Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Molly's Family Pt 2

"Grandpa takes Molly's anal cherry and shows her that real men fuck each other"

52
13 Comments 13
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

It had been a week since Molly's dad, Rick, had taken her cherry. Molly still couldn't believe she was lucky enough to be included in her parents' sex life. She had been watching their home movies while masturbating and it finally happened for real.

Molly was lying in her parents' bed with eyes closed when she felt her dad's cock poking at the cleft of her bum. Rick whispered, "Is my baby girl awake?" Molly smiled and nodded. She felt his arm slide around her and his fingers wiggle between the lips of her pussy. Molly knew she was already wet - her pussy seemed to be permanently leaking these days. She thrust her bum back to meet her dad's pelvis. Rick began humping her from behind.

Molly parted her thighs and Rick slipped his hard cock into her pussy. He gently rocked his hips, his cock sliding in and out of his daughter's sweet cunt. They were trying not to wake Sara but she heard the gentle squeak of the bed springs and felt the rocking. Not wanting to be left out, she quickly flipped around so Molly could lick her pussy while she licked her daughter's hole and her husband slid in and out. Sara loved a sloppy pussy and had come to discover that Molly seemed to nearly always be wet.

Rick grunted, "I'm gonna come, baby girl. Daddy's going to shove his load in you. Are you ready? Do you want me to cum?"

Molly nodded, "Please, please cum inside me, Daddy. Shoot your cum in me!"

Rick let go and felt his orgasm wash over him. His cock throbbed and pulsed and semen flowed out the tip of his dick and into his daughter. Sara tasted the father-daughter cream on her tongue as she kept licking and sucking, helping to bring Molly to orgasm. Sara continued to lap at the cream as it seeped out around her husband's dick that was still firmly seated in Molly's pussy. Molly, not wanting to leave Sara out of the fun, began thrusting two fingers into her mom's pussy while she suckled her clit.

Sara, without warning, squirted her orgasm all over Molly. Undaunted, Molly continued to stroke and suck her mother's pussy until Sara finally begged her to stop. The trio laid in bed panting for a few minutes and then finally Rick suggested they all go into the shower together to clean up.

*****

Sitting at breakfast, Rick casually mentioned that Grandpa Henry would be coming over today. Molly's ears pricked up when she heard that. "Grandpa's coming? Do you think he'll want to fuck me?" she asked excitedly. Rick smiled.

"Oh I think so, Baby. I told him how much fun we've been having and he wants to make sure he gets some fun too."

Molly could hardly wait for her grandfather to arrive. She had learned over the last few days that her grandfather had some different tastes in sex than she had thought he would have. He was a kind, sweet man who apparently loved rough anal with other men. Rick had shown her a video of the Sunday Morning Sex Club he hosted every week. Molly had thought that her and Dad and Grandpa went for coffee and breakfast together; it turns out they and a number of other men met in Grandpa's basement to have rough, raw sex.

Molly had watched her father and grandfather suck, lick, and finger each other's bums before ramming their hard dicks into each other's asses as well as with 5 or 6 other men. She had been shocked and turned on by watching the men fuck. She couldn't wait to see her Grandpa today.

******

The front door opened and a man of 70 stepped in. Henry was in good shape for any age and was considered a Silver Fox by many women's standards. Henry and his wife who had passed away nearly 20 years ago had always had an active and unconventional sex life and he continued to enjoy that even after she passed. Henry was known to fuck men and women of all ages, shapes and sizes and in addition to his Sunday morning men's orgy, he frequently hosted sex parties of all themes.

starflirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
starflirt

Now that his granddaughter was of age and interested, Henry had been horny and unable to satisfy his desire for her perfect young tits and to take her anal cherry with anyone and anything else. He had to have her. Before he even announced that he was there, Henry began stripping his clothes off. He walked into the living room stroking his already hard cock. "Grandpa!" Molly shouted and leaped off the couch where she was fingering herself. "You came!" Henry went over to the young girl and palmed her soft breast. He rolled a nipple between his fingers and kissed his granddaughter on the mouth.

"Of course I came. Your Daddy said I get the privilege of popping your anal cherry. I've been so hot and horny all week thinking about it, My Girl. I can't seem get my cock to go down!" Just then Sara and Rick came in, both still naked. Each one leaned in for a passionate kiss with Henry. Rick lingered a little longer with his father and Molly saw her Dad slip his hand down to stroke Grandpa's boner.

Henry left his son's hand on his cock and he started to finger Molly's pussy. She was puffy and wet from waiting for her grandfather to arrive. Sara, not wanting to be left out, slid to her knees and began sucking Rick and Henry's cocks, alternating between them. Henry kissed Molly, tonguing her deep. The group instinctively knew to move over to the couch. The men pushed the women into kneeling on the couch and began to lick and feather their tongue over the rosebud openings of their anus. Molly was overcome with sensations and excitement but knew she had to try and relax.

Henry left her rosebud dripping and gently used a finger to apply pressure to his granddaughter's anal opening. Molly hiccupped a gasp and after a moment or two of rubbing, he dipped his finger just to the first knuckle. Slowly he worked just the tip of his finger in her. Then without warning he pushed in further and stroked. He continued this until his entire finger was stroking her ass.

Rick passed his father a bottle of lube and Henry generously coated his throbbing cock and Molly's asshole. Gently as he could, Henry slipped his dick into his granddaughter's ass. She let out a moan of pleasure and fullness. Molly looked back to see her Grandfather stuffing her with his dick and caught sight of the pride and lust on her father's face as he bum fucked his wife while watching his father bum fuck his daughter. The scene was so lewd and hot that none of them lasted very long. Molly nearly screamed her orgasm and Henry shot his milky cum deep inside her asshole. He stood with his cock still sheathed in Molly's ass while they tried to catch their breath.

Rick and Sara also both came, grunting and moaning. Sara was frigging her pussy furiously while Rick watched his daughter beside them. Henry's cock slipped out and a gush of his sticky cum with it. Rick, unable to resist, bent to lap up the anal cream. Molly shook, feeling sensitive after her orgasm. When she was cleaned up, Rick and her joined Sara and Henry in a heap on the couch. They touched, fondled and savoured one another, waiting to catch their breath so they could do it all again.

Published 
Written by Veronica_Nightfire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments