Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In a New York Minute - Part Eleven - Chapters 41-44

"Max and Virginie Becker work at making a baby while visiting Mac and Grace"

57
20 Comments 20
2.1k Views 2.1k
5.7k words 5.7k words

Author's Notes

"While the Stewarts enjoy hosting the Beckers, Grace gets an email from someone who threatens to expose her past."

Chapter Forty-One

While Mac was making love to his wife in their bedroom on the sixth floor of their home in the Lenox Hill neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, their guests, Max and Virginie Becker, were about the business of making a baby on the fourth floor.

“Are you sure the kids are all right in separate rooms?” Max asked.

“The boys fell asleep the moment their heads hit the pillow and have a nightlight in their bathroom should they need to get up. And right across the hall from them, our sweet little girl drifted off reading her book. Our hosts are two floors up, so stop making excuses and get naked with me. This baby isn’t going to plant itself in my belly without your help,” Virginie said as she stripped off her nightgown.

“Still…”

Virginie shot Max a look of consternation.

“Okay, you win, Liebling. Come here and get me in the mood.”

Virginie looked at Max’s manhood, standing at attention for her. “Looks like you’re already in the mood.”

“Ja, but he wouldn’t mind your sweet lips around him before I sink into your sweet honey.”

Virginie grinned wickedly and went down on her man, making him moan.

“Oh, God, you have the best mouth, mein Liebling.”

She moaned in agreement.

Max allowed himself to enjoy his wife’s mouth for a few moments before commanding that she lie on her back for him.

“Spread your legs open, my slutty little wife, so I can fill you with my seed and plant a baby in your belly,” he growled seductively.

A shiver of desire ran down Virginie’s spine. Max was usually a man of few words during sex, so it excited her that he was talking dirty to her now.

“That’s right, feel how good my cock feels sliding into your tight, wet pussy.”

Max teased her with slow, deliberate strokes, knowing his hot little wife would soon need it hard and fast.

He grinned wickedly as Virginie begged to be fucked. “Ja, Fick mich!“

“Gib mir deine Muschi!“ Max commanded her to give him her pussy.

What started as a slow, sweet lovemaking session turned animalistic very quickly as they fucked like it would be their last time ever.

Max felt the familiar signs of Virginie’s impending climax and kept her teetering on edge for what seemed like forever. When he felt her body shaking with orgasm, he pumped faster until his balls let go and flooded her pussy.

Max knew the drill. He waited a brief moment, pulled out, and helped secure a pillow under his wife’s ass to tilt her pelvis.

“Gotta keep those swimmers where they belong,” he teased as he curled up next to his wife. “It felt so hot fucking you with the intention of breeding you.”

“It was also exciting for me, allowing myself to fantasize that I was being used for the single purpose of being impregnated.”

They smiled, both fairly confident that their baby-making session had been a success. The three previous children had all been conceived on the first try. So, with a bit of luck, number four would be no different.

The next day, Mac secured two horse carriages for a ride around Central Park. They agreed to have boys in one carriage and girls in the other, except for DJ, who would ride with Grace in case he needed nursing along the way.

Along the way, the guides shared points of interest, including the Bow Bridge and Strawberry Fields. Afterward, they enjoyed a picnic lunch in Sheep Meadow.

“This is a lovely area for a picnic,” Virginie said.

“Close to bathrooms, too,” Grace said. “I figured it would be helpful for the kids to be near toilets after we eat.”

Virginie smiled as she plucked the baby out of Grace’s arms. “See what a good mama you have, DJ? She’s clever enough to think of what everyone needs.”

Mac paused for a moment to let Virginie’s words sink in. They fit Grace to a tee; she consistently made decisions with others’ comfort and happiness in mind. He felt a swell of pride that translated into a loving glance when his darling wife looked his way.

Grace felt overwhelmed with love when Mac looked at her like this. That gaze that spoke of what a thousand words could barely begin to say. It was intimate and thrilling.

Max caught the exchanged glances between his friends and smiled at his own wife. It was rare to see another couple as much in love with each other as they were, and it was delightful to spend time with like-minded people without worrying about it going off the rails.

Mac noticed an odd look come over Max’s face.

“What’s wrong, my friend?” Mac asked.

“Not a thing. I admire the affection you share with your wife. It’s a pleasure to see.”

“Then why the frown a moment ago?”

Max laughed. “You don’t miss a trick, do you? I was thinking about how nice it is to spend time with you and Grace and not worry about it being uncomfortable.”

Mac shrugged. “Why would it be uncomfortable? We enjoy your company, and my wife adores your kids.”

“Okay, I will share something with you, and you must promise not to do anything about it as it does not affect business,” Max said cryptically.

“Sure, what’s going on?”

“We took a quick weekend trip to Spain a few months ago and had dinner with Iker and Jacinta Sala. It was a lovely time, and we were invited to join them afterward in their home. We assumed it would be cocktails or coffee, tea, and dessert. But when we got there, it was clear that they were interested in us.”

“Well, yes, you and Virginie are interesting people.”

“No, Mac, you misunderstand. They wanted to have sex with us. Or at least with Virginie. But I was welcome too, so long as I understood that Iker was not into touching other men.”

“Ohhh,” Mac said, the lightbulb turning on in his head. “Wow, what did you do?”

“Well, we didn’t have sex with them,” Max laughed. “They apologized for misinterpreting our interest and said if we ever changed our minds, they would be delighted to enjoy Virginie while I watched.”

Max’s face was red with embarrassment.

“I’m sorry they made you uncomfortable. I know you said you didn’t want me to do anything about it, but if you would like me to say something to Iker, I’d be happy to do so. He might be in charge of the Spain office, but…”

“No, it’s settled. We assured them that we were flattered but that we touch no one besides each other that way.”

“They were interested in Grace when we were in the acquisition stage. I didn’t pick up on it, but my wife did. She connected them with our waitress that evening, another lovely redhead, and dodged an uncomfortable bullet.”

“So, you don’t touch anyone but each other?”

Mac laughed. “Despite that whole debacle with Alice, Grace and I are very faithful to each other. She can be flirty, but she has no interest in anything or anyone outside our marriage. Nor do I.”

“Ah, the same with my Virginie. Although I must admit, it made me oddly proud that they desired my wife. But we are also faithful to our vows.”

“I think we are both fortunate in that our wives are desirable but fully committed to us,” Mac commented.

“Well said.”

That evening, when Virginie was going to get the children settled in bed, she bent down to kiss Max and gave Mac an unintentional view of her luscious breasts. He could see why Iker had been interested in her even though she was not a redhead.

Grace frowned at Mac as she witnessed him getting a good look, but she said nothing. Moments later, when she was heading up to change DJ and nurse him, she leaned over as well, purposely making sure to give Max a view of her breasts.

It was Mac’s turn to frown. But he drew her in for an embrace and whispered, “Touché.”

 

Chapter Forty-Two

Later, when the gentlemen had finished their whiskey and were calling it a night, Max said, “I know some people find swapping or sharing exciting. I understand that the thought of touching someone who doesn’t belong to you can be enormously thrilling. But I can’t imagine anyone touching me who knows my body better than Virginie.”

Mac nodded. “I feel the same way about Grace. No one has ever ignited that passion in me the way she does. We are lucky bastards, aren’t we?”

“Indeed, we are!” Max laughed.

When Mac walked into the bedroom he shared with his wife; he found her lying on the bed, sprawled out naked and waiting for him.

“What did I do to deserve this welcome?”

“You are the kind of man that knows to look but not touch,” Grace said.

Mac frowned. “I’m confused. Are you saying I can look at your gorgeous body, but I’m not allowed to touch you and drive you wild?”

“No, silly. I know you got an eyeful of Virginie’s delightful breasts. But I saw more embarrassment than lust on your face, and I realized how lucky I am that I married a man who might notice a nice rack on another woman but would never think of touching anyone other than me.”

“Funny you should say that. Max and I had quite a conversation earlier. Apparently, they were in Spain on a weekend getaway and had dinner with the Salas.”

“Virginie told me that Iker was a man who not only looks but desires to touch,” Grace commented.

“Ahh, of course, you women discussed it as well. I feel like I should say something, but Max assured me it’s been handled.”

“Then leave it alone. Max would be offended if you didn’t trust him to take care of things on his own.”

“True. You’re very wise, my redheaded wonder.”

Mac stripped off his clothes and joined her on the bed.

“Yours are better,” he said, taking her full breasts into his hands and lifting each nipple to his mouth for a kiss.

“You’re also very wise, my tall, dark, and sexy man,” Grace purred. “Now, do more than kiss these needy girls.”

Mac obliged her by nibbling and sucking gently. He was still more careful with her nipples than he would normally be, as she was still nursing DJ. But he knew Grace was planning to wean him in a couple of months, and he would treat her to the full-on nipple worshipping he knew she enjoyed.

He let his hands roam everywhere and used two fingers to invade her wetness. He watched her eyes glaze over and felt her hips rock gently. Yes, he knew how and where to touch his wife – how to bring her to the edge and ease back, making her whimper with need.

He continued playing with her just long enough to make her frustrated but not pissed off. Then he spread her legs and guided himself into her.

“Oh, God, you feel so good inside me!”

“And it feels so good to be there.”

Mac let his thumb find Grace’s pleasure button as he rhythmically moved in and out of her. Her moans of pleasure were music to his ears, and the scent of her body was intoxicating.

“Mmm, that’s right, my beautiful wife. Let me take what’s mine and give all of myself to you.”

It was sinfully slow and exquisitely erotic, but their arousal heightened, and their needs demanded to be sated. Mac thrust into Grace while gazing into those blue eyes and felt his climax hovering. He waited for signs that she was close, then pumped into her and took them both up to and over the edge of ecstasy.

Hearts beating wildly, they collapsed with each other, quaking from their intense release.

“You’re amazing, my sexy wife!” Mac said, still panting.

“Ditto,” was all Grace could manage.

 

After a delightful night’s sleep, Grace woke in a chipper mood. Mac had been up already, fed and changed DJ, and was downstairs in the living room with Max and Virginie enjoying tea.

“You should have nudged me; I feel like a bad hostess sleeping in.”

“Nonsense! We just got up ourselves, and the kids are still off in dreamland,” Virginie said, handing Grace a cup of tea. “We slept like babies after, well, um. We slept well.”

Max shot a look at his wife, but Grace just smiled. “Shall we cross our fingers then?”

Virginie nodded, and Max blushed; Mac just looked confused.

“We’re trying to make a baby,” Virginie explained, making Max blush even more.

Mac grinned. It was nice to have friends they could talk openly with and not feel weird about topics like sex and making babies. He looked at Grace with lust in his eyes and had her shaking her head.

“Don’t get any ideas, McKinley; we agreed to wait until next year while we travel to practice our baby-making skills.”

“Ooh! You should start with a visit to our home, it would be fun to get, what’s the American phrase? Knocked up! It would be fun to get knocked up in each other’s homes,” Virginie said enthusiastically.

Max just shook his head. “Please excuse my wife; she’s outrageous at times.”

“Not at all; Virginie is perfect!” Grace said, defending her friend.

Moments later, the kids came barreling down the stairs and into the living room.

“I’m hungry, Mama,” little Noah said, climbing onto his mother’s lap.

“Come along to the breakfast room, Meine Kinder, and let’s see what Grace has for us to eat.”

After breakfast, the children – including DJ in his bouncer – watched some old Disney cartoons in the media room while the adults played cards. It occurred to Mac that this was something he’d never done with Grace, and he loved how homey it felt.

“The weather is still lovely today. How would you feel about another picnic lunch? Only this time, we’ll have it right here on the rooftop terrace?” Grace asked.

“Lunch on the roof?” Adele asked, her eyes as wide as saucers. “Oh, Mama, may we?”

“Of course, Liebling. But you and your brothers must mind what you’re told and stay away from the railings, ja?”

The kids were so excited that they didn’t fuss about getting ready for the day.

Once they had enjoyed a delightful rooftop lunch, they took the kids to the Children’s Museum of Manhattan. Many exhibits and activities were geared toward younger children, but Adele found plenty to do, and everyone had fun.

After dinner, they hung out in the media room again. The kids played with DJ in his bouncer while watching more cartoons, and the adults played Rummikub.

“I think your wife cheats,” Max teased after Grace beat them handily several times.

“No, she’s just incredibly lucky,” Mac insisted, looking at his wife, their eyes meeting with a tender look.

“Yes,” Grace agreed, “I’m the luckiest woman in the world.”

Max grinned. “Get a room, you two!”

“Maybe later,” Grace laughed. “Right now, I need to change and feed DJ to put him down for the night.”

“I think I’ll gather our littles and get them off to bed, too. Then we can have some adult time.”

Max wiggled his eyebrows.

“Not that kind of adult time, although that will come later, too,” Virginie giggled.

While the women were upstairs with the kids, Mac and Max enjoyed some Crown Royal Black, chatted about work, and then segued into other topics.

“Have you heard from Sal and Johanna?” Max asked, sipping his whiskey.

“I got a drunken text from Sal two nights ago; sounds like they’re having fun.”

“How do you know he was drunk?”

“He was way too graphic about Johanna’s body in the text,” Mac laughed.

“Oh, well, that’s a bit embarrassing.”

“It would be more so if I didn’t know Johanna’s body so well.”

Their laughter ceased when Mac looked up to see Grace standing there. She said nothing at first, letting Mac squirm uncomfortably.

ElaineJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElaineJones

After a moment of awkward silence, Grace grinned sweetly and said, “I felt the same way when I got Johanna’s inappropriate text, complete with pictures of them in various poses. Fortunately, I know Sal’s body very well too.”

She left the room and headed for the kitchen to make some tea. Max looked embarrassed, and Mac felt a mix of irritation and regret. He inhaled sharply.

“I had that coming. Grace was Sal’s escort many years ago. And, of course, Johanna is my former lover.”

“Life can be full of complicated twists and turns, ja?”

“Indeed, it can. Now, I need to grovel a bit so my wife knows that hers is the only body I want to hear about or see.”

Grace walked back into the room with the service cart holding tea and some of Claudette’s cinnamon crumb cake for all to enjoy.

“She comes with baked goods! Does that mean I’m forgiven for my less-than-gentlemanly behavior?” Mac asked, shooting Grace a hopeful glance.

Grace smirked. “Oh, no. That’s going to require some significant makeup sex on your part.”

Virginie entered the room behind Grace. “Makeup sex? What did I miss? Oh, those little cakes look delicious!”

As Grace poured tea for everyone, she laughed. “No one is really in trouble. But our friends Sal and Johanna might want to stop texting when they’ve enjoyed a fair amount of alcohol and each other.”

“Oh, my!” Virginie said, wiggling her brows. “I’m sure it would be unladylike to ask what pics Johanna sent you.”

Max tilted his head and frowned at his wife, which made Grace laugh.

“It would, but perhaps I can show you later.”

It took Max a moment to discern that Grace was teasing. When he did, he smiled.

“Tsk, you are a freche Frau, my dear Grace,” he scolded her with a twinkle in his eye.

“Sadly, I’ve deleted the pictures. Don’t get me wrong, I have an odd fondness for Johanna, but certain parts of her don’t photograph well, and I’d hate for her to feel embarrassed.”

 

Chapter Forty-Three

They finished their cake and tea, and Virginie offered to help Grace clean up before they called it a night.

“Our wives are good friends, yes?” Max mused.

“They are indeed. I’d like to think we are, too, Max,” Mac responded.

“We are. And I’m grateful for this friendship between our families. Now, I’m going to excuse myself, steal my wife, and put some more work into making that baby.”

Mac laughed and headed up the stairs. “Goodnight and good luck!”

While Grace was getting ready for bed a little while later, Mac found himself wondering about the pictures Johanna sent. He picked up her phone and was about to check for the text messages when he saw an email pop up from someone named Bakary Konen.

He looked up and saw Grace frowning at him.

“I was just curious about the photos,” he grinned sheepishly.

“Perv! I told you I deleted them. Honestly, they weren’t very flattering for either one of them. Sal’s middle looked pudgy, and Johanna’s breasts looked saggy.”

“Ouch!” Mac laughed. He debated asking about the email and who Bakary was but decided that would seem intrusive. Grace would share it if it were something important, wouldn’t she?

He needn’t have worried. When Grace took her phone back, her face went pale.

“What’s the matter, baby?” he asked.

“I should have known it couldn’t last. But how did he find me?”

“Who, baby?”

She inhaled sharply, remembering their promise to keep no secrets from each other.

“Remember when I told you I was being blackmailed about my past in Abidjan until I went broke and told him there was no more money to be had? It was Bakary. He’s left me alone since then, so I thought it was over. But this email subject says, time for the next payment.”

Grace looked so defeated that it broke Mac’s heart. Then he got visibly angry.

“I’m sorry, Mac. I hate that my past has intruded once again. I know you’re angry, but…”

“I’m not angry at you. I’m pissed because I suspect he found you because of all the unpleasant press we got with all that shit with Alice. We made more than just national headlines, babe. There were some blurbs in international news outlets as well. Damn her for stirring up more trouble for us!”

Grace said nothing as she clicked on the email.

Hello Grace,

Imagine my surprise when I saw your face on the television! It would appear you’ve landed on your feet and are no longer broke and homeless. I wonder what your husband would say if he knew how many cocks have been in your mouth, cunt, and ass? Do you take him in your throat like the whore you are? Does he know how many loads of cum you’ve swallowed or have had scooped out of your cunt and fed to you? Does he know that the mother of his child spread her legs at a gangbang and woke covered in dried semen on her face, tits, and hair, and barely able to walk?

Maybe the business world would be interested in knowing what a slut and whore you are. I’m sure no one wants to sully their good names by doing business with a man whose wife is as used as you are, ma putes pas cher.

It’s time to start paying for my silence again. Your pockets are much deeper than they used to be, so I’ll be expecting much more.

I will be in touch with directions for you to wire fifty thousand dollars to an account within a few days.

Bakary

 

With tears streaming down her face, Grace handed her phone to Mac and buried her face in her pillow while he read the email from one of the men who had helped forcibly gangbang her years ago. Bakary Konen had previously blackmailed Grace to the point of rendering her nearly broke and living out of a hotel room. He’d left her alone once he realized there was no more for her to give. But now, because of the fucking Alice debacle, Grace’s face was out in the public eye as a woman of position and wealth. He was livid that his former admin’s lies had created more headaches and heartbreak for his wife.

“Grace,” he said softly. “This is my fault. If Alice hadn’t accused me of fucking her and fathering her non-existent child, Bakary would still be oblivious to how your circumstances have changed.”

Grace said nothing. She lay there, feeling exhausted and broken.

“This is my fault,” Mac said again. “Let me talk to Michael Stone and see what legal recourses we have to stop this from hurting you.”

She nodded but remained still, curled up into the fetal position. Mac’s heart ached for the sadness he’d inadvertently brought upon her. And he was sorrier still that this ugliness had interrupted the pleasurable romp he’d planned.

He moved beside her on the bed and placed his hand gently on her back. Bending down, he kissed her cheek and was rewarded with a weak smile. Encouraged, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her tenderly. He sensed a bit of reluctance on her part, so he proceeded slowly. She might not realize it, but she needed him to make love to her.

The part of her that felt shame wanted to pull away and retreat. But the part of her that needed Mac to make her feel whole again gave in to his touch.

He smiled when he felt her relax into him and whispered, “Let me love you, Gracie. Let me make you forget that anything exists besides you and me.”

Grace responded by leaning her forehead against his and said, “Love me, Mac. Make love to me and remind me that what we have together can overcome any obstacles thrown in our path.”

Her words were music to his ears. She trusted him, sharing her pain and allowing him to do all he could to make her feel better.

Kissing her lips softly, he murmured words of love before nuzzling her neck and planting tiny kisses on her shoulders. His hands cupped her breasts as he took a nipple into his mouth and suckled it for a bit before moving on to the other for equal treatment.

Soon, his lips wandered down her body, leaving an erotic wet trail down to her freshly bare mound. Her hips lifted slightly as a soft moan escaped her lips. Grateful that her body responded to her touch, he continued his seduction.

He nudged her legs apart and teased her inner thighs, causing her eyes to flutter.  She was ripe and ready for the taking. Fingers played deftly among her wet, pink folds before sliding inside. Her back arched, and, with minimal effort on his part, she came for him in shuddering waves.

“More,” he said gently but firmly. “Take more; give me more.”

His talented digits brought her to several more orgasms until Grace begged Mac, “Make love to me, please. I need you inside me. I’m empty and aching; only you can make me feel loved and whole again. Please, Mac, don’t make me wait anymore.

He made her cum once more, this time with his tongue, before rubbing the tip of his engorged cock against her wet slit. She was trembling with desire and need when he guided himself into her, opening her up as her tight walls gripped his manhood.

He moved slowly, watched her face clouded with arousal, and wondered if she knew how beautiful she was when she gave herself to him like this. He toyed with her clit and felt her arch and buck against him once more before grabbing her hips and plunging into her to quell his own need.

Their bodies moved together in lust and love, every nerve ending exquisitely teased to the point of enthralled rapture. His loins ached, but he held back once more while her body quaked as her orgasm erupted like a geyser. Then he let himself go, pumping quickly as he lost himself in her and filled her with his seed.

They collapsed side-by-side on the bed, panting, totally sated.

“You always know how to make me feel better,” she said once her heartbeat quieted. “Thank you for making me feel able to face this without falling apart.”

“We’ll face it together, Gracie; you’re never alone. Michael knows everything, so he can help us navigate through this and end this nightmare for us.”

Grace took Mac’s face in her hands and said, “I don’t know what I did to deserve you, but I feel safe in your arms. I believe Michael will help us figure out how best to address this and have our backs. Knowing I have you by my side helps me not to be afraid to deal with my past. I love you so much, and I thank God every day that I became your last escort.”

Mac smiled and brushed his lips against hers. “You’re the best thing that ever happened to me. We will get through this, I promise.”

“I trust you, Mac.”

And as she said those words, Grace realized she genuinely meant them. She felt lighter, knowing that the burden of her past was no longer something she had to handle alone.

 

Chapter Forty-Four

They slept better than anticipated but were still up before their houseguests.

“What’s on our agenda today?” Mac asked, trying to avoid any talk of the email that had threatened to throw Grace into a tailspin.

She smiled at him, grateful that he was willing to put the issue aside so they could enjoy their remaining time with Max, Virginie, and their kids.

“We’re going to all be tourists and take the hop on/hop off bus tour of New York,” Grace chirped as she got DJ’s diaper bag restocked and ready for their fun day.

Indeed, it was a fantastic day with stops at M&M World, the Empire State Building, the Flatiron District, SoHo, Chinatown (where they enjoyed dim sum at Nom Wah Tea Parlor), the Brooklyn Bridge, and the Statue of Liberty. By the time they arrived home, they were tired enough to all shower and change into jammies for a casual dinner in the Media Room.

“That was an amazing day, Grace,” Virginie said as she enjoyed some apple pie for dessert. “I can’t believe we only have one more day.”

“Well, your last day won’t be nearly as exciting, but I promise it will be fun.”

“What do you have planned?”

“I thought the kids would enjoy the Central Park Carousel. Then we can come back to the house for an afternoon of swimming, pizza for dinner, and movies to round out the evening.”

“That sounds delightful.”

And it was incredibly fun, as Max and Virginie’s children begged to go on the carousel several times before finding the park play area. They walked back to the house to find the pizza waiting for them. Grace nursed DJ and put him down for a nap in the bassinet she kept in the exercise room. That way, he was close by when he woke up and could join the others for a family swim.

Before bed, Virginie cornered Grace in the kitchen while helping to clean up. “My sweet friend, you’ve been a fabulous hostess. Will you please tell me why there is sadness in your eyes? Surely, it’s not simply that we are leaving.”

Grace shrugged and felt her eyes well up. “I will miss you and your family very much. However, I’m dealing with something from my past that could cause great shame to Mac.”

Virginie scoffed. “Nonsense! Nothing you could ever have done would make your husband think less of you. Anyone with eyes can see the man is completely devoted to and smitten with you. Yours is a keeper marriage.”

Grace’s brow furrowed. “A keeper marriage?”

“When my grandmama married for the third time, she explained that she had finally found her keeper marriage. The other two had simply been practice on being a wife and a partner, but they weren’t meant to be forever. She said some women get lucky and find their keeper marriage the first time around. She’s told me many times that my marriage with Max is my keeper marriage and that I was blessed to find him without having to practice.”

Grace nodded. “I’d agree with that. You and Max have a wonderful marriage and three beautiful children.”

“Hopefully, four with all the fucking we did in your guest room,” Virginie teased, making Grace laugh.

“You and Mac have that as well, and your baby DJ makes things more complete. It’s a keeper marriage, and you will conquer every obstacle together. I have great faith. But know this, if you ever need a friend to call and cry to or just an ear to listen, I hope you won’t hesitate to call me. I felt close to you when I first met you, and we became instant friends. But after spending time in your home, I feel like we are more like sisters.”

Grace smiled and hugged Virginie. “I feel the same way. Thank you so much!”

“My pleasure. I will see you in the morning. I have one more night to seduce my husband and fuck like rabbits before we go home.”

Grace laughed. “Go, jump your man! See you in the morning.”

Grace decided to jump her own man as well.

She found him waiting for her in their bedroom. “Where’s the baby?” she asked.

“Down for the count. He sucked his bottle dry and slipped into a little breast milk-induced sleep coma.”

“Nice. Then I guess you’re all mine. Lie back for me,” Grace said as she approached the bed. “I want to treat you to some oral pleasure before I ride you.”

Mac shot her a seductive grin as he watched her quickly discard her clothes. She stood naked before him with her full breasts and hardened nipples, causing his cock to ache for attention. She climbed onto the bed and gripped his erect shaft, guiding it slowly between her luscious lips.

Groaning lustfully as he disappeared into her mouth, he felt like the luckiest man in the world. She caressed his sac while she toyed with his cock, teasing him with her sensual tongue.

When he felt a slight tightening in his balls, she abruptly stopped and said, “I need you in my pussy.”

It was hard to argue since his need to be there was just as great!

Grace rode him slowly first, grinding against his body, before letting herself go. Her tits bounced erotically as she fucked him with wild abandon. Mac was sure she’d cum half a dozen times before grabbing her hips and thrusting himself inside her hard and deep. It was raw and animalistic as they exploded together, her spraying sweet juices and him filling her with his seed.

“Holy hell, Grace! What came over you? Not that I’m complaining.”

“I just needed you.”

“Well, feel free to need me any time.”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments