Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Serviced By The House Guest, Part 1

"A sex-starved widow lusts after the house guest and gets much more than she ever expected."

80
12 Comments 12
4.1k Views 4.1k
7.8k words 7.8k words

Author's Notes

"A fantasy from my ex-girlfriend, sharing is caring."

Mary felt the wave of her fifth mini orgasm radiating through her body, she had been edging for several hours in a marathon masturbation session, building up to the crescendo that was always mind-blowing, where she would convulse violently for ages on the bed in sheer bliss. Reaching for her large dildo she was eager for the explosion of joy to engulf her body.

With legs parted wide Mary looked down at her bald flesh mound as she lined the tip of the dildo at her slit, she gasped and moaned as it parted her soaking lips knowing how good it was going to feel buried deep. She enjoyed forcing the dildo in and out with deep slow strokes until she was about to orgasm then she’d ram it fully home and leave it deep inside as she came. Slowly the penis-shaped head slipped in two inches. Mary let out a deep sigh as her clit throbbed and twitched eager for more.

Ding Dong!

Just then the front doorbell rang causing Mary to freeze, she wondered who on earth it could be, she rarely had visitors, wasn’t expecting any parcels and her daughter Sarah wasn’t due home from University until tomorrow. She’d received a text message that morning saying Sarah had a flat tyre which couldn’t be fixed until tomorrow.

“Bollocks,” Mary huffed out loud feeling annoyed with the interruption, she had half a mind to ignore whomever it was.

Ding Dong… Ding Dong!

The bell chimed again, Mary left the dildo on the bed reaching for her dressing gown, a short black silky one that just about covered her ass cheeks. He husband had bought it for her one Christmas, she wore it often around the house, it made her feel glamorous and sexy, not like the plain overweight middle-aged woman she saw in the mirror. Mary opened the front door and poked her head through a small gap trying to conceal her body from the stranger.

“Yes, can I help you,” she said breathlessly with her flushed face.

“Is Sarah in? I am Rob, I was expecting more traffic but sailed down so am a little early, hope you don’t mind,” Mary seemed a little confused which showed on her face as her eyebrows squashed together as she noticed the suitcase.

“Sarah won’t be here until tomorrow, she got a flat tyre and can’t get it fixed until then,” she explained embarrassed to open the door any wider in her highly aroused state as juices trickled down her inner thigh, she could even smell her own musky scent.

“Oh,” Rob seemed surprised by the news and fished the phone from his pocket. “Ah! She sent me a text but I was driving so didn’t see it, damn,” Rob looked disappointed.

“Look why don’t you come in, it’s been a long drive, you can stay in the guest room tonight if you would like, saves you a lot of driving and faffing around,” Mary was a kind soul but also curious about his relationship to Sarah.

Rob was close in age to Mary, not what you’d call handsome, though he did have a rugged charm about him. Not the usual type Sarah went for. Mary was like a cat on a hot tin roof, whilst she was keen to host a man in her house, the first in five years, she was very conscious of her attire and her wetness, she pressed her thighs together to stop the dribbles from escaping further down her leg before opened the door. Rob’s eyes instantly grew wide, he was drawn directly to her flushed chest and large breasts, two very erect nipples poked hard at the silky fabric. Rob felt his cock twitch in his pants. Mary’s heart raced fast, she had never been seen in such a state of arousal by a stranger which only made her pussy ache more.

“I don’t suppose I could use the bathroom? I missed the last service station and I am a little desperate,” Rob said meeting her eyes with a big smile.

“I’ll show you to the guest room there is an en-suite there you can use.” Mary motioned for him to follow her up the stairs.

What she didn’t realise with each step she took from lower and behind Rob could see the glistening pussy juice on her exposed thighs, he wanted to linger further back thinking he might get a glance of her pussy, but it would be too obvious and he didn’t want to overstep the line of decency, instead, he contented himself with the powerful scent of her sex which he breathed in deeply savouring the musky aroma. Mary suspected Rob’s eyes would be fixed on her soft buttocks as they swayed gracefully, her late husband always commented on how great her ass was.

When ascended Mary was struck with a sudden sense of dread, her heart pounded as her eyes focused on the large dildo lying on her bed. Idiot, Her cheeks flushed scarlet as she rushed to close the door however, it was already too late to conceal what she’d be up to. Rob saw her sex toy, it was hard not to see it, but he sensed her embarrassment and pretended he hadn't.

“Second door on the left, I’ll see you downstairs when you’ve freshened up.” Mary was anxious to get back into her room before she embarrassed herself any further.

As the door closed behind she let out a huge sigh of relief. Her pussy was on fire and demanding the attention of the dildo she was looking at, she knew she couldn’t finish herself off, her orgasms were loud and Rob would almost certainly hear, but she needed to feel it deep inside her, even if only for a moment to take the edge of her craving. Mary could hear the deep powerful sound of Rob pissing in the toilet which seemed to go on for a long time, it made her wonder what his cock might look like.

Quickly she removed her gown grabbed her toy and stood at the foot of the bed, she bent forward slightly positioning the tip between her legs and the base against her bed, with one thrust she sat straight down burying the whole dildo deep inside her hungry pussy. Mary covered her mouth to mask the groan of sheer delight. Sitting still for a minute she basked in the pleasure of being so fully stuffed.

Rob had finished urinating, Mary came to her senses, reluctantly she slid off the dildo and threw it back onto the bed, dashing into the bathroom to clean up her soaking pussy the best she could before throwing on white cotton panties and her favourite summer dress. Rob had to take his time before making his way downstairs, pulling his semi-erect cock out for a piss just made his predicament worse he was soon fully erect thinking of her soaking thighs wondering what her pussy would look like stuffed with the dildo. Avoiding the temptation to wank he zipped back up and tried to think of anything but sex, gradually his swelling subsided to the point where Rob felt he was decent enough to go downstairs.

“Would you like a cup of tea, could I get you anything to eat.” Mary had always been a great hostess.

“Tea would be lovely, white no sugar thank you." Rob sat at the Kitchen table looking out the patio doors at the well-maintained secluded garden. “Green fingers, I see.”

“Tell me about yourself Rob, how do you know Sarah, she hasn’t mentioned you before.” She was trying to piece things together knowing Sarah was dating a young guy called Ryan.

“We met last year at the beach in Greece and have been seeing each other off and on when schedules allow, just good friends nothing too serious, you know Sarah.” He tried to make light, sensing her disapproval.

Mary wished Sarah wasn’t so promiscuous when would she settle into a longer-term relationship and not put it about like a slutty tart. Deep down she was a little jealous that she’d not been so sexually liberated with multiple partners. Mary spent twenty-seven years in a monogamous marriage, the sex was mediocre at best, never creative or exciting. Her only saving grace was her ex-husband was masterful in the art of oral pleasure. She longed to be with a lover again and feel the pleasure of skin on skin, it’s been over five years since she last felt a hard penis enter her. Mary’s phone rang.

“Mum, shit I completely forgot to tell you, my friend Rob will be coming over for a few days we’re planning to do a couple of day trips to the beach while the weather is nice, could he stay in the guest room I’ll be there in the morning.” Sarah was a little scatty when it came to planning.

“Yes, he’s arrived I’ve already put him in the guest room, it would have been nice to have advance notice, it’s not a hotel.” Mary’s sarcastic tone was apparent.

“Sorry Mum, you’re the best. Can I have a quick chat with Rob.” Sarah sounded slightly nervous as Mary passed the phone over.

“Hey Rob, didn’t you get my message, I won’t be there until tomorrow, make sure you don’t tell her anything or I’ll have to kill you,” Mary was close enough to Rob to hear what Sarah had said and was immediately intrigued.

The truth is, Rob is a married man and cheating on his wife. Mary being astute already had her suspicions. She didn’t like it but it wasn’t going to meddle in Sarah’s affairs.

“Can’t believe I have to wait another day to get my hands on that gorgeous cock of yours, see you tomorrow, bye.” Rob passed the phone back looking a little sheepish.

Rob and Mary spent the evening chatting away and found they shared a lot of common interests. She found him charming and fun to be with and understood why Sarah might enjoy being in his company. Rob had made Mary feel good about herself, with several compliments about her figure, she caught him staring at her breasts a few times which immediately excited her causing her nipples to harden. As the clock hit eleven Rob knew he had to head off to bed before things got out of hand. He could easily seduce Mary if he tried, she was an easy target and responsive to his lusty gazes.

“Hope you don’t mind but I am going to call it a night, thank you for the marvellous company,” Mary felt her heart sink as Rob stood and made his way upstairs.

It was the first time she had been alone with a man since her husband had passed, she felt as though they had been on a date and didn’t want the evening to end. After a very quick tidy-up and plumping of the sofa cushions Mary also retired. In her room she quickly she slipped out of her clothes, the gusset of her panties was soaked, she was ready to please herself some more but have to be very quiet. Laying on the bed with her legs parted she played with her large tits squeezing her sensitive nipples causing her clit to twitch and swell, her hand eased its way across her mound and she moaned softly as two fingers slipped into the burning hot cavern imagining it was Rob’s cock. Mary was surprised just how quickly an orgasm was building, her body tensed and juddered as she held in her groans of pleasure.

Tap, Tap, Tap!

“Sorry to be a pain, Mary… Do you have any towels,” Rob had knocked lightly on her door.

Still in the throws of her orgasm and feeling light-headed, Mary sprang to her feet trying to act normally as she opened the door a few inches peeping through the tiny gap, whilst Rob could only see part of her face, the gap was wide enough to provide a view of the mirrored wardrobe door behind. Rob could see she was naked. He studied the voluptuous curves of her body, the rounded orb of her large breast spilt out past her narrow back and the musky smell of her sex sent blood pumping into his cock.

“Can you… ah… give me a moment and I’ll bring … them.” Mary was struggling to stand or get the words out, she felt like a naughty schoolgirl who’d been caught by the teacher.

Mary closed the door and fell to the floor in a ball, her body still shaking from the orgasm, her pleasure intensified knowing she’d been climaxing behind the door as they spoke. Composing herself, she wrapped the silky nightdress around her naked body and collected some towels from the airing cupboard. Knocking on the guest room door it opened quickly, Rob stood there in his T-shirt and white Y-front pants. Mary tried her hardest not to look down but it was impossible. Rob held out his arms for the towels forcing her to drop her gaze, she stole a glimpse of his very full Y-fronts which were sporting a sizable bulge which looked quite heavy.

“Thanks, Mary, see you in the morning.” Rob closed the door slowly taking a lingering look at her delightfully erect nipples.

X

Mary woke early the next morning, reaching down between her legs she was soaking wet from her erotic dreams. She lay there fingering herself slowly waiting for Rob to stir, she let herself have several small orgasms as she thought about the bulge in his pants. She edged herself enjoying the sensation of teasing her wet pussy. She was desperate for her dildo, to feel it deep inside her but knew she’d have to wait until she was alone. Mary was never any good at containing her loud moans. She squeezed her tits together and played with her nipples sucking each one in turn as she thrust her hips simulating a fucking motion. Finally, Rob was awake, she heard the shower turn on and pictured him soaping his naked body, she came again a little louder this time knowing Rob wouldn’t hear through the noise of the water.

Mary’s phone buzzed, Sarah had sent a short text message confirming her tyre was fixed and she was on her way. It was already ten-thirty so Mary jumped in the shower to get ready for the day, putting on her summer dress, she liked how it showed off her curves and let her breasts move freely. Rob and Mary were chatting away like old friends when Sarah arrived, she used her key to let herself and burst through the door full of energy. Dropping her case she dashed in with her arms outstretched straight towards Rob who met her in a big hug and kiss, Sarah’s body was pressed hard against Rob, her tits flat against his chest, Mary watched as Sarah squeezed his ass cheeks pulling him in tight before breaking away to hug Mary.

“So what did you two get up to last night,” Sarah probed. Mary’s cheeks instantly flushed with the guilt of masturbating sessions.

“Not much to report really, had a delightful conversation with your mother then hit the sack around eleven." Rob noticed Mary’s flushed face and tried to deflect Sarah’s attention.

“I’ve got to pop to the shops to get some extra food and bits, do you guys need me to pick up anything whilst I am out, I’ll be a couple of hours.” Mary knew they would want some alone time and was letting them know how long she would be.

“No, all good, thanks,” Sarah said winking at Rob anxious to get him into bed.

Mary picked up her handbag and keys and left the house. The second the front door closed Sarah leapt towards Rob, they met in a passionate embrace, their hands groping each other everywhere, Sarah was rubbing his crotch like a sex-starved slut eager to feel his erection, she gasped as it stirred under her grip, her pussy was hot and wet the whole drive with the anticipation of fucking to come. Rob pushed his hand down the elastic waistband of her leggings and rubbed her bald wet pussy as she moaned gripping his now fully-erect cock.

“Oh. Fuck, I need you soooo bad, it’s been too long, take me upstairs and fuck my brains out,” Sarah demanded. Rob carried her to the guest room.

Mary was a few minutes down the road when she realised her mobile phone was sitting on her bedside cabinet, she’d need it to call ahead of her return to avoid any embarrassing moments. Turning the car around she was back at the house within five minutes. Opening the front door she heard the loud moans of hot sex coming from upstairs. She felt her nipples instantly harden and her pussy tingle, Mary was torn between leaving the house and collecting her phone from upstairs. How had they got down to it so quickly she wondered, Sarah was certainly enjoying whatever they we up to, she was gasping and moaning loudly and begging for more. Expecting the guest room door to be closed she decided to creep upstairs, quiet as a mouse to grab her phone and leave undetected.

“Yes, Yes, give it to me, oh yes I love your big cock,” Sarah panted to wet slapping sounds.

As Mary neared the top of the stairs and froze, she hadn’t expected to see the guest room door ajar or her Daughter having sex with a man twice her age. Her eyes widened with disbelief at what she was witnessing. Sarah was straddled over Rob, bouncing up and down, he had a firm grip on her ass cheeks pulling them apart as she rode his cock with delirious passion, his shaft and balls were soaked with her juice, Mary couldn’t quite believe the size of Rob’s cock it was super thick and god knows how long stretching Sarah’s vagina lips to the limit and making her anus gape. Six inches or so of his thick shaft came into view before vanishing again inside her daughter as she pushed down on it. Mary was unable to tear herself away,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HotRodUK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments