Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 16

"Can Reina complete a Task 9 Redo with Chad and Karena?"

85
32 Comments 32
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Chad was disappointed that Reina didn’t spend the night last night, but he understood that she wanted time to prepare for today. He looked at his calendar and noticed that Karena had blocked out the entire afternoon for the three of them. He couldn’t help the hardness growing in his pants as he imagined his woman and his best friend touching each other. The morning was going to drag on, he laughed to himself.

Karena had been in early, and had seen to it that the conference table was ready in his office. It made him smile. He realized, suddenly, that if it hadn’t been for Karena, he would never have met Reina and would surely have lost her before he could figure out how to stop screwing up every time that he opened his mouth. Even after he and Reina started dating, there were instances where he had reached out to her for advice on how to handle this whole being in a relationship stuff.

The truth was, he did miss the wilder activities that he had engaged in with his Office Whores. Yes, he and Reina had amazing sex, but occasionally he found himself recalling some of the hotter sessions he’d experienced. Karena’s advice had been simple, keep enjoying Reina as an Office Whore at work and continue to work on the relationship outside of work.

For the most part this was working. But he had discovered that loving Reina made it hard to treat her like a slut at times. Reina seemed to be able to handle this way better than him. She seemed to love when he got a little rough and dirty. She’d been begging for this Task 9 re-do as she called it. So, why should he deny her this experience when he wanted it as much as she did?

His email pinged. It was from Karena:

Hey Chad,

If you really want this afternoon to be amazing, watch the video of our first Task 9 with your sweet little whore, Reina. Then start picturing in your mind all the things you want to do to her with me. She’s not fragile. She wants to be your little slut! Don’t disappoint her.

Karena

Too hard to focus on real work now, he opened the Base 12 website and clicked on Office Whore Gallery. He hadn’t even realized that he had a recording of the first time he’d engaged in a Task 9 with Reina and Karena, but here it was. He clicked on play and watched, with his cock getting rock hard as he did. Karena had her mouth on Reina’s lovely full left breast and slipped her nipple into her mouth. She began licking and sucking and nibbling, causing moans of pleasure from Reina. Then she moved around to the other side of the table and enjoyed right breast as well. It was so fucking hot to watch!

When the time finally came to shut down for the day and get ready for an incredible afternoon, Chad was more than ready. He hadn’t actually seen Reina yet today, but he knew she was there. He called Karena and asked her to come in before they called Reina.

When Karena got to Chad’s office, she found him pacing. She laughed to herself, realizing that he was nervous. It was kind of cute to see him like this, she thought.

“So, what made you finally agree to share her with me again?” Karena finally asked.

“It seems important to Reina to have another chance at Task 9 now that she’s not so nervous and overwhelmed,” Chad answered.

“And now you seem like the nervous one,” she joked, “what’s up with that?”

He hesitated, then decided he’d never held back with Karena.

“Ok, this might sound stupid, but what if she decides, after this, that she prefers you over me?” Chad blurted out.

Karena nearly laughed, until she realized that this was really bothering him. His heart was right there on his sleeve, and he needed her reassurance.

“Have you seen the way she looks at you?” Karena responded. “She’s totally head-over-heels in love with you! Look, I promise I won’t turn her into a lesbian. But is it such a terrible thing if it turns out she’s a little bisexual? Especially since your best friend is more than happy to help keep that part of her satisfied, right here under your watchful eye?”

“You mean, if she wants this again, you’ll just keep doing it?” Chad wasn’t sure how to feel at the moment.

“Yes! How is this any different than all the other Office Whores I have helped you have threesomes with over the years?” Karena asked, puzzled at why this was such an issue for Chad. “Just because you love her, doesn’t mean she can’t still be a kick-ass Office Whore! I think you somehow feel like you can’t have crazy wild sex with her just because you’ve used the L word.”

“Maybe. I don’t know. I’ve never had to worry about anyone else’s feelings before. Or my own, for that matter. I just don’t want to make a wrong move,” Chad admitted.

“Then talk to her. Tell her how you feel. But, Chad, don’t do it right now,” Karena laughed. “Right now, she’s expecting a phone call. Don’t disappoint her, or me, or yourself.”

After waiting for what seemed like forever, Reina’s phone finally rang. It was Chad, of course, calling her to his office for Task 9. He’d be sharing her with Karena and she was so excited she had barely been able to concentrate on her work all day.

When she walked into the office, she saw that Chad was sitting in the couch, still completely dressed, but Karena was naked and waiting by the table.

“Strip for me,” Chad said seductively.

Reina removed her blouse first, slowly unfastening each button, then letting it slide over her shoulders and down to the floor. She unzipped her skirt, letting it drop as well, then she stepped out of it and walked to the table.

“Lose the bra, keep the shoes,” he directed, watching her intently.

Reina unhooked her bra and tossed it aside. Then, with Karena’s help, she got up on the conference table and laid back while her hands and feet were secured. Her body spread out for him, with her pussy glistening, she waited.

Chad continued watching while Karena massaged Reina’s breasts, pinching her nipples every now and then to make her moan. Then her long, lovely fingers trailed down the length of Reina’s body and up and down each inner thigh. She circled around her exposed clit and slid a finger into Reina’s hot, wet pussy.

Chad took his cock out of his pants and started stroking it. He simply nodded to Karena who continued toying with Reina’s clit, and sliding three fingers in this time. Chad undressed and walked over to the table. Karena removed her fingers covered in Reina’s juices and slid one into Reina’s mouth, eliciting a moan from her. Then she sucked the second finger clean herself before feeding the third finger to Chad.

KatherineBisou
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatherineBisou

“God, she tastes so fucking delicious, doesn’t she, Chad?” Karena asked.

“Yes, she sure does. I think maybe you should feast on her hot little cunt,” Chad suggested.

Karena bent down to kiss Reina’s bare mound and slid three fingers back into her, while she used her tongue to tease her throbbing clit. Reina started to grind and squirm on the table, until Karena pumped four fingers into her pussy causing her to cum quickly. Karena didn’t let up with her tongue, knowing she could push Reina over the edge again if she kept up the stimulation. The second orgasm had Reina bucking wildly, as Chad kept watching and stroking.

Karena kept going until she made Reina cum again, then she kissed her, “Taste how delicious you are! Now it’s your turn to taste me.”

Chad just kept watching as Karena climbed up on the table and straddled Reina’s face. Watching his sweet little redhead use her tongue on another pussy was incredibly hot. Watching her make Karena cum hard was even hotter. He walked up to the table and slid his fingers into Reina’s wet pussy and then lubed up his cock with her juices before sliding into her. He began with slow thrusts while he rubbed her clit with his thumb. He could hear her moan as her tongue was still busy pleasing Karena’s pussy. He picked up the pace until he was fucking her like a man possessed and Karena moved off the table and lifted Reina’s head up so she could see Chad fucking her.

“It’s so hot watching your sweet little cunt getting hammered by Chad,” Karena whispered in Reina’s ear.

“There’s nothing you wouldn’t do for him is there, slut?” Karena asked wickedly, knowing that both Chad and Reina were about to cum.

“Yes! Yes! I’d do anything!” Reina screamed as her orgasm exploded, as Chad’s did as well.

“Mmmm, you heard your little slut, Chad, she’ll do anything you want. What do you want your sweet whore to do next?” Karena purred.

Chad was still trying to catch his breath, but managed to say, “Release her hands and feet. Bring her over to the couch. I want to see the two of you enjoy each other some more.”

Karena was thrilled. She helped Reina free from the restraints and kissed her erotically before leading her to the couch. Chad’s cock was throbbing. God, they look so hot together, he thought. He’d been foolish to deny himself this pleasure, especially seeing that Karena would never do anything to hurt their friendship. He sat back and stroked himself while he watched these two incredible women tease each other with fingers and tongues. He had to ease up occasionally, afraid he would cum all over himself and miss the rest of the show.

Reina began to suck and nibble on Karena’s beautiful tits while she fingered her sweet pussy. Then she traveled down with her tongue and continued to suck and nibble, but this time it was Karena’s swollen clit receiving the attention.

He was completely taken aback when Reina stopped suddenly and said seductively, “Karena, beg me to let you cum.”

“Oh my God, yes please, Reina, please don’t stop, let me cum!” Karena cried out.

Reina gave Karena what she needed, making the sweet, sultry brunette buck wildly as she came. The look of satisfaction on both women’s faces was so fucking hot, Chad knew he needed Reina NOW.

Saying nothing, he came up behind Reina and slid inside her sopping wet pussy. Karena was still under her on the couch, and she started to suck on Reina’s nipples. Chad grabbed onto Reina’s hips and thrust into her with slow, controlled strokes at first. When Reina moaned and met his rhythm, Chad could wait no longer and he picked up the pace. Karena used her long, pretty fingers to tease Reina’s clit while Chad fucked her. Reina cried out as her orgasm rippled through her entire body, while Chad grabbed her and held her to his chest as he emptied himself deep inside her.

Karena slid off the couch and tiptoed to the bathroom to shower quickly before dressing and leaving quietly. Chad had his arms wrapped around Reina and they laid together on the couch looking completed sated. She smiled as she made sure his office door was still locked as she closed it.

“Eventually we need to move off this couch,” Reina teased. But truth be told, she was quite content right here in Chad’s arms.

“I don’t want to ever move again,” Chad teased back, drawing his arms even tighter around her.

“Did you have fun, baby?” he asked, kissing the top of her head with a smile.

“Nope. Hated it. I think we should do this more often until I start to like it,” she answered playfully.

“So, sharing me with Karena is ok?” he asked tentatively.

“Karena doesn’t have any designs on you,” Reina answered. “She loves you and she’s so happy that we are together that she’d never do anything to hurt you.”

She paused for a moment, then added, “That includes trying to seduce me away from you. She’d never do that, so stop worrying okay?”

Chad lifted her face and kissed the tip of her nose. He smiled and said, “Okay. But I have to ask you. Would you ever consider doing Task 9 with another man?”

Reina lifted her head higher to look Chad in the eyes. She wasn’t sure if he was being serious or if he was teasing her. She realized that Karena was right, there wasn’t much she wouldn’t do for Chad. If he wanted to share her, she could do that for him, and likely enjoy it very much. Then she wrinkled her nose.

“Not Clarence,” she answered, and put her head back down on his chest.

He laughed and said, “Agreed, not Clarence.”

“Should we go shower?” Reina asked, sighing softly.

“I thought you’d never ask,” Chad said, giving her a playful smack on the ass.

As they stood in the shower, her back to him with the hot water raining down on them, Chad murmured in Reina’s ear, “I love you, my little red-haired office whore.”

“I love you right back,” she answered and wiggled her ass against his body.

That’s all the invitation Chad needed. Hard again, he slid his cock inside her and thought, how could one man be so lucky? Then he fucked her wildly until they ended up on the floor of the shower.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments