Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Megan

I slept later than usual and woke up feeling very good about life. Mom was on cloud nine because she and Michelle had an actual date.

My idea of a date wouldn't include Mom. I was glad she was happy. She seemed in the same mood when Dad first introduced her to me. All smiles and positivity suited her. She deserved someone in her life that made her smile and feel good about herself.

Susan had that effect on her, but not like Michelle seemed to. It was still early, but I hoped dating Michelle would last a long time. But, we'd see. It would be weird having two stepmoms around the house which I'm sure I'd get used to.

After showering and dressing, I headed to the kitchen. Mom was in the living room with a huge smile, her eyes closed. Her phone was nearby, and I wondered if she'd been texting with Michelle.

I didn't ask as I went to the kitchen for coffee. I joined Mom in the living room. She mentioned Michelle was coming over on Wednesday, and she was trying to figure out what to make for dinner. Neither Mom nor I like to cook, but Mom outdoes herself when it's someone special. I watched, sipping my coffee as she surfed the web, looking for ideas.

She asked my opinion about five times, and we decided on a grilled chicken with some grilled veggies.

All that food talk made me hungry, so when Mom decided on that dinner and my coffee cup was drained, I had some yogurt and fruit. I helped Mom clean up and do chores the rest of the day. I was almost as excited about Michelle coming over as Mom was.

Monday and Tuesday couldn't go by fast enough. Mom was in a great mood each night, maybe a little anxious. I did hear her in her room both nights and knew she was releasing that tension thinking about Michelle.

Listening to her down the hall got me in the mood. I pictured Mika with me, and I hate to admit it, but Michelle was in there too. I'd never tell Mom that about my fantasies they were are just that, fantasies.

Wednesday evening, Michelle arrived around six. She looked like she'd had a long day when I opened the front door. I invited her in, and we hugged as Mom walked out from the kitchen to greet her.

You should have seen their expressions when they saw each other. After closing the front door, I leaned back against the wall and watched as they embraced. I was there for a second, then decided to move to the living room.

I could hear them ask about their day and describe them briefly before joining me. There was more small talk, and I volunteered to get us some wine. Michelle sort of gave Mom a look as Mom nodded that it was alright. Michelle's look was just one of curiosity not admonishment.

I helped get dinner together, then sat with Mom and Michelle, sipping wine, eating, laughing, and getting to know Michelle, and she got to know me a little more. At the end of dinner, Michelle invited us to her Halloween party. I felt honored because it was with her adult friends.

I cleaned up the dishes and then went to my room to let Mom and Michelle have some privacy. I knew what they would do, and it made me smile. I kept studying, reading, surfing the internet, and looking at birds.

When it was bedtime, I changed into my PJs and used my bathroom. Mom and Michelle were very quiet, but I didn't look to see where they were. As I was brushing my teeth, Michelle called out goodbye to me. I managed a toothpaste-full mouth of goodnight, which probably sounded weird through the closed door.

Mom said goodnight soon a while after I was in bed. I guess she was worked up by Michelle, and not too long after the lights went out, it was confirmed by a few moans from down the hall. I wish Mom would get laid soon, and I'd bet she wanted that, too.

Thursday and Friday at school went pretty quickly. I met Mika and two teammates at their school pitch on Saturday. Ivy was African-American, a few inches shorter than me, maybe five foot six, lean and all legs, and very fast. Her hair was in tribal braids and looked hot on her. Isabel was Latina, about five-foot-two, a bit stocky with short brunette hair and streaks of pink.

We did a little warm-up stretching and running sprints; those girls were fast, but I kept up. I didn't want to make it look like a competition, so I went with the flow.

All three of them were on a different level than I was; I felt a bit humbled by their footwork. We did a few drills, and they gave me some pointers. We practiced kicking goals with each of us playing goalie. I don't think I stopped one shot. They were that good.

After the workout, we went for coffee and chatted. Ivy and Isabel were a little surprised I wasn't eighteen yet. Despite my poor feeling about how I did, they said for my experience level; I was pretty good. They were glad Mika asked me to join them and looked forward to helping me fine-tune my game.

We set another workout date for the following Saturday, and I thanked them for letting me join them. We all hugged goodbye, and I felt excellent about them both. When Ivy and Isabel left, Mika and I chatted more. I wasn't sure about asking her if she was going to Michelle's party, but when she asked me what I was going as, I told her. Mika wouldn't tell me what her costume would be, which was fine. I wondered if she knew Michelle's friends, and she mentioned some possibilities as to who might be there.

There were two married couples. One was straight, and the other was gay. Mika's sister Kai was going to be there, and she brought two other women and a guy. She said Michelle always has good parties and was glad Mom and I were invited.

I couldn't wait for the next time we practiced together. The week seemed to drag on at school. Mom felt good about Michelle; her work week wasn't too stressful. She had a couple of tests in her school classes and got A's in both.

Saturday, I was up early, ready to hit the pitch. The weather was dreary, cloudy, and cold. It was supposed to rain that afternoon, but it could happen anytime. Ivy and Isabel showed up, and we chatted a bit before heading out to the pitch. We all wondered where Mika was; none of us had texts saying she wasn't coming.

Just as we dumped the balls out of the bag, we got a collective text from Mika letting us know Noa wasn't feeling well and she wouldn't make it. We all replied with sad emojis and hoped he was feeling better.

We started doing drills, passing, and taking goal shots. We were at it for about thirty minutes when the sky darkened, and we all felt drops falling from the sky. We decided to call it a day and went for coffee.

While we were sipping, we got to know each other better. Ivy and Isabel were roomies in a house Ivy's dad had bought as a rental years ago. They rented it from him to cover the cost of the house payment, which Ivy said was low. They had a third roomie, but she recently moved in with her boyfriend, and they were looking for someone to rent the third bedroom to lower their payment back to the dirt cheap level.

Ivy jokingly asked if I'd want to room with them. I laughed and told them I lived rent-free with my mom. Then we started talking about colleges and what it was like living at home. I said it was no big deal, Mom and I got along great.

They both said I was lucky, and I agreed. We sat talking until one of the baristas gave us a dirty look because we'd been there an hour and only drank one cup each. The girls invited me back to their place so we could talk more. Since the workout was cut short, I had no plans, so I followed them to their house.

It was a nice three-bedroom, two, two-bath house with a big backyard and a hot tub. The bedrooms were lovely, and the empty one was about the same size as mine. We had another coffee as we sat in the kitchen talking. I mentioned if I didn't live for free, their house would be lovely to move to. They understood because free is an excellent price.

We finished our coffees, and I was ready to go. Isabel suggested if the weather was shitty like today, I should bring my swimsuit next time, and we could warm up in the hot tub after we workout. I thought that was a great idea.

We hugged goodbye, and I headed home. When I got home, Mom was shopping with Michelle for the party on Friday night. I cleaned the house, started laundry, checked my costume, and decided to wear my white heels instead of the flats I wore at the convention. I figured if it was an adult party, I should try and look like one.

Another routine week went by; when Friday rolled around, Mom packed a bag because she was staying at Michelle's that night. I was excited for her. We ate dinner at home, changed into our costumes, and then I drove to Michelle's house. Mom noticed my heels and said I looked too grown up. She asked what happened to her sweet little girl. I smiled, reminding her I was almost eighteen. She sighed and said she was well aware of that. I guess it hurts a little bit when your child becomes an adult. I wish Dad were here to see me. I think we both thought the same but didn't say anything. I'll always be Mom's little girl to some degree, but it's nice she treats me as an equal.

It was just getting dark when we arrived at Michelle's. Mom said to park in Michelle's driveway and not on the street. Mom seemed a little nervous as she grabbed her overnight bag from the backseat of my car. We walked up to the door, and Mom rang the bell. When Michelle opened the door, she was dressed in her Lara Croft costume. Well, I should say she was mainly dressed. She didn't have her boots on, her shorts seemed a little shorter than before, and her top showed more cleavage than I remembered from the convention. Mom's eyes widened as Michelle smiled and invited us in. Mom was definitely underdressed in her plain Mary Jane costume.

Michelle kissed, hugged, and brushed Mom's cheek as they said hello. Michelle's eyes sparkled when she suggested Mom put her bag in the primary bedroom. Mom knew where it was because she went directly there.

Michelle looked me over as I closed the door. "Wow, Megan! I thought you were adorable at the convention. Those heels make your yummy long legs stand out, sweetie."

I blushed and thanked her for the compliment. She kissed my cheek and patted my tush, then told me her friends were going to love me.

When Mom returned, Michelle took our hands and led us to the living room. We sat and chatted with Michelle, explaining that she knew we didn't know anyone but Mika. But these were all her friends, and sometimes alcohol makes them a bit snarky, especially Bill and Trey. She asked if I was planning on drinking, and I told her I wasn't. She thanked me and asked if I'd try and keep track of the boys and how much they consumed. Michelle said she would watch them also. Then she started to caution us about someone else when the doorbell rang.

We all got up as Michelle headed to the front door. She opened it, and there stood Mika, and I assumed her older sister Kai. Mika dressed as a black kitten. She wore a black corset, lace elbow gloves, kitty ears, leggings, and matching ballet shoes.

I swallowed hard as I looked at her, my heart racing. Behind Mika, her sister Kai stood about six inches taller, dressed as a school headmistress, I assumed. Black pumps, glasses, a grey business suit, black nylons, and a crème silk blouse with the top three buttons loose to show off her cleavage. My heart was racing to see Mika, but Kai made my kitten tingle.

Michelle ushered them into the house to reintroduce Mika and introduce Kai to us. Mika hugged Mom and me and kissed our cheeks hello. She stepped aside as Michelle introduced Kai.

Kai looked at Mom and smiled, "It's so nice to meet you, Silvia. Michelle has told me so many good things about you. You're lovelier than Michelle described. I'm glad we have finally met."

Kai hugged Mom and planted kisses on her cheeks as Mom managed to tell Kai she was glad to meet her.

Then, all eyes focused on me.

Kai exclaimed, “This is Megan? My god, Mika, you said she was sweet, but you didn't say how sweet. I just love the costume, Megan. The tiara fits you perfectly, a sweet pink princess.”

We all blushed as Kai swept me into her arms to hug me. I felt her breasts against me and nearly melted into her arms as she squeezed me tight.

When she released me, Michelle asked if anyone was thirsty as we left the entryway. Kai held my hand as we walked to the kitchen to get our drinks.

The doorbell rang before Michelle could pour something, and I told Michelle I'd get it. Michelle thanked me as I released Kai's hand to answer the door.

The following guests dressed as Barbie and Ken, and when they introduced themselves, they were Katie and Jim. I introduced myself and then told them everyone was in the kitchen. I closed the door, and the doorbell rang before I could leave the entry.

I opened it, and a cowboy and a nun with a beard stood there. Bill, the cowboy, introduced himself, and Trey, the nun, looked me over. He made me giggle when he said he wished they were the Mario brothers. Bill gave him a look as Trey asked, "Is she not adorable?"

Bill admitted I was, and then they headed to get drinks. I was laughing, wondering if there was a better word than adorable. I wasn't going for that look and felt slightly disappointed in myself.

princess1000
Online Now!
Lush Cams
princess1000

Next, Elizabeth arrived, dressed like Vampirella. I saw quite a few at the convention, and Elizabeth certainly had the boobs for it. The last guest to appear was Sue. Sue was a street walker with fishnet hose and a wonder bra. With way too much make-up and teased hair.

After everyone had a drink, I poured myself a ginger ale and began to mingle. I kept an eye on the nun and cowboy as Michelle requested. I managed to talk to Mika and asked how Roa was doing. She mentioned he was feeling better and thanked me. We talked about soccer and other mundane topics until Kai wandered over. Mika seemed to fade as her sister began talking to me. I looked at Mika as she shrugged her shoulders and mouthed a 'sorry' as she left while Kai's eyes were focused on me.

Kai was definitely someone who went after what she wanted, and she wanted me. I wasn't sure I liked her, though. She was gorgeous and had fantastic cleavage, but I didn't know if I could deal with someone as seemingly aggressive as she was. It dawned on me that Kai was the one Michelle was going to warn us about when the doorbell rang for the first time.

As Kai and I talked, I looked around the room between glances at Kai's boobs and could see Michelle cringe slightly as our eyes connected. Mom had been informed about Kai's personality and was beginning to look like a momma bear whose cub was being harassed. But Mom kept calm, not wanting to make a scene in front of Michelle's friends.

My savior was Trey when he walked up and cut in, asking me if I had seen the latest Mario Brothers movie and how I liked it. Kai gave him a look and then went to get herself another drink. I told him I didn't see it, and I selected the costume for the Comic-Con.

We started talking about that when Bill came over to join us. Those two were so funny. They were like a heckler and a comedian bouncing barbs off each other the entire conversation. We talked and laughed until Michelle cut in and asked if I could help her in the kitchen. I excused myself and followed her. When we got there, Michelle made sure nobody had followed, and then she confirmed Kai was the one she was going to tell me about. Kai is a cougar and a Domme, and I was fresh meat. She said she would tell me more about her later but was glad Mom hadn't reacted. I'd been right about my momma bear.

Michelle kissed me on the cheek before we left the kitchen, telling me I was doing good and everyone loved my costume. I mentioned I loved Mika's, which made her grin. Michelle said she liked hearing that and called me sweetie, which made me blush.

She said, "Aww. You look so cute, blushing. But I need to get back to my guests and your mom. Talk to Mika some more. I know she likes you, cutie."

I blushed again as we left the kitchen to rejoin the party. I found Mom talking with Mika and joined their conversation.

Mom finally left us to wander around and talk to the others. Mika and I had a few more moments together when Elizabeth joined in. I found her to be very sweet and fun to talk to. We laughed and made jokes until I glanced at the clock on Michelle's fireplace mantel. It was almost eleven, and I was starting to feel it. I excused myself, found Mom and Michelle, and told them I was heading home. Mom kissed my cheek goodnight and told me to drive safely, and she reminded me Michelle would bring her home the next day.

I whispered to Mom to have fun and not be home too early, which made her blush. I told Mika goodbye, and I'd see her in the morning at the pitch. She smiled and said she'd be there. I said goodbye to everyone else and told them it was nice meeting them all. They reciprocated, and I left.

I got up early for soccer drills Saturday morning. The weather sucked again, so I looked for a bikini to wear in case we ended up at Isabel and Ivy's house. The only one I could find was one of the string ones from Costa Rica. I cringed, debating to take it, then shrugged it off.

When I arrived at the pitch, Ivy and Isabel were already doing passing drills. As I walked onto the pitch, Ivy kicked a ball to me and said to run with it. We were about mid-field, so I started going away from Ivy to the opposite goal.

She called out, "Hey! This one, silly."

I turned and stuck my tongue out at her, and that got them both racing towards me to steal the ball. Despite having around a thirty-yard head start, they caught me as I was about to send a shot into the net.

The grass was slick with dew. They misjudged my angle and ran me over just after the ball left my foot, ricocheted off the goalpost, and landed at the back of the net. We ended up in a pile with Ivy lying on top of my right side and Isabel on my left.

Luckily, we didn't hit each other's heads but landed face-up.

They rolled to face me, each grinning as Ivy said, “Almost got you, girlie. Good goal.”

I giggled, “Why thank you, Ms. Ivy. You both took the wrong angle.”

Isabel giggled, “What angle should we have taken, Ms. Smarty Pants.”

The wet grass was starting to soak through my top. As I explained, since Ivy was faster, she should have gone more towards the goal to possibly deflect the ball while Isabel came straight at me, yelling to distract me.

Ivy grinned, “You're learning, Megs. I like that.”

I giggled, “You're both good teachers.”

Isabel added, "There's so much more we'd like to teach you, Megs. But, right now, I'm getting soaked on the wet grass."

We untangled and stood, brushing our sweats off. I asked if they'd heard from Mika, and they both shook their heads. I shrugged it off and mentioned she'd probably had a late night at Michelle's.

They asked how the party went, and I told them I had fun. Michelle knew some interesting people.

We went back to chasing each other, trying to steal the ball. It was fun and challenging. I think they had signs they were giving each other when I had the ball. I tried figuring them out, and they would change when I had an idea. It got frustrating. We practiced for an hour, and no Mika. We were wet and cold from the grass encounter once we stopped running. Ivy suggested I meet them at their place, and off we went.

When we arrived, Isabel suggested a smoothie. It was cold, but we could sip them in the hot tub. I liked that idea and asked if I could change in the bathroom and hang my clothes there. So, as Isabel made the smoothies, Ivy changed in her room with me in the shared bath.

Before making the smoothies, Isabel fired up the tub so it'd be at least warm when we got in. Ivy grabbed some towels in the hall closet and knocked on the bathroom door, letting me know she was heading out.

I looked at myself in the mirror and hoped my bikini wasn't too much for a dip. I didn't know Ivy and Isabel that well, and I didn't want to put them off by wearing something too skimpy.

When I visited before, I saw a few crosses around the house. I assumed they were Isabel's but didn't want to ask. After adjusting my suit, I took a deep breath and walked out. On the way, I grabbed one of two smoothies on the kitchen table, assuming Ivy had taken hers.

When I opened the sliding glass door, Ivy looked over at me as she sipped. Her eyes widened as she lowered the glass from her lips, revealing a pink mustache on the upper one. I giggled, swiped my upper lip with my finger, and then tip-toed into the tub on the opposite side of the tub. Ivy had gotten the hint and wiped her lip, then sucked the concoction off her finger.

She smiled at me as I took my first sip, “Damn, Megs. You fill out that 'kini really well.”

I almost blew smoothie out my nose. I wiped my face and told her, "Thanks. It was from our Costa Rica trip. I couldn't find the regular ones."

As I finished my sentence, Isabel closed the slider and asked, "What's from the Costa Rica trip?"

Ivy grinned and asked me to stand up. I set my smoothie down next to my phone and stood, slowly turning, waiting for comments. They both wolf-whistled at me, which made me blush. I sat back down and took another sip.

Isabel scooted closer, “You are one little hottie, Chica.”

My blush grew and tingled between my legs as I returned the favor, "Gracias, Isabela. Ustedes dos son muy deliciosos."

They both nearly fainted when they heard me speak Spanish.

Ivy giggled, “We don't speak Spanish, girlie. But we know what you meant, and thank you.”

Just then, my phone dinged with a text. I looked over at it and saw it was Mika. I apologized, telling them it was my mother, and I needed to answer. I got out and texted Mika back. She asked where I was, and I told her. She said she needed to talk with me, but not there. I wondered if we could meet at my house and got back a smiley. I quickly texted her the address, then told Ivy and Isabel I needed to pick up Mom because Michelle's car's check engine light came on, and she didn't want to drive it.

They were fine, so I finished my smoothie, thanked them, and changed back into my cool, wet clothes. On the way home, my mind raced with the possibilities of a three-way with Mika's friends. It sounded yummy. But if Mika found out, I don't know how she'd react. I'd hate to ruin a chance with her by fucking her friends.

When I arrived home, Mika was parked on the street. She got out of her car as I waved and opened the garage door. I parked my car inside and got out. She had a worried look as she walked up to greet me, so I asked what was wrong.

She said she wanted to apologize for Kai's behavior. I was relieved and told her I was hoping there wasn't something wrong with Noa that kept her from our workout.

She smiled, "Thank you, he's fine. But Kai can sometimes be a bit aggressive, especially with pretty young girls."

I walked over to the entry door and hit the button to close the door. I thanked her for the compliment and apologized for being in a hurry. My clothes were wet and cold from the grass at the pitch, and I needed to change.

Mika said to go ahead and asked if she could make us some coffee. I told her to help herself, and there was a single-serving coffeemaker on the counter and a few reusable cups. Mika asked how I liked mine, and I told her black.

She grinned, “Me too.”

I said I'd be out in a minute, then hurried to my room and put on dry sweats, panties, and a long-sleeved shirt covered with a hoodie. I stepped into my fuzzy slippers and joined her on the sofa in the living room.

I thanked her for the coffee. then took a quick sip, and Mika began to explain, "Kai is a hard-core lesbian, in case you hadn't figured it out. She knew she had to have you when she saw you in that cute outfit. I hated leaving you to her, but she's my sister and has bailed me out too many times, and I don't want to rock that boat. So, I asked Trey and Bill to run some interference. They did a marvelous job."

I smiled, "I understand, Mika. Trey and Bill are hilarious. I like them. Michelle did give me a heads-up a bit late, but things worked out, don't worry about it. I could never dislike someone because of what a sibling did. Well, maybe murder or rape. But, it's fine, and I'm happy you let me know. I'd hate to lose you as a friend."

Mika beamed, "You are so sweet, Megan. Thank you. So, changing the subject, how was the hot tub?"

I blushed, “Umm, it was okay. I was glad you texted. I fibbed to them about Michelle's car and didn't tell them it was you. Please don't say anything. I like working out with all three of you.”

Mika laughed, “It's okay. They are funny like that, but I love them. They are always on the prowl, just not as aggressive as Kai.”

I took another sip, "Well, you rescued me, and that counts. I think if I see her again, I can work my way out of her ambush. By the way, I loved your costume last night. If you don't mind me saying so."

Mika looked at me with a puzzled expression, “Why would I mind? It was cute and a little sexy. That's what I was aiming for. As was yours, Megan. Maybe we should have done the Comic-Con together.”

I grinned. "That would have been fun. I enjoyed walking around and taking pictures."

Mika smiled, "Maybe sometime we can get together and look at them."

I replied, "I'm not doing much today. I've sorted out the good ones if you want to look."

Mika frowned. "I would, but I need to get back to Noa. Let's do it some evening next week. Is it okay if I bring him over? He's got a walker, and he can roll around it if that's alright."

I smiled, Yes, it's fine. He can roll up and down the hall while we look on my computer. Just say when. I'm home every night. You two can come over for dinner if you want."

Mika smiled. “I'll bring his food. I'll text you tomorrow and let you know. Thank you, Megan.”

I blushed, “No, Thank you, Mika.”

We giggled, and I walked her to the door and said goodbye. I couldn't wait to hear back from her. Now, I had to figure out what to do for dinner. I was sure Mom would have ideas. It was going to be a good week.

Published 
Written by _O2_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments