Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is a story I started writing back in September of 2018. Obviously, none of us had any idea that a real-world pandemic would hit just over a year later, but it spurred me on to complete this novel. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All persons discussed and described in any forms of sexual and or intimate terms are and were 18+ years old."

Chapter 6: House Rules and the Dawn of New Life

 With construction and finishing touches of the homes underway for all the males, the families were given instructions on new federally mandated regulations for the program participants. They were also informed of activities they will be prohibited from engaging in, that may be legal for non-program citizens, as well as policies and procedures for things like travel to destinations outside the family grounds and other details that would affect their daily lives. Beyond the federally mandated requirements would be the “House Rules” that would be developed by a minimum of ten wives and the male head-of-house.

It was Thursday morning and Braedon woke up to the AI Eve chiming his wristband. Once the wristband accelerometer detected his hand movement, Eve informed him that he had priority messages waiting for him. Turning his head to the left, he saw Savannah sleeping peacefully next to him on her side with her left arm resting on his chest. He was so relieved to find his wife so accepting of his new role as husband to another Mrs. Owens.

More than anything, he needed Savannah in his life to get through the trials and tribulations that he would face in the coming years, as husband to potentially hundreds, if not thousands, of wives and the many thousands, or tens of thousands, of children he was expected to father.

With his thoughts turning to the new wives he would be taking on, he turned his head to his right to see Bernadette snuggled up, with one of her very large breasts lying on his right arm. At first, he’d thought she was still sleeping like Savannah… at least until he felt a hand moving under the covers. Watching her though, she never opened her eyes or made any facial movements as if she were still deep in slumber. He turned his head back to look at Savannah and just the same, she didn’t open her eyes and no facial expressions made him think she had woken.

Something was bothering him about how the hand felt, but he couldn’t quite put his finger on it, despite the hand now putting what felt like fingernails, lightly scraping the sides of the tip of his penis. Then it occurred to him why it seemed odd, the hand was touching him from below his hips. It couldn’t possibly be either of his wives that were next to him in bed, so the questions now were, “Who could possibly be touching me, let alone how did they get inside my room without his wristband or being one of his wives that he went to bed with? Did someone disable the security lock on the door and if so, what were they planning to do, once they got inside?”

As he looked down the covers towards the foot of the bed, he noticed what looked like another person under the blanket. Then he felt something hard and plastic slide onto his chest. Being careful not to wake his wives, Braedon gently freed his right arm from the large breast laying atop it and grabbed the tablet to look at the screen. As soon as he picked up the tablet the screen lit up. “PRIORITY MAIL” flashed on the screen immediately and after a couple of seconds the screen flashed pale green and the email opened.

“Date: Thursday – November 28, 2023

Subject: FINAL STAGE COMPLETED – YOUR SELECTIONS ARE COMPLETED

Hello Mr. Owens

Your government thanks you for your patience and cooperation during this past month while we verified the health of all surviving males and prepared you for the new life you will start as one of a group of prestigious families. Your genetic immunity to VY will continue to be researched by international research teams thanks to your contributions of biological samples for study.

Meanwhile, we see that you have completed your selections of the women you desire to become your wives. Over time, you may be asked to select from additional women to become your wives as additional program participants join and are medically cleared by our staff.

Over the next few days, you, your wives, and your support staff will arrive at your new home as construction is completed. You will also be provided a temporary boost to your counseling staff to aid your family in the transition during the first few months. You are advised not to engage in any intimate activity with the support staff or the temporary counselors. Failure to comply will result in your discretionary spending account being restricted. This restriction is as much for your family’s safety as it is for the success of the program.

As of the writing of this email, we have also received confirmations from eighty-seven percent of your selections, with the remaining thirteen percent being women who appeared on more than one male’s candidate list. You now have a total (including your original wife, who was automatically approved and confirmed) of 1,305 wives from the original candidate pool of 1,500 women.

There are still forty-eight women available from your candidate pool that you can select for second-round approvals. Five of your confirmed wives are currently onsite and will travel with you to your new home tomorrow.

You will have only two scheduled appointments today:

Family Building with Mrs. Bernadette Owens from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM

Family Law with (self) and (onsite wives recommended) from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM

Friday you will have only one scheduled appointment: Family Law all day. Saturday you will prepare for move-in to your home. You will arrive at your new home Sunday morning 8 am and will be provided further details at that time.

Again, your government thanks you for your service and looks forward to your success in doing your part to repopulate the nation.

 

Best of luck to you,

Nevets Nerraw, President of the United States of America”

Braedon finally finished reading the email. Not that it was an easy read, with the person under the covers continuing to give subtle sensations to arouse the beast between his legs. By this point, the beast had definitely risen and was aching for some tender meat. Not knowing quite what to do to relieve the tension, he was further distressed when Bernadette started shifting and then opened her eyes to look directly at his face.

“Good morning hubby, did you sleep well?”

“Uh-huh…”

“Is there something wrong?” Bernadette moved her hand down to take hold of her husband when she felt another set of hands on his stone pillar.

 Savannah, stirring sleepily, murmured, “I should have known you’d wake…”

Suddenly, the person under the covers at the foot of the bed flipped the blanket up, startling Bernadette speechless. Braedon was stunned speechless as well, as he recognized Dr. Biggs with her long iridescent nails. She was not alone at the foot of the bed, as the agent that joined him in the mile-high club and the nurse that performed his semen extraction for genetic screening. Bernadette remembered the other women from the candidate pool and the medical record for Braedon from in processing which included Family Building Consultant restricted notes from the women.

The wife from the plane crawled quietly over to the side of the bed Bernadette was on and whispered in her ear that they each confirmed themselves as his wife yesterday. Dr. Biggs, now Dr. Beccy Owens, seeing the smile wash over Bernadette’s face crawled up on the bed, and straddled his hips. As she lowered herself down, she felt resistance from the tightness of her vagina and despite trying to spread her lips apart, she just couldn’t make it fit.

Seeing her struggle, Bernadette grabbed the tube of KY from the bedside table and handed it to her to apply to Braedon’s cum plug. She raised her hips up enough so that she could apply a generous amount to the head and then lowered herself back down.

As her sensitive labia came into contact with the now well-lubricated head, she felt him begin to ever so slightly slide in, but it still wasn’t enough. Never having had anything up inside her all her life, not even a tampon, she was incredibly tight, and in frustration she whispered to Nurse Cosette next to her to hold her hand around his shaft at the base of his cock and then forced him inside her with all of her weight. This sent massive waves of pain from not only tearing her hymen but also from the rapid stretching of her vaginal canal that threatened to tear at any moment.

With all but the part of his cock that was held by Cosette shoved up inside her, she started doing her Kegel exercises to massage his shaft, which also served to allow her vaginal canal to adjust to the large mass of flesh embedded in it. To stir the pot, so to speak, Bernadette raised one of her large breasts up to Braedon for him to suck on her nipple.

Meanwhile, Savannah was still amazingly sound asleep, though likely not for long as she started raising and lowering her hips on his flagpole. Of course, with as tight of a fit as it was for his love boat in her tunnel of love, it was still more of her tugging on his shaft.

Far be it for her to let a too-large hard cock in her twat stand in the way of her being rewarded with a heaping load of baby batter. Beccy got more aggressive with her humping, firmly gripping her new husband’s cock, causing him to start lifting slightly off the bed. As their rhythm picked up speed and the sympathetic harmony of their lustful lovemaking shook the straining mattress, Savannah began to stir and after a couple of seconds opened her eyes. Imagine her surprise, finding not only her husband being ridden cowgirl style by another woman with incredibly massive breasts, whom she hadn’t even met but also another woman eating out Bernadette from the foot of their bed.

It seemed obvious that Bernadette knew these women or at least didn’t find them to be a threat. Looking at her husband, she raised her hand to place it under his chin and turned his head towards her so they could kiss each other good morning. As their tongues began their dance in each other’s mouths, Agent Raine’s tongue danced on Bernadette’s clit, Beccy was finally having success as Braedon’s massive girth finally started sliding in and out as she rode her stallion. Like before with Bernadette and Savannah, attempting to fit all of him inside their vaginas was an exercise in impossibility.

Beccy started realizing this as his cock head repeatedly hit the back of her cervix, but unlike the other two wives, this was only serving to turn her on even more. The faster she rode him, the more frequently he bottomed out and the more the level of pain increased, but this was a euphoric pain that pushed her further. With an animalistic desire to get his entire cock inside her pussy she rode him harder and harder and harder with increasing speed. As the pain rose in intensity, her grunting became more insistent, while Braedon’s groans grew deeper and more elongated. Her massive mammaries flew up and down and side to side like huge water balloons free of Earth’s crippling gravity, a perfect invitation for a pair of strong hands to grab them.

Sensing that their husband was getting close to cumming, Bernadette urged Raine to get ready to swap positions with Beccy once she was completely filled. Initially, she was disappointed that she wouldn’t get to experience Bernadette’s squirting orgasm, but the prospect of a creampie was too much to resist. She got up from between Bernadette’s thighs and straddled Braedon coming up right behind Beccy. Mimicking her movements, she reached around under Beccy’s arms and took hold of her breasts with both hands.

Not wanting to be left out of the fun, Bernadette moved around to the other side of the bed and moved between Savannah’s thighs. Savannah had still been struggling to come to terms with her first lesbian experience the previous day after never considering herself to be even bi-curious before, so the movement startled her, and her first reaction was to cover her mound with her free hand. Bernadette was so turned on though and moved Savannah’s hand to one of her breasts and then started getting Savannah good and wet.

Knowing that time was running out for them to share in the impending orgasms next to them, Bernadette swung round into a full sixty-nine, then stuck her tongue in Savannah’s pussy and sucked on her lips, which drove her rapidly to the brink of pure ecstasy. It took less than a minute for Bernadette, grinding her pussy in Savannah’s face, to cross the threshold as she gushed a river of ecstasy.

While Savannah was getting her face plastered in pussy juices, Braedon, seeing the loving wives' action, could no longer hold back and erupted like Mt. St. Helens inside Beccy. Savannah and Bernadette, remembering about the last time, turned to watch as his ball sack which seemed even bigger now, bounced up and down to release bounties of cum in Beccy. After four loads pumped inside her, Savannah and Bernadette could see the cum oozing out the sides of her pussy.

Nodding to Raine, Savannah motioned to her to be quick and get that fuck stick in her before he finished. Not waiting for a second longer, Beccy fell forward, her massive mammaries smothering Braedon’s face. Raine quickly slid the slippery cum-covered beef stick into her furry beaver.

The combination of not being able to breathe, with Beccy’s breasts completely covering his face and Raine now riding his cock like Nurse Cosette just did, caused him to get a sexual second wind. Braedon felt like his cock had grown another several inches; it felt like there was a steel cable ready to snap on the underside of his shaft. The pain was incredibly intense and within seconds he was pumping loads of cum into Raine. But instead of stopping when she felt completely filled with cum and felt it oozing out of her pussy, she continued riding him.

After another couple of minutes, Raine was exhausted from the intense workout she’d completed and fell forward onto Beccy, causing both of them to slip off Braedon onto the side of the bed Bernadette had slept on. This made it possible for Braedon to catch his breath finally and from the relief, he released one last spurt of cum into the air and onto Beccy’s boob. Smiling wide she stuck out her tongue and slurped up the potent cream filling. “Mmmm! That was delicious! I know what kind of filling I want in my donuts from now on.”

With everyone having satisfied their cravings for the morning, Dr. Beccy Owens and Raine introduced themselves to Savannah and Bernadette telling them that they confirmed their selections to be Braedon’s wives. Introductions out of the way, they all got cleaned up. Obviously, they couldn’t all fit in the shower at one time, and since they had the 9:00 AM appointment, they didn’t have time for more lovemaking, so they agreed to have pairs of two wives shower at the same time and Braedon by himself. Then all five of them walked down to the Family Building office where Bernadette grabbed a tablet and they pulled up his remaining selections that were still available.

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid

With the five of them all checking the few remaining candidates, it was only about two hours before they finished with seven more selections for wives. They chose two redheads, two Asians, one blonde, and two other women who routinely kept their hair non-natural colors - green, purple, blue, whatever color suited their mood. With four hours left before the end of the appointment, they decided it would be nice to have some breakfast so that everyone could get more acquainted.

They walked over to the mess hall and waved their wristbands over the hostess’ tablet. This provided the hostess with their confirmed marital status for billing, a list of any food allergies they had, and preferred food types, so that the hostess could provide recommendations.

“Good morning, Owens family! My name is Rachel and I’ll be your hostess today. If you’ll follow me, we have a table set up for all of you.”

Rachel led them to a double table near the wall which was completely covered in an OLED sheet to display whatever the dining guests desired.

“Here are the menus for today, can I get any of you some coffee?” All four wives raised their hands.

“I think I need to replenish my fluids, so I’ll just take some water for now,” Braedon replied.

“Of course, darlin'! May I also say congratulations on becoming new husband and wives today? I’ll be right back with your drinks. Feel free to use the touch table to place your food order. I’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about menu items.”

A couple of minutes went by and Rachel came back with the drinks, confirmed the food selections, and added the requested special cooking instructions for each plate of food. She then returned to the entrance of the mess hall to prepare for the next patrons. Over the next four hours, the husband and wives chatted with each other about what they did for a living, before confirming to be one of Braedon’s wives. They also told some jokes and shared some stories about their first-time meeting Braedon, which was something he had been concerned initially about bringing up with his original wife Savannah.

Amazingly though, she seemed to be taking it all in her stride, not showing the slightest hint of irritation or jealousy. “I guess she was serious when she said she’d been preparing for this new reality where she’d have to share her husband with other women who would also be his wife,” he thought to himself.

It was about 3:30 PM when they were all finished with their meals, and they decided they should get...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by LongDraw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments