Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kathy, Sarah, Teresa And Kate’s Adventures Continue

"Two mother-daughter duos have an eventful weekend together"

21
3 Comments 3
2.7k Views 2.7k
9.6k words 9.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is part three of Kathy's Adventures. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!!!"

It was 10:00 a.m. that following Saturday morning when Kathy rubbed her eyes open. The sun was streaming into her bedroom. She looked over at Sarah who was still sleeping and smiled. Her bottom was still sore and she loved it.

Kathy had found her kindred sister and the only thing she was lamenting was the fact that it took this long for them and their moms to connect with each other. Both she and Sarah would be going off to different colleges in the coming months. She decided that they had to make the most of their limited time together and hoped Sarah felt the same way.

Kathy got up and looked at her naked bottom in her full-length mirror. She felt the ridges that were still there from the switching. They looked exquisite. Kathy headed to the bathroom to pee, wash her face, and brush her teeth. As she was doing that, Sarah had woken up and headed to the bathroom as well. Sarah wrapped her arms around Kathy’s waist and kissed her cheek moments after Kathy had rinsed her mouth.

“I love the feel of our naked skin touching each other,” said Kathy and she turned around so they could both fully embrace each other in a warm hug.

Right after Kathy kissed Sarah on the cheek she broke their embrace. Sarah sat down on the toilet and Kathy stayed in the bathroom to watch her pee, wash her face, and brush her teeth. There were no inhibitions between the two of them anymore. They had gotten in sync at a rapid pace since yesterday morning.

“I feel so content this morning,” said Kathy. “My whole mind and body have been awakened to a new way of life and I love it. The best part is sharing this with you my kindred sister Sarah.”

“Kindred sister,” said Sarah. “I love that description of our relationship Kathy. I have never felt closer to anyone else in my life. Getting spanked and being naked together only makes it better.”

“I agree,” said Kathy. “I really enjoyed sharing last night’s spanking experience with you. Also, I do not want to wear clothes at all today. I wonder if my Mom will let us stay naked until we have to get ready to go to your house. Also, your bottom looks gorgeous with those switch marks.”

“Your bottom looks marvelous too,” said Sarah as they both giggled at their descriptions of each other’s thoroughly spanked bottoms.

They hugged each other again and then decided to head downstairs to the kitchen without putting any clothes on to see how Kathy’s Mom would react. They were still giggling as they stepped into the kitchen and that is when they saw Teresa sitting at the table typing away on her laptop.

Teresa looked up from the screen and said in a stern voice, “Why are you still naked young ladies? Do you want everyone to see you that walks by our house?”

“We did not think of that Mom and we are so sorry,” said Kathy in a very earnest tone. “All we thought about was the fact that we love being naked and wanted to stay that way for as long as possible today.”

“That’s true ma’am,” said Sarah in a contrite voice.

Teresa smiled and said, “I liked that you used ma’am again Sarah. That shows a level of respect most young people do not possess. You should also call Kate 'ma’am', too, Kathy. Now, let me see your bottoms. I want to look at our handiwork.”

Kathy and Sarah went over to where Teresa was sitting and turned around to show their bottoms to her. Teresa touched them to feel the ridges of the switching. She was very happy with the results.

“Your bottoms look amazing girls,” said Teresa. “We did an excellent job spanking the two of you. How do you feel?”

“I am in a blissful and happy state of mind and body,” said Kathy as both girls turned around to face Teresa. “I have never felt more loved, protected, and complete. I am so grateful that you agreed to spank me when I got home late a little more than a month ago. Also, I will definitely call Kate ma’am. She deserves that respect.”

“Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart, ma’am, for your guidance,” said Sarah. “I feel the same way as Kathy. My entire body is calm and my mind is clear. Being spanked makes me whole. It is like I can take on the world now.”

“Wow, the two of you have thought about this a lot since last night,” said Teresa. “Both of you do seem more at ease than before. I am glad you set Kate and me up. Sarah, your Mom is such a smart, gorgeous, and very funny woman. Tonight’s dinner will be so much fun. Now as for your nakedness, as long as you keep away from the front of the house I will let you stay this way until we leave for your house Sarah. How does that sound?”

“That sounds great and thank you so much,” said the girls in unison.

“Now girls, I want you to hold onto the edge of this table so I can give you a little reminder spanking,” said Teresa. “Then I will make you two some brunch.”

The girls fake pouted, which made Teresa smile, and did as they were told. Teresa stood up, positioned herself, and then began spanking the girls one after another until she reached eighteen spanks on each of their beautiful curvaceous bottoms. Kathy and Sarah very much enjoyed this reminder spanking. It made their bottoms get sufficiently warm and red.

Teresa admired her handiwork and then said, “Go take showers and by that time the scrambled egg casserole will be ready to eat. You will love this dish, Sarah. It is one of Kathy’s favorites. Now scoot.”

Kathy and Sarah rubbed their bottoms as they scurried away toward the stairs. Teresa picked up her cell phone and texted Kate “Our girls are so adorable. I cannot wait to fill you in with what just happened now when we arrive at your house. It is better to tell you in person and I want our daughters to be there too.”

“I am so looking forward to our get-together,” Kate texted back. “I wish I was not on-call today. Then I would get to spend more time with you. What do you want us to eat tonight since you are getting the take-out on the way here?”

“I wish we could have spent the day together too,” Kathy texted back. “Let’s get Maggiano’s. Let me know what you want after you have looked at the menu. I cannot wait to see you again.”

“You too,” Kate texted back. “I will text you my order information very soon. Also, tell our girls that Kathy can sleep over at my house tonight. I have to go. I just got a work text I have to answer. See you later.”

Teresa put her phone down and smiled. Her day was getting better and better. Now it was time to feed her girls so she started making the scrambled egg casserole. She was already thinking of Sarah as her daughter. This was all moving very fast but that did not worry Teresa at all. She knew as soon as Kate and she were in sync about spanking their daughters the previous evening and then when they kissed each other that they were destined to be together forever. Teresa was eagerly anticipating their future dates and making love to Kate.

The girls quickly entered Kathy’s room and headed to the shower. Kathy was lucky that her bathtub was larger than most. It was one of the best features of this house that all the bathtubs were bigger than the normal size. Kathy and then Sarah stepped into the tub and pulled the curtain closed after Kathy had gotten the water to the correct temperature. They let the water stream all over their bodies for a little bit reveling in the sensation. It felt so good to shower together. Kathy had gotten another loofah sponge out so she could use it to clean Sarah off but first, they had to wash and condition each other’s hair.

“This feels so nice to have you wash my hair,” said Sarah. “I love the sensation of your fingers kneading my scalp. You are better at this than my hairdresser or my Mom. We need to take showers together as often as possible. I really like being cared for in this way.”

“I love taking care of you too and it is so different to be washing hair that is shorter than mine,” said Kathy as she was finishing up. “It is so exciting to be able to share so many intimate things with you. I feel so safe and secure now. It is time to rinse your hair so I can condition it. Then you can wash my hair.”

Sarah put her head under the pulsating shower head. She rinsed out all the soap and then Kathy massaged the conditioner in her hair. Then Sarah started to shampoo Kathy’s hair.

“Your long hair feels so nice in my hands,” said Sarah as she was kneading Kathy’s scalp and working the shampoo into all of her hair. “I like that we have different hairstyles. They suit us to a tee.”

“You are doing an excellent job,” said Kathy. “I enjoy this so very much and yes we need to take showers together as many times as we can.”

Sarah directed Kathy to rinse her hair and then she put the conditioner on it. Now it was time to use the loofah sponges on each other. It was a joy for them to wash each other’s bodies. They took special care when they reached each other’s spanked bottoms and vagina area and they also shaved each other’s armpits and legs. Sarah loved Kathy’s choice of shower gel scent.

“It feels so deliciously naughty for you to be caressing the folds of my vagina,” said Sarah in a moaning tone of voice.

“Your touch down there feels equally naughty,” said Kathy as Sarah cupped her vaginal area. “I do not know where this is going and I do not care. All I know is this is a really fun experience for me and I do not want it to stop.”

“Yes, I love this intimacy we are experiencing together,” said Sarah. “This is all so exciting and feels so forbidden in a way and that makes it even better. Let’s rinse ourselves off and go eat that delicious brunch your Mom is making for us.”

When they were done fully rinsing themselves off they stepped out of the shower. They decided to dry each other’s hair but let the rest of their bodies air dry while they styled their hair. Neither of them wanted to use the hairdryer and instead made their hair presentable enough to air dry. Then they put lotion all over each other’s bodies. This made each of their bodies shiver and pulsate as their hands masterfully rubbed lotion into every inch of their skin.

“This feels wonderful to be pampered by you Kathy,” said Sarah. “I am not sure where this is going but for now, it is great to be this close to you.”

“I agree with you one hundred percent,” said Kathy. “We are forging a unique bond that most people will never experience. I am so happy.”

“I am very happy too,” said Sarah as she kissed Kathy on the mouth again. It was a closed-mouth kiss that also had the potential to be much more down the line. Only time would tell.

After the kiss was broken, Kathy smacked Sarah on the ass and said as she giggled, “You cheeky girl.”

This broke their spell. They peed again and washed their hands and then headed downstairs to eat brunch which they could smell as they were descending the staircase. It was around 11:00 a.m. and their bellies were grumbling with hunger.

Kathy and Sarah burst into the kitchen smiling and laughing in their naked glory. Teresa felt so content in this moment because of her girls' joyous demeanor. She was so glad Kathy had opened up her world when she asked to be spanked and otherwise punished for her misbehavior just over a month ago. Her life was so much more meaningful now that Kate and Sarah were in it and she had her daughter to thank for this development.

“You two are a bundle of energy so let’s put that to good use,” said Teresa. “Kathy go get two towels for both of you to sit on while we eat and Sarah please pour us some orange juice.”

The girls quickly sprang into action and the three of them were sitting at the table in short order. Teresa thought they looked cute doing these small chores without any clothes on. She was getting used to their nakedness.

It should have been weird for Kathy and Sarah to sit at the table eating naked but that was not the case. Teresa marveled at her girls for their openness. They were expressing the most authentic versions of themselves and this would become their norm as they continued into their adulthood.

“Mom, this is so delicious,” said Kathy. “I love that we can make this on the pressure cooking setting. It tastes so much better when it is cooked this way and the cleanup is easier.”

“Yes, this is so yummy,” said Sarah. “You have to give us the recipe, Teresa. I want to learn how to cook more things. My Mom is such a busy doctor and I should be doing more around our house.”

“Thank you so very much, girls and of course, I will share this recipe with you and your Mom my darling Sarah,” said Teresa. “Also Sarah, your Mom said Kathy can sleep over at your house tonight.”

“Cool and also, I love it when you call me darling, Teresa,” said Sarah.

“It is my pleasure, Sarah,” said Teresa. “You are an amazing young woman and I am so delighted to know you and your Mom. Tonight will be so much fun. I texted your Mom and we decided to get takeout from Maggiano’s so we will stop there on the way to your house.”

“That is a great choice for our dinner,” said Kathy. “Sarah and I will make our choices after we finish cleaning up from this wonderful brunch.”

“Sounds good,” said Teresa.

“Mom, in the interest of full disclosure, Sarah and I showered together and it was so much fun,” said Kathy.

“Yes, it was really fun washing each other’s hair and bodies,” said Sarah.

“Oh really,” said Teresa. “Is there anything else you want to share with me?”

“Sarah did kiss me on the mouth but with our lips closed right after we got out of the shower,” said Kathy.

“I did ma’am and it was a way to thank Kathy for all the new things she has brought into my life,” said Sarah.

“You two are adorable,” said Teresa. “Now let’s finish eating before this gets cold. Also, I want you girls to be dressed and ready to leave this house by 4:30 p.m. One more thing, Kate and I decided last night that both of you should write lines 300 times about being late but I think we can postpone that until tomorrow morning when you wake up from your sleepover at your house Sarah. I am sure your Mom will be okay with this and she might like having to critique both of your penmanship.”

“Thank you and yes, ma’am,” said Kathy and Sarah in unison.

When they were done cleaning up the kitchen, Kathy went and got her beach towel out of the linen closet and her iPad so she and Sarah could sit on the couch and choose their dinner items. Teresa smiled at how perceptive Kathy was about protecting the couch. She really was becoming a full-fledged adult and that reassured Teresa immensely.

Once Kathy and Sarah had written down their dinner choices and given the piece of paper to Teresa, they settled in to watch some more of the K-drama they had started separately and chatted about over text message over the past two weeks.

Their nakedness was becoming second nature. Having their boobs be free to move around felt really nice. They instinctively caressed each other’s bodies, paying special attention to their inner thighs due to their previous night’s switching, as they watched their show. Every once and awhile they would shift their positions so their heads would be nestled above the other person’s boobs or in each other’s lap. They would stroke each other’s hair too. It was such an intimate afternoon for the both of them.

Teresa left her girls alone to revel in this moment. She wanted them to be free to express themselves without prying eyes so she spent the afternoon in her bedroom reading and watching her own TV show. The goal was to distract herself so the time would go by faster. She was really looking forward to spending more time with Kate.

It was 4:00 pm and that meant Kathy and Sarah had to pause their TV watching and head upstairs to get dressed. It was almost time to head over to Sarah’s house. They hurried up the stairs and bounded into Kathy’s bedroom to get ready. After they finished freshening up in the bathroom, the two girls chose sleeveless dresses that already had bra support so they would only have to wear underwear and sandals to complete their outfits. They wanted to be as naked as possible while out in public.

When Kathy and Sarah arrived in the kitchen, Teresa said, “You two look adorable in your dresses. I am glad I chose to wear a dress too. Now let’s get going.”

The three women headed to the car and after picking up the Maggiano’s Teresa had already ordered, they headed to Kate and Sarah’s house. The conversations in the car were light and flowed naturally. They were all enjoying themselves and could not wait to have Kate join in on the festivities.

After Teresa...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by generalleia71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments