Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter’s Sleepover 3: The Pool Party

"The girls invite some friends over for a pool party."

205
30 Comments 30
11.0k Views 11.0k
4.4k words 4.4k words

We stepped out of the shower and I dried her off before drying myself. Liz wrapped herself in a towel and left the bathroom.

I smiled to myself and couldn't wait for the next time that I got to fuck her again.

Part 3

I wrapped a towel around my waist and left the bathroom. As soon as I walked into my bedroom I was surprised to find all three girls laying on my bed.

They were naked and having sex. My daughter was on her back while Emma was eating her pussy and Ashley was sitting on her face.

I didn't say anything. I just stood there and watched. Ashley looked at me briefly and then returned her attention to Emma.

“That's it, eat his cum out of her pussy,” Ashley said.

My cock stirred but was not ready to get hard again. I just watched the girls pleasure each other.

I cleared my throat and spoke, “How long has this been going on?”

“Long enough to know what each other likes,” Ashley said.

Emma lifted her head and looked at me, “It started on Liz’s eighteenth birthday, and it's been happening every day since.”

My daughter was the youngest in the group but not by much. I was somewhat surprised but also disappointed that I hadn't caught on earlier.

“Would you like to join us?” asked Emma.

“Is it okay if I just watch for now?”

“Suit yourself,” Emma said, “But the offer is open anytime.”

Emma went back to licking Liz’s pussy. I pulled my towel open and let it fall to the floor. Then I grabbed my soft cock and stoked it slowly, trying to revive it back to life.

I walked around the bed to watch the girls from every angle. As I passed behind Emma I stopped to enjoy the view of her bare ass in the air.

Her pussy was dripping wet and I wanted to fuck her fiery pussy. Since my cock was still out of commission I decided to give her the next best thing.

I kneeled behind her and grabbed her ass cheeks. I pulled them apart and saw her pussy and asshole open up to me.

I leaned in and licked the trail of juice running down her thigh. She moaned as I licked upward.

My tongue reached her hot pussy and I drove my tongue inside her.

“Oh yes! Fuck me with your skilled tongue,” she moaned into my daughter's pussy.

It was at that moment that I realized we all had a tongue in a pussy. It was exhilarating to think about.

My cock was rock hard again and ready for action. I stood behind her and pushed my dick against her pussy.

Emma flinched and pulled away, “Not yet,” she told me.

“He’s ready,” Emma said to the other girls.

Ashley climbed off of Liz’s face and stood next to the bed as Emma rose to her feet. Liz rolled off the bed sideways and stood next to Ashley.

I couldn't figure out what was going on. Emma looked at me and pointed to the bed, “Lay down. Just like Liz was.”

I crawled onto my bed and rolled over onto my back. Liz leaned down and gave me a kiss on the lips, “Have fun,” she whispered to me.

As soon as Liz stood back up, Ashley brought a blindfold down over my eyes. She lifted my head and tied the silky fabric together.

I could no longer see anything. I could only feel the bed move as bodies climbed onto it.

I felt my cock being stroked first and then both of my nipples being squeezed and sucked on.

Then I felt someone running their hands up and down my thighs. My cock was standing at attention and wanted to fuck.

Without having to ask, someone climbed onto my cock and started fucking me. Then the attention to my nipples ended and a set of legs straddled my head and lowered their pussy down to my lips.

I licked and fucked as the hands on my legs traveled upward. First, they fondled my balls and then started rimming my asshole.

I felt a finger push into my ass and I froze my thrusts. Not because I wanted her to stop but because I wanted her to continue. I spread my legs further apart and she got the hint. Her finger pushed in further and then started fucking my ass.

I reached up and grabbed the tits of the person that was fucking me. I played with her tits and nipples. Due to the differences in each girl's chest, I was able to determine that it was Ashley that was riding my cock.

At one point I took a deep breath through my nostrils and smelled the strong scent of arousal sitting on my face. But it was mixed with the sweet smell of the shower gel that Liz and I had just used in the shower so I knew it was her pussy that I was licking.

That meant that it was Emma’s finger that was sliding in and out of my tight asshole. Now I could focus on all of the pleasurable sensations that I was experiencing.

I formed a mental picture of what was happening and I came in Ashley‘s pussy shortly after.

The girls removed themselves and climbed off of me. Liz removed my blindfold and said, “How was that?”

“That was amazing!”

“I bet you didn't know who was who though,” said Ashley.

“I think I do,” I said.

“No way!” said Emma.

I smiled and said, “Ashley, your pussy is so wet and tight, I loved fucking you. Liz, your pussy tastes absolutely delicious. I loved making you cum with my tongue. And Emma, I never knew how good getting fucked in the ass could feel. Thank you for opening me up to that new experience.”

The girls just looked at me in shock, confirming my guesses.

“Daddy?” My daughter said sweetly, “Can we have a pool party today, and invite a couple of friends?”

I wanted to have more alone time with the girls, but seeing them in their tight bathing suits sounded very enticing. Not to mention that they wanted to bring even more girls over.

After giving it some thought I agreed to let them have a pool party, “Yes, that is fine. What do you need me to do?”

“You don’t need to do anything,” said Emma, “We’ll handle everything.”

“Almost everything,” chimed in Ashley, “Can you buy us something to drink other than your beers? We love to drink White Claws.”

“Okay, as long as everyone stays safe. I needed to restock the bar anyways. You make the arrangements and I will run to the store.”

I got dressed and headed out the door. I picked up a case of my beer and a case of White Claws for the girls. I also grabbed some finger foods for everyone to munch on.

When I returned home the girls could be heard in their bedroom giggling away.

“I’m back,” I yelled in their direction.

The door swung open and one of them yelled back, “That’s good, they will be here shortly.”

I brought the items I bought to the kitchen and filled an ice chest with the two cases of beer and ice. Then I set up the food on the counter.

I was just about to take the ice chest outside when the doorbell rang, “We got it!” said the girls as they ran for the door.

I couldn’t see the door from the kitchen and I wanted to play it cool, so I stayed put. As I finished setting up the snacks I could hear the girls answer the door, “Daddy!”

‘Daddy?!’

I walked around the corner to see a skinny, redheaded man embracing Emma in a hug.

This was not what I had in mind. Now I really needed to keep my cool. I approached the front door and made eye contact with the man. He broke away from his hug with Emma and shook my hand, “Hello. My name is Dan. I am Emma’s Father.”

“Welcome. It’s so nice to meet you,” I said.

Dan handed me a bottle of top-shelf Vodka and then hugged the other girls.

I was just about to close the door when I saw another man walking up the walkway. He was tall and muscular. I was immediately intimidated by him.

The man extended his hand and gripped mine tightly as we shook hands, “So you’re the one who’s been hogging up all my time with my daughter.”

“I, uhh.”

“Daddy!” Exclaimed Ashley.

“I’m just fucking with you. Ashley tells me what a nice guy you are. I’m Doug,” he said as his mouth turned up into a big smile.”

“Nice to meet you Doug, I’m Jake.”

Turning my attention to the group I said, “Please make yourselves comfortable. If you’d like to get changed, the restroom is just down the hall, otherwise, you can go out into the backyard. I will bring out snacks and drinks in just a minute.”

I had been acutely aware that the girls were all wearing matching bikinis adorned in the Stars and Stripes. I did my best not to ogle, but I couldn’t help but look at their asses as they led the way to the backyard.

Their bikini bottoms had the smallest of g-strings and their asses were on proud display. Doug was wearing a muscle T-shirt and a pair of board shorts. He accompanied the girls to the backyard while Dan hung back.

“I need to change first if you don’t mind,” he told me.

“Not at all. I need to do the same.”

I ran to my room and threw on a pair of swim shorts, similar to what Doug was already wearing. I didn’t want to miss a minute of the action outside.

As I passed by the bathroom Dan stepped out. He was wearing nothing but a Speedo. I hadn’t noticed before but his skin was pale white. I did my best not to react to his complexion or attire and simply said, “Would you mind helping me bring the food and drinks outside.”

“I’d be happy to,” he said.

We walked to the kitchen together and I handed him the plater with the snacks. Then I grabbed the ice chest and rolled it outside.

The girls were sitting in recliners in the sun, while Doug sat in a chair next to the table under a large sun umbrella. Doug's chair was facing the girls and he watched them as they all spread sun tan lotion on their exposed skin.

I started walking toward Doug when he suddenly burst into laughter. I looked back to see what he was laughing at. Dan had just walked out the door carrying the plater of food. I looked back at Doug and gave him a stern look.

“I'm sorry,” he said, “But I've never seen a man wearing bikini bottoms before.”

“It's called a speedo and they are all the rage in Europe,” Dan said, looking irritated.

Doug chuckled and said, “Okay, but we're not in...”

“Would you like a beer?” I asked, cutting him off.

“Yes, please!” he said in an exaggerated tone.

I grabbed three beers and handed them out. Then I sat in the middle chair while Dan sat next to me. We all sipped our beers quietly and watched the girls as they got comfortable in their recliners allowing the to sun to bathe the front of their bodies.

My beer was halfway gone when Doug turned to me and said, “Do you mind?”

I looked at him and he was holding up a joint.

“Go right ahead. It doesn't bother me,” I told him.

Doug sparked the joint and took a large drag, “Thanks,” he said as he held in his breath.

After letting out a large cloud of smoke he took another drag and then held it out to me. I took the joint from him and looked at it closely.

“Do you smoke?” Doug asked me after exhaling.

“I haven't smoked since college, but what the hell, why not?”

I took a drag from the joint and felt it burn my lungs but managed to hold it in. After letting it out, I took another drag and savored the taste, “I don't remember weed being this good,” I said.

“They've come a long way since our college days,” Doug said.

I held the joint out to Dan and he shook his head. I started to hand it back to Doug when he said, “Don’t be a pussy,” to Dan.

Dan looked at Doug and said, “I don't... Fine! Give it to me.”

I handed the joint to Dan and we both watched him as he took a drag. Dan immediately started coughing as soon as the weed hit his lungs.

“Ha, ha,” Doug laughed, “Don't worry about it, the next hit will go down smoothly, I promise.”

Dan took another drag and managed to hold it down before exhaling proudly. He handed Doug the joint and we continued to smoke it until it was too small to hold.

We then turned our attention to the snacks and devoured most of them. We just sat in silence as we stared at the girls in their bikinis.

Doug spoke, “Dan, I don't know how you made such a fine piece of ass. Her mother must be gorgeous.”

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen

I thought Dan was going to get pissed but he just chuckled to himself and said, “Yeah, she is, but Emma is a finer piece of ass than her mother.”

Dan suddenly looked at us in shock when he realized what he’d said.

Doug continued, “How did you manage that? You must have a big cock or something.”

“Well, yeah, that does help.”

“Nice,” Doug said.

The weed was hitting me pretty hard and I could feel tingling throughout my body, especially my cock. I looked at the girls when they started talking to each other. One by one they turned over onto their stomachs.

“Daddy?” my daughter said seductively, “Will you rub tanning oil on my back?”

“Sure thing, baby.”

Just then Emma and Ashley said, “Us, too?”

“Sure,” I said.

Doug spoke up, ”Ashley, honey, I'd be happy to help you if you want.”

“Oh yes, Daddy.”

Doug and I stood up. Emma looked up and saw Dan still sitting, “Daddy?”

Dan seemed to be in a hazy, “Huh?”

“Will you rub oil on my back?”

“Oh, umm, I don't know if that's really appropriate.”

“Please?” Emma begged.

“Don't worry about it, Dan,” said Doug, “I'll be happy to do it, if you don't want to.”

“Oh! No, that's okay. I'll do it,” Dan replied.

Emma smiled and put her head back down.

Before walking over to my daughter I grabbed one of the White Claws out of the ice chest and brought it over.

“Will you get me one, too?” asked Ashley.

“Of course,” said Doug.

Doug and I handed the girls their drinks as Emma looked up at her dad again, “Can I have one too, Daddy?”

Dan was hesitant to let his daughter drink. He looked around at everyone else and saw that they all had something to drink, including himself. Not wanting his daughter to feel left out, he grabbed a White Claw and brought it to his daughter.

The girls sat up to drink as their fathers began rubbing oil into their backs.

“I can't believe you wore those shorts. It's kinda embarrassing,” Emma said between sips.

“Why?”

“Well, for one thing, everyone can see your junk.”

Everyone laughed quietly to themselves.

“I don't want any tan lines,” Liz said to me, “Is okay if I take off my top?”

“I don't mind,” I said, “If you don't.”

“Would you mind helping?”

I untied the back of Liz’s top and then she lifted it over her head and dropped it on the ground. Dan got an eyeful of my daughter’s breast before she lay back down on the recliner.

“You don't want any tan lines either, do you?” Doug asked Ashley before untieing his daughter's top and pulling it over her head for her.”

“I guess not,” said Ashley.

Dan and I looked over at Ashley as she continued to sit up and sip her drink.

While Dan was distracted with Ashley, Emma reached behind her back and undid her own top before removing it completely.

“Emma!” Dan said when he noticed what she was doing.

“What? Chill out. It's not like I have anything different than anyone else. Besides, you're fine with your junk being visible.”

“Visibly hard,” Doug snorted.

Dan turned beet red and grabbed his daughter’s towel and laid it across his lap.

Emma rolled her eyes and lay down on the recliner, “Thank you for your help, Dad”

“Any time,” her father said as he swallowed hard.

Doug and I returned to our chairs and sat down. Dan was frozen in his seat, willing his cock to go back down.

“You've got nothing to be ashamed of, Dan,” said Doug, “In fact, you should be proud of that thing.”

Dan set the towel back on the recliner and walked back to his chair, “Can you grab us another round?” asked Doug.

Dan reached into the cooler and retrieved three more beers. As he handed them to us, Doug was clearly looking at Dan’s package.

We opened our beers and drank in peace while looking at all of the exposed flesh in front of us.

Only a few minutes had passed when my daughter rolled over onto her back, exposing her tits to all of us. I looked over at Doug and noticed that his shorts were starting to tent out in his lap.

Liz had been laying with her eyes closed when she opened them slowly and started to look around.

“What's wrong, baby?” I asked.

“Where is the oil? I don't want these puppies to burn.”

“Oh, I have it,” said Doug.

“Can you bring it here, Daddy?”

“I don't want to get up, again. Would you mind Doug?”

“Not at all,” he replied.

Doug got up and walked over to my daughter. He held out the bottle of oil to her but she didn't reach for it.

“Would you mind helping? I don't want to miss any spots.”

Doug swung his head around to look at me. I just shrugged my shoulders and gave him a smile.

“I'd be happy to help you, little lady,” Doug said to my daughter.

He poured some oil into his hands and rubbed them together. Then he knelt one knee down on the recliner and placed his palms over Liz’s tits, “Like this?” he asked.

“Yes, make sure to rub it in all over.”

As Doug was messaging the oil into Liz’s tender tits, Ashley rolled over.

“Can you do...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments