Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter’s Teddy Bear, Part 3

"Things heat up as my daughter’s teddy bear catches all the action."

272
24 Comments 24
10.7k Views 10.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I opened my laptop and checked in on Kira. I was just in time to see Kira pull her dress off and reveal her naked body.

“I had so much fun shopping with Daddy, Teddy. You should have seen it. But the best part was when I got to watch his cock grow in his tight shorts!”

Kira started rubbing her pussy as she gave Teddy a play-by-play from her point of view. I pulled out my cock and masturbated with her as I listened to her describe every detail.

Part 3

I blasted cum all over my chest as I watched Kira masturbate in front of Teddy. I cleaned myself off and decided that I was in dire need of a shower.

The clean towels were kept in the linen closet in the hall, so I threw on a pair of underwear and left my room.

As I walked out of my room I heard a commotion in the laundry room. I turned the corner and saw Kira’s upper body halfway in the dryer and her naked ass squirming about.

“Kira?!” I asked out of concern.

“Help, Daddy! I'm stuck!”

I grabbed Kira’s bare hips and tried pulling but she didn't budge. I stepped back and looked at her beautiful pussy and ass as it shook back and forth. My cock begged me to take advantage of the situation but there was no way I could violate my little girl like that.

“Are you seriously stuck? How did you do that?”

I grabbed Kira by the hips and pulled hard. She didn't budge and instead, I pulled myself into her. My crotch slammed into Kira. I tried again and slammed into her even harder.

The act of slamming my crotch into Kira’s ass was not lost on my cock. It hardened in my underwear and protruded out in front of me.

Before I realized that my cock was leading the way, I pulled again and my hard cock hit Kira’s pussy and slid between her folds toward her stomach.

I froze in place when I realized what happened. My cock was pressed up into Kira’s pussy and I didn't dare move, worried that I'd make the situation worse.

“Ohhh, Daddy. What are you doing? Why did you stop?” asked Kira as her voice echoed inside the dryer.

“You are stuck in there good,” I said, “I can't get you out.”

“Oh. Maybe you need to get a better grip,” Kira suggested, “It's my top half that's suck. That's what you need to pull out.”

Maybe she was right. Maybe I was going about this all wrong. I leaned forward over Kira and wrapped my arms around her. My hands and arms grabbed her by the stomach and I pulled.

Now that I was wrapped so tightly around Kira, I could feel my cock rubbing back and forth through Kira’s pussy lips. My cock grew even harder as I thought about what I was doing to her.

“Mmm, it’s not working. Try reaching inside the dryer.”

Kira’s moan was unmistakable as the sound reverberated off the small enclosed space.

I released my grip and took a step back. I looked at Kira as I formulated a plan. But my mind was less thinking about a plan to release her and thinking more about the things I could do to her.

Her pussy looked puffy and moist now. And much more inviting to my throbbing cock. I could simply slide my cock right into her pussy and she wouldn't be able to stop me.

But that was wrong on so many levels. There is no way I could violate my daughter like that and I didn't give it a second thought.

After stepping behind Kira, I bent over and pushed my body back into hers. My cock seemed to naturally slide back into place, nestled against her swollen labia.

I placed my hands against her stomach and slowly slid them up her body. When I got to the edge of the dryer, I felt an obstruction. I pressed harder as I tried to get my hands inside the dryer.

The obstacle was warm and fleshy. I felt it move as Kira took a deep breath. That's when I realized what it was. Kira’s breasts had gotten caught on the lip of the dryer opening and now she couldn't get out.

I pushed my hands around the edges of her full tits and worked them down to the front. Her breasts filled the palms of my hands and her hard nipples poked through my fingers.

Lifting hard against Kira’s chest, I smooshed her breasts into her chest and then pulled.

Kira came sliding out of the dryer with force and her ass pushed back right into my crotch. We fell backward to the ground and as I landed on my ass, Kira landed in my lap. My hands were still gripping Kira’s perky tits as I tried to come back to my senses.

Kira looked down at her body and must have seen quite a sight. Her father's hands were on her bare breasts and his hard cock protruded directly up between her naked thighs.

She started cracking up laughing and said, “That was fucking intense! What would you have done if you couldn't get me out.”

I kissed her on the back of her head with relief and said, “I really don't know what I would have done. Please don't scare me like that again.”

I removed my hands from Kira’s breast and she leaned forward and stood up. Her pussy was right in my face. I caught a strong whiff of womanly arousal and wished that Kira would move backward and sit directly on my face.

But instead, she stepped forward and reached back into the dryer. I watched in horror as she put her head in the dryer and slowly pulled out her clean panties.

She then looked back at me still sitting on the ground and said, “Your shirt is done, too.”

She tossed it at me but I was too stunned to move. My shirt landed in my lap and made an obvious tent in my shirt as it rested across my engorged member.

“What are you doing, silly? Are you going to get up?” Kira asked.

I lifted myself to my feet and my shirt fell away to the floor. Kira dropped her panties to the floor and spread her arms wide.

“My hero!” said Kira as she took a step forward and wrapped her arms around me.

I returned the hug by placing my arms around her and my hands rested just above the beginning of her shapely ass. Kira’s breasts pressed into me and my cock was pinned to my stomach and hers.

“Thank you,” Kira said just before rising up on her tippy toes. I felt her body rub up my cock and I just about had an orgasm right there.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

Kira pressed her lips to mine and kissed me, “That's for saving my life,” she said as she lowered back down, rubbing my cock in the opposite direction.

I looked Kira in the eyes and then puckered my lips. Kira rose back up again giving me the sensation I was hoping for. We kissed again before Kira slid back down.

“What was that for?” she asked.

“That is for being the most wonderful daughter in the world and for being safe and sound in my arms,” I told.

Kira smiled and dropped her arms. I dropped mine and then Kira spun around in place. She looked at the pile of panties on the floor and bent over to pick them up.

I received one last view of Kira’s pussy and ass as she scooped the panties off the floor, before standing and walking back to her room.

“I'm going to jump in the shower now,” I told Kira as she was walking away.

“Okay, Daddy,” Kira replied without looking back.

I grabbed a towel from the closet and closed my bedroom door behind me.

I pulled my underwear off and noticed a large wet patch of precum inside. My cock felt better out in the open but it was in need of immediate release. I opted to take care of my shower and my cock at the same time.

Once the warm water was running over my nude body, I grabbed my cock and started stroking it. I closed my eyes and couldn't help but picture Kira hanging out of the dryer in front of me.

I stepped up behind her with my cock in my hand and pushed it into her sopping-wet pussy. I grabbed her by the waist and held on tight as I slammed my cock in and out of her.

I could hear her moans coming from inside the dryer as I ravaged her tight pussy. My orgasm was fast approaching from all of the build-up and when I heard Kira moan, the floodgates released.

“I'm cumming, Daddy!”

“I'm cumming too, baby!”

My thick spunk shot across the shower and splattered against the shower glass.

I squeezed out the last of my cum as I tried to catch my breath. Then I grabbed the soap and washed my hair and body.

Once I was out of the shower I stepped into my room to fully dry off and noticed that my bedroom door was open. I swore that I closed it and wondered if Kira had opened it while I was in the shower.

I closed my door before I finished getting dried off and then got dressed. I had no plans for the rest of the day so I threw on an old pair of shorts and a T-shirt.

Unable to shake the feeling that Kita had been in my room, I grabbed my laptop and sat on my bed.

The screen lit up and I logged into the Nanny Cam website. I scrolled to the recorded videos section and played the latest video.

Kira was in her room putting on a pair of panties. But as soon as she slid them on, she pulled them back off. She tried on another pair and removed them too.

“Oh my gosh! All of my parties have shrunk and now they are all way too small,” she said to herself.

Kira then threw on one of her new summer dresses and then grabbed her teddy bear as she made her way out of her room. She walked down the hall toward my closed door. When she reached my door she knocked on it lightly.

“Daddy?” she called out.

When there was no response Kira opened the door slowly, “Daddy?” she said again, more quietly.

The sound of the shower could be heard in the background. Kira slowly and silently entered my room. She approached the doorway to my bathroom and peeked around the corner.

Teddy could see what she was seeing. I was standing in the shower and stroking my cock.

Kira gasped quietly and backed out of the doorway quickly. She stood just behind the wall for a moment before peeking back around the corner.

She watched me masturbating in the shower. I was facing my body toward her and she had an unhampered view of my actions.

Just then the teddy bear dropped from her grasp and fell to the floor. I could no longer see myself. The camera was now pointing toward the ceiling and up at Kira standing next to it.

I could see up her summer dress and her lack of panties. Kira's hand went between her legs and she started rubbing her pussy while watching me masturbate.

Her hand rubbed harder against her pussy and then she drove two fingers inside. She thrust her fingers in and out of herself as she reached up with her other hand and grabbed her right breast. She pinched and pulled at her nipple through the fabric of her dress.

She moaned and whimpered softly as her hands gave her pleasure. Kira had her eyes glued to me when suddenly I heard myself through the computer speaker, “I'm cumming too, baby!”

Kira had a look of shock on her face and her pussy became visibly wetter. She slammed her fingers into her pussy faster.

I was just about to pull out my cock and touch myself when there was a knock at the door. I jumped up and slammed my computer closed. I put it back in its place before clearing my throat and saying, “Yes?”

“Can I come in?” Kira asked through the door.

“Yes, come in,” I said as I casually sat back down on my bed.

“Daddy, I need you to take me shopping again.”

“Already?” I asked.

“Yes. I need to buy some new underwear. Mine are all too small. I think they shrunk in the dryer.”

“Okay. I will take you shopping again as soon as I have some free time.”

Kira smiled and then spoke again, “I want to wear my new swimsuit in the hot tub tonight. Is that okay?”

“Yes, that's fine,” I told her.

“Thank you. Would you like to join me?”

“Sure. Let's plan to go in the hot tub after dinner.”

“Yay!” Kita squealed and then hopped over to me and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

She then dashed out of my room and asked, “When’s dinner?”

“Soon!” I replied.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments