Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thin Walls: Chapter 3

"the only thing better than hot phones sex or a sexy neighbor is hot phone sex with your sexy neighbor."

96
19 Comments 19
3.8k Views 3.8k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"One should never bring their work home, but that gets complicated when you work from home. thing get even more complicated when you're a phone sex girl and it's your neighbor calling."

Abigail took a huge hit off her new pipe, coughing so hard that tears came out of her gray eyes, and she thought she’d pulled a muscle in her chest. Seconds later, as the timer on her screen counted down, she felt the euphoria and horny, tingling sensations fill her body and mind. Unlike most young women her age, Abby knew the secret to making men happy.

Men want to be told that their cocks are amazing, they’re so devastatingly sexy that women get wet over them, and that women just can’t get enough of them. Just like everybody else, men need to feel appreciated, useful, and desired. Furthermore, they want to hear it in primarily four-letter words, preferably with the woman moaning, talking dirty, and begging for cock. Abigail not only had a talent for doing that, but that particular call should be easy—no need to create a character; she only needed to expound on her current situation.

The timer reached zero, and she heard the appropriate clicks, whirs, and buzzing in her wireless headset. Using an internet-based phone service, her identity was safe from would-be stalkers. Her line connected to the company’s headquarters, and the call would show as ‘HH Services.’

“Umm,” the voice on the other end, masculine but sounding nervous, began. He’d answered on the third ring. “Hello?”

Abby smiled at the timbre of his voice. He was shy, timid, and a bit nervous. That meant that he wasn’t used to using a pay-for-pleasure service, which she liked. A lot of clients, once they became veteran callers, had a narrowly focused list of expectations. New clients tended to go with the flow, and that really got her sexy, creative juices flowing if a good rapport managed to build.

Although her voice was a bit husky from coughing, which guys loved, anyway, Abby built her opening strategy around the way her boss had spelled the man’s name in her notes.

“Is this Mister M?” she said in a breathy stage whisper. “The way it’s written, here, I was uncertain if you were a John or a Gene. Candice just scrawled something out, mentioning that you sound so sexy that her brain shut off.”

“Err, it’s, ah, Gene,” Gene said as he turned down the volume on the porn video playing on his computer. It was a blond woman, dressed in short shorts and a tank top, washing her car, teasing her neighbor, whom she knew was watching.

“Candy was right, your voice is so silky-smooth that my clit tingled.” She paused for a second, letting the blatant sexual overtones mesmerize her client. “I hope you’re a good talker; your voice makes me so fucking horny. I’m Gail, by the way. Candice said that she felt we’d hit it off.”

“I’ve done anything like this, before. How does this work?”

“Well, Gene, you have three hours. We can do or talk about anything you want.”

“Really? Well, tell me about yourself, first, I guess.”

Gene was smiling. The woman sounded sexy as fuck, and her voice was so sultry that, to him, it sounded as if she were masturbating. He knew that when he was riled up that it didn’t take long for him to cum. So, rather than jump into the action, since the phone sex service, even at the price of the special, wasn’t cheap, he thought it would be fun to get to know her.

“Well, I’m an exercise nut. I keep in shape, but love fast food and playing online games.”

“Oh, really? I’m a gamer, too! I play World of Witchcraft almost every night.”

Gene chuckled. That was his favorite MMORPG. Gamer-girls tended to go with the Maelenian race characters. “Let me guess, you play a ‘Molly.’”

“Oh, fuck, no! No true fan of the genre would play one of those.”

“Really, Gail? All chicks play those. Why don’t you?”

“Why not? Talk about a Mary Sue race! First and foremost, the entire race is overpowered and able to do anything. They’re excellent warriors, wizards, and skill monkeys right out of the gate. Secondly, the entire race is based on Michael Moorcock’s Elric of Melniboné—the character, not the race. It’s an obvious derivative, even worse than that hack writer’s supposedly erotic swords and sorcery series, Kyrie. What was the writer’s name? Oh, Krystal Greene, or something. Anyway, the race is that bad. They should kill it off and do everyone a favor.”

Abby knew this phase all too well. To her, it was just a few simple steps. Put them at ease, show that you connect on deeper levels than just having compatible body parts, get them horny, then make them cum.

“You’re so cool! I wish my girlfriend was more like you.”

“Ooh! Well, fuck. That ruins my fantasy. I so wanted you to be single. Is she hot? What’s her name?”

“Si…” Gene paused, suddenly nervous about conveying too much information. “Sarah,” he responded, changing to her real name.

“Sexier than my name, Gail. Is she hot? Do you two have lots of kinky sex.”

“I guess she’s hot. I mean, she’s my girlfriend, so I’m obligated to think she’s pretty.”

“True. Describe her to me. What body part of her do you jack off to, thinking about?”

Abigail listened with earnest intensity as Gene described his girlfriend. He described her as a Goth-influenced, young woman, highlighting her habit of wearing tight, black clothes. While neither yet knew that they were having a phone sex conversation with their neighbor, the seeds of comprehension had been planted in Abigail’s mind. For all they knew, the person on the other end of the phone line could be anyone, anywhere in the world.

“She sounds so fucking hot. Is she into girls? I’d love to crawl between her legs, on all fours, so you see my perfect, tight, round ass sticking up. You could watch me eat her out, jack off on my ass, or fuck it. Whatever you want. I promise you, I’ll love it.”

“Hotter than you? Just the sound of your voice is sexier than she is.”

“Thank you, my magical Genie.” Abby found her ‘pet name’ for him. She firmly believed that making up a nickname for them, something cute and playful, created instant intimacy.

“Wha-what do you look like, Gail? Did they tell you what sort of girl I wanted to chat with?”

“No,” she half-lied. “they don’t tell us that. They just match us up and let things evolve, naturally. Horny Hotties doesn’t hire actresses, they hire women that make people happy.”

“What if I wanted a slutty redhead or a blond?”

“Well, if you wanted a slutty redhead, that Krystal Greene author is your girl, from what I heard. Me? I’m no redhead, but I am slutty. I’m so slutty that most guys can’t handle me. But, I’m a blond, a natural blond, with big tits that never need a bra, a perfect ass, long legs, gray eyes, and a mouth that hungers for meat—man meat.”

“Wow,” Gene said. “My new neighbor is blond and built just like you. Her name is Abby, and she moved in a couple of days ago. She’s so fucking hot that I’ve stroked to her about a hundred times. Just this morning, she was sitting out back, naked. It was so hot that it’s all I can think about.”

Abby’s jaw dropped as the horrifying epiphany crept into her consciousness. She was having a phone sex chat with her new neighbor! A million thoughts, all of them driving her toward panic, filled her head. She nearly ended the call, so distraught that the money didn’t matter to her. Then, the horny, diabolical side of her smiled in mischief. She didn’t just do it for the money; she truly enjoyed masturbating while talking to random strangers. Well, not all of them, but enough of her clients were just as horny as she was, and they got along on a more personal level.

Justifying that he’d never, ever know and that this was a fantasy of hers, she moaned into the headset to cover her lack of participation. She forgot most of her strategy. She’d still use her three main voices to submerge Gene into his desired fantasy, but the rest was just going to be pure improvisation.

She had her ‘girlfriend’ voice, filled with sexual adoration but still conversational for a regular chat. Her playful voice was reserved for transitioning from the current topic to something more sexual; that way, she’d control the flow and the timing, ensuring her customer’s orgasmic release before their time was up. Her ‘sex kitten’ voice was a cursing, dirty-talking whore that needed endless fucking and perverted kink.

Most of the other girls never masturbated during work. To them, it was all pretend. Abigail, once she mentally justified continuing the call on the ground of it being naughty fun, had already begun idly caressing her cunt. The booze, lack of food, edibles, and the monstrously-powerful weed she’d inhaled would have been enough to make her horny, but the forbidden, dangerous sexual situation she found herself immersed in was too good to not get off over.

“Are you watching porn?” Abigail asked Gene. “I can hear the moans.”

“Oh, sorry. I forgot that girls aren’t into it. I’ll turn it off.”

“No, you don’t, Genie,” she laughed, sighing seductively. “Girls might not like porn, but I’m a woman—a hot, horny woman that loves good porn. What video are you watching? Let’s watch it together.”

“Really? Wow!”

Gene gave his neighbor the website, and then the title of the video. After Abby, verbally disguised as Gail, got him hard as a rock over her preferred types of porn—gang bangs, being watched, exhibitionism—they did a mutual countdown to start the video.

“In three, two one, ignition…”

“Oh, she’s so fucking sexy. Wait! She knows he’s there. That’s so hot. I’ll bet you anything, I have my fingers in my cunt before the video ends.”

“Yeah, she looks a lot like my neighbor. I saw her today, earlier. She was only wearing this long-sleeved T-shirt, white with black sleeves, and hanging curtains. Her pussy was right there, in the window, staring at me!”

“Did she do it on purpose? Oh, look at that. That’s a common, showing-off move. When a woman arches her back like that, she knows it makes her tits jut out.”

“I don’t think she did it on purpose. Watch this next part and how she gets her shirt all wet.”

“I’ll bet you that she takes it off next.” Abby was going to add some terms to the bet, but the situation had her so horny that she couldn’t resist playing with her soaked pussy. “Oh, that feels so good. You don’t mind if I cum while we watch, do you?”

“Mind? I love it!”

“Stroke your cock for me while I finger my cunt, Genie. Is it big and hard? Do you want to fuck my mouth, my pussy, or my ass? I know. Do all my holes. I need it so fucking bad.”

“Maybe I should break up with my girlfriend and go for Abby. What do you think?”

“Why not invite her to join you two in a threesome? I love group sex. All those hard cocks and wet pussies for me to play with. Oh, fucking shit, Genie, I’m cumming.”

Abby wasn’t lying. An orgasm ripped through her body, making her curse and moan, while she watched the porn actress, who strongly resembled her, teasing her voyeur. The fact that she was talking to her neighbor, about his crush on her, was too surreal for her not cum her brains out.

“Did you just really have an orgasm? You’re not acting?”

“Oh no, Genie. Your voice is so sexy that all I can do is sit here—I’m nude, by the way—and finger myself to your voice. When I heard you jacking that big, hard cock for me, I couldn’t help myself. Why? Was I bad? Do you need to spank me for being a naughty whore?” She slapped her bare thigh, harshly, a few times. “Oh, harder! Punish me, my magic Genie. Then, please fuck me. I want you to fuck me like I’m a cheap slut. Be brutal. Promise me.”

Not knowing how much time he had left, Gene felt as if he was in sexual heaven. She was everything he’d ever wanted: smart, witty, funny, sexy as fuck, dirty, perverted, and horny. Trying to forestall the inevitable, Gene had to frequently force himself to stop stroking. Every time her voice cooed, ‘Genie,’ little shivers ran down his spine, straight into his throbbing cock.

“You like to be spanked? Oh, fuck.”

“Sometimes. I like being punished for being a slut. I dress to tease, act like a whore, just like your neighbor is doing in the video, and then like my men to spank me, followed by a brutal, hard fucking.”

Over those three hours, Abigail not only got to know her neighbor, intimately, but she had at least six orgasms. The naughtiness possessed her, and she milked the scenario for all it was worth. A bonus was that what she was feeling was exactly what Gene needed at that moment.

“I wish I were your neighbor, Genie. I’d lay out in the backyard wearing a skimpy bikini, and tease you, getting off on you looking. You said you lived in a duplex. Can you hear her through the walls?”

BigCockAiraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BigCockAiraTS

“Nah. I wish. If I press my ear to the wall in the bathroom, I can sort of hear her if she’s in there.”

Abby almost responded with, “Those ugly puke-yellow tiles,” but stopped herself. Instead, she said, “If you were my neighbor, I’d be extra loud, so you could hear me. I’d tease you all day, flash you, accidentally on purpose, and then finger my aching cunt all night until the noise drove you insane and burst through my door with flowers in one hand and your hard cock in the other. Mmm. I’m going to cum. Fuck me, Genie. Fuck me hard, then shoot your jizz all over my face.”

“I’ve never done that.”

“Do it, Genie! Cum on my face. Coat me with your sperm. Make me your fucking whore. Do you have friends? Call them over and have them cover me with cum while you watch. They can shoot anywhere they want, but my face is yours, and yours only. Cum on me, Genie. I want your jizz.”

Gene’s time ran out. Abby was having so much fun being a slut for her neighbor that her pattern had been ignored. When the “Call Ending In Three Minutes” warning popped up, she canceled it, as was her option as a professional.

They talked, masturbating together, talking dirty, and watching porn for over four hours. Abigail got Gene so aroused that he came twice.

“Can I call you some other night? I really enjoyed this, Gail.”

“You’ll always be my Genie. Call me any time you want.”

As soon as the call concluded, Abigail jumped up from her gaming chair, also an overpriced office chair, the headset clattering off her blond tresses, and ran to the hole in the closet, trying to see how Gene responded. The entire situation was so naughty to her, so new and unique, that she masturbated, like some raincoat-wearing voyeur.

Gene was humming to himself, finally in a good mood. He didn’t know, for certain, if Gail was really like that or just pretending because it was her job. The one thing he was sure of was that it was the best sexual encounter he could remember having in years. Sirena wasn’t so bad in bed, but she no longer excited him, and his relationship suffered because of that.

He walked out of his bedroom, not hearing Abigail gasp when she saw his cock through the little hole in the wall. It wasn’t huge, but it was big, thick, and circumcised. Close to another orgasm and feeling so turned on, Abby’s kinky mind concocted a naughty plan. Although she was off the clock, she wanted more.

The horny blond ran into the bathroom and pressed her ear against the cold, outdated tile. She heard some water running, some more humming, and other sounds, letting her know that he was in the bathroom. Sprinting back to her bedroom, she turned on the lights, hit the switch for her twinkle lights, and threw her nude body onto the bed.

The dirty thoughts running through her mind made her sex juice pour out of her sex, but that only made her hornier. Violently parting her legs, bending them at the knees, she grabbed her monster dildo and plug-in wand. The wand always got her off hard, but it was extremely loud. She loved using it, but it sounded like a jet fighter taking off. This time, she wanted the noise.

Reminding herself to not stare directly at the hole in the closet, then furiously fucked her pussy, turning the electric toy on full. The vibrations were so intense that her teeth rattled, adding staccato breaks to her moans.

“Fucking fuck me with that big, hard cock. Punish my slutty cunt. Yes. Give me more. I need more cock, your cock.” As intense as her overpowering arousal was, Abby still kept a surreptitious eye on the hole in the closet wall.

When Gene passed by, he saw the light shining through the hole, spilling over that ugly pillow Sirena insisted on him keeping, and heard some muffled sex sounds. Intrigued, he moved toward the hole, lecturing himself about invading her privacy, and looked. When he saw her, moaning, swearing, and fucking herself with a rubber cock the size of his forearm, his spent cock sprang to life once more.

Although every ounce of decency inside him commanded Gene to leave, close the damn door, and never look again, he couldn’t stop himself. Of course, Abby wanted him to see; that was exactly why she’d moved the bed directly across from the closet and left the door open. When she could no longer see light emanating from the damaged wall, she knew that either he was there, watching, or he’d finally closed the door. Assuming the former, she redoubled her efforts, cramming the huge, fake cock into her with wild abandon.

“I know you’re watching,” she panted, the vibrating wand making her flesh ripple, “I like being watched. Watch me fucking cum. Oh, fuck! Aaah.”

Gene was so deep in the thrall of sexual possession that he didn’t even notice that Abby forgot to pretend she didn’t know he was there. To his eyes and primal mind, she was completely oblivious. He watched as she thrust the huge toy into her wet pussy, thrusting with such speed and force that her entire body rocked with the force. Her loud toy buzzed away, the pitch changing as she crammed it against her clit, then let off some pressure.

When Abby got on her hands and knees, her perfect, round ass pointed at the closet, he had a spectacular view. The way her pussy protruded, the mound sticking out between her thighs, took him right to the edge of orgasm. He watched, stroking himself to the forbidden, horny imagery, as she fucked herself like that, screaming for cock. His neighbor was the complete opposite of his girlfriend, and she made him so horny that he couldn’t control himself.

Consumed by lust, Abigail fucked herself to exhaustion. When she’d finished, the sheets were soaked, and she was sweating. The light was shining through the hole in the wall, once more, and she smiled to herself, turning off the lights. Gene had held out for as long as he could, but Abby was just too sexy for him to resist. His ejaculate, the third cum of the evening, sprays all over Sirena’s precious, fluffy pillow. That added extra satisfaction to the orgasm.

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

The following morning, a Monday, was just another day of work for Gene. He nervously greeted Abby when he saw her out front as he left for work at the gym. She waved to him and greeted him cheerily, which eased his guilt, somewhat. She was dressed in shorts and a T-shirt, nothing too provocative, but still sexy. He pushed her from his mind, concentrating on work and repairing the damage from the previous evening’s fallout with Sirena.

His girlfriend acted as if nothing had changed, but that was her way. Promising to drop by later that day for dinner, Sirena only mentioned that she had a surprise for him, to make up for last night. He didn’t exactly race home, but he didn’t dawdle, either.

She was already there, standing outside, laughing and smiling as she talked with his neighbor. Despite his nervousness, he pretended as if he wasn’t at odds with his girlfriend and hadn’t spied on his neighbor the night before. Luckily for him, he felt, they were enjoying each other’s company so much, that nobody noticed his angst. Soon thereafter, he’d forgotten all about it, and he was joking and laughing along with them.

Sirena’s surprise was a collection of flowering shrubs that Gene had recently mentioned he wanted to plant along the far edge of the yard. Feeling generous, because she’d forced her sweet boyfriend to endure her insufferable parents, Sirena insisted that they plant them, immediately.

“Do you want to help us, Abby?” Sirena asked.

“No, but if you two don’t mind, I’ll work on my tan while there’s still some sunlight.”

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Abigail awoke with a plan, well, most of a plan. She remembered all of their previous evening’s conversation with Gene. She spent almost an hour that morning, rummaging through all her belongings, still boxed for the most part, until she found her ‘man-killer’ bikini. It was a barely-there design with a thong back, a wisp of a triangle up front, and the top barely covered her nipples, let alone her entire breasts. Tiny shreds of thin, white cloth that became see-through when wet, she only wore it when she wanted men’s eyes on her body.

She planned to wear it in front of Gene, get his attention, and that was as far as she’d gotten. But, when Sirena showed up, and they shared a pipe, a peace pipe of sorts, the black-haired woman provided the opportune moment. When Gene pulled in, looking so sexy in his workout clothes, Sirena was all over him.

Of course, the girlfriend had told Abby all about the night before. From Sirena’s point of view, Greg was acting like a douchebag, hostile toward her parents and her, by proxy. Abby remained neutral, but she secretly sided with Gene on that one. Nobody wants to be put under the microscope like that, especially in public.

After formalities, her neighbor and his significant other went into his garage to get the planting tools. Abby ran inside her half, quickly checking the closet and closing the door. She stripped nude, then waited, her hands caressing her body until her body caught horny fire.

She slipped into the scanty bottoms, tugging on the waistband until the fabric creased her pussy lips. Then, she tied the top extra tight, ensuring that the tiny bits of fabric, bound together with gossamer string, pushed her boobs into hard-on-inducing cleavage. Her tits were sizeable for her tiny, lithe frame, so she looked extra slutty like that. Grabbing a spray bottle filled with ice-cold water, she went out to her patio and laid out some towels.

She began sunning herself, watching Gene’s reactions through her mirrored sunglasses. Idly spraying her top, her nipples, skin tone, and even the goosebumps on her taut, firm nipples became clearly visible. To her horny delight, Gene saw this and his jaw dropped. She got so turned on that Abigail decided to spray down her bottoms as well. There was a wet, see-through spot spreading on the bikini bottoms, anyway, so she figured she’d finish the job.

They talked and planted the shrubs. The two of them were a bit terse but comfortable with each other. To her, it seemed as if Sirena wanted to be the dominant one, but had no idea of how to go about it. Their awkwardness gave way to amends, and, soon, the two of them were laughing and play-fighting. That fact destroyed some of Abby’s fantasies, but it was probably for the better.

The blond had turned from her back to her stomach, then back over. Each turn required a new spraying down, not to tan better, but to tease her sexy neighbor. She didn’t mind. The thought of being the untouchable, exhibitionist neighbor quickly replaced her dashed hopes of fucking her neighbor. Abigail smiled to herself at the thought; it was even sexier.

“Look out!” Gene shouted.

Abby had just enough time to look up in surprise. As soon as she saw it hurling toward her, tumbling in the air, it hit her. A dark, wet, clump of dirt, flung from a shovel, landed right on her belly.

“Fuck!” she scowled, the grimace quickly turning to laughter.

They all laughed about it.

“Sorry, Abs.”

“No problem, Genie! I was just…” Abigail’s jaw dropped when she realized what she’d said.

Abigail’s face blanched, and her mouth was agape. She couldn’t speak and couldn’t think of a way to obfuscate her faux pas. Maybe he didn’t notice.

Gene’s face lost its jovial look, and he stared at his neighbor in disbelief.

“Genie?” Sirena guffawed. “That’s so funny, like a magic genie. Are you my wittle Genie-Weenie, Gene?”

“Gail?” Gene silently mouthed to her. Abigail just shot him a predatory, sexy look, giving him a wink.

“I know! I know!” Sirena yelled, grabbing her boyfriend by the arm and pulling him toward Abby. “We can hang out together and watch a movie. I do have to work, though, so I probably shouldn’t.”

“I can’t,” Abby apologized. “I have to work, tonight.”

They both looked at Gene, who stood there dumbfounded. He slapped his forehead. “I get it! Abigail! You’re working tonight?”

“Yep,” she smiled, quickly recovering and determined to turn her mistake to her advantage. She hadn’t planned on telling him that she was the voice on the other end; it just slipped out. “Lights on all night.”

“Well, I’ll just go home then. See you later, Genie-Weenie.” Sirena walked off, the sound of her car peeling out following shortly afterward.

“You’re Gail, from last night?! Holy fuck! My neighbor is the hottest woman on the planet!”

Not knowing what else to do, Abigail reached out and patted Gene’s growing erection through his pants. Then, she lifted her bikini top over her tits, showing them off for her salivating neighbor.

“I’m working all night, Genie. Oh, and, oops; I think I left my closet door open, again.”

With that, she turned and entered her garage, heading back inside. She had no plans, but Abigail just knew she was going to love living there.

The End.

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments