Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Now They Own Me

"I have never thought about surrender, until now..."

33
2 Comments 2
5.1k Views 5.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"Having Kier take his anger for being neglected was a punishment I could get used to. <p> [ADVERT] </p>But what I had forgotten about was Chad. He was still my boyfriend..."

The night spent with the fellas was one for the memoirs. I got to visit the Country Club, where I would not consider stepping foot in under any other circumstances, but I’d spent the night there. It was a nice place. Very lavishly decorated with an almost homey feel. That was not the night's highlight, but the activities I’d participated in were over the top. Not only had I bred two newbies, but I had sucked and fucked the best dick I’d had in months, been eaten out until it felt as if my head would cave. I was on the winning side of things, or so I thought.

After the night of taking virgin holes, fucking, and sucking like animals, I awoke surrounded by cocks and cum, it was not the most pleasant site to see first thing in the morning, but the previous night's events were epic. I moved to go take a shower and wash the remnants of them off of me when Chad’s uncle, “Gordon,” we were now on a first-name basis, said, “Baby girl, I trust that you will keep our secret.”

I looked at him and laughed, saying, “Gordon, as far as I am concerned, you were never here, and what you do from here on with your newfound freedom is of no concern to me.”

“Good," he said, "check your bank account. I meant it when I said you were worth every penny.”

His husky voice, that early in the morning, made me want to fuck him again. I licked my lips, and he followed me into the bathroom, pushing me forward and bending me over the sink. He had a good five-and-a-half-inch cock when soft, but it was at least eight inches when it was hard. I’ve had bigger, but his girth made it so good.

It didn't take much before the both of us had cum; he leaned to my ear and said, "damn, your pussy is so good. I want to keep seeing and fucking you. Would that be okay?" I agreed because, as far as I was concerned, this family had a generous supply of good dick, and I could fuck one or multiple at a time. I wondered what the women were like. He left after filling my hole with his cum, but not before sucking my pussy until he’d collected all of it from my cunt, and I proceeded to shower.

After I’d showered and dressed, I came out of the bathroom, hearing grunts and moaning. The three of them were already fucking. They had figured out how to stack themselves. As much as I wanted to stay and watch, I figured it best to let them fuck in peace. Besides, it was clear that I'd be fucking at least two of them regularly, not because they would pay me, but because I wanted their cocks.

Getting in my car, I heard my phone's notifications going off. I had left it when I came to get my bag. Thirty messages, half were from Kier, the others business related, and one from my bank. I clicked that one first. There were three deposits, each in the amount of ten thousand dollars. I nearly fainted in the driver’s seat. Mr. Emerson must have set the terms, I never expected this much, but then, amid all the fucking and sucking, numbers were never discussed. I would have to call Stacey, my accountant, and figure out how I could legitimately account for these deposits.

On the drive home, I got a call from Chad. I noticed that he was not among any of the missed calls or texts I’d received overnight; it felt strange that I would get one as soon as I left his family. I answered as usual. After some trivial conversation, he and I ended our call, but not before I heard a man's voice in the background telling him to return to bed. He wasn’t on a business trip as he said he’d be. He was with a lover, not that I was upset, but I felt jealous.

I pulled into my drive to see a brooding Kier sitting on the daybed on my porch. As soon as I got to the landing, he reached for me. Shoving his hand away, I said, “Not here, Kier; my neighbors are nosy as fuck,” as I punched my security code.

He growled, “where were you last night?” I didn’t respond and continued into the door; he followed close, yelling, “where the fuck were you, Celeste!”

I turned on my heels, looking at him before saying, “Kier, we agreed that what happened between us would be a one-time thing.”

“I know what we said, Celeste, but my dick gets hard every time I think of you, and I think of you often,” he said.

“What is it you want me to do about it, Kier? I am dating your brother,” I said. “And furthermore, Mmm….”

Before I could say another word, he grabbed me and kissed me, running his hand under my shirt until he found my nipples, pinching them. I was not wearing a bra. I moaned and tried to push him away, but his rock-hard body didn't move. With one hand movement, he popped all the buttons on my shirt, setting my already bare titties free. He pushed them together, running his hot tongue across both nipples. My pussy revved, and I was ready for him to suck on them. Kier was adaptive, so he had learned what buttons to push to get me to submit.

He lifted me, sitting me on the counter, where he continued licking my nipples before sucking them one at a time into his hungry mouth. By this time, my pussy was throbbing, and I had given up any resistance. It didn’t matter that I’d just been fucked by his elders. He was making my pussy crave him.

“Kier," I said, "are you hungry?”

“Yes, Celeste, I am. You have starved me for days. You have fed everyone else your pussy, except me. Now, It’s time for you to feed me.” he said

“Oh my God, Kier! What are you talking about!” I yelled, but he only smiled before engulfing my entire pussy in his mouth. I gasped as his tongue immediately found my slit, wedging its way until it was inside. He continued to explore my cum soaked pussy before sliding a finger into my ass. I leaned back and raised my legs higher, giving him full access as his thick tongue fucked my hole. While still latched onto my pussy, he removed his finger and carried me to my bedroom.

Laying me down on the bed, he continued to eat and again slid a finger in my ass, then another and another, until he had them all in. The tension on my ass was a new sensation for me. I felt my pussy contracting and looked down at his face as he watched it open and close; he was enjoying the view. My pussy was pumping out cum with every contraction, and I couldn't control it. Suddenly, he pushed his hand forward, and my floodgates opened like a faucet had been turned on; I squirted a river of cum.

I've fisted others in the ass, but I have never had a fist in my own. The feeling was incredible. The more I was cumming, the more I ground my ass on Kier’s fist as he shoved deeper into me. I was on fire now, and all I wanted was him inside me.

“Fuck me, Kier! Deeper. Fuck me, baby! Fuck me deeper. Shove your fucking fist in my ass!” I said, begging him to shove it deeper and harder into me.

At that moment, I was so lost; I wanted his entire arm in my ass if it would fit. He removed his fist from my ass, admiring the gape he’d left, before lifting me, viewing his work, drizzling a long line of spit into my hole. His cock looked so hard that it could explode at the slightest touch. He rammed his swollen cock deep into my hole. As soon as he did, he filled my ass with all the cum he had been holding since the last time we fucked. With his eyes closed, grunting, he kept loading my ass, cumming back-to-back.

“Fuuuck! Celeste, this is MY hole. All of your holes belong to me!” he said as he thrust forward one last time, depositing his remaining cum.

I looked at him pleased, thinking he was satisfied, when he said, “Oh, my sweet Celeste, I am nowhere near done with you.”

With a blank expression and heavy breath, he said, “You have fucked my brother, who is off, right now, getting fucked by his lover. You have fucked your new secretary, who brags about how she eats your pussy daily. You have fucked my father, who my brother arranged to be fucked by you. Ha! Even my uncles have paid to be fucked by you. Everyone wants to get fucked by you. Now, it’s your fucking turn. It’s time for you to be fucked. Today I am going to slut-fuck you and prove to you that YOU will belong to me.” he said.

My eyes grew wide, and I shivered, arching my back at the pain, when, without warning, he shoved his fist in my pussy, fisting my pussy hard and deep. When his cock became steel again, he began another assault on my asshole. I locked eyes with him and saw his jealousy and anger. I accepted that he would fuck me as a punishment without caring for any pain he'd cause. Not only did I take it, but I craved it, all of it, all of him. Now anticipating him, I started to rotate my hips to match his every blow, wanting the pain and ecstasy combined.

“Oh, God, Kier, I love what you are doing to me!” I screeched, trying to catch my breath as he continued to assault my ass and fisted my pussy deeply while lapping up the juices that covered his face as he caused me to erupt continually. This was a euphoria that I had never felt. I wanted all of how he made my body feel.

“God, Kier. It feels so good. You love my fucking juice, don’t you? Do you love when I squirt in your mouth, baby? Hmm. Tell me you love it! Fuck me, and tell me you love it, baby! Fuck me! Fuuuck!” I hissed as he found a rhythm with his fist and cock.

“Yes, I fucking love it, Celeste! It’s so sweet; I need it! Cum for me, cum for me, again,” he said as he continued.

He alternated between fast jabs and snatching his fist out of my cunt. He ignored my moans and whimpers as his shirt became soaked with my cum and squirt. With only the light from the street seeping into the room, he looked beastly, and I was losing consciousness while my pussy was pumping and squeezing on its own. I had no control over my orgasms; they just kept coming. He was pushing me over the edge.

“Kier! Kier! Kier! Fuuuccck me!” I screamed over and over. My eyes rolled back in my head as Kier continued. He’d bring me to the edge by plunging his fist deeper into my destroyed cunt, stopping for him to repeat the process.

Some time had passed, and I felt like I’d left my body and didn't remember when he stopped fucking me. All I know is that when I awoke, I was wrapped in Kier’s arms, held tightly, feeling his breath near my ear as he lay sleeping, and I never wanted to leave.

As Kier and I lay, basking in the afterglow of him taking full possession of me, I hadn't noticed the figure sitting in the lounge chair of my bedroom. Sitting up to go to the bathroom, I screamed as I was startled, waking Kier in the process. In the chair, sitting silently, not moving, was Chad. He never said a word, nor do I know how long he had been there. As I was about to ask, he suddenly jumped onto the bed, pushing me backward and wrapping his hands around my throat. Instead of being afraid, I was instantly turned on. Chad had not given me this much attention in months, and I secretly wanted him to squeeze a bit tighter.

"You are such a dirty whore", he growled through gritted teeth. "You have fucked every man in my family, and now you have let my little brother do things to your body that I would have never been allowed to do."

Staring him straight in the eyes, unafraid, I smiled and said, "You could have done all this and more, but I was never enough for you, Chad. I could never fill the void of having a man fuck you. So, you gave me just enough to keep me with you, but never all of you."

EvaPaskal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaPaskal

"You slut!" he screamed while squeezing. I moaned. My cunt became more saturated with the pressure he applied. He realized that I was enjoying it and reached back, gripping my cunt, feeling the wetness he was creating.

"Damn! You want this! You want me to fuck you, don't you? You sexy little whore. Fine, Celeste. I will fuck you until you beg me to stop, just like you did with Kier. Don't either of you fucking move," he said as he got off the bed to remove his clothes.

Kier was about to lunge at him when I grabbed his wrist, looking at him, and I silently signaled for him to allow Chad to do as he pleased. He was angry, and there would be no calming him down. So, it was better to let him have his way.

Chad removed his clothes, then looked at Kier, saying, "Don't look at me like that; she has always been mine, no matter who she fucks, and I will never give her to you or anyone.

Climbing back onto the bed, Chad said nothing as he flung my legs apart, looking briefly at my leaking cunt, before ramming his fist into it without any extra lubrication or warning. I screamed at the pain and pleasure it gave as he began pushing in and out of my now gaping pussy.

"Do you like that, you little whore? You seemed to like it when Kier did it," he said as he pushed deeper into me. I came almost immediately. The thought of him being this aggressive was a new turn-on for me, reiterating that I enjoyed the brutality of sex and its sensuality. The more I came, the deeper Chad slammed his fist.

"Fuck yeah, I like it, Chad! Fist my pussy! Do it! Make me cum." I screamed as my walls clinched, and I came on his hand.

By now, Kier's cock had become hard as steel, watching as his brother ravished me. Chad took notice of his brother's arousal and told him to straddle my waist, facing him. I couldn't see what was happening, but judging by Kier's moan, I knew that Chad must have taken his cock into his mouth.

The fisting slowed, but the slurping and Kier's moaning got louder and faster. Moments later, Kier lifted from my waist, thrusting forward and upward, as he unloaded his cum into his brother's throat. I smiled, knowing this would add a new layer to Kier's growing sexual experiences. I felt Chad's warm mouth on my pussy, then his hands as they spread my hole. Soon after, I was filled with a gush of fluid as he deposited Kier's cum into my hole. Chad's actions were new, and I liked the feeling of him using his mouth to spill cum into me. I was so turned on.

"Little brother, have you ever fucked a man before?" Chad asked Kier.

"No, I haven't," Kier replied, looking at me in bewilderment.

"Well, today is your lucky day, little brother; I want you to fuck me while I fuck her throat."

Kier was shocked and hesitant as he looked at me, seemingly asking for permission. I, too, was surprised at Chad’s suggestion. Sensing that Kier was not eager to follow his instructions, Chad pushed him back and straddled him, plopping his ass on Kier’s already hard cock. He began to bounce on Kier's cock, undoubtedly causing a sensation foreign to Kier. He again looked to me for approval.

"Fuck him, baby. It’s okay," I said, and he began to relax and enjoy the sensation of having a man's asshole, his brother's, on his cock.

"God, Kier, your cock is so good. Now I understand why she is fucking you." Chad said, riding Kier vigorously. Kier found his rhythm, began to dominate him, and rolled, so Chad was now beneath him, and Kier began to pound into him savagely.

"Fuck, Kier! Yes, little brother. Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, God, fuck me!" Chad shouted as Kier continued taking his ass. I watched the brothers in amazement. Chad's eyes closed as he was lost in his euphoria, and Kier's face contorted into a determined and lust-fueled expression. It was beautiful.

Beginning to feel left out, I was vigorously fingering my pussy, trying to appease my arousal, when Chad said, "Come ride my dick, you little whore.” Obediently, I mounted him, and, for the first time in a long time, his cock seemed to fill me. It was as if it had somehow gotten larger.

"Mmm," he moaned as I slid my wetness onto his engorged member; simultaneously, I felt fingers enter my asshole as I rode Chad. This caused me to buck harder. Kier had shoved his fingers in my ass and now matched his thrusts into Chad, and I was losing control.

"Chad! Yes, baby, yes! Shove your cock in me! Fuck me, fuck me! More, Kier! Give me more! I screamed. “Oh, God, Chad, I want to cum!” as my walls began to contract.

"Hold it in, Celeste! Hold it! Don't you dare fucking cum until I tell you! Chad demanded, grabbing my ass cheeks, spreading them, and slamming me down harder on his cock. I felt...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Enigmatique_69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments