Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awaking Stepmom Ch. 05

"Matt returns from school to take advantage of his stepmother's free-use agreement."

179
14 Comments 14
9.2k Views 9.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

“Nick, when are you going to get your car fixed?” Stephanie asked.

“When I got money, bitch. Stop pushing me,” Nick replied.

“Well, hurry up. I can’t stand to be the only three seniors still riding the bus home every day with all those losers,” Stephanie sighed with an exasperated groan.

“Then why don’t you get a car for us to drive home?” Nick retorted.

Matt rolled his eyes at his friend’s bickering as he heard the bus pull away. they walked along the road back toward their block as they had every day. Nick and Stephanie bickered as they always did, but Matt’s mind was elsewhere.

“Matt, what’s up with you?” Nick questioned.

“Yeah, you’ve been like super quiet today,” Stephanie added.

Matt tried to loosen his face, “Oh, yeah, I know. Just a bunch of stupid shit on the mind. Nothing important. I’ll see you guys tomorrow.”

Matt waved as he started down his block and saw suspicious looks between Stephanie and Nick as they waved and watched him leave. As if they knew there was something else going on but Matt was being his usual secretive self.

The walk home would have been a pleasant one if Matt hadn’t been so distracted. It was early October and the wind was strong. The sky might have been gray when he exited the school bus, but the trees swayed with crimson, bronze, and pumpkin-orange leaves. The green grass of every neighbor he walked past was growing a layer of leaves that would soon need to be brushed into piles, bagged, and sent away just for more leaves to fall. It was a futile effort, just like Matt’s effort to think about anything but his stepmother.

Arriving home, Matt shook his messy black hair out of his eyes as he shed his backpack to the floor and searched for her. His palms were sweaty and there was a jitteriness in his belly. Something between nervousness and excitement. He wished he didn’t feel this way just before… He wanted the confidence of the eighteen-year-old man he was but he wasn’t there yet. However, he was more sure of himself than he was previous times… when he asked her for a blow job, when he snuck into her bed…

Progress. I’m not there yet, but I will be, he assured himself.

There was music playing on a Bluetooth speaker and Matt could feel a breeze in the house. His mother was singing gently from the living room. Matt came around the kitchen counter and saw her facing the other way as she leaned over the couch with a small vacuum hose. His stepmother had the windows open and some light feminine song playing as she cleaned the house. Her hips popped to one side and then the other as she shook her ass to the beat of the song.

Approaching her quietly, Matt admired her ass. She wore a loose black skirt that brushed the back of her smooth thighs with every twist of her hips. Her black tank top hugged her taut waist and rode up revealing the small of her back when she bent over to get between the cushions. Matt couldn’t take it anymore.

Monica loved the fall. The cool breeze that cut through the house made the goosebumps stand tall on her arms and she felt her nipples go erect under her tank top. Looking down as she vacuumed between the cushions, she saw her large breasts sway from side to side with her body. Her nipples poked through her shirt. She looked up at the clock and realized Matt would be home from school soon. She should change her shirt and put on a bra. Monica didn’t want to tease the boy any more than she had.

“Whoop!” Monica yelped when she felt hands grab her hips suddenly. Looking over her shoulder she saw the familiar tall figure with dark shaggy hair wrap his arms around her front in some sort of reverse hug. “Jesus, Matt, you scared me.”

Between the music and the vacuum, Monica hadn’t heard her stepson come home. She clicked off the vacuum and set it on the cushion beside her and tried to turn around to greet her son, but felt Matt’s grip tighten, holding her in place.

“Sorry, I just couldn’t help myself,” he replied and Monica felt his hands rub up and down her bare belly. His fingers brushed slightly up inside her shirt and slightly down and into her skirt instantly activating her arousal as if it was a button just waiting to be pressed.

“Ohmm… baby…” Monica exhaled as she licked her lips and glanced out the large set of windows straight ahead of her. She bit her lip when she felt her son’s fingers brush over the short peach fuzz above her clit. “I don’t know if… this might not be the right time. Mmm…”

If Matt heard her words he didn’t care because his warm left palm slipped up inside her shirt and found her plump right breast. The sudden blanket of heat his hand covered Monica’s icy cold nipple with was enough to make her knees weak. She released a shuttering breath as her knee shook when he squeezed her breast. His right hand continued to press inside her skirt and she felt his fingers wash over her clit gently but firm enough for it to feel more than a tease.

“Ahhmmm… baby…” Monica whined, her eyebrows knitted as she pursed her lips for a long moment to gain control of her voice. “Baby, someone could hear us—ahh!” After making several circles on her clit, Matt plunged his finger up inside her moist pussy lips. “They’ll hear me…”

“You said ‘free use,’” Matt replied in his sexy deep voice. His hot breath bathed the back side of her earlobe. “‘Anytime I wanted,’ you said.”

“Mmm…” Monica bounced and whined like a schoolgirl for a moment which only made his finger jab deeper inside her and her breasts to bounce from her motion. Matt began to pull out and shove his finger inside her and Monica inverted her knees at how amazing it felt. “I did… I—oh, god…” She clapped a hand over her mouth with one hand while she grabbed ahold of her son’s strong bicep for balance with the other.

The unplanned but welcomed phone call from her husband that he was spending more time out of town had left Monica in a precarious position. She had already made a verbal deal with her son that night to ‘get it all out of his system’ on the eve of his father’s return, and to ‘make it a memorable last time.’ Upon hearing that they had four more days to ‘get it out of his system,’ Monica agreed to ‘Free Use’ terms. Meaning any time he wanted to touch her body or for her to touch him, she would allow it.

How much trouble could he get in, in four days? She had thought.

Monica was about to find out.

Matt felt his cock stir in his jeans and flex, pressing against his mother’s bulbous ass and he thought he felt her press back into him. He loved the sight of her luscious breasts almost as much as he loved the feel of them. Her hard nipple cut across his warm and sweaty palm as he rubbed circles and massaged it into her chest. His middle finger stuffed inside her pussy was already turning slick with her juices. He arched his palm in such a way that it ground into her clitoris and made her body shudder.

“Oh, god…” his stepmother growled as she squatted down and raised back up. Her thick ass cheek rubbed down his flexing shaft and back up.

Matt grunted as his hard cock stuffed her skirt between her fat ass cheeks and she pressed back. Only thin layers of fabric lay between him and her and god did he want inside his mother. Needing no prompting, Monica reached behind her with both hands and impressively unbuttoned, unzipped, and removed his cock from his jeans.

“Oooo, is this for me?” his mother purred as she slowly stroked his cock from behind her back. “Is this for your mommy? Ah—mmm… are you so hard because of your mom’s tits? Ohhh, god… or is it her wet pussy? Yes… yes, right there… mmm… Or maybe it’s your mommy’s fat ass.”

His stepmom’s body jittered, flexed, and loosened under the constant fingering he did to her. The way she moved and talked and gave into the pleasure he brought her made Matt feel powerful. Like he was working his mother’s buttons to say or do whatever he wanted. Twisting her nipple made her yelp and pant harder. Forcing his finger deeper made her buckle over and groan, grinding on her clit took her breath away and turned her voice high-pitched and panicked. He loved it.

Moor_Muffin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Moor_Muffin

She stroked his thick cock like it was an unconscious movement. Her hand and ass fought for purchase to grind on his shaft. For several minutes they stood in an awkward mess of limbs knotted together as he fingered her pussy until juices began to dribble down her inner thigh and he stroked his cock, spreading his pre-cum over the fabric covering her ass cheeks. It took that long for Matt to work up the courage to take charge. Turning his mother around, he saw the ghost of pleasure on her face replaced with the shock of being repositioned. Before she could protest or make her comments, Matt took his mother by her shoulders and guided her down into a seated position on the couch.

To Matt’s surprise, there was a playful smirk in the corner of her lips as he hooked his hands behind her knees and pulled her butt out to the edge of the couch seat where he placed her.

She likes me taking charge, the thought thrilled Matt.

He flung her loose skirt up and over her naval, exposing her wet and creamy pussy he had been teasing for minutes now. His mother’s mouth was agape and lost for words as she gasped looking up at her son having his way with her. True to her word, she didn’t stop him from taking advantage of his free-use mommy.

Matt’s cock flexed, swelling its girth as he lowered his shaft onto her wet slit. Placing pressure down on her sex, he dragged the thick veiny dick up and down her slit, making her eyebrows go tall and her mouth hang wider open like she was terrified. When his cock pressed and dragged across her clit, the moan grew out of her lips like a song.

“Ohhh baby…” she groaned. “You’re soo hard, baby. You’re so hard for mommy.”

Matt licked his lips as he watched her grab the tail of her shirt and peel it over her head, revealing her heavy milf breasts mashed together on her chest. His mother bit the tip of her index finger with a coy smile looking up at him innocently, then hithered him down to her with the same finger.

“Come here, honey,” she purred.

When he leaned forward her arms snaked around the back of his neck like a slithering predator setting a trap. Pulling his lips down to hers, she pushed her warm tongue deep inside his mouth and lapped the roof of his mouth. The unsuspected intimacy made his thoughts swim and his cock swell. When he flexed hard into her pussy she broke the kiss briefly to sigh and moan another gasp, only to pull his lips back down on her harder.

“Mmm goddd…” she growled through clenched teeth as he kissed her neck. Derek was a virgin. His cock had never entered a woman’s vagina before but the more he ground his shaft into his mother’s pussy, the more the lines between right and wrong were blurred. He felt drunk on the woman. Like he couldn’t get enough of her. Like he never wanted to leave this position.

“Oh my god, baby… oh my god…” His mother moaned more desperately each time. The pitch of her voice raised with every passing second. “You’re… you’re right on my clit… my baby boy is right on my—my clit oh goddd…”

Matt panted heavily as he felt his heart crashing into his chest with every beat. He lifted just enough so that his face dangled over his mother’s face.

“Mom, I want… I need to be inside you,” he rasped. “Can I put it in? Just for a little bit?”

The conflict that went on in his mother’s thoughts was an open book in her eyes and expression. The tantalizing pleasure she managed mixed with knowing what was right and wrong and what she wanted, they all collided in a matter of a second.

“Oh, baby, we shouldn’t,” she whispered like such a naughty notion had to be whispered to keep it a secret. Despite her words, Matt felt the heels of her feet hook behind his thighs, snaring him to her.

“But Mom, I want you to be my first,” he said. His mother released a long sigh as she rolled her eyes and let out a rasp of a moan. What he said either annoyed her or was the most erotic thing she had ever heard. “All I think about is being inside you. Feeling you squeeze on me…”

His Mom bit the corner of her lip with raised eyebrows as she arched her pussy up into his cock. It was like her mind was saying no but her body begged for it to enter her. Sensing he was close to convincing her, Matt leaned forward with a fresh surge of confidence and cupped his mother’s cheek with one hand, and kissed her hard. When his tongue lapped at the roof of her mouth just as she had done, she hummed a desperate moan.

“Well…” she panted when he pulled away from the kiss. “I suppose just the tip can’t hurt anything… but listen, baby. You can’t ejaculate inside me, okay?”

Matt nodded in agreement but his focus was elsewhere. His throbbing head rubbed twice more on his mother’s clit making her sing out a struggling sound of pleasure before he began to enter her. Watching her pussy lips bulge and swell before parting for his cock to disappear inside was almost as hot as watching how wide his Mom’s eyes became.

“Oh my god, baby. Oh… oh fuck!” his mother cried out and immediately clapped a hand over her mouth. Her words were still loud but muffled. “God, you’re soo big! Oh my—yes, baby boy. Fill mommy up—ugh!”

The feeling was incredible. With half his cock buried inside his mother, he felt her tight wall, wet and squishy, squeeze his head like he was being milked. Pulling out he pressed forward quicker this time, prompting a scream from his mother that was barely muffled by her hand.

“Oh, fuck yes! Fuck me, baby. Fuck your mother just like that!” Matt braced his hand on his mother’s inner thighs, spreading wide as he slowly entered her and pulled out, again and again. “Ahh ahh ahhh! Ahh oh yes, baby!”

Knowing he couldn’t last much longer, Matt slid one of his hands to his mother’s swollen pink clit and gently brushed the pad of his thumb over it.

His mom’s eyes went wide with almost fear in them as her body stiffened.

“Jesus Christ!” she cried out as she arched her back. “Yes… yes… don’t stop.”

Thrusting inside her and thumbing her clit repeatedly, he watched her hands grab at the back of the couch as her breasts jiggled wildly on her chest and her blonde hair flowed over her shoulder.

She closed her eyes and let out a silent scream before gradually whispering louder and louder, “Just like that, just like that, just like that, just like fucking that—oh god!” her eyes exploded open. “I’m gonna cum!”

Matt held on by a string and continued to fuck his mother’s dripping pussy, unsure of how much control he had. He did his best not to listen to her screams or watch her breasts clapping together as her entire body trembled.

“Oh yes! Yes! Oh my god, yes!” she growled. “Yes, you’re making mommy cum!”

It was seconds after she peaked that Matt felt his load building. He managed to pull out a second before groaning and releasing an enormous string of cum over his mother’s belly.

“Oh my god, baby, yes! Cum for mommy! Cum on mommy!” his mother cried as her hand pumped his shaft. Spurt after spurt of semen shot from the tip landing strings on her breasts and pussy lips. “Good boy… good boy…”

His mother soothed him as they both remained in that position for a long second catching their breath. Matt’s vision was still starry when he looked up and remembered his surroundings. Like a sudden car crash, Matt’s heart jolted to a halt when he saw movement. It was in one of the windows directly in front of Matt but whoever it was moved as soon as he looked. All he saw was a blur of movement.

“What is it, honey?” his mother asked, looking at his expression. Her voice turned to panic. “Is someone there?”

“What?” Matt blinked away and thought quickly on his feet. “Um, no, no, I just… realized I’m not a virgin anymore.”

He covered. If he told his mother someone had spied on them then she would freak out. she would stop everything.

But who knew what they saw? There was the back of the couch in the way. Plus, I don’t even know who it was. It could have just been some creepy passerby.

“That’s right…” His mom reached up and cupped her son’s cheek lovingly. “Now go get started on homework. I have to clean up the mess you made.”

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by djmiles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments