Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thin Walls: Chapter 2

"Fate and some acccidental teasing makes sparks fly"

81
18 Comments 18
3.1k Views 3.1k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"Abigail and Gene are getting along just fine, but something hot and dirty is lurking just beneath the surface. Trying to be a good neighbor, Gene can hardly contain his lust, and Abby is feeling the sparks, as well. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Is she teasing him on purpose, or are her flashing bits of horny exhibitionism purely accidental"

Despite her tiredness, not quite exhaustion, Abigail sprung out of bed hours before she’d intended on waking. Gloriously nude, the nubile blond cavorted about all four rooms of her new abode, humming to herself and admiring her sexy curves in the mirrors she hung. A quick breakfast of cold pizza, the only food in her otherwise barren refrigerator, washed down with wine, was spent on her patio, a little slab of concrete off the back of the garage that overlooked the spacious backyard. The plethora of mature trees blocked her view from potentially nosy, voyeuristic neighbors.

However, when Gene emerged from the far side of the duplex, walking around his garage, carrying armfuls of lawn equipment, she bolted back inside, packing over the possibility of her new neighbor getting a surprise thrill.

“Next time, dumb-ass, at least wear a robe or something!”

Rather than dwell on her nudity almost being discovered, Abigail set about the onerous task of unpacking. Time became paradoxical, seeming to stand still but somehow passing quickly as she toiled. The first item she lovingly unpacked was her stereo. Outdated, badly needing a good cleaning, and with one of the speaker grill’s covering cloth badly torn, it was her prized possession. Lacking furniture other than a single bed, a few chairs, and a tiny dinette set, a convenient box, a sparkly shawl thrown over it, became the stereo stand.

That morning, she only paused her work when the storage container company came to pick up the moving bin. Abby threw on a long, white, navy blue sleeved, raglan shirt to retrieve her lock and sign the paperwork. It wasn’t until they’d loaded the huge, metal box onto a flatbed and left that Abigail realized that half of her nude butt was exposed. That definitely explained the way they were staring at her.

With the stereo blaring, she danced around her half of the duplex, slowly transforming the space into a home. Still dressed, she decided that it was a good time to hang the curtains. Standing on a chair, balancing precariously, her hands were over her head in an attempt to lock the curtain rods in place when she saw Gene exit his half and turn toward hers, walking over.

When she realized that her pussy was exposed, viewable by the entire block, Abigail dropped her arms, the curtain rods falling to the floor with a clattering clang. That drew Gene’s eyes and attention, and his gaze sharply veered toward Abby’s big, bay window. Mid-century architecture had a floor-to-ceiling window fetish. Blushing and trying to smile, she sheepishly waved at her neighbor. He smiled, making her wonder if he’d seen her promised land, and shuffled to her door.

“Come on in, Gene, the door’s open.” He entered.

“Abs,” he began, already finding a name for her. “I wanted to s…”

“Say that my music’s too loud?” the blond cut him off. “I’m so sorry. I’ll turn it down.”

She jumped off the chair, her brief descent making the rounded hem of her raglan fly up, and jogged over to the stereo, turning the volume down from ungodly loud to ear-splitting.

“No,” he corrected. “The music’s fine. I can’t hear a single thing on my side. I was going to SEE if you wanted a beer. I’m done with the yard work and don’t want to crack open a tall cold one alone.”

“I’d love a beer, thank you.”

“At least your music is better than my last neighbor’s. She listened to some horrible crap that sounded like road work, and the singer just mumbled, incoherently, as if he had a sore throat.”

“Thrash metal! Not my thing.”

“Is that what it’s called? I thought it was some form of torture—worse than hair metal!”

They shared a beer, with Abigail constantly reminding herself to keep her legs together. She found Gene to be witty and fun, and, to their mutual delight, they discovered that they shared some common interests, mainly online gaming. The bottles drained, Gene left, the both of them promising to hang out, together, sometime very soon.

“Too bad he's my neighbor and has a girlfriend, or I’d see where this leads,” she muttered.

Finally getting to her clothes, Abigail was only mildly surprised to discover a hole in the back of her closet. About the size of a fist, something, at one point in the duplex’s history, had crushed the drywall, leaving a hole with light streaming through it. Abigail pressed her eye to the gaping void and saw Gene’s bedroom, somewhat messy, with a limited field of view. Her neighbor’s closet door was open, and she could see his bed against the far wall, clothes strewn about here and there, and a mountain of beer bottles and fast-food boxes off to one side. An ugly, pink, fur pillow was on his bed, very unmanly.

That reminded her that she wanted to move the bed to the far wall. After a mental debate, weighing the virtues of eavesdropping against being eavesdropped, she scooted the bed across the deep pile carpet, situating it opposite the closet, beneath the lone window. She’d put her computer desk against the common wall, Abigail decided; she just needed to purchase one.

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

For the first time in months, Gene woke up horny. Before he was even aware of his surroundings, his hand gripped his hard shaft and began stroking the morning wood. As his hand worked his cock, his mind was filled with visions of his new neighbor. He jacked off to the vision of her large, pert boobs bouncing in her tank top, her nipples poking out, occasionally.

Gene’s pace quickened as the image of her scandalously short cutoffs filled his mind’s eye. Fantasizing about her moaning and talking dirty, begging for his cock, while he spanked that perfectly-rounded ass, he shot geysers of cum all over his stomach, continuing his blurred stroking until he could barely breathe, only gasp for air as the waves of pleasure shot through him.

After a quick shower, he put on his manual labor clothes, gathered his landscaping implements from the garage, and headed out back to clean and beautify the yard. Gene had an arrangement with the landlord that he’d maintain the property in exchange for a fair reduction in rent. However, he truly enjoyed doing the landscaping, so he felt that it was the perfect situation.

As he rounded the outside corner of his section, coming into the backyard from around the garage, Gene nearly dropped his gardening tools. Abby was outside, on her patio, sitting on a cardboard box with a slice of pizza in one hand and a plastic cup in the other. That wasn’t what shocked him. She was completely nude.

Startled and unsure of how to act, Gene stopped in his tracks and stepped backward, seeking the cover of his garage. With the rakes, shovels, and other cumbersome items still bundled in his arms, he crept to the corner and peered around, spying on his naked, blond neighbor. Thankful that he’d just drained the beast, he still felt his cock twitch at the sight of her.

Her tits, well over a cup size larger than his girlfriend’s, were perfect. They were plump, round, and full, and her pink nipples looked edible. Her lithe back, accentuated by the way she was hunched slightly forward, was smooth and unblemished, giving way to rounded hips and long, shapely legs. Her body language was so casual as if she were fully clothed and just relaxing, that Gene could only stare in lusty desire.

Stomping his feet and clearing his throat to announce his arrival, the fitness trainer counted to five, then walked into the backyard as if he were oblivious to the nude, blond sexpot lounging yards away. He shifted his yard implements for balance, and, when he looked back up, he was treated to a quick glimpse of her nude butt as she fled back inside.

Feeling guilty over spying, the yard received extra love that morning. Gene mentally admonished himself for being such a pervert and vowed to apologize. However, he had to wait until his erection subsided, and that took hours as he couldn’t get the vision of her flesh, so lust-inducing, perfect, and beautiful, out of his mind. Still, though, while Sirena was hot, there was something about Abby, whose name he’d already shortened to “Abs,” that just excited him.

When he’d first moved in, a few years ago, a woman named Jessica lived on the other side with her husband, Ron. In her late thirties, without children, she was, Gene thought, incredibly sexy. She’d get home from work, then lay out in the sun on the patio, and Gene would always find some excuse to be outside, so he could check out the way she rocked a bikini.

Karen, the next tenant, was just a vile person. She’d always be complaining about something, virtue-signaling just to have something to complain about. While she was attractive on the surface, Gene loathed her.

After hours of deliberation, Gene decided that it was time to apologize. He had the idea in his head that if he mentioned that it didn’t bother him, she might continue her naturist habits. He hoped so. Running his fingers through his hair and putting on a gym shirt that had received a few compliments from other women, he walked the short distance from his front door toward her, but stopped in his tracks, once more.

The thin bedsheets had been pulled from the huge, multipaned window, and Abigail was wearing only a long-sleeved T-shirt, hanging the curtains. Her pussy was openly displayed, as well as her long, shapely legs.

Shrugging, the man walked over, anyway, wishing Sirena was as free and casual about her body. Never had he wanted somebody as much as Abby. To him, Abs was a purely sexual woman. This wasn’t true, and he knew it, but his lust for her, being new, sexy, and exciting, dominated his forebrain.

Just when the curtains seemed to be in place, they fell, revealing a surprised-looking neighbor, almost falling off the chair she perched upon, scowling at the window and pulling the hem of her shirt down.

He saw her wave at him, timidly, and call out that the door was unlocked. He entered, noting that her side still had that ugly, original carpeting.

He was determined to say, “I want to say how sorry I am for spying on you, this morning. Please, forgive me.” He’d plead his case, reinforce the fact that he was a leering, stalking pervert, and, hopefully, all would be well.

He’d only gotten the first, few syllables out, before she interrupted him, cutting off both his speech and line of thought. It wasn’t so much her sexy, sultry voice as it was the fact that he could see the dark circles of her nipples beneath the shirt, and he knew that she had nothing else on under just that single shirt. It drove him to horny madness, as if she were intentionally teasing him.

Instead of confessing his creepy sins, Gene offered her a beer and pretended that he hadn’t been drooling over her amazing figure, her swollen pubic mound with his luscious, dark pink lips, or even leering at her nipples, so delightful in the flesh and even more enticing poking through her shirt. Like a nerdy idiot, he went on and on about work and how he enjoyed helping people get into shape, even changing the topic to his online games, thinking that it was somehow less demeaning to be a gamer.

MelissaBoomms
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaBoomms

While they conversed, Abby kept spreading her legs, slightly, and it was all he could do to not drop to his knees and crawl between them. His mind was tortured, constantly telling him to not look, then pointing out that he could see her cunt, but don’t look. Just before he was about to lose all control, pondering grabbing her and kissing her, then taking her, Gene excused himself and went back to his place.

Once inside, Gene stepped out of his shorts as soon as the door closed and jerked his hard cock as he relived his brief visit. She had to know her cunt was on display; why else would she keep fidgeting about like that? She wanted him to see.

He erupted with another intense orgasm, still feeling that uncontrollable lust. Just then, his phone rang; it was his girlfriend.

“Hiya, babe. I was just thinking about you.”

“Whatever, Eugene. Are you going to be on time for dinner with my parents, or do I need to make excuses again?”

“Love you too.”

“Come on. This is serious. You know how important it is that my parents like you. At least put on a clean shirt and wear pants for a change, okay? See you at six. Don’t be late.”

“Why bother with pants if we’re just going to undress later,” he chuckled. If Sirena had found that humorous, which she probably wouldn’t have, Gene would never know. She’d hung up, and his witty retort was only met with a dial tone.

Cursing himself over being “pussy-whipped,” he checked the clock and noted that he only had a few minutes to get cleaned up again and dress as a dutiful boyfriend should. All Gene knew was that after the day he’d had, the flesh-fest going on next door, Sirena better put out. He was going to make her suck his cock, for once.

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

After a furious shopping spree, once more neglecting items to stock the fridge, Abigail, driving recklessly as usual, nearly collided with Gene’s truck as he was backing out. The communal portion of their driveway, in the middle of their yards, was bottle-necked, with her trying to enter and him trying to back out.

“Figures you’d drive a truck, you redneck!” she joked, shouting out of the window.

“Dinner with her folks,” he said in a terrible Southern drawl. See y’all later.”

Hanging the various wall sconces, posters, and such she’d acquired, Abigail feasted on a dinner of double cheeseburgers, more wine, and a few pieces of chocolate, checking her belly for flab. Feeling industrious, she decided to set up her new desk for the computer system. While the instructions stated that she’d only need a Phillips head screwdriver and pliers. The sadists who wrote the instructions in broken, obfuscated English, lied. Abigail had to pull out every tool she owned, and, even then, the result was rickety.

Then came the lights. With the computer set up on its new perch, she needed to decorate her room properly. Little, twinkling lights, five strands worth, were hung on the wall over her bed. One string perfectly frames the window. After that, she busied herself with organizing the closet and the entirety of her boudoir. That hole bothered her, momentarily, then she forgot all about it.

At the precise moment she’d completed everything and was rewarding herself with her end-of-day weed, her cell phone rang. The caller ID showed that it was her boss.

“This is Gail,” she said, answering the call. “What’s up, boss-lady?”

“Gail? I’m so glad you answered. Look. I know that you requested the entire week off, but can you work a little tonight, maybe tomorrow, and the rest of the week? I had one girl quit on me, another found Jesus—as if He were missing—and Katarina took one of her zero-notice trips with her sugar daddy.”

“Sure, I’ll work. I way overspent and need the money.”

“You’re a lifesaver. Just log onto the site, and I’ll throw some work your way. The new ad for the websites is ready, too. You might want to check it out.”

“Will do. Any specials going on?”

“Three-for-two.”

“Wow. Any takers? That’s a lot of work.”

“None yet, but the girls get paid for the full three. Should I put you on the list for the special?”

“Sure! I need the money right now.”

“Stay sexy, Gail. Thank you. I owe you one.”

Her moving vacation cut short, Abigail readied herself for her work. Her toys were cleaned and charged, and she had a brand-new pipe for her herbal relaxant. She bought it at the store that sold the edibles; at the time, it seemed like a better idea than food.

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Gene arrived at his home around ten in the evening. He’d managed the twenty-minute drive from the restaurant in about thirteen minutes, his anger adding weight to the accelerator. Dinner began with one long, condescending stare from Sirena and plummeted straight into Hell from there. Eugene depleted his stockpile of polite reservation, attempting to remain reticent in the onslaught of her parents’ ire.

They loathed him, and the feeling was mutual. Her father was an arrogant prick, full of himself with an inflated sense of self-worth. Sirena’s mother was condescending and disapproving and felt that Gene was a lazy drifter, inadequate for her daughter in every way. He persevered their insults for as long as he could endure, then began defending himself.

After dinner, Sirena laid into him verbally, admonishing him for “causing tension” between her and her parents. That led to a bit of a shouting match, not their first, and rather than kiss goodnight, or go to his place together for some lusty action, she stormed off, chirping her tires on the tarmac and even driving off the edge of the exit, leaving tire marks in the turf.

“I don’t need the boring, predictable sex, anyway. So predictable. I’ll just take care of business myself.”

As soon as he entered his bedroom, planning on firing up his gaming system, his eyes fell upon that horrid, body-sized, fluffy pink pillow Sirena had purchased “for him.”

It was bad enough that she bought him that stupid Taylor Swift shirt, which he only wore when she was coming over, but a pink fur pillow was just insulting. To make it worse, when she slept over, which was rare, she’d cuddle the damn thing, ignoring him in her sleep.

He grabbed the pink symbol of estrogen off the bed as if he were trying to rip it apart and drop-kicked it toward his closet. It landed halfway in, so he stomped to it, uprighted it, and crammed it against the rear wall of his closet. That was when he noticed the hole in the drywall. From his side of the duplex, the hole was about the size of a golf ball. Gene could see oddly colored light emanating from the rift. Curious, he pressed his eye to the hole and peered into Abigail’s bedroom. Her closet was also open.

The odd, twinkling lights were the strings of what looked like Christmas lights to his masculine eyes, strung in an arch on the wall over her bed. Just then, she walked past his field of view. Abs, as he was calling her in his mind, was still wearing the raglan-sleeve shirt and nothing else. He gasped loudly, so moved by her sensual beauty. Suddenly afraid that she may have seen or heard him, he retreated, closed the closet, and sat in his gaming chair, which was just a cheaply made and overpriced office chair, and logged onto his gaming network.

He couldn’t get Abigail’s beauty and body out of his mind, though, and the altercation with his girlfriend, made worse by her parents’ presence, which made it a three-way dressing down, infuriated him. Abandoning his game, he returned to his porn site from the previous night, once more typing in, “blond neighbor.”

The updated pre-video ads ran before every video. The new phone sex ad was stimulating to watch, and the banter was much better. He watched the entire ad instead of clicking on “skip.” After five or six videos, none of which pushed him over the edge, his thoughts returned to his new neighbor.

Deciding to find a video that did it for him, he’d gone through a dozen of them, clicking on random spots to see if the action appealed to him, and re-watching the phone sex ad the same number of times. Finally, he pulled out his credit card and dialed.

“Welcome to Horny Hotties Phone Service,” a seductive, purring woman said. Her voice sounded as if she were masturbating. “What’s your pleasure tonight?”

Gene was nervous, at first, but the operator put him at ease with her nonchalance. He finally confessed his fantasy to the faceless woman on the phone with a seductive voice.

“I have this new neighbor. She’s blond, fit, has a fantastic body, and is so smart and sweet. I’ve been having this fantasy about screwing my neighbor.”

“I have the perfect girl for you,” the woman told him. “Gail is working tonight. She’s blond, and her body is amazing. She’s also quite the sexual nympho and very into dirt talk, but the girl next door type. Right up your alley. Would you like our special? We’re offering three hours for the low two-hour rate.”

Gene had all night and made a lot of money. Although he lived simply, holding on to his bachelor lifestyle, he could afford a lot more than even Sirena knew. He figured that he’d splurge, and he hoped that it would be as fun and hot as the operator, whose job was to sell him on the service, described.

The phone sex service woman took his credit card information while he was still on the line. Then, she verified his number and told him that he’d get a callback within twenty minutes.

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Abigail was deep in a dungeon, playing a fantasy MMORPG, when the alert popped up on her screen. She had a client. Quitting her game, much to her teammates’ despair, as they were in a boss battle, she read the client’s bio as she repacked her pipe. Showtime was in a few minutes.

His name was Jean, according to her boss’ notes. That was easy to remember since her new neighbor shared the same name. He was into dirty talk, her area of expertise, blonds, which she was, and he had a major hard-on, her boss’ words, for his female neighbor.

Although she still got her full pay if she got her clients off early, she liked to take her time, using up all their paid-for minutes, so they’d call back and request her. Her otherwise useless degree in theater came in handy for her work. Unless you know all the right people, a theater degree only allows you to reach such lofty heights as a team leader at a burger joint and some community theater around Christmas.

Abby loved to act, and she was actually decent at it. The allure of such easy money was too difficult to resist, and she had no qualms about what she did. It made her feel sexy, confident, and strong. Others lamented how demonizing the work was and went on about how demeaning it was to women. Let them bitch all they wanted. To her, it was liberating, as well as fiscally rewarding, and she got off at least as hard as her clients did.

She read the notes her boss creatively and meticulously wrenched from Jean and dialed the number to the main office.

“Hiya, boss lady. It’s Gail. I’m ready.”

To be continued…

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments