Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Competitive Twin Sisters, Part Three

"The girls help big brother out of a jam"

54
6 Comments 6
5.0k Views 5.0k
3.6k words 3.6k words

I can not believe my luck and sometimes think my life is jinxed. Apart from my loving twin sisters who keep my spirits up when times are hard. Not to mention my hard dick! I had been confined to bed for at least two weeks because of two broken hands and two broken feet.

I finally held down a job after leaving the army and was employed as a painter and decorator. Old man Smithers had graciously given me the job but would you believe it, I fell from the ladder and fell twenty feet. To top bad things off, I had just begun to have a steady girlfriend, but she showed me her true colours and dumped me after the accident. Now, amid England's heatwave, I was being nursed by my Mother, who thought I was still six years old rather being in my mid-twenties.

"Time for your evening bed bath, my love."

With my hands heavily bound in plaster casts, it had been impossible for me to fully look after myself, if you get my drift. And despite my unfortunate predicament, and having had no sex in over a week, I found myself with a persistent erection. How I missed Tricia. We used to do it every chance we had. Now I had to endure the indignation of being cleansed in bed, and still, I could not hide my constant arousal.

"Sorry, Mum," I said as she soaped up my nether regions. Including my formidable eight-inch boner.

"Don't fret. You're young and virile. I would be concerned if you didn't have a stiffie. Now hush."


When I was alone, I tried to relieve the tension by lying on my side and humping the rucked-up sheet, but to no avail. I had then used two pillows, one atop the other, and attempted to slide my dick in and out, but there had been no satisfactory friction.

"I just have to get myself off, or I'll go crazy!"

x

I was awakened the next morning by the sound of the curtains being pulled back and the flood of warm sunlight that came in through the bay window. I glanced over in that direction and saw one of my twin sisters smiling at me.

"Good morning, babykins. I hope you are feeling better. I'm sorry to wake you, but it is eleven o'clock."

"Mindy?" I shifted in bed and looked at my younger sibling with blinking eyes.

She was a pretty thing with straight blonde hair, pink lips, and sparkling blue eyes. Her light print dress barely covered her medium-sized, but quite adequate breasts. She wore a pair of three-inch heeled sandals which gave her shapely calves a nice turn. All in all, a nice young filly.

"I'm Cindy, you silly bean. Mmm, eleven. Doesn't time fly when you're stuck in bed for a boring fortnight? I was going to ask how you were feeling, Mister Grumpy! But, I get the picture."

"It's alright for you and Mindy. You can go out and see anyone you want. I'm going out of my mind in here."

"Ahh, poor baby. Let me plump up your pillow."

Apart from the Queen sized bed, the room had sparse furnishings and no television. There was one large bay window along one side, designed to let in the morning sun. After two years in the army, Mother had chucked out most of my stuff that was worthless or old. I looked up at Cindy as she fussed about me. My eyes widened when she bent forwards and the hem of her dress lifted. I could easily make out her bush of fair pubic hair through her sheer panties. I emitted a low groan and the thin sheet covering my nakedness tented at groin level.

"Heavens! Keith! Shouldn't you do something about that?"

She pointed a well-manicured nail at the raised sheet.

"Yeah, I wish!" I scoffed as held up my two covered mitts. "I've not been able to pleasure myself for weeks. I'm going mad here!"

"Well, I'm sorry and all that, but there's not much we can do about that. Is there?"

"What about calling a prostitute?"

"Keith! What WOULD mother think? The answer's no on that count."

I pretended to sulk, and, as I turned in bed, the sheet lifted up to reveal my bare genitals and rampant hard-on. Cindy licked her lips, unable to avert her gaze.

"Look, Cindy. We're family. Give me a break here and just touch it. I'm begging you. It's not like you haven't done so before."

For a tense moment, my sister looked out of the window and I gulped hard as I saw her exquisite body filtered through her thin cotton dress as a mouth-watering silhouette.

"I'll just touch it. No more. I'm in a hurry,"

"Cheers."

Cindy approached the bed and turned down the sheet. She regarded my swollen member with big blue eyes. She traced a line up the one big blue vein that seemed to pulse as I breathed.

"Oh, god!"

I gasped as my dick responded to the light contact by twitching and swaying. I snapped back and stared up at the ceiling. She saw me shiver as she gripped the rock-hard shaft in her tiny fist. She bent forward at the waist and pointed my knob this way and that. She squeezes me as she exhibited my erection closer to her face. I had been stiff all week, and yet I swore my cock was even bigger than before.

"How is that?"

"Good!" I whispered with a dry throat. "Just squeeze it a little harder."

"Like this?"

"Hnnng!"

I kicked my legs out and bumped my bandaged feet together. Cindy stroked my aching organ, skinning back the foreskin as her hand traversed the length. My heart was pounding in my chest, and my entire body became awash in perspiration. I looked up to see my younger sibling casually wanking my hose with a fascinated stare. As I grit my teeth, I came perilously close to the peak of orgasm.

"Okay. Enough."

"Wh...what? No! Why?"

"Keith. I simply cannot do anymore for you. I have to go. I'll see you later."

"Cindy! You can't leave me half-cock. It's, it's. Immoral!"

The door closed and I was left to suffer alone.

x

I drifted in and out of sleep that night, but I was wracked with sweat and frustration. I looked at the clock on the bedside table. Three in the morning and still thirty-three degrees. Fuck this weather. My engorged member brazenly pointed straight up to the ceiling in silent torment. The August Supermoon lit the bedroom in a bright yellow hue, causing mad shadows to dance across the walls as it made its elliptical orbit. The air was hot and sticky and I prayed for a slight breeze. The window was open but it gave no relief. I breathed heavily, oppressed by the heat. This was ridiculous, I thought.


"Keith?"

The door opened a crack and one of the twins peered in the darkened bedroom. Even from this point of view, I saw that she must have just gotten out of bed.


"Cindy?"

She entered the room in her bra and panties, her light hair tied back in a ponytail. I had a mental flashback and recalled the countless times I had pulled on it and teased her when we were children.

"I'm Mindy. Cindy told me about it before. What a bitch! I can't sleep in this heat, so I'll finish off what she started."

I could see her bosom rise and fall as she breathed. Without another word, my sister reached out and gingerly wrapped her fingers around my hardened shaft.

"Your cock is so hard."

Her hand felt damp as she stroked me with a firm up-and-down motion. I gasped and closed my eyes as she tugged away at my stiff pecker.

"Oh, yes. Please, please rub my dick!"

Mindy used her left hand to fondle my scrotum as she twisted her right in an anti-clockwise jerk on my length.

"This is nice," I said shamelessly in the throes of a blessed escape from mental torture.

In the moonlight our eyes met as I gurgled in pleasure and a little indignity. With my hands and feet covered up, I must have looked totally ridiculous in the eyes of my sibling, but still, she continued to wank me off.

"You needn't be gentle, sis. You won't hurt me by rubbing harder."

"Any better," she asked as her grip tightened.

"Much. You're a good sister, Mindy. I love you."

"I love you too, babykins."

She smiled sweetly as she sat on the edge of the bed and purposefully beat my meat.

"Now, don't hold back because I haven't all night."

"I don't think I could even if I wanted to."

She saw my bell end bloated and purple as it prepared to erupt. She sped up her jerks, working rapidly along the vein-popping shaft. I was reduced to making pathetic whimpers and groans as my hips thrust up into her moist fist.

"Come on. Come on. Cum now."

I pushed up higher and harder as she squeezed harder. My cock pulsated and spasmed as I ejaculated. Thick ropes of cum sprayed Mindy's hand and belly as she kept on wanking me hard. I panted and twitched until the final drops of semen dribbled into the palm of her hand. With tender care, she toweled me off and waited with me until I eventually drifted off into a contented sleep.

"Poor lamb."

She kissed me on the cheek and left.

x

"I see you've gained some self-control," Said Mum as she saw my erection tamed.

My aching dick had been reduced to a semi-hard state, thanks to my little sister, and I was able to look Mum in the face as she changed the bed linen. Finally, my broken Samsung Tablet had been returned to me, and I could now relieve some of the boredom. It was a clumsy affair to navigate the touch screen and I gave up after a couple of hours browsing the net. The last site I visited was my favourite X-rated one, and at the drop of a hat, I had yet another raging hard-on.

"This is pure torture."

I waited for either of my sisters to show up, but to my chagrin, they were a no-show. At precisely three AM that night, the door to the bedroom opened again. I lifted my head to see my sister walk briskly to his bed.

"Mindy?"

"I'm Cindy."

I never could tell them apart, and now they had turned eighteen, they were both identical knockouts. I watched the beauty's hips sway and her modest-sized tits bounce invitingly as she joined me on the bed. Her soft bare bottom settled as she leaned in. Again she had on only her underwear together with a pair of white ankle socks. My cock was fit to burst as I ogled her splendid near-naked form.

"Mindy told me that she tossed you off, the smug cow. I'm sorry I didn't see you today. And I'm sorry I left you hanging."

I half listened as my eyes focused on her rounded breasts that threatened to spill out of her bra at any second.

"Anyway, how was your day?"

"Boring and lonely."

"Ah, too bad."

Cindy got onto the bed at the opposite end, lifting her legs up in a seductive manner. She pretended not to notice my burgeoning erection that strained up out of my wiry pubic nest.

"Hey. Remember when we were little and we used to leg wrestle on the bed?"

I laughed as I did recall those times.

"Yes. And I always won."

"Did not!"

"I did!"

"Did." Cindy planted the soles of her feet on top of my upper thighs and tapped them lightly. "Not!"

My cock reared up as my furtive glance focused on my sister's Mound of Venus that sat snugly in her panties not four feet away.

"I...I..."

She continued to tease me with languid strokes of her socks along my upper legs.

"Pl...please!"

"Please what?"

With a wicked grin, she slid down on her back and used her dainty toes to knead my scrotum. My eyes were on stalks as my young sister expertly abused my testicles, turning each one over in between her balled feet. With my feet and hands out of service, I watched helplessly as her right foot slid up and down my twitching shaft.
She curled her foot like a fist and the wrinkles of her sole literally masturbated me.

"Am I winning, big brother?"

"Hmmm!"

Her left foot moved up under my sweaty backside and she used her big toe to worm inside my bum crack. Encased in the cotton, her toes looked divine in the white socks. I looked down as she trapped my rock-hard cock between both feet, resuming a most unusual fellatio. As she moved her feet up and down, she made a slapping crack on my rigid shaft. My mouth hung open as she foot-fucked me faster. Her bottom left the mattress as she splayed her legs and encased my dick in an envelope of cotton. Her panties stretched out over her plump pussy mound and I could see her moistened slit through the sheer material. A welcome sight for sore eyes to a virile young male.

"You're kind of cute in the raw."

"Thanks, sis."

"Now, don't fret. I'm going to help you out some more. What more can a dutiful sister do?"

Cindy sat up and held my stiff pole in a tight grip. She used her tongue to slather all around the flared head, before sucking it into her cave of a mouth. On her knees on the bed, she pushed down on my length and my knob slid inside her mouth.

"Holy shit!"

She inhaled through flared nostrils as she moved down to grab my cheeks with both hands. I responded by thrusting my hips up. Cindy cocked her head back and opened her mouth even wider as she hummed happily on my log, wallowing in the manly taste and smell. When she paused, we heard our Mother's footfalls outside the door.

"Keith? Are you alright? I thought I heard you moaning."

MarahJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarahJones

The door handle turned and I yelled out.

"Don't come in. I'm not decent."

"Are you sure?"

Cindy sniggered as she playfully pulled on my pubes with her fingers.

"Ainggg! I'm okay, I'm okay, ho!"

"Very well. I shan't bother you."

"Oh, you witch"

My sister chuckled and then pursed her lips again and forced them over the business end of my cock. I felt my knob plunge to the back of her throat as she sucked me in further. Her eyes watered as the urge to gag nearly overcame her. She remained still. And then, ever so slowly, she pulled back, leaving indecorous strings of thick saliva trailing from her lips to the tip of my dick.

"That. Is fucking hot!"

Cindy took me back inside her mouth and wanked my shaft at the same time. I made a couple of uncontrollable moans as I began to ejaculate, my cum flowing freely into my sister's mouth.

"Cindy! Cindy!"

She held her pinkish lips tight around my cockhead and swallowed every loose drop until I was spent.

"Okay, I'm...okay." I panted as Cindy opened her mouth wide for me to see my gooey load mixed with her saliva on her tongue.

"I'll just kiss you goodnight."

"No, no. We're good," I grimaced. "Thanks. You're a lifesaver, sis."

x

I didn't see the twins for a couple of days but I did have some good news as my casts were removed the next day and replaced with polyester sleeves which meant I was able to flex my freed-up fingers. Still awake at midnight, I listened to the torrential downpour that broke the oppressive heatwave. As the rain beat loudly on the window, I heard someone enter the room.

"Hello, babykins."

"Mum? Oh, you're all..."

"Naked."

I felt my cock rise as I contemplated the sight of her heavy tits and broad hips. Her almost transparent fine pussy hair hardly covered her mons. Her legs were parted just so and her juiced-up slit appeared invitingly. I gasped audibly when she pushed her middle digit just inside. Her left leg bent lazily at the knee as she basked in the effect her bare body was having on her own son.

"I, am so wet, it's unbelievable. Your Father still can't get it up, and you've made me as horny as hell the last week or so. I'm desperate."

"I did that?"

"Duh! You have a scrummy cock, my lovely. Even better than Dad. And I need it in my cunny."

"But, Mum. My hands. My feet. I can't move all that well."

"Bollocks! You just lie back and I'll do all the work. Just stay hard, okay?"

Her face was one of cute concentration as she carefully placed a pillow under my backside.

"What about the twins?"

She busied herself opening a Durex Ultra Thin condom, which she effortlessly rolled over my bloated knob and down my rigid shaft.

"They're both out."

She nodded at the neatly placed sheath and settled on my lap. I groaned aloud as she rubbed the glans against her damp vulva a few times. I looked into her face as she rocked her bottom and then pushed into me with a heavy sigh.
Even through the thin rubber, I could feel her wetness within.

"You are big, my boy."

She wiggled her hips and continued to slide down my upright pole until I was fully embedded in her muff. We both moaned with delight simultaneously as she sank down all the way.

"Heavens! It's all in!"

The rain hammered on the window as I watched her brush an errant lock of hair that fell across her face. A flash of lightning illuminated the unlit room and highlighted her flawless pale skin. Her long blonde hair framed her bright face, and her blue eyes hypnotised me. How I longed to grab hold of her big bum or play with those rosy-tipped breasts. Damn, these casts. The smell of her body assailed my nostrils, and, as her tits loomed over me, I instinctively thrust up.

"Cheeky sod!"

Her long legs squeezed my thighs as she began to rise and fall, rolling her hips and slamming her derriere into my greasy groin. She fell on top of me and I exhaled noisily.

"Ohhh, oops!"

I popped out of her, and she looked down and adjusted my boner. Once aligned with her succulent entrance, she sank down again, taking me all the way to the hilt. She quickly got her momentum going, gliding up and down...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments