Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silvia

After Halloween, Michelle and I were getting together regularly. We were discovering more about each other with each date or sleepover. Michelle enjoyed taking more of the lead role in our relationship. I didn't mind because I was new at this, and it felt right. Lloyd had been the same way, not controlling but making the final decision after we discussed something. Michelle didn't always get her way, nor did I. We always discussed things and came up with a compromise.

Michelle invited Megan, me, and her close friends for Thanksgiving dinner. She and I would cook the meal, and as per her tradition, we'd string lights on her house and put up yard decorations. Lloyd used to do that at our house, but Megan and I have let it go since his passing. It was one of the little things we quit doing because it reminded us of him. I'd have to talk with my girl about decorating our house like we had to see what she thought.

Stringing lights and putting up Michelle's displays was fun. Trey and Bill provided the entertainment, critiquing the neighborhood displays and gossiping.

Dinner was fabulous, and we all had a great time. Liz and Susan were also there; talking with them again was lovely.

Thanksgiving was over, and Christmas loomed on the horizon. I'd already picked out gifts for Megan and Michelle, so I didn't have to deal with crowds or worry about things being out of stock. Michelle had confided in me what Megan planned to give me for Christmas. She thought Megan was planning something for us, and I told her about Megan's birthday dinner.

Michelle was delighted it went so well. She didn't gloat or say, 'I told you so,' but she was right. It had been a long time coming. Michelle mentioned that Megan and I seemed more relaxed when she was around. Since she had an idea about Megan's plan, it would be fun to play along with her, not knowing we knew.

This was a side of Michelle I hadn't seen before. It was fun, erotic, and naughty. I liked how honest she was and could see our future together would be interesting. She was pushing my boundaries, and I was letting her. Michelle was also changing my body, working me harder at the gym, and showing me how to change my diet, which I passed on to Megan.

I'd sometimes doubted Michelle and I, but things were working out. My experiences in the bedroom with her were never dull or routine. We kept things interesting and sometimes a tad kinky.

Megan and I were at Michelle's for dinner on Christmas Eve, which was lovely.

Michelle and I retired to her room, with Megan in the guest bedroom. We didn't get intimate in anticipation of the next morning's activities. If things went according to Michelle's plan, we'd be spending most of Christmas day in bed exploring. So, we needed to save our energy for that.

On Christmas morning, we dressed and started opening gifts with Megan. Megan's gifts were lovely and revealed what was on her mind. After we opened all our gifts, the most significant gift was revealed. Megan was surprised we'd figured out her plan and delighted it was fine. We adjourned to Michelle's bedroom and spent the day and part of the night making love, talking, and making love.

The day after, we agreed on intimacy between the three of us. If it ever occurred again, it would be on Christmas. We'd not talk about it or hint we had a relationship. Megan didn't want to ruin her chances of being with Mika. She felt if Mika found out, she'd shun her.

Sunday morning we talked and that's when we made our pact. Megan and I left Michelle's after breakfast. I napped when we got hope, I was more tired that I realized. It had been a very memorable Christmas.

Megan

Michelle invited Mom, Trey, Bill, Elizabeth, Sue, and me for Thanksgiving dinner. She would provide the food; all we had to do was help string lights and set up her display for the neighborhood Christmas light show.

The neighborhood light displays had been a tradition for over twenty years and were one reason Michelle had bought in that area. Not every house was elaborate, but they all had lights, and everyone pitched in to help new neighbors and elderly ones who had displays but could no longer put them up alone.

We arrived around nine on Thanksgiving morning. The weather was clear and frigid but not unbearable. Michelle had hot cocoa for us, and all her lights were organized and ready to be strung. They sat in plastic containers in her garage, labeled and ready to go. Since Mom and I were new to this, we helped and followed Michelle's instructions.

Michelle only had lights around the eaves of her house, in a couple of small trees in her yard, along with a couple of wicker deer lined with little clear LEDs. The seven of us didn't take long to get everything hung and working correctly. We also helped neighbors place Santas, elves, a manger, and a Grinch in their yards.

It was fun, and I felt good after helping everyone.

Michelle and Mom didn't help with the neighbors. Instead, they started preparing our turkey dinner. When the five of us laborers finished, we headed back to Michelle's to warm up and relax. Trey was being sarcastic, commenting on the displays people had put up in the past. He liked to gossip, and he got quite a lot from the neighbors as we were helping out.

I mainly talked with Sue and Liz as we sipped cocoa. I found them very interesting. We talked about colleges I might attend, where we'd all traveled to, and other topics. We had the football games on because Bill liked to watch them. The television wasn't too loud, and we only noticed the game when Bill cursed or praised a play.

When dinner was ready around five, I helped Mom and Michelle set the table and put all the food on it. We didn't have assigned seats, but I sat between Liz and Sue, Mom and Michelle at the ends of the table, with Bill and Trey opposite me.

Michelle had outdone herself; I didn't realize she was such a good cook. Most of the dishes were healthy compared to the typical Thanksgiving fare. There were too many yummy things to list, but we all had seconds, and there wasn't much left over.

When dinner was over, Trey and Bill did the dishes while the rest of us relaxed and gossiped in the living room. I mainly listened while the others complained about work, dating, and the lack of intelligent people in our nation's capital.

When Trey and Bill finished cleaning, we had dessert: pumpkin and Dutch apple pie with vanilla bean ice cream or Cool Whip. Naturally, Trey made a few jokes about the Cool Whip that got some groans and a couple of giggles. He is so funny.

We all said goodbye around eight. I really liked Michelle's friends and was glad Mom and Michelle were lovers. It made coming up with ideas for their Christmas gifts very easy.

For Christmas, Michelle had invited Mom and me to dinner and to stay the night. Michelle's neighborhood would be lit up, and we could walk around and look at the lights. Mom and I brought our gifts over to open them in the morning.

Michelle had a wonderfully decorated tree she consistently placed in the front window to go with the lights we installed on Thanksgiving.

For our Christmas Eve dinner, Michelle served a nice roast with garlic mashed potatoes, rolls, Caesar salad, and apple pie for dessert. We sipped an excellent Cabernet as we sat and chatted until about seven when we got all bundled up and walked around the neighborhood to view the lights. I took my camera and got some nice shots of all the displays. Mom and I hadn't gone out to look at lights since before Dad's passing. Then we used to drive around looking at lights. I preferred walking.

It was around ten when we returned. I thanked Michelle for inviting us and told her I loved the displays and got some lovely pictures. She was glad I enjoyed it and suggested we make it a holiday tradition. Mom and I agreed, and then we all hugged goodnight. Mom and Michelle reminded me not to get up too early, maybe around eight. I could make coffee but had to wait for them before opening gifts.

I laughed and told them I wasn't ten anymore. Michelle then mentioned she was going to make omelets for breakfast, which sounded yummy.

I didn't sleep as well as I thought I would. I was in a strange bed, and that always made me restless. I finally got up around eight, used the bathroom, and put on my Christmas-themed tee shirt, holiday pajama bottoms, and fuzzy slippers. I put my hair in pigtails to keep it out of my face as we opened gifts. I saw some presents at the back of the tree and knew I would be the one digging for them.

When I went to the kitchen, I saw three flutes on the counter and wondered what they were for. I found the coffee and started the coffee maker as Mom and Michelle walked in. I hugged them both as Michelle complimented my attire and pigtails and asked Mom rhetorically, "Doesn't she look cute?"

To which Mom replied, “She does, that's my baby.”

I grinned and thanked them. They were both dressed similarly to me with holiday-themed sweats and tees. They wore slippers, Mom's were raccoons, and Michelle's were bunnies.

I asked about the flutes, and Michele said she planned to serve mimosas when we felt like sipping them. I'd never had one, so I wondered what they were. She said they were a combination of sparkling wine and orange juice and went nicely with breakfast.

Then I asked if I could try one before I had coffee. Michelle said she'd love to make me one and asked Mom if she'd like one. Mom said sure, as long as Michelle joined us.

So, instead of coffee, Michelle made the mimosas. She only made a partial glass for each of us to test and see how we liked them. At first, the bubbles felt funny, and the taste was slightly different. I cringed when I first sipped it, and then Michelle asked what she could do to make it taste better. I suggested trying less orange juice. Mom agreed, so Michelle made three more partial glasses.

While doing our tests, we emptied the bottle of sparkling wine, but Michelle found the right combination we all enjoyed. She made a final mix, then suggested we open gifts and have breakfast after. We took the mix and our glasses to the living room. Mom and Michelle sat on the sofa while I fetched gifts.

Michelle guided me to a degree, telling me which one to give to Mom first. She pointed out one for me, and I located one from Mom to her.

I sat back on my heels as I watched Mom open her gift from Michelle first. Her eyes lit up when she saw what it was, but she didn't show it off. She turned, scooted closer to Michelle, and kissed her as I watched. It was a slow, yummy kiss as I sat there anxiously, wondering what her gift was. When their lips parted, Mom whispered, 'Thank you' to Michelle, and Michelle told her she was welcome.

I whined slightly, asking what it was. Mom blushed, and Michelle insisted she show me. Mom held up a lace set of lingerie in Kelly green, one of the suggestions Michelle and I had discussed. I smiled, telling Mom that it would look great on her.

Next, Michelle opened her gift from Mom. The box wasn't big, and Michelle shook it before she opened it. When she did, the same thing happened to Mom. Michelle scooted over, and they kissed. A little more passionate this time than the last.

I didn't have to ask Michelle to show me when they finished. She handed me the box, and inside was a pair of barbell studs with one wing composed of a single clear gem and the other paved with small clear gems. They also had a heart embellishment at their center. I looked at Michelle, and she told me they were nipple jewelry. I returned them to her and exclaimed, "Oh, I didn't know. They are gorgeous."

I asked if they hurt when she had them done, and Michelle replied they did, and they took about a month and a half to heal. I said, "Ouch." as I unconsciously rubbed my nipple. Michelle smiled, and Mom's eyes went wide. I looked down when I realized what I was doing to see both of my nipples poking out my tee. I blushed and said, "Oops." Michelle giggled as Mom sighed.

I slowly opened my gift from Michelle; the box was close to the same size as Mom's. When I opened it and saw what I was, I blushed. I held up a set of lacey black panties and a bra for Mom to see.

Michelle placed her hand on Mom's knee and told her I needed something sexy. Mom just nodded in agreement. I asked how she knew my size. Michelle said she'd done a little snooping in the laundry room. Mom and I both laughed.

Before the next round of gifts, we drank a toast to Christmas. After our toast, Michelle refilled our glasses. Mom and Michelle kissed again as I sat and watched. Each time they kissed, they took longer, and they were sloppier.

I fished out three more gifts, both from me. One to Mom, one to Michelle, and then one from Mom to me.

This time, Michelle went first. When she opened it, Michelle grinned. She held it up for Mom to see, and Mom's jaw dropped. It was a black lingerie set similar to mine, but a little more risque, with straps around the tummy and thighs. Again, it was one Michelle suggested for Mom, but I thought she wouldn't like it because it was too sexy. Michelle asked how I knew her size, and I replied that I did a little snooping in the clothes she leaves at our house. Michelle grinned and called me a naughty girl, which made me blush and Mom giggle.

Mom opened her gift next, and again, she was surprised by my choice. It was a powder blue set of lingerie with little patches to cover her nipples and vagina. Michelle loved it, and Mom seemed like she did too.

My gift from Mom was a silver necklace. It had a diamond at the center with two bands orbiting it encrusted with smaller diamonds. Inside the box was a card saying she would always love me. I was close to tears as I got up and hugged her and told her I would always love her, too. I hugged Michelle, also thanking her for my gift.

They both thanked me, and we had another toast.

Another round of presents; you guessed it, there's more lingerie, from me to Mom and Michelle and from Michelle to me. So, now I had a sexy black and pretty blue set. I'd never owned anything sexy like these before, and I hoped I'd have a chance to wear them for someone in the near future. The one I got Mom was scarlet, and the little patches were smaller than the powder blue set. The set I gave Michelle was orange with pretty flowers in the small patch areas for her boobs and vagina. So, now I had two sets, as did Michelle. Mom had four, and each was nice and sexy.

Another toast of mimosas and on to the last of the gifts. Mom got Michelle another set of nipple studs or barbells. Each end had a gorgeous butterfly charm, with blue wings perched on a crescent moon. Michelle handed me the box to look at them while she and Mom practically made out in front of me.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

I unexpectedly let out a small sigh that they both heard. They broke their kiss and looked at me, smiling. Michelle whispered something to Mom, and she thought momentarily, then said, "Sure."

Michelle beckoned me over, curling her finger at me. I looked at Mom, and she nodded. I shuffled on my knees over to Michelle. I glanced back and forth at them, and then Michelle said, "Come here, sweetie."

Still on my knees between Michelle's legs, I moved closer. Michelle leaned into me, her finger under my chin, and kissed me as Mom watched. It was long and sweet, just not as passionate as she and Mom had been. When Michelle released me, I sat back on my heels and shivered.

All I could say was, “Wow. Thank you.”

Michelle smiled, “You're welcome, sweetie. You have great taste in gifts. Why don't you thank your mother also.”

I looked at Mom, and she smiled. I shuffled over to her, and we repeated the kiss Michelle and I had experienced. When Mom let me go, I dropped back onto my heels again and fanned myself.

As I sat back, Mom said, "I love you, sweetheart."

I told her, “I love you too, Mom.”

Then I exclaimed, “Is it getting hot in here?”

Mom and Michelle looked at each other, and then Mom suggested I try on my gifts and model for them.

I asked, “Seriously?”

Michelle replied, "Yes, sweetie. We'd like to see you in them. Your mother and I discussed your gifts before I bought them. I wouldn't have bought my girlfriend's stepdaughter lingerie without asking her first, silly."

I replied, “Oh, that makes sense. I'll go change, be right back.”

I knew Mom and Michelle must talk about me to some degree. Now I had an idea how much. I thought I was hinting at the three of us getting together by picking our lingerie for both of them. But they seemed one step ahead of me in that department. I guess I'm...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by _O2_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments