Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stacy's Daughter - Becky's Last Night

"One last special night with Stacy's daughter."

64
7 Comments 7
3.7k Views 3.7k
5.2k words 5.2k words

On my last night of vacation, I sat on the couch in the late evening. The TV played more of the series I had been binge-watching all week. It was probably a pointless attempt to appreciate my last night of freedom from my god-awful job, but it was worth a shot. Everyone else had already gone to bed, and I was all alone. At least, I thought I was.

"Babe?" My girlfriend Stacy said quietly.

She sat down next to me on the couch, but I wasn't paying much attention. It's hard for me to switch focus sometimes, and Stacy knows that.

"Hmm?" I asked as I kept my eyes on the show.

She reached over and used my chin to turn my head. She appeared concerned about something, but I had no idea what it could be.

"Yeah? What's up?" I questioned again.

She took a deep breath and said clearly, "I think you should spend the night with Becky."

Surprised and bewildered, I asked the obvious question, "Huh?"

She replied, "She'll miss you even if she'll never admit it. You should spend time with her now since I'm spending all day with her tomorrow."

She would have sounded reasonable. Except, she had essentially told me to go fuck her daughter again. One night last month had caused all kinds of problems around here. Jealousy had got the better of her after the fact, but she had joined in when she caught Becky and me fucking. I guess she felt like she'd essentially taken advantage of her daughter. She hadn't, but that's beside the point. It was a mess.

On the other hand, Becky thought it was great and loved every minute. On multiple occasions, she had said so and that she wanted to do it again. It made little difference.

Becky is extraordinary in so many ways. I miss spending time with her already. I would love one more night before she leaves. Whether we fucked or not, I didn't care. I wouldn't say no, but it didn't matter either way.

"Think that's a good idea? I mean, last time..." I didn't finish because we both knew.

"I know, but it's her last night at home," she sighed before she leaned in and kissed me. "I promise. I'll be alright this time."

After I verified a couple of times, I had heard her correctly and checked again to be sure. I walked to Becky's room and knocked softly.

"Go away, Mom," Becky said through the closed door.

"It's me," I declared.

The door was yanked open within seconds, and she threw her arms around me. She smashed perky tits into my chest with a tight hug. A smile spread across my lips just like every time I see her.

I rubbed her back, "Does that mean you're happy to see me?"

"No," she pulled me quickly into her room and closed the door behind us. She asked, "Mom, send you to check on me?"

I generally tell the truth no matter what. However, I figured a little white lie might be better here. I didn't want to upset Becky with those two on the outs lately. The news her mom sent me to spend time with her might do that.

While I tried to think of what to say, I took a moment to appreciate her appearance. Her straight milk chocolate brown hair hung just past her shoulders. Those bright brown eyes highlighted by her dark lashes can light up my day. She had on a black low-cut tank top stretched across her tits. Her sexy boy shorts hugged her hips and showed off her shapely legs nicely. All of which made it hard for me to think clearly. Those large nipples that poked at her top didn't help.

"Thought you might like to hang out. It's been a while, and with tomorrow..." I left the rest unsaid since we both knew what the next day would bring.

She pulled me over to her pink four-poster princess bed. Where she sat us down at the foot. I tried to figure out why she looked so sad. She was about to head off to college and should be excited.

After a heavy breath, she pouted, "Don't really want to go."

I took her hand and said, "I'm sure it will be great once you're there. You'll make new friends. You'll have a ton of fun with parties and drinking. I'm sure you'll love it."

"Was that what it was like for you?" she asked.

I looked at the floor, "Well, no, but you're not some nerd who doesn't know how to talk to people. You'll do great."

She gave me her heartwarming smile. "Get along pretty well with me."

I held my hands to my heart in mocked surprise, "Oh, My. Did you say something nice?"

"No," she said automatically with a grin.

I brushed a few strands of her hair out of her eyes. "I will miss you."

"Me, or my tits?" she asked as she bounced them.

I grinned. "Both... all three."

She gave me a playful laugh as she wrapped her arms around me again. "Gonna miss you too."

After a few moments, she asked with her head on my shoulder, "How long do we have before the warden comes looking?"

"As long as you like," I said softly next to her ear.

The mild vanilla aroma that always lingered around her was lovely. She wore it because she liked it, but I enjoyed it too. I'm not sure if it was because it reminded me of my favorite foods or if I'd associated it with her. Both, It was probably both.

There was no doubt that I cared about her a great deal. She had been almost a daughter to me for the last three years. Yet, the last month has been...odd. It wasn't even the sex. That hadn't been a problem for us. It was mainly that Becky and I were forbidden to be alone together. It's hard to stay close to someone when you can't have a private conversation.

"Can we?" she asked while she nodded her head towards the rest of the bed.

As a response, I popped off my shoes, scootched up the bed, and got comfy with my head on a pillow. She scrambled up and laid her head on my chest. While I played with her hair, she wrapped her arms around me and sighed contently. Tension seemed to drain from her body.

"Missed me that much?" I asked with a grin.

I was happy to see I had that effect on her.

"No," she told my chest.

Her response was instant and also complete bullshit. It's just how she is. Neither of us likes to admit how we feel. It's one of the many things we have in common. Part of the reason I was drawn to her in the first place.

After a moment, she said, "Who will I talk to when I'm away? You're the only one that gets me."

"There is such a thing as video chat," I attempted to not be overly snarky.

She looked up into my eyes with a grin that turned sad just before she looked back down. There was something else, but she lowered her head too fast for me to understand what it meant.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing," she huffed.

"Becky," I rebuked.

She looked up at me again. That's when I saw the depth of her feelings for me. It's almost like she was drowning in them.

"Oh. I see. I'm sorry. I had no idea," I said softly.

She let out a heavy breath, "Of course you didn't. I didn't until Mom made us stay away from each other."

I tilted her head to look at me again, "I'll be here when you come back. Who knows, maybe you'll meet some hottie your age and forget all about me."

"I don't like people my age. They're all... blah," she said as she buried her face in my chest.

With a soft laugh, I jokingly said, "Daddy issues. You'd make a good stripper."

She laughed as she moved up and gave me a gentle kiss.

"Mmm," she murmured and kissed me again.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back as I pulled her against me. The last time we kissed, it was mostly lust and playing around. This time there was something more. The longer we made out, the more passionate it became.

I grabbed her firm petite ass and squeezed. She moaned into my mouth. After a while, she sat up and took off her top. There was no bra underneath that thin shirt. Not that it had left much to the imagination in the first place. Still, uncovered her breast drew my eyes with their perky tear drops and large light-pink nipples. They seemed to be bigger than the last time I saw them. It wasn't that long ago, and the difference surprised me.

I didn't get much chance to study them before she shoved them in my face. There were no complaints from me. I loved the cushy firmness against me. Her hard nipple found its way to my mouth. At the same time, her hands ended up in my hair. She pulled my head firmer against her breast as she sat us up.

She tugged at my shirt. I let it interrupt me as I sucked and bit tenderly. She lowered herself onto my legs and kissed me with a slow burn of passion. She kissed down my neck, clawed at my back, and sunk her teeth into my shoulder. Her tongue tasted its way down my chest. When she reached my jeans, she had them unbuttoned and the zipper down in less than a second. I had no idea how she did that so fast.

My erection strained to get loose from my boxers. Becky's soft lips brushed the head as she looked up at me with those stunning bright brown eyes. With a flip of her wrist, my dick was free from my boxers, and she lowered her mouth to it. She steadily worked her way down the shaft as she tongued all around it. When her chin hit my balls, she looked up at me again with a twinkle in her eye.

My hand went to her hair as she moved up and down my shaft. I let her control the pace. All I did was hold her hair back so I could see. She wasn't as skilled as some I've known, but it was Becky. That fact alone made it so much better. After a minute or two, she gagged. I tried not to laugh, but it came out anyway.

She glared at me as she mocked, "Ha, ha. Laugh it up, old man."

"Ok," I teased with a mischievous grin.

I rolled her over and kissed her with an intensity I had never shown her before. Just as she started to claw into my back, I lovingly nibbled her neck and worked my way down to her breast. I paid her nipples a little extra attention before I moved down her flat stomach. My mouth moved onto her boy shorts, and I breathed heavily through the fabric.

She moaned as she pulled my hair and tried to shove my face between her legs. I ignored her urgency as I ran my tongue all around the edge of her underwear. The closest I came to her mound was hot, heavy breaths as I teased her to no end.

I planted my lips just below her belly button again, which caused her to moan loudly. With a delicate touch, I slightly pulled down her boy shorts to kiss the shaved smoothness underneath. They snapped back into place a moment later as I let them go.

I ran my lips back up her stomach, into her cleavage, and right up to her lips. I kept our mouths about a quarter of an inch apart. With a teasing grin, I looked down at her.

"Ha ha," I said in a terrible attempt to be playful.

Her face was a dark shade of red, and she had an intense look in her eyes. It was her heavy breath that was music to my ears. Just knowing I could affect her like that made me smile.

With a gentle touch, I traced my fingertips down the center of her body. Little by little, I inched my way to the elastic of her shorts. As my fingertips barely breached the top, I stopped, gazed down at her, and waited for her to squirm. It didn't take long. She grabbed at my hand as she tried with all her strength to shove it between her legs. I didn't let her.

Instead, I rolled her over where I kissed, bit, licked, and sucked every inch of her from her neck to her lower back. Just as my lips found her underwear, I slipped my head down to just below her cheeks. I breathed heavily into the thin material right at the top of her thighs. She moaned into the bed, brought her ass into the air, and desperately tried to get me between her legs. I moved up her body and wouldn't let her have the satisfaction.

Just enough to bite her checks, I lowered the tops of her shorts and ran my tongue up the top of her crack. When I rolled her over, her breath was ragged. I kissed her with even more passion. She moaned into my mouth as my fingers found the top of her underwear again.

This time I pulled the top down just low enough to kiss her shaved mound and grazed my tongue across the very top of her slit. Her ass came off the bed, and she tried to push me between her legs once again. I let a heavy breath roll down between her thighs and refused to budge. I laid my tongue against the marital between her legs just before I sat up.

After I let her squirm for a few long moments, I put my face between her thighs and breathed out heavily. I loved the moan that escaped her as I peeled her boy shorts down her hips. The middle stuck to her for a moment longer than the rest due to the sticky wetness they collected.

Her engorged clit protruded slightly out the top of her otherwise smooth slit. I flicked my tongue and tapped the little nub. With a loud outcry, Becky tried to smash my face into her pussy. I flicked her again, and she raised her hips. She no longer allowed me to pull back as she pulled my hair.

My face was smashed into her dripping pussy, and my nose rubbed back and forth across her clit. My tongue found her tight hole and filled it the best it could. Her reaction was instant. She wrapped her legs around my head and rocked her hips as she rubbed herself against my face. All the while, I reveled in her glorious, mildly sweet flavor.

At that moment, I wanted nothing more than to taste her as she screamed. I slid two fingers into her. I planted my tongue on her hard nub and shook my head like a puppy in a game of tug-a-war.

"FUCKING HELL!" he bellowed as she continued to fuck my face.

Her powerful thighs clutched my head as I slid my fingers in and out at a rapid pace. My tongue flew back and forth across her clit as fast as I could manage. Just as she was about to explode, I sat up. With a smile, I watched her wither on the bed. Her blush had tinged her face slightly purple and spread down to cover the top half of her perky breast.

Blackslutxoo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Blackslutxoo

I smashed my thumb on her clit as I finger fucked her hard and fast. For a moment, I thought she might pass out. Her eyes rolled back into her head as her ass came off the bed. For a few seconds, she seemed to freeze. I leaned down and gently bit her nipple.

She let out a stream of wild sounds. While she shuddered, bucked, and twitched. Abruptly, she relaxed and fell back to the bed. A tremendous, blissful smile spread across her lips as she gasped for breath.

I leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss. She wrapped her arms and legs around me as she rolled us over onto our sides. For a moment, I worried I might pass out. She had squeezed me so tight. I pulled back from our kiss to look her in the eyes. She studied my soul for a long moment, shoved her face into my shoulder, and squeezed me tighter.

I gave her time to recover as I gently traced arbitrary designs on her back. After a minute or two, she pulled her face from my shoulder and looked into my eyes again. I put a finger to her lips just as she opened her mouth.

With a delicate tone, I said, "I already know. Don't you?"

She explored my eyes for an instant before she nodded and leaned in. A gentle kiss met my lips. All that did was get me revved up as I squeezed her ass. Her tongue found mine, and they intertwined together in an unscripted dance.

I rolled us over so Becky was on her back. Her legs slackened their death grip on me, and my dick found her soaked tight tunnel on its own. Her walls squeezed and throbbed around me as I bottomed out.

I began slowly and gently sliding in and out of her as we kissed. Becky's arms and legs were still wrapped snuggly around me. My lips moved to her neck, and she threw her head back as I continued my deliberate, even strokes.

As I picked up the pace, her nails dug into my back and scraped their way to my ass. She clawed and dug her nails into my cheeks. The faster I moved, the more intensely her nails dug into me. The harder she squeezed me, the more I enjoyed it.

In a breathless whisper next to my ear, she breathed, "Fuck me, Daddy."

It was like something inside of me shattered. I drilled into Becky like a madman on a mission as swiftly and hard as I could manage. Her hips rotated up to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by rug212001
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments