes I’d give him a blowjob on the couch whilst watching TV, and another in his bed. Occasionally, I’d give him a blowjob before school. Tom obtained his learner’s permit and often drove to school, whilst I sat in the passenger seat. One morning, he had an erection in the car on the way to school. I quickly unzipped his pants and gave Tom “road head”.

The blowjob situation was admittedly getting out of hand. I somehow needed to limit Tom’s blowjobs, but keep him satisfied.

I restricted Tom’s blowjobs to once per day, which I would administer just before he went to sleep. But I decided to have special “blowjob holidays,” to give Tom something special to look forward to. I decided that on public holidays and birthdays, I would give Tom a blowjob every time he got an erection.

But Tom had a very short refractory period. I was starting to worry if I had made the right decision, as our first “blowjob holiday” approached. The next public holiday was going to be Labor Day 2016, which was also our traditional camping trip weekend.

The day started with me taking care of Tom’s “morning wood”. We had set up camp the evening before. I had planned to get an early start for a long hike after breakfast. It was Tom’s second blowjob in a tent btw. He had his first the night before. I then made breakfast, whilst Tom went to the shower block. When Tom returned from the showers, I could see that his penis needed attention. I quickly gave him another blowjob inside the tent.

Side note: You might be wondering if Tom had sex with me in the tent the night before.

I agree that camping is very conducive to tent sex. I had camped with my husband in that very campground many years before. I had fucked my husband in the same tent, in possibly that very campsite. Sex with Tom at the same campsite as I had fucked his father would certainly have been a nice way to complete the circle. An even better scenario rattling around my brain was that Tom had been conceived in that very campsite. The thought of Tom filling my womb with his semen and impregnating me, just like his father did exactly eighteen years ago, got me very moist. I was starting to go slightly crazy with lust.

I was struggling with guilt from what I was doing with Tom. I enjoyed giving Tom blowjobs, and I loved swallowing his cum. I loved Tom licking my pussy. I felt guilty about doing these things, but I convinced myself that only penetrative sex was wrong. I therefore ignored my urge to have sex with Tom. Somehow, I managed to keep Tom satisfied with blowjobs on this trip. Somehow, I also keep myself satisfied by having my pussy licked. You will understand how soon enough.

We ate breakfast and tidied up. We had an eight-mile hike ahead of us. Hiking has always been a favorite activity of mine. Moving back to the PNW when he was twelve allowed me to introduce Tom to the great outdoors. We’d go hiking and camping regularly. It was one of our favorite activities together.

MaggieSUN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaggieSUN

I had done this hike once before. The hike up Hamilton Mountain was a demanding one. I had last done it fifteen years ago, when I was slimmer and fitter. We couldn't dawdle and stop too often. I managed to negotiate breaks down to one every hour, with a blowjob, topography pending. Each break involved going off-pist for about fifty metres to find a secluded area (The trail itself was too busy). I’d then bend over, or kneel down, and quickly suck Toms's penis to completion.

Tom also wanted to lick my pussy on one of these breaks. We found a nice patch of ground and placed our picnic blanket down. I took my leggings off and lay down with my legs spread wide. Tom then pleasured me for a good fifteen minutes. He moved his penis to within range of my mouth and continued to work on my pussy. I tilted my head to the side and began sucking him off. He came shortly after, and he continued to lick my pussy to a final orgasm as he went soft.

It was a tough hike, with a lot up uphill. I was breathing heavily most of the way up. Tom however, was in prime condition. Apparently, male sexual performance peaks at the age of nineteen. Tom was less than two years away from his peak. Tom had no issues getting an erection whenever he wanted to. I think that Tom’s semen gave me the sustenance to get me to the top of that hike. The return leg was mostly downhill and I was able to take-in the beautiful scenery. I was also able to think about how myself and Tom had bonded, and were so at ease in each other’s company.

After arriving back at the campsite, we took a well-earned rest before going for an evening shower. I could sense that Tom was aroused. It was early in the evening and the showers were not busy. I snuck into the male showers and surprised Tom. Tom already had an erection, but got even harder as I undressed in front of him. I started by giving him a soapy hand job before finishing him off with my mouth. Tom rubbed my pussy and wanted to lick me, but the shower cubical was too small. I’d have to wait.

Tom’s cum load was now much reduced. But he could still get a solid erection. After dinner, we made smores over the fire. We sat by the fire as we identified star constellations. I took my boobs out for Tom to see and feel. This gave Tom another erection. Our campsite was relatively private. I sat down at the picnic table whilst Tom stood in front of me. I then sucked him off right there in the open. I swallowed the first jet of cum, and let the rest land on my boobs. I rubbed it all over my boobs and chest. Tom’s cum was all mine.

I lifted my legs up onto the picnic table. I held them wide. Tom got down on his knees and licked my pussy. Tom's head was illuminated from the glow from the fire as he worked his magic between my legs. Tom loved licking my pussy and bought me to several orgasms. I was half considering creating a “pussy licking” day!

We cuddled together by the fire. We talked about school and what he wanted to do at university. We talked about our relationship. Tom told me he loved hearing me orgasm. I told him that I loved helping him cum. He told me he would be happy for me to suck his penis every day for the rest of his life. I knew this would change, but I wanted to believe it.

Tom went into the tent and called, “Kiss Goodnight.” I climbed into the tent to see Tom on his back with yet another erection. I took up a sixty-nine position on top of him, and I began to suck his penis. Tom began to lick my pussy again, and I was soon having another orgasm. Tom was also soon cumming. I swallowed his load and licked his penis clean. I was grinding my pussy into his face as I orgasmed. Tom drank the juices dripping from my pussy. But he was fighting a losing battle. The more Tom licked and sucked, the more juices I released. He did his best, though. He always does and is such a good boy. We were tired from the long hike and soon fell into a deep sleep.

Our first blowjob day had come to an end. And certainly not because the “cum” had come to an end! Tom was still giving me something to swallow right up to his last blowjob. I had given Tom a total of seven blowjobs. I am sure he could have managed twice that, if given the chance. Tom was also thoughtful enough to make sure I was satisfied, and bought me to orgasm countless times.

I was very lucky to have such a loving son.

Published 
Written by CougCarol
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments