Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cathy Seduces Teens Debbie And Brenda

"Cathy Jones seduces Debbie Robinson and has sex with both Debbie and her daughter, Brenda"

46
3 Comments 3
8.5k Views 8.5k
8.7k words 8.7k words

Author's Notes

"Part 30 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles. 1st of 3 parts of “A Night to Remember” sub-series."

It was a beautiful summer morning when Debbie Robinson arrived at her best friend, Brenda Jones, house to sun tan with her. Brenda was looking radiant in her bikini as she led her to the backyard to the area that was well-hidden from the neighbor’s view and set out the lounge chairs, and a table to hold their drinks and tanning lotion. It was going to be a fun day for both of the sixteen-year-old girls.

Debbie was wearing a new string bikini herself, one that was smaller and more daring than her previous one. She was a bit nervous to wear it at the pool or beach with it being so skimpy but felt comfortable around Brenda. After all, she knew very well what Debbie looked like naked.

Modeling it for Brenda, Deb asked, “What do you think? Is it too skimpy?”

“Well it is skimpy alright, but you look amazing in it! You have such a perfect sexy body and that swimsuit shows it off. You know how beautiful I think you are, girl,” was Brenda’s answer to her friend. The last sentence was a nod to their sexual attraction.

“You always know just how to make me feel so good and so confident, Bren. I wish my boobies were bigger like yours though,” Debbie replied, and continued, “The only reason they look this big now is that the bra has padding.”

“Knock it off Debbie. You have nice boobs. I like the size of them just fine, and I’m sure Dave does too. It’s just that your mom has such big tits, so yours look small by comparison. After all, they say that more than a mouthful is wasted!” said Brenda, grinning.

Brenda wasn’t the only one admiring Debbie’s bikini-clad teen body. Standing in the kitchen, Brenda’s dad, Mike, was also admiring it. He had his SLR camera out and was taking pics of Debbie through the telephoto lens. One of Mike’s little fetishes was his sexual attraction to petite, nubile, fresh-faced sixteen-year-old girls. Especially ones with small breasts. Debbie’s looks fit somewhere in the general looks-and-age range he was attracted to.

Suddenly Mike, engrossed in his voyeuristic picture-taking, felt a hand on his shoulder. It was his good-looking, thirty-four-year-old blonde wife, Cathy.

In a soft voice, Cathy told Mike, “You can take all the pictures of Debbie you want, honey, but I’m telling you this right now—she’s mine.”

“You mean you are going to…” Mike stuttered.

“That’s right honey. I’m going to seduce her. Hopefully, by tonight she’ll be in bed with me. That is if I play my cards right. And you know what a good card player I am,” was how Cathy finished his sentence.

“I know how much you like girls like her, Mike, and how much you’d love to fuck a virgin like her, but I need you to get lost today so I can work my magic,” Cathy told her husband.

“What about Brenda? Are you going to bring her in on this too? Will she be good with that?” Mike asked, curious.

“Oh Bren will be no problem, I guarantee. She and Deb have already had sex with each other. I don’t think that getting all three of us in bed together will be a problem. Your daughter will be happy to go along,” was Cathy’s knowing reply.

“Wow! No kidding! Sounds like you have it all figured out. I’ll just think of where to go today. Let me know if I need to stay the night somewhere else, or maybe down in the photography studio dressing room,” was Mike’s reply.

Mike had known that Bren and Deb had been having sex with each other. He had heard them, listening at Brenda’s bedroom door, and later had caught Brenda when she had come into his room looking for a vibrator. But he had never told Cathy. He wondered how Cathy knew too. [See story: “Debbie And Brenda Make Love”]

Then Cathy suggested, “Mike, you ought to be able to find some woman to take you in. What about CeeCee and Big Al’s place? Or Vanessa Lopez? I hear her husband is out of town and she might be lonely. I know you’ve enjoyed her at our parties before.”

Mollifying Mike a bit more about his ouster from the house, Cathy told her husband, “Tell you what, If you leave the camera here, I’ll try to get some pictures of Debbie for you. I bet I can get her and Brenda to pose for me. And if you’re lucky, maybe even topless.”

With his mind spinning with sex partner possibilities, as well as hoping that Cathy could get some hot pictures for him, Mike went to pack some overnight stuff and leave Cathy to her seduction.

Cathy waited a while and let the girls settle in before she made her move. She changed into her bikini and took three glasses of cold drinks out to them. After offering them their drinks, she asked if she could join them. Of course, both of them said that would be fine.

Cathy settled down in a lounger next to them and proceeded to engage in small talk with Debbie. As she talked with her, Cathy had to smile, knowing that Debbie had no idea that her own mother had fucked Mike. What a juicy revelation that would have been!

After a while, Cathy asked Deb, “Do you mind if I take off my top? I like to get an all-over tan. I don’t know about you, Debbie, but I love being naked outdoors.”

Debbie breezily said that it would be fine with her if she did. With her assent, Cathy deftly removed her bikini bra, exposing her nice, though not large, breasts.

As Cathy continued to talk with her, Deb was looking at Bren’s mother with appreciation. She was so nice and so easygoing. So cool and willing to do whatever she felt like. Cathy also had a nice body, Deb thought. It was a bit like Brenda’s, and their tit size was similar, but there was a sexy maturity to Cathy that made her sexier than her and Bren, she thought. She seemed to give off a sexual vibe as well, and for a moment, she wondered if Cathy would be anything like Brenda in bed.

Cathy continued talking for a bit, and then, in an easy-going way, invited the girls to join her topless, “Hey girls, don’t be shy. Let’s show the sky just how good all of us look. Why don’t you all join me and take off your tops too? It’ll be fun to get a bit wild and crazy. What do you say?”

Cathy gave a pointed look to her daughter that ensured that Brenda would get the hint that this wasn’t asking but telling her. As for Brenda, she realized that she would like to get naked with Deb, and with her mom sanctioning it, why not? Wordlessly, she took off her top.

Debbie was surprised at the bold naughtiness of Brenda’s mom and wasn’t quite sure what she should do. But when Brenda removed her top, Deb decided that it would not only be polite to join them but that it would be wild and naughty fun. She had never gone topless outside before, or with other people present, and the idea of being this wild turned her on. So off came her top with a laugh and giggle.

Cathy assessed Debbie’s cute little A-cup tits and decided that they were deliciously innocent and sexy. They reminded her of her first girl-on-girl experience when she was a teen of a certain curious age just like them.

“Look at us girls. I think we are three of the sexiest girls there are. Don’t we all look hot! If the boys could see us now, they’d be going crazy. But since this is our little fun secret, we can just imagine how we would drive them crazy. Well, especially you two young girls. An old lady like me? Maybe not so much,” Cathy said with a wink.

With that, they all laughed and giggled together, and Brenda told Debbie that Dave seeing her like this would make his cock hard. Cathy told both teens that either of them naked would be a boy’s wet dream. Finally, they settled down to bask in the sun.

After a while, Cathy flattened the lounge chair and turned over onto her stomach. As she did so, she removed her bikini bottoms. This went unnoticed by the girls with their eyes closed behind their sunglasses.

Debbie’s reverie was broken by Cathy handing her a tube of lotion, “Debbie, will you be a dear and rub this on my back for me?”

It was when Debbie sat up that she noticed with surprise that Cathy was now entirely nude.

Sensing Debbie’s shock (and smiling inwardly), Cathy told her, “Oh sorry. I wanted to get an all-over tan and don’t want my butt too white. You’re okay with that aren’t you?”

Debbie couldn’t say no, to the request phrased that way, so she just decided to suck it up and comply with Cathy’s request. It never dawned on her why Cathy didn’t ask her daughter.

Kneeling at Cathy’s side, Debbie squeezed out the lotion and applied it to Cathy’s warm skin on her back and shoulders, rubbing it in nicely for her. It was a warm and very personal touch and Cathy cooed appreciatively, making Deb feel good.

Cathy had her head turned towards Debbie and was very much enjoying the view of her small tits, only inches away from her mouth. As she lay there, Cathy fantasized about what it would be like to kiss and suckle them.

When Debbie finally had her back done, she hesitated a bit before she rubbed it onto Cathy’s nicely rounded ass. She ended up just getting the tops of them only.

Sensing that, Cathy told her, “Don’t be shy, I’m just a girl like you. I want you to go ahead and rub it on my bottom and down my legs too. I won’t bite! I like the way your hands feel as they massage my body, so please keep going. Don’t be shy, rub the lotion in everywhere, and don’t worry about getting too personal. It’s fine.”

With this, Debbie screwed up her courage and began to massage Cathy’s sexy ass cheeks with the lotion, even going down into her butt crack. Soon she was, of necessity, working close to Cathy’s pussy, which she noticed was shaved bald. She rubbed Cathy’s thighs and ass quite close to her pussy, between her slightly spread legs, a little nervous that Cathy might think she was going too far. However, all Cathy did was coo words of encouragement to Debbie. Deb had a hard time imagining her mom letting a girl do this to her.

To her surprise, she felt herself getting turned on by massaging this sexy older woman. She had a good enough view of her pussy to imagine what it would be like to lick. It seemed different from Brenda’s, more pronounced and the lips were bigger. She even began to wonder if this was how Brenda knew so much about girl sex. Was her mother having sex with her? It seemed preposterous, yet Cathy was very sexual and very attractive and seemed to know how to get you to do things you wouldn’t ordinarily do—like massaging a naked woman while you, yourself, are topless!

As Brenda watched these events unfold, she was both jealous and intrigued. She fully understood her mom’s bisexuality, and that her mom was in the act of seducing Debbie. In her mind, her mom was hers only, and Debbie was only hers to have sex with. This upset the balance. Calming herself, not to make a scene, Brenda then remembered that her mom always told her that if she liked a person, it was okay to show that through sex. That sex was for fun.

She knew now that her mom had this type of sex with other women, and it didn’t affect her feelings for Brenda. She wasn’t trying to steal Debbie, she was just planning on “initiating” her. After all, she couldn’t possibly know that her daughter and Deb had already had sex with each other a couple of times.

As Brenda was thinking these thoughts, her mother looked directly at her and winked. Then she mouthed the words, “I love you,” to Brenda.

This softened Brenda’s heart toward her mom. She wasn’t trying to steal Debbie but was trying to seduce Debbie into the idea of girl-on-girl sex. For both of their benefit. There was no doubt that her mom wanted to have sex with Deb, but it was now apparent that she was trying to set up Debbie to have sex with her too. And probably first. Of course, her mom had no way of knowing that had already happened (or so she thought).

Brenda then had a brazen idea. Standing up, she grabbed the lotion and began to apply more to her mom’s back as Debbie was rubbing her upper thighs.

“Oh, girls!” Cathy blurted out in surprise, “My body is being attacked by teenage hands!”

Wiggling under the onslaught of both girls' hands, Debbie’s hand inadvertently was pushed against Cathy’s pussy. And Cathy closed her legs, trapping it there for a minute, though seemingly unknowingly. It seemed to Debbie that Cathy was wet down there.

Finally, Cathy broke free and turned over, exposing her naked front and pussy to the girls, unashamedly, taunting them, “You can’t get me now!”

“Wanna bet, mom!” was Brenda’s reply.

And with that, both girls attacked Cathy with their hands, rubbing her tits, stomach, and thighs as they squirted cold lotion on her warm body. Cathy was satisfied with the way Debbie didn’t pull away from her pussy or tits immediately, and also noticed that one of the girls gave her pussy a couple of rubs during the melee, though she wasn’t sure which girl it was.

Finally, with all of them giggling, they gave up on Cathy and sat back in their respective chairs. Smiling all around at their silly fun.

Directing her smile at Debbie, Cathy said, “Debbie, you have such a beautiful body. The boys are going to love you! I hear you have a boyfriend—have you done it yet with him?”

This would seem to be a loaded, and very shocking question coming from a mom, but Cathy seemed more like a cool big sister. One who thought that it would be great for Debbie to have sex. So, thus disarmed by Cathy’s charm, Deb admitted that she was still a virgin.

Debbie replied, “No, unfortunately, I haven’t. I’m still a virgin. He started to have fun with me a while back, but my mom caught us and now he must be scared because he stopped trying. Is it okay for me to want to have sex with a boy at my age?”

Cathy was consoling and supportive, “That’s too bad. You are a beautiful girl and I think you would enjoy sex with the right boy. And yes, it's normal for a girl your age to want to have sex. I was doing it when I was your age. You just need to pick the right boy, and the way Brenda talks, Dave is the right one. I know his mom, Jan, and she is a nice woman. He comes from a good family.”

“I’m a little scared,” Debbie admitted, “what if I’m not very good? And I have such small boobs. What if he doesn’t like those? Boys always like big boobs better don’t they?”

“You’ll be fine, Debbie. And your boobs are fine too. No boy in his right mind will turn you down because of that. They are cute and sexy. Dave will love them, trust me. If you have any questions about sex or want some pointers or instruction, or even birth control, I’d be glad to help,” said Cathy with an encouraging smile.

Sometime later, Cathy broached a new subject.

“I do photography, just like my husband, and you are very photogenic. I would love to take some pics of you that highlight just how sexy you are. And of course, I want pics of you and Brenda together. Would you be interested in that Debbie,” Cathy asked.

“Yeah, I guess so. It might be fun to pose like you see girls do in the magazines (exactly which magazines, Debbie omitted), so sure. Let’s do it,” was Deb’s reply.

Cathy went in and grabbed the camera and came back outside. Debbie and Brenda had put their bikini bras back on, but Cathy remained nude.

“Don’t mind me, girls, I’m a nudist at heart,” was her explanation,

“Okay, stand over here and pose like this,” was Cathy’s command as she showed them the pose she wanted.

Debbie and Brenda did several poses together and apart. As the shoot progressed, Cathy posed them together, touching each other and even posing like they were about to kiss. Each set is slightly more intimate than the previous one. Finally, Cathy suggested they take their tops off again and pose.

Debbie was feeling so grown up and adult-like, posing like a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, now she was intrigued by posing topless, just like the girls in her dad’s dirty magazines that she looked at. Doing that would make her feel like a hot, sexy, worldly model instead of an awkward teen.

To ease any tension, Cathy set the camera on a tripod and set the self-timer. Then she placed herself in the shot with her arms around both girls, smiling into the camera. It was so fun that they did a couple more of these trio poses.

Doing this, Debbie was becoming aroused by Cathy’s beautiful nude body as she moved around taking, and posing in the pics. Cathy was just such an amazing mom, and so cool! And, admittedly, so sexually attractive.

Finally, Cathy had the girls pose topless as a pair, then shot Bren alone. Bren had got into the naughty spirit of things, and on her last one, pulled her bottom down in front, exposing her pussy at the last minute. Debbie giggled and Cathy rolled her eyes, telling Brenda, “You are such a little show-off, Miss Hot Little Pussy!”

Next...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments