Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yes, Auntie Julie - Part 3

"Glenn spends another weekend at his auntie Julie's house, and the new cane is put to use."

48
8 Comments 8
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Thirty-year-old Glenn Vernon arrived for his weekend of sexy fun with his sixty-three-year-old auntie, Julie Leyland.

They were both divorced and Glenn was currently living in a flat, but there had been serious conversations about Glenn moving in with Julie permanently, something that was very likely to happen.

Auntie and nephew had first had sex two weeks earlier, and Glenn had spent much of the previous weekend in Julie's house. They might have had sex thirteen years earlier because they were getting very frisky together at a party, but got disturbed.

The sex between them was very enjoyable for both of them, and they had each given the other a spanking. A cane had been ordered online, and it had now arrived at Julie's house. The cane would be put to use this weekend, but whether both nephew and auntie would feel it across their buttocks was not yet decided.

"Mmmm, how is my favourite nephew?" smiled Julie, after their initial passionate kiss.

"I am your only nephew, but I am good; how is my sexy auntie?" replied Glenn.

"Your sexy auntie needs plenty of fucking this weekend, young man," said Julie.

"You will get that, you hot bitch," grinned Glenn, before they snogged.

Neither of them suggested it, but the natural thing seemed to be to have the first fuck of the weekend right now. They kissed their way up the stairs and Julie undid and lowered Glenn's jeans the moment they were in her bedroom.

Glenn got Julie's jeans undone and pulled them down and then sent her knickers in the same direction.

They kissed as Glenn's fingers twisted in Julie's cunt and Julie lowered Glenn's boxers and wanked his erection.

They broke from the kissing and each of them removed their own lower clothing, they then crashed onto the bed together and Glenn's cock was entering Julie's cunt. This would not be the first time that they had not managed to remove upper clothing before the need to fuck took over.

Julie locked her legs behind Glenn's back as her nephew thrust his hips and his stiff penis slid rapidly in and out of Julie's wet cunt.

"Oh yes, yes, fucking hell, yes," squealed Julie, as she had her first orgasm of the weekend.

The fucking went on and on, with Julie cumming again and again, she was in sexual heaven.

After a prolonged fuck, Glenn's penis twitched and he came hard in his auntie's vagina.

It took a while for them to recover from the fucking, but they gradually came back down.

"Would you like a coffee?" smiled Julie, as she unlocked her legs from behind Glenn's back.

"Thought you would never ask," laughed Glenn, as he withdrew his softening cock from Julie's cum soaked cunt.

The coffee was not going to be immediate of course, Glenn lay on his back next to Julie and they took a few moments of silence, reflecting on the fuck that they had just had. There were also likely to be many more future fucks.

"Sex with you is amazing, Julie," said Glenn, after a while.

"I am loving our time together," replied Julie.

They had a kiss and a cuddle and then decided to go downstairs. They also decided that there was no need to put their lower clothing back on, but as she did previously, Julie got a towel to take downstairs to protect her sofa from cum leakage.

"Oh, I have not shown you the cane, have I?" said Julie, before they left the bedroom.

"No, you haven't," replied Glenn, who had never seen a punishment cane up close.

Julie opened her wardrobe, and Glenn admired her bare arse.

"Here it is," said Julie, taking the item from the wardrobe.

Glenn took it in his hands and examined it, he also swished it through the air and was a bit startled by the sound as he wondered what it would feel like when it made contact with a pair of buttocks.

Glenn did not speak but handed the cane back to Julie.

"I think I will give you six of the best before bedtime," smiled Julie.

Again Glenn said nothing, although he had agreed to the purchase of the cane.

They went downstairs and had the suggested coffee, and they sat and chatted. It was very erotic with them both unclothed in their lower regions. Julie spent some of the time with one foot on the sofa, advertising her bare cunt, and Glenn's hand was frequently on her thigh or his fingers brushing her pussy lips. Glenn's penis was on constant display, not fully hard but not soft either.

They got more passionate, and Julie stroked Glenn's cock to full erection as he fingered her cunt and they kissed.

"You, young man, are going to feel our new cane," smiled Julie.

"And when will you feel it?" responded Glenn.

"You can cane me tomorrow night, let's go upstairs," said Julie.

They went upstairs and decided to make all preparations for bed before the caning, and sex that would follow.

For the first time since Glenn arrived, they took off their upper clothing, showered and were ready for bed.

Julie again took the cane from the wardrobe and bent it in between her hands in full headmistress fashion.

"Bend over the back of that chair, young man," said Julie, pointing with the cane at the chair on which they had both previously sat to administer spankings.

Glenn bent over as instructed, his penis was rock hard but that was probably more in anticipation of the forthcoming sex rather than the imminent caning.

Julie looked at her nephew's bottom. She had never studied Glenn's backside before, but he had a firm and quite sexy arse, Julie thought. She had never used a cane but had occasionally seen videos involving caning, and had been caned at school as a seventeen-year-old.

Julie tapped the cane against Glenn's buttocks then raised it and slashed it down CRACK.

The sound startled both of them, and Glenn grunted, but probably more in shock than in pain.

After a moment, Glenn started the feel the sting spread across his arse, but as he was absorbing that, there was a second CRACK.

Julie saw one and then a second red line appear on Glenn's backside, she brought the cane down again to produce a third.

Glenn was now really feeling it, his face was screwed and he was gritting his teeth.

CRACK Julie landed a fourth stroke, and Glenn groaned and swayed his hips. He could stand up at any time but he, strangely perhaps, remained in position.

Julie gave him the two remaining strokes, and Glenn's arse was now sore.

He was still bent over the back of the chair, and the episode had added to the sexual arousal of both auntie and nephew.

"Stand up," said Julie, her voice cracking a bit.

Glenn stood and put his hands to his buttocks, he slowly turned to face his auntie. Julie was pleased to see that Glenn's erection had not subsided during the caning.

"Now you have felt the cane," said Julie, stating the obvious.

"Yes, and tomorrow so will you," replied Glenn, trying to rub the stinging out of his arse cheeks.

"Would you like to fuck me now?" said Julie. tossing the cane onto the floor.

"I would like that very much," replied Glenn, as they met in a long passionate kiss.

They stumbled to the bed, still kissing, and Glenn's penis again entered Julie's vagina.

The caning had made them both incredibly randy, and Glenn's cock moved rapidly in and out of Julie's cunt.

The fucking was fast, Glenn's tingling buttocks adding to his stimulation, and Julie came noisily.

The auntie/nephew sex continued, as did Julie's orgasms until Glenn again felt his spunk building and then shoot into his lover. Nephew and auntie had another very enjoyable and satisfying fuck.

"Ha, if you are going to fuck me like that maybe I should cane you every night," laughed Julie.

"Don't you like the way that I usually fuck you?" responded Glenn, feeling a bit insulted.

"Yes, yes, of course, I do, I was only joking," replied Julie.

"Tomorrow night we will find out how well you fuck with a caned arse," said Glenn.

"Just the six strokes, just like I gave you," said Julie.

"Yes, just the six, but six good ones," replied Glenn.

They eventually went to sleep.

Glenn mounted Julie for a Saturday morning fuck when they awoke, living together was now almost a certainty.

The lovemaking was sensual and gentle, and by the time that semen left Glenn's penis, Julie had cum three times.

Julie admired the cane marks on Glenn's bottom when he got up to go for a shower, knowing that the next morning she would be getting up with cane marks on her arse.

During the course of Saturday, they agreed on what had always been likely, Glenn would move in with Julie permanently. He still had some time to run on his flat lease but he would move in with Julie before that expired, despite it meaning that he would be paying for a flat that he no longer used.

One potential problem that they might have would be when Glenn's mother and Julie's sister found out what was, and had been, going on. She would be disgusted and livid. Her relationship with Julie was already not good, but it might well cause the breakdown in her relationship with her son too.

They did not have sex during the daytime for the rest of Saturday, saving themselves for the night, although they came close to it when Glenn was caressing Julie's buttocks as she did the washing up. Both of them were very aroused at that point.

There was a lot of kissing and cuddling on the sofa during the evening and before ten o'clock, they decided to go upstairs. Julie knew that she was going to get her first caning in forty-six years.

JoyceRoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JoyceRoss

"I want you to cane me properly, if the cane is going to be part of our future, we both need to get used to receiving it," said Julie,

"Yes, auntie Julie," smiled Glenn, using an oft-used phrase.

They got naked and got ready for the night. They were both turned on but knew that the caning would precede sex.

Julie got the cane from the wardrobe and handed it to Glenn, before bending over the back of the chair to present her large arse for the cane. When she had taken a caning from her headmistress, she was wearing school knickers, but as they were thin they offered very little protection, now she was bare-arsed.

Glenn admired the bottom that he was about to whip, his penis was rigid.

"Get on with it," said Julie.

Glenn tapped the cane against Julie's buttocks then CRACK the sixty-three-year-old received her first cane stroke in close to half a century. The stroke stung and Julie groaned and swayed her hips. Glenn was not wanting to cause his lover any physical distress so he delivered the second stroke with a little less power.

"I said cane me properly," said Julie, aware that her nephew had held back.

CRACK the third stroke was certainly harder than the second and Julie yelped and jumped up and put her hands to her buttocks.

"I will stop if you want," said a concerned Glenn.

"No, I want the full six, three more just like that," said Julie, bending back over.

Red lines were now appearing on Julie's backside and with another CRACK Glenn produced another one.

Julie was clenching her arse cheeks and swaying and moaning, but she awaited the other two strokes.

Glenn lashed a fifth stroke across Julie's cheeks and she half arose but bent back over.

CRACK Glenn wasted no time in delivering number six, and Julie yelled out and jumped up clutching her buttocks.

"Fucking hell, that stung," said the red-faced Julie, as she turned to face Glenn.

"Was it how you remembered it?" asked Glenn.

"I suppose, it fucking stung then, and it fucking stings now," said Julie, rubbing her arse cheeks.

"Do you want to wait a while before we fuck?" asked Glenn.

"No, I want a fucking whilst my arse is stinging like this," said Julie, taking Glenn's erection in her hand as Glenn dropped the cane on the floor.

"Do you want it from behind?" said a ready to fuck Glenn.

"Yes, from behind so that you can see my caned arse as you fuck me," said Julie, getting onto the bed on her hands and knees.

She had positioned herself near the foot of the bed and was at a perfect height for Glenn to shaft her whilst standing on the floor. Glenn took a moment to look at his auntie's cane-marked cheeks, before putting his cock to her wet cunt and sliding in.

Glenn wanted to make this as long a session as possible so that Julie got the maximum sexual pleasure from getting fucked with her arse stinging from a caning. He slid his penis in and out at varying speeds but not getting up to top speed yet, as Julie vocally displayed her pleasure.

Julie had been very close to cumming, and one of Glenn's changes of pace took her over the top.

"Yes, yes, so good, so good, cumming," said Julie, as the younger man's cock moved in and out of her vagina.

Glenn was content to continue with the fuck in this way, giving Julie as much pleasure as possible for as long as he could. He was enjoying the wanking that the walls of Julie's vagina were giving his penis, and he knew that he could increase and complete his own pleasure whenever he chose.

The feeling that Julie was getting from her caned arse, plus the contact that Glenn's body made with it on his forward thrusts were driving her crazy, along with her nephew's large stiff penis sliding in and out of her. She was having multiple, long-lasting orgasms.

Glenn was loving giving Julie pleasure like this but was starting to find it difficult to hold back his ejaculation.

Julie came yet again, and then Glenn spunked in her.

When they calmed, Glenn withdrew and Julie straightened up. Julie turned, and they had a long sensuous kiss.

"I am not going to be sitting down for a while, but getting my arse caned was a hell of a turn-on," chuckled Julie.

"I think that that cane might be in regular use," replied Glenn.

"Yeah, but not so regular that the effect of a caning is lost," said Julie, philosophically.

"I agree," said Glenn, before they kissed again.

They got into bed and, after a while, fell asleep in each other's arms.

Sunday morning found Glenn gently running a finger along the cane marks on Julie's backside. He then softly kissed along the lines, and Julie squirmed as her sexual ardour built.

"I hope that you are going to perform soon because you are getting me so horny," said Julie, as her nephew kissed her bottom.

"My penis is stiff for you yet again, auntie Julie, feel it," said Glenn, moving so that his erection touched Julie's arse.

"Mmmm, feels so good," said Julie, clenching her arse cheeks.

Julie rolled onto her back, and Glenn's cock slid into her as their lips met in a kiss. Julie got her legs behind Glenn's back, as her nephew started his hip thrusting.

"Give it to me hard, lover, fuck me," panted Julie, as Glenn increased the power of his thrusts.

Glenn acted on his auntie's request and very soon had her screaming through a great climax.

Glenn had no intention of leaving Julie with only one orgasm, and he fucked her to a second and third before he filled her cunt with his sperm.

"I didn't think it possible, but our sex seems to be getting better and better," said Glenn, now laying next to Julie as they recovered.

"It really is amazing, my darling," replied Julie.

They were in no hurry to get up, so they lay together happily, but then Julie started having serious thoughts.

"It is wonderful that you are going to move in, but there will be a time when I am not so interested in sex," said Julie.

"But you will be a hundred by then, so I will be sixty-seven so I might be losing interest too," laughed Glenn.

"No, I am serious; it will not be like this forever," said Julie.

"I know, but it is great at the moment and those times are long off, let's enjoy what we have now," replied Glenn.

"Yeah, but I worry that one day you might feel the need to look elsewhere," said a concerned Julie.

"Or you might, I might not be able to keep up with you," responded Glenn.

"I suppose you are right, live for what we have now and let the future take care of itself," said Julie.

"Talking of the future, I intend to sort out whatever needs sorting out on my flat lease during the week, and move in here next weekend," announced Glenn.

"Next weekend? Yes, that would be great," said a happy Julie.

They got up and had a late breakfast, although it was closer to lunchtime. Glenn was not leaving until late afternoon, and they were both thinking of getting one more fuck in before he left.

As had happened before, they were standing in the kitchen and Glenn was stroking Julie's substantial arse. That had not always led to sex, but it looked like doing so now when Julie reached behind her and rubbed the bulge in Glenn's jeans.

Glenn reacted to that by moving so that the lump in his jeans pressed against Julie's backside, she in turn ground her arse against him as his hands fondled her breasts.

"Oh baby, baby, this is so hot," purred Julie.

Glenn's hands left Julie's breasts and undid her jeans, they made room between themselves for Glenn to send her jeans on their way to the floor, Glenn then lowered Julie's knickers, baring her arse.

Julie reached behind and undid Glenn's jeans, and with help from Glenn, got them lowered. Glenn lowered his boxers and his erection was pressing against Julie's bare bottom.

"Fuck me over the kitchen table," said Julie, impatiently.

They staggered to the table, their bodies still in contact. Julie bent over the table, and Glenn pulled her knickers and jeans right down and Julie stepped out of them. Glenn still had his jeans and boxers around his knees, as he held his cockhead against Julie's cunt lips.

Glenn slid in, and the fucking started.

It was never going to be a long fuck, this...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments