Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Mike is continuing to help out two girls to get pregnant and also helps his mother."

Mike had just finished fucking Sandra, one of the two women he was trying to get pregnant, when he walked into the kitchen. Still naked and his cock still covered in Sandra's pussy juices and his cum, he saw his mother, Lucy, making breakfast.

"Who is that you were fucking?" Lucy asked.

"That is Sandra. You know one of the girls I told you about."

Lucy looked down at Mike's cock.

"Morning, Sandra. It is alright. I am Mike's mother. I am just making the pair of you breakfast," Lucy shouted.

As soon as she had shouted to Sandra, Lucy got on her haunches, took Mike's cock in her mouth and licked it clean. Lucy stood up in time to see Sandra appear in the kitchen doorway.

"Hi Sandra, sorry if I gave you a fright."

Sandra suddenly realized Mike was still naked in front of his mother. Lucy spotted the look on Sandra's face.

"Do not worry. I have seen Mike naked plenty of times. Remember, he was in hospital for six weeks and needed bed baths. Go on, Mike, get some clothes on."

Mike went to the bedroom and put some clothes on. Lucy had got breakfast ready. The three of them had breakfast together, and then Sandra went home.

The sun was shining, and it was warm outside. Lucy sat on the sofa with Mike, drinking coffee. Lucy was dressed in a summer dress and sandals. The dress had a flower pattern with quite a low neckline that showed Lucy's cleavage. The lower part of the dress had a slit, so with Lucy's legs crossed, one leg was visible to mid-thigh. Mike had put on a T-shirt and a pair of baggy shorts.

"Mike, I do not know how to approach this, but I need a favor."

"What, Mum? You know if I can help, I will."

Lucy explained that if she was going to divorce Bob, she would need to pay legal costs and recover the costs, but she did not have the money to start the proceedings. Mike told her that almost all of his insurance money was invested in the house and flat. He told her he would have plenty of money to help once the house was sold.

"How soon do you want to start?"

"Right away, Mike. Watching him go off nearly every week with his assistant is not doing me any good."

"Hang on, Mum. Let me make a couple of calls."

Mike entered the spare room, found the needed numbers, and made two phone calls. Mike returned to his mother.

"Right, I have sorted out however much money you need."

"What?" asked Lucy.

"I have checked with my solicitor. He wanted to buy it when it was finished. I called the builder and asked how much it would cost to finish the house. I have sold the house at the price minus the cost to finish it to my solicitor. He will do all the paperwork required and transfer the money by the end of the week, so there is plenty of money for legal costs."

"Are you sure, Mike?"

"Yes, of course I am."

Lucy leaned over and kissed Mike. As their kiss intensified, Lucy slipped her hand inside the waistband of Mike's shorts. Her hand cupped his balls and then his growing shaft. Mike undid the buttons on Lucy's dress and then lowered his head to suck on her exposed nipples, taking each one into his mouth, sucking on each one, and flicking them with his tongue as they got harder. Lucy stood up and pushed the straps of her dress off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. She slipped her fingers into the waistband of her thin white and pushed down over her hips.

Mike stood up in front of his naked mother. Lucy quickly lowered Mike's shorts as he removed his T-shirt. Lucy held Mike's hand and guided him to the bathroom. She turned on the shower, and once the water was warmed, accompanied under the cascading water.

Lucy tenderly washed Mike's body all over, from head to foot. Her hands carefully cleaned his scars and then slowly caressed his cock and balls before handing the scrunchie to Mike. Mike washed his mother, letting the suds run over her breasts and down her body, and then gently washed her back.

The pair dried each other, and then Lucy led Mike to his bed. Lucy threw the duvet on the floor and then lay on the bed. Mike climbed on top of her. They kissed slowly and tenderly. Mike's hands ran up Lucy's body until his hands cupped her breasts. His fingers teased Lucy's erect nipples. Lucy had her hands on Mike's back, her nails digging into his skin as they embraced. Lucy reached between their bodies, her hand finding Mike's stiff cock, which was already pushing against her belly. Lucy parted her legs wider and guided Mike's cock into her wet pussy.

"Mike, make love to me."

Mike slowly slid his cock into Lucy. He rocked his hips repeatedly with long, slow, deep movements. Lucy lifted her legs and wrapped them around Mike.

"This feels so good. Your cock is perfect."

Mike continued to slowly increase his rhythm. His hips were going back and forth faster. With each thrust, Lucy dug her nails in harder.

ElyassdickTsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElyassdickTsTS

"Yes, Mike."

Mike was reaching his climax as Lucy pulled Mike hard into her. Lucy's legs tightened around Mike as they orgasmed together. Mike sent spurts of cum into Lucy's pussy as she gripped his cock with her pussy.

"Stay there," she whispered.

Mike did not move and felt himself going limp inside his mother. Lucy pulled Mike's head to hers and kissed him intently.

"I love you so much, Mike."

They lay on the bed, naked, just savoring the moment. Lucy broke the moment by telling Mike she had to go. Lucy quickly showered while Mike dressed and made them both a drink. Lucy said that she would be in touch shortly.

Over the next few weeks, Mike finalized the house sale and got quotes to finish the flat. He had got new customers to work with, and the first had been extremely happy with the progress.

Once again, it was the time of the month to see Cathy and Sandra. Mike suggested that it would be easier to move in with them for about ten days instead of having them over at his flat as it was having the remaining remedial work done so he could put it on the market. Cathy and Sandra agreed that having Mike in the house would make it easier for them.

Mike had been staying at Cathy and Sandra's house for three days when Cathy had first walked into his bedroom and announced it was her time. Once Cathy and Mike had had sex, Cathy returned to her own bed. This routine was followed two nights later. Another two days passed before it was Sandra's turn.

Mike did not like to be pampered, so he helped the girls with all the chores and cooking. It made the living arrangements more pleasurable. Work had asked Mike if he could work from home as the office was being decorated for two days.

Instead of Mike having to leave the house before seven in the morning, he decided to have a lie-in. He was not totally asleep when he heard the front door close. He glanced at his watch and knew it was the time when the girls left for work. Mike rolled over, closed his eyes, and slept another thirty minutes.

Mike got out of bed, went to the kitchen, and made coffee. He left it on the side to cool and went upstairs for a shower. The bathroom had a separate bath and shower. Mike brushed his teeth while waiting for the shower to warm up and then got in. The warm water cascaded down over his body, slowly waking him up. He poured shampoo into his hand and then began to wash his hair. The lather was tumbling down over his face, forcing him to keep his eyes closed. He felt a cool draft around his body and then the feeling of another person's hands on his head.

"Morning Mike, let me help," said Cathy.

Cathy ran her hands through Mike's hair and down his body. Mike could feel Cathy's big breasts rubbing against him, her hard nipples pressing on his back, as Cathy's hands cupped his balls and began to stroke his cock. Cathy moved her hand away from Mike's balls and ran her fingers between Mike's ass cheeks, gently teasing his ass.

Mike turned around to face Cathy. They kissed deeply, their tongues deep in each others' mouths. Cathy pressed her body against Mike. Mike's hard cock was nudging against Cathy's belly. Cathy pulled back from Mike.

"Fuck me."

Cathy opened the shower door and pulled Mike towards the bath. Cathy leaned over the tub's edge, her weight supported by her hands as she spread her legs.

Mike stood behind Cathy and guided his cock into her pussy.

"Fuck, you are so wet."

"I was playing with myself before I got in the shower. Give your fucking gorgeous cock."

Mike held Cathy's hips as he pushed his cock deeper into Cathy. Mike rocked his hips back and forth with increasing speed. Mike's balls slapped against her as he fucked her harder.

"Spank my ass."

Mike let go of Cathy's hips and slapped Cathy's ass cheeks. With each slap, Cathy let out a little moan.

"Harder, spank me!"

Mike spanked Cathy harder. Each spank sent a wave over Cathy's ass cheeks and made them start to turn red.

Cathy pushed her hips back towards Mike with each thrust. She moved one hand of the bath and began to rub her pussy as Mike continued to fuck her.

Mike felt Cathy's pussy began to grip his rigid cock. Cathy let out a long, deep moan as Mike came inside her, and her own orgasm hit her.

Cathy stood up, making Mike's cock slip out of her. Holding Mike's hand, she pulled him back into the shower. They washed each other's bodies under the water. Once they had finished and towel-dried, Cathy held Mike's hand and walked him to her bed.

"Let's go back to bed for the morning."

Published 
Written by ReligousEagle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments