Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Mom goes away for a few days and asks me to look in on her daughters. This episode was part of a summer of sexual exploration that happened more or less like it's being told."

For days after fucking around the fire pit, my mind played the nasty scene over and over. I was especially enamored with Big Jim's monster cock and my bi-sexual nature was stirring strongly even as I went out of my way to stare at the MILF next door, Debbie, and plot our next liaison.

When the phone rang the caller ID said it was Debbie (her special ringtone was "Hot Stuff"), I was hoping for an invitation to explore her wanton depths. But instead, she was telling me she had to leave town for a few days -- something about work -- and while "the girls" (as she referred to her daughters) did not need babysitting, she was hoping I would look in on them from time to time to make sure they were OK.

"They're good girls, most of the time," Debbie said of her babies, Diana, nineteen, and Dakota, seventeen. "But I worry about boys being a bad influence. So just keep an eye out." And then in a whispered, sexy tone: "I'll pay you for your time when I get back. Promise."

Of course, I said yes. They couldn't be much trouble and I completely understood what kind of bad influence boys could be, especially teenage boys who only have one thing on their minds. Been there. Done that.

Maybe I will do that again, I thought as juices stirred in my groin.

The next day I was out on my back deck, basking in the warm sun, wearing a pair of gym shorts and an old sweatshirt with the sleeves removed. I was pleased when "the girls" came out their backdoor and started a game of catch with the frisbee. They ran back and forth, tits bouncing, ass cheeks undulating, long blonde and black hair flowing back and forth in ponytails. They shouted and they giggled, and they were turning me on.

Finally, I stood up and shouted their way: "Diana. Dakota. When you're thirsty, why don't you come over and I'll get you something."

Diana, the older one with the larger chest and dark hair, looked over and smiled. "Or you can come. I mean come over here. Two against one."

My cock surged in my shorts. Was she taunting? Teasing.

I grabbed a bottle of Scotch from the outdoor bar and headed down the stairs and across the yard. The girls’ mom didn't say anything about me being a bad influence.

Once in the neighbors' yard, I could see the teenagers were working up a sweat and their bra-less breasts were poking through their terry halter tops. I guessed that Dakota, was an A-cup, tiny little tits that needed no support. Her legs were toned, and her thighs were muscular, indicative of her time as the catcher on her high school softball team. I leered as I thought of them wrapped around my ass as I pounded the slick tight tunnel between her legs. Diana was bigger, both in the chest department, and taller, closing in on 6 feet. Her sweaty boobs were nearly the size of her mom's 36 Double Cs. As I stopped a few feet from where they were standing on the patio, I took a swig of the Scotch and offered it to "the girls."

"Your mom asked me to look in on you while she's gone," I said with a smile as Diana took the bottle and tugged at her halter top to keep her tits covered. "I told her I thought you were big enough to take care of yourselves, but in her mind, you are still her babies."

After Diana passed the booze to her little sister, she put her hands on her hips and spoke. "Babies old enough to have babies, if you know what I mean. Besides, we don't need any man checking up on us."

"But if a guys want to party," the smaller of the two said, "well, then that's a different story." She rubbed her crotch and looked at her sister, untying her halter and letting her tiny tits air dry.

"Why don't we go inside so nobody sees," I said.

"Oh, you mean unlike the other night when mom and you were fucking and sucking in the middle of the backyard?" Diana said, leading the way through the garage to the kitchen where I had first encountered their mom's lust.

Dakota let me know she seen our little liaison too. "Well, that was quite a show. And that guy, I don't know his name, did he have a monster dick or what?"

"Jim," I said, telling them the man's name who was cavorting with their mom and me. "I've never seen anything like it either. Do you want me to see if he's available? He loves a good party with pretty girls."

"Oh, hell no," Dakota said. "That cock could split me in two. Diana and I like to play with different things, but I could never imagine a baseball-bat-sized dick inside me."

All this talk was making me hornier as we made our way into the living room. In the middle of the room was a large, soft fuzzy area rug. Dakota was already on her back, pulling her shorts off to expose a very hairy pussy. Blonde was her true color, I saw, and by the looks of her labia, she was already getting excited for what was to come. Or cum.

"Hey Tom," Diana said as she snuggled me from behind, rubbing those naked tits against my back. "Have you ever seen two horny sisters make out?"

She got on her knees to join Dakota on the rug. And before I could say a word, the two of them were exchanging French kisses as their chests rubbed together. Their naked asses pushed back and forth, and they moaned. I kicked off my shorts, took my sweatshirt off over my head and found a seat on the sofa. My dick was at full salute and begging for attention.

Diana, clearly the ringleader of this deviant sex club, looked over at me as she slipped a finger or two in her sister’s pussy.

“Hey big boy, while you are checking on us, why don’t you use that lube on the table and play with that poor little prick of yours. It sure looks like it needs attention,” she said.

I took another shot of the Scotch and did as I was told. I poured some cool clear lotion onto the top of my concrete cock and gripped it.

“Oh fuck, girls,” I said as the two teen cuties went back to their lesbian tryst. “You put on a good show that makes a poor old man like me lose my mind.”

My hand slipped easily from the top of my nine inches to the base. I slipped my well-lubed hand onto my smooth ball sac and squeezed my cum laden nuts.

AbbyMonette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMonette

“Damn it, ladies, give me more before I blast a load,” I managed to say as my stroking picked up speed. “This is sooooo hot.”

Diane released her grasp on her baby sister’s thighs and fell onto her back, knees bent, and legs spread, exposing a neatly trimmed patch of jet-black hair running down the sides of her slit. I thought this was an invitation, but before I could take my place between her teenage thighs, Dakota was there, as if on cue. She swung one thick, muscular leg over her big sister’s head and lowered her pussy to Diana’s face.

In a split second, the blonde sister bent at the waist, and her tongue was lapping at the slick pussy lips of her black-haired big sister.

“Ahhhh,” the girls moaned in unison and settled into the well-practiced routine of mutual lesbian lust.

I was losing my mind and about to lose my load. I let go of my cock and cupped my hairless balls, feeling the weight of the torrent of semen waiting to be unleashed. I reached for the Scotch and took a big gulp, the brown liquid burning down my throat as I watched this amazing live sex show unfolding in front of my spread legs.

"Fuck," one of the girls cried. "Harder, do it harder. And do not stop."

Diana, on her back, kept flexing her legs, out and back and she was pushed closer and closer to an explosive orgasm. I watched as her heaving breasts flushed with blood and her hips lifted off the carpet to push her smooth pussy to her little sister's face.

"Oh, Di, do it," Dakota said, taking a break from the breathless lapping at her sister's womanhood. "You are fucking me so good with your mouth. So much better than mom ..."

Diana took one of her hands from Dakota's hips and spread her ass to expose a tight pink asshole that I swear winked at me. With a gentleness of a kind, Sapphic sister, she inserted her index finger inside her sister's ass and continued an all-out assault on her labia and clitoris. I marveled at how they moved in unison, pleasuring each other with a touch, a taste and a flood of naughty words.

"Cunt. I love it when you taste my cunt."

"Eat me like a fucking whore, you bitch."

I was back to stroking my dick, my hand rotating around the helmet head when I reached the peak. The veins of the pole were bulging, and my balls were tightening. I knew someone was going to crest the orgasmic highway soon.

It was Diana.

"Oh shit, little girl. Here it comes. Keep going," she cried as Dakota's head dropped down to apply even more pressure to her sister's love nest. "Oh yeah. Oh yes. Harder. Harder. Fuck meeeeeeeee."

Her knees were flying back and forth, putting Dakota's head in a vice. Her hips pushed off the floor and I saw juices squirting from her pussy. She was a gusher. She screamed like she was in incredible pain. Her chest heaved and was flushed with blood. She bucked and cussed and slapped her sister's ass.

"Damn it, damn it, ohhhhhh fuck," she said, breathing out in relief and coming to rest, arms flopping down to the ground, legs extending.

Dakota, knowing her big sister and sexual mentor was spent, lowered herself on top of Diana. Not there yet, she was thrusting her hips on her big sister's chest, rubbing herself on the breasts she had been sucking when this fuck-fest began. Diana, tired as she was, did manage to place a couple of fingers inside her sister's well-lubed pussy, which was inches from her face. She pushed in and out, aiming for the G Spot as her sister was nearing the brink of an explosive orgasm.

"Diana, I love you," Dakota said and she continued to rock. "Oh, fucking A ... yessssss." Her feet kicked back, her full body weight landing on Diana, smashing her tiny tits right above her sister's pubic bush. Her face was wet with her sister's pussy juice, and she pulled Diana's legs together as her body tensed. She continued to rub her clitoris against her big sister, humping, convulsing and screaming like a wounded beast. Wave after wave of ecstasy racked her teenage body. After a final, "Fuck me, sister," she rolled off and I could see her glassy eyes, a look of incredible satisfaction spreading across her face.

With both of the girls on their backs and exhausted, I made the next move and stood up. With a fresh spritz of lube on my cock, I stepped over, stroking my rock-hard manhood, preparing to blow a load on these teenage vixens.

"Oh, my dears," I said, staring down at these beautiful examples of young, tight feminine hotness. "I am going to shoot a load all over you. Ready? Fuck it's good ... damn. Who wants some?"

They quickly got to their knees and opened their mouths.

"Me! Give it to me," Diana said.

"Oh no, I want some too. I'm the baby, give it to me," Dakota jumped in, playfully pushing her sister out of the direct line of fire.

I knew there was plenty for both and I kept pumping, my fist a blur as I flew up and down my pleasure pole.

"Oh shit, here it comes. Here it comes. Take my fucking load," I grunted as the semen begin to take flight. It shot out of the end of my cock with speed and power.

"Ahhhh. Take it, you lesbian bitches. Take my fucking cuuummm ... "

The white-hot love juice hit Diana first, right in the mouth. Then I made sure to give a shot to Dakota on the little tits that turn me on so much. I kept pumping and cussing and moaning and the girls kept asking for more. White goo was flying as I threw my head back and screamed.

"Tom, you taste so good. Give it all to us. We love your cum."

Finally, spurt after spurt after spurt, I was finished. My knees were weak, and I slid to the floor. The girls, sticky cum on their torsos, cuddled up on either side and we heaved in relief.

"God damn, ladies. That was great. And I didn't even fuck you."

"Yeah, but mom's not home for a few days," Diana said.

"And don't forget, you promised to introduce us to Jim. With a little practice, we might be able to manage him."

After we shared another shot of the Scotch, I left the teens to get cleaned up and I headed home. I guess I had an orgy to plan.

Published 
Written by Tmac1957
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments