Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We spent the evening in a completely platonic conversation.  I asked her a lot of questions about her thoughts on incest and we had a terrific discussion about societal expectations regarding inter-family sexuality.  We generally had the same views but spoke about varied opinions on how people tend to approach a family member for sex.  Our discussion lasted well into the evening, and we ended up falling asleep on our sides, facing each other in the darkness. 

The complete lack of physical sexual contact settled perfectly well with me since I woke up refreshed in both body and mind.  I slid out of bed and slipped out of Angie’s room to get my shower things.  I walked into our room and gathered my things before heading to the shower.  I snuck over to Hannah’s door and was mildly disappointed that I didn’t hear anything going on from the other side.  I assumed they probably spent the evening talking like Angie and I did.

After my shower, I decided not to put clothes on.  Instead, I snuck over to Hannah’s door again and listened once more for any sounds that would indicate if they were up.  I put my ear to the door and was disappointed when I heard nothing again.  I went to leave when I heard a voice squeak from the other side.  As I continued holding my ear up to the door, I slid my hand down the door until I felt the knob and slowly turned it.

The door opened slowly and quietly until I was able to see the bed inside.  A smile crept across my face when I saw Hannah looking directly at me with a devilish smile on her face.  The scene before me was one I thought only existed in the girl-on-girl porn videos I’d seen before.  Hannah had her legs wide open.  Brandie had one of her legs over and another under Hannah’s legs as they rubbed the lips of their pussies together.

“Scissoring,” I thought to myself.  “I didn’t think this was a thing women really did.”

I snuck into the room and closer to the bed without Brandie sensing my presence.  As I moved closer, I saw my wife had both her hands wrapped around Hannah’s leg, pulling her closer.  By the time I got to the edge of the bed, Brandie noticed me and turned her head.  To her surprise, my hardened cock was pointing directly at her face.  She opened her mouth and maneuvered her face to take the tip into her mouth and sucked the head in and out of her mouth. 

“Well hello, Uncle Frank,” Hannah said between moans.

“Hi, sweetie,” I responded, still watching my dick go just slightly in and out of my wife’s mouth.  I turned and winked at Hannah, so she didn’t think I was talking to Brandie while ignoring her.

Brandie took more and more of me into her mouth in a short time.  Before I knew it, I was getting a full-on blowjob. 

“Fuck, babe.  You suck dick better than anyone!” I told her.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me as she continued.

“I’m not so bad either, Uncle Frank,” Hannah whimpered.

“I wouldn’t know, darlin’.”

“I can fix that!” she announced loudly as she pulled her legs from the pretzel-like form she and my wife were engaged in.  She moved quickly to lie next to Brandie and stared at my shaft as it disappeared into my wife’s mouth. 

“Can I try, Aunt Brandie?” she asked, still staring at my cock

There was something about that whole statement that nearly made me lose my load.  It was a combination of her innocent-sounding voice and that she was asking ‘Aunt Brandie’ if she could suck my dick.  It would be a clip I would replay in my head for a long time to come.

When my cock was as far down my wife’s throat as she could take it, she pressed her lips tightly around the base and guided me out as slow as she could in a show for Hannah.  When the head popped out of her mouth, she wrapped her hands around the base and pointed it in Hannah’s direction.

“He likes it slow and tight.  If you want to make it last, just use your mouth.  He’ll cum quicker if you use your hand, though.”

Hannah licked her lips before opening her mouth wide.  Brandie put her hand on the back of Hannah’s head and pushed it forward to accept my cock into her mouth. 

“That’s it.  Don’t take too much of it in at first.  You have to tease him a little to start,” My wife said looking up at me.

Hannah had no intention of that at all.  She took only the tip into her mouth and flicked her tongue back and forth over it.  Brandie had a single finger and thumb wrapped around the base and began to gently move them back and forth.

“You two are going to make me cum before I want to,” I grunted.

Brandie got up onto her knees and put her mouth right next to my ear.  She sucked my earlobe into her mouth and started whispering dirty things to me as she continued to barely stroke me.

“Look down into her eyes, Frank.”

I did. 

“She’s going to make you cum with that talented tongue of hers.”

“Hell yes, she is,” I moaned.

“Do you want to fuck her first?” she whispered softly.

I nodded as my eyes were still locked with Hannah’s.  Brandie kissed the edge of my ear as she also looked down at Hannah.

“Get on all fours, sweet baby,” Brandie ordered her.

Hannah released my cock and turned around. 

“Isn’t that a beautiful pussy?” my wife asked.

I turned and pressed my lips against hers.  She immediately opened her mouth and met my tongue with hers.  We shared a quick but hotly passionate kiss as her hand stroked the entire length of my cock.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” she hissed in my ear when the kiss was broken.  “Do you want this hard dick in her pussy, Frank,” she said as she rubbed the head against Hannah’s labia.  Hannah sighed loudly and tried to back her pussy onto my cock.

Brandie turned her attention to Hannah, “Not yet, Hannah,” she said before turning back to me, “or do you want to stretch her ass with this monster?” she added, poking Hannah’s puckered hole with my cock.

“I want her pussy,” was all I could muster.

Brandie re-positioned my cock at Hannah’s vagina.

“Now you can slide onto it, honey,” my wife said.

Hannah didn’t skip a beat.  She slowly backed her pussy onto my cock as my wife kept it steady for her.

“Watch it slide into her cunt, Frank.”

I was paying attention to nothing else. 

As I nearly bottomed out in Hannah, she wiggled her butt before moving forward, forcing me to slide out of her.

“She’s going to fuck you, Frank, and you’re not going to move.”

Hannah moved her body forward and back, fucking my cock at her pace.  I knew it was only a matter of a few minutes before I came.

“It won’t be long until I cum,” I announced.

“When you feel it coming, tell me.  Hannah wants to feel your cock pulsate against her lips as you dump your load down her throat.”

Brandie never seemed the type to play the dominant role, but she played it so well.  The way she told Hannah what she was going to do, and Hannah accepting it without discussion, was a huge turn-on and I felt the cum in my balls begin to boil.  It was coming.

“Now!” I grunted loudly.

Hannah turned her body quicker than I thought she could and took me into her mouth, locking her lips around the base of my cock like Brandie did not long before that.  I reach down and grabbed a handful of Hannah’s hair as I grunted once more.

“I’m cumming!”

“Shoot it into her throat, babe.  She wants it all,” Brandie whispered in my ear.

I felt the first wave travel through my cock and into Hannah’s mouth.  She briefly gasped for air before closing her lips around me again.  Brandie put her hand under Hannah’s chin.

“Look at him while you accept his cum, Hannah,” she said in a mothering tone.

I shot another wave of sperm into her mouth.  My body jerked with each wave until I was finally spent.  When she realized there was no more cum to receive, she pulled me out of her mouth.

“Now it’s my turn,” Brandie said as she leaned down and open-mouth kissed Hannah.  I watched as small traces of cum slipped from between their locked lips and run down their chins.  I kissed my wife’s cheek first then Hannah’s before leaving them to finish what they started.

I went to my room and got dressed before heading downstairs.  Everyone else seemed to be still asleep.

As I got downstairs, I walked through the living room before heading to the kitchen and noticed a significant change to the decorations in the room.

“What the hell?” I said out loud. 

I investigated some of the things I recognized.  I picked them up and looked them over.

“I know these from somewhere,” I said out loud again.  I continued examining the objects around the living room, walking slowly from one to the other.  I picked each one up and looked it over.  The more I picked up, the closer I felt I was getting to realizing where the familiarity lay.  As I was analyzing the picture that I originally said made Angie look nearly exactly like my actual sister, she came downstairs.

“Hi Frank,” she said as she approached me from behind.

I set the picture back where it was and turned around only to find Angie standing nude behind me.

“Oh!  Are we staying nude again today?” I asked as I looked her over from head to toe.

“I’ve come to like it,” she whispered.  She continued to stare at me as her hand reach out and took hold of my dick.  She stroked it softly as she continued to speak in whispers.

“I’ve also come to like this,” she said.

“Well, Angie,” I said, moving slightly closer to her, “I just finished cumming in your daughter’s mouth after she rode my cock.”

She continued to stroke me until I was hard.

“What I’m trying to say is, while I’ll never object to having your tongue wrapped around my dick, you’d be at it for a while if you’re waiting for me to cum.”

She smiled briefly before going to her knees and taking me into her mouth.  She put her hands on my outer thighs as she sucked my cock.  She would take it deep in one motion, then only slightly into her mouth in others.  It was clear she never taught her daughter anything about sucking dick.

I watched her play a tune on my cock, sucking it with a certain amount of intensity when Brandie and Hannah walked it.  Both were wearing oversized shirts and paused at the door to take in the scene.

“Seems I wasn’t enough,” Hannah said with a giggle.

“I don’t think he can get enough in this house,” my wife responded.

They both walked in and watched the show.  Before long, James joined the party.

“Has anyone even slept?” he said looking everyone over.  The last thing he saw from us was a crazy fuck session in the kitchen.  His emergence from his room to find nearly the same thing happening likely threw him for a loop.

Angie pulled my cock from her mouth and invited her son to join us.

“Come join us, love.” 

He walked up to us removing his clothes, leaving Hannah and Brandie as the only clothed ones left in the room.  When he stood next to me, he was as hard as I was and ready to feel his mother’s lips wrapped around his cock. 

“Looks like someone needs some extra attention after being left out last night,” I said as I stepped back, releasing my cock from Angie’s suction.

She didn’t miss a beat.  She immediately replaced my cock with James’ and put her hands on his ass, pulling him closer to her.  He looked like he was going to blow his load any moment.  Instead, he pulled his cock from his mother’s mouth and stood her up.

“I want something else, Mom,” he said.

Angie moved against James, pressing her tits against his bare chest.  “You want to fuck me, James?”

He nodded like a giddy child.

“You want to fuck me in front of everyone?” she said as she turned to look at us.

He leaned in and kissed Angie, surprising everyone including her.  She withdrew from him and looked into his eyes in disbelief. 

“Why did you kiss me?” she asked him, not pulling her eyes away from his.

“Because I love you, Mom.”

Angie read the tone of his voice and the vulnerability on his face.  Her face drifted closer to his and eventually, their lips met again.  They kissed like lovers in the middle of the living room until he began to guide her to the floor.  I looked over and saw my wife’s hand between Hannah’s legs while Hannah had a hand up her own shirt as she played with her nipple.

I looked back to Angie.  She was on her back on the floor and James was positioned between her legs.  She had her hand between them, positioning his cock at her hole.

“Push in, baby.  Make love to me!”

I stared at them in utter confusion.  Everything I saw happen since we had arrived suggested they were simply actors playing a damn good role.  This, however, seemed genuine.  Hannah’s face looked as if what she was seeing was the first time she ever witnessed it.  Brandie seemed taken by the scene unfolding in front of us all.

“What if this was real?” I whispered in Brandie’s ear.

She took in a sharp breath of air as if she just realized something life-altering.  There was a pause before she responded.

KyoRosee1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KyoRosee1

“Look at them,” she barely whispered as she held her gaze on the coupling.

I watched them again.  James’ flexed his ass as he pushed into his mother.  Her arms were wrapped around him and when his cock pushed deep into her pussy, she tossed her head back, opened her mouth wide, and moaned loudly.  He moved slowly in and out of her while kissing her neck and face softly.

“Is this real?  Who are these people?” I thought to myself. 

“I can’t tell if we’re role-playing anymore,” I said quietly to my wife.

“I know,” she replied as her other hand slipped between her own legs.

We all watched the scene as it unfolded in front of our faces.  James lifted his upper body while still holding eye contact with Angie.  His hips continued pumping back and forth. 

“I can see his cock going in and out of her,” Brandie whispered to me. 

I didn’t have the right angle to see what she saw, but I could imagine.  Angie’s face had a mixture of confusion and passion on it.  I had been fine role-playing everything up to then but watching them fuck on the floor in front of us made me believe incest was a real and beautiful thing. 

James continued kissing Angie when Hannah became restless. 

“Do you think I could join in?” she loudly whispered to my wife.

Brandie studied the coupling on the floor.

“Do you want James to fuck you?”

“No, I want Mom to lick me like she did at the table,” she said.

“That was pretty hot,” my wife replied. “Maybe you could lie next to her and tell her what you want?”

Hannah studied the position her mother and brother were in.

“Okay,” she said as she stood and removed her shirt. 

She cozied up to her mother and whispered into her ear.  Angie turned her head and planted a kiss on her daughter’s lips.

“James, honey, could you fit your sister into this?” she asked.

James responded by lifting his mother’s legs into the air.  He shifted his position, so he was resting on his knees and reinserted his cock into his mother.  Hannah put her knees on both sides of her mother’s head and lowered her pussy onto Angie’s mouth. 

“Oh, yes!” Hannah cried out as her mother’s tongue dipped into her vagina. 

Angie placed her hands on Hannah’s ass and each of them moved rhythmically to their individual responsibility of the mechanical sexual masterpiece that worked in front of me.  It seemed real and true, and I began hoping Hannah and James were Angie’s actual offspring.  Or whatever her name really was. 

As I pondered the ramifications of everything that was going on in front of me, the strangest thing began to unfold.  As I watched the two young ones gyrate in and on their mother, Brandie suddenly slammed her hand onto my knee and squeezed my leg hard. 

“Fuck,” she grunted as quietly as she could, “I’m fucking cumming.”

I felt her hand rigorously shake as she came next to me.  During Brandie’s orgasm, Angie announced her own.

“Fuck!  James, I’m cum... I’m cumming!” she yelled before sliding her tongue back into her daughter’s vagina.

“Me too, Momma!” James declared.

“Momma,” I thought to myself.  That was a unique phrase I hadn’t heard since we’d been there.

Angie pushed Hannah away slightly as she began to beg James.

“Cum in me,” she whispered.  She was using her thumb to stimulate Hannah’s clit while she begged for her son’s cum.

“Cum in me, James,” she said again.  She repeated the simple phrase over and over until she got her wish.  Each iteration was spoken with more grit and determination than the one before.

What started with Brandie, traveled to Angie then James.  I waited impatiently for the finale when Hannah would tell her mother that she was going to cum on her face.  Before that was to occur, James started dumping his seed into his mother.

He grunted loudly with each rope of cum he shot into her pussy.  As that was happening, Angie pulled Hannah’s pussy back to her mouth and groaned into her daughter’s pussy as her own orgasm exploded within her. 

“Here it comes,” I thought.

While it didn’t...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by iWriter4U
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments