Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

""All true stories. Events are my distant memories but did actually happen. <p> </p> <p> [ADVERT] </p>Conversations have been embellished but the substance is still true""

It was Saturday morning after an amazing thirty-six hours and I am waking up in bed with the beautiful Inge in their hotel room in Paddington. Her gorgeous friends, twins Tanya and Lani, have, during the night, have climbed into bed together, as was their usual practice since their erotic self-discovery at the age of fourteen!

Today was the day of the girls' visit to the West Country which was a coach/hotel weekend trip so I wouldn't be able to see them. Their trip would take them to Bath and Bristol with a visit to the cheese factory at Cheddar Gorge. An area of great interest and beautiful scenery which I knew well as I had lived nearby before I'd left home, almost a year ago.

The downside of their trip was that, when they returned, I would be back at work and wouldn't be able to show them the tourist attractions in London. I could see them for only two evenings as they were flying home on Wednesday. So, already, I was feeling sad that we had limited time left together.

"Are you OK, Vee?" Inge asked.

"Yeah, just a little sad about you going back on Wednesday when I can't see you over this weekend," I replied.

"No, not Wednesday but Wednesday next week!"

"Really? Oh, that is brilliant! I mean, I haven't seen you for over two years and I thought it was only going to be less than a week. That has made my day!" How that lifted my mood for the weekend!

We all got up and dressed and the girls were ready for their coach trip, I was ready for a lonely weekend at home. As I was leaving, I kissed Lani, Tanya and, finally, Inge goodbye for the weekend, bidding them a lovely trip, telling them how much I would miss them. Bye, girls, have a good time!

____________________________________

My weekend was pretty uneventful. On Saturday evening, I went to the disco pub where I had taken the girls and was faced with a barrage of questions from the DJ and his mate. Am I bringing them back to pub? No. Am I going to see them again? Again, no! Actually, yes, but I wasn't going to tell them! On Sunday morning, I walked to a workmate's flat and went with him for a pub lunch. He was aware of my various dating events over the previous few months, well, as much as I would tell him, but he was a bit of homebody and spent his time in his flat.

And then, a change of direction in our conversation. "I haven't seen Glenys for a while," he said.

I replied, "Well, I had a couple of training sessions with her a few weeks ago and, apparently, she was on a course with a view to a promotion to another office so I haven't seen her either since then."

He said, "There was a rumour that she'd hooked up with someone in the office and that why the area managers were keen for her to move on?"

"I don't know about that." Of course, I did - she'd hooked up with me but I didn't think that I was the reason for her transfer. Our weekend fling was too recent for the managers to know about it, probably it was someone else that she had hooked up with.

"Yeah," he said, "seems it wasn't the first time she'd done this and she was getting a bit of a reputation!"

"Oh, OK," I said, hoping that would end the conversation topic and we could move on to something else. As an older woman, I didn't expect her to be coy and virginal but I was a little hurt that she had taken advantage of me. But ... oh, what an amazing weekend that was!

___________________________________

I spent Monday at work, waiting for my phone to ring and it did, quite late in the afternoon. Inge was calling to arrange to meet at my place on her own. No girls this time, which would be a good thing for us. The atmosphere would be highly charged for another epic night of sex and I was sure that my body couldn't handle it with all three of them.

Inge arrived at my door about an hour after I'd got home. I greeted her with a hug and a kiss. As we walked along the hallway to the stairs, I wondered how the evening would go. I followed Inge up the stairs to my room, marvelling at her beautiful jeans-clad ass! She sat on the bed, I put some music on the stereo.

"Do you want some coffee?" I offered.

"Yes, please." So I went downstairs to the kitchen to make coffee. When I returned, Inge had got undressed and had climbed into bed.

"Oh, er, didn't you want to go out? Meal or drinks?"

"No," she said, "I'm tired of the rushing around so I want to relax. With you."

"OK." So, my next move was to get undressed and climb into bed with Inge. I met this girl when she was sixteen and I was seventeen and, out of all the girls that I had been with, since my first big failure with Christina only nine months ago, Inge was the one who had always had my heart. Her body was perfect to me, not too big, not too skinny, she had perfect proportions. Her breasts were a little bit bigger for those proportions but that was a bonus to me, it made her more sexy.

We settled down into a lovely cuddle and she started to tell me about the trip to Bath over the weekend ("a beautiful city") and going to a club in Bristol ("it was OK"). "But, for me," she said, "the best bit was helping to make cheese in a little factory when we went to Cheddar. It was interesting but a bit smelly! Hahahaha!"

"You have washed your hands?" I said, with a smile.

"Don't be silly!" and she showed me her clean hands! Then, she took my face in her hands and pulled me forward for a kiss. "This is nice, just you and me."

I said, "Mmmmm, yes."

Then, Inge said, "I love my friends but sometimes, there is just too much going on. They are beautiful and sex with them is wonderful but, sometimes, it is better to have time with just one."

"Oh, yes, I have been amazed with what happened last week but, like you said, sometimes, one is all you need," I said and we had our first deep, passionate kiss of the night.

We lay in each other's arms for a while, Inge holding my balls with her free hand. Soon, my cock started to stir and she began to wank me ever so gently. I could feel a gradual build-up inside of me so, to avoid an early ending to the evening, I pushed her over on to her back and kissed her full on her lips. My mouth went to the side of her neck and I nibbled her ear lobe, ran my tongue down her neck to her shoulder. Inge quivered at the gentle feel of my tongue on her skin and I kissed her again.

I moved down to her lovely breasts, cupping them in my hands and licking the flesh before I sucked her nipples hard. More quivering from Inge. I spent some time at her nipples, leaving a blob of saliva on each one, before licking the underside of her breasts on my way towards her tummy. Licking Inge's tummy led to more quivering. I looked up at her and one hand was massaging her breast while the other hand was pushing my head towards her pussy.

Her pubic hair wasn't too bushy and was trimmed to a perfect triangle above her pussy lips. I nuzzled into the hair then put my tongue on her fleshy outer lips. I chewed on them, each side, for a moment before I put my tongue inside her slit to taste her juices. She was already quite wet and she tasted so sweet with a musky aroma. My tongue found her fuck hole and I curled my tongue to stab her inside, building up a rhythm that had her squirming on the bed.

AndreaGazelaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndreaGazelaTS

I placed my hands under her beautiful ass to lift up her hips. I could see her hole dribbling out her juices down her perineum to her ass hole. I had never done this before but I just couldn't resist. I put my tongue straight into her ass hole to lick up the moisture that was collecting there. I pushed her legs up to expose her entire backside and licked her crack like there was no tomorrow!

Inge was writhing around the bed as I was working my way all over her ass. Licking her like this had got my cock so hard so I got onto my knees and, with her legs in the air, I plunged my cock into her. I pulled out slightly but held my position as I began to kiss her legs from her ankles down the back her calf muscles to behind her knees. My cock fell out of Inge's pussy as I bent down further to kiss the backs of her thighs, arriving at her pussy. She was absolutely soaked and juices continued to run out to her ass and the crack of her backside. Once again, I couldn't resist so I licked her from her backside to her ass, inserting my tongue for a little wiggle, to her pussy which tasted just as beautiful as the first time I had licked her.

Inge was moaning and squealing as I kept a hold of her legs. I regained my position and put my cock against her pussy lips, rubbed it up and down as Inge was squealing, pleading with me to put it inside. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she screamed. I teased her with another rub along her pussy lips and then, I plunged my cock right into her, with my full body weight behind it. Inge screamed, "Ohhh, yes, yes, yes," as I rammed my cock into her! In and out, in and out, in and out I went as my rhythm was intense. Inge was breathless, being tossed around like a rag doll, as I kept going and going until I felt her warm, no, hot, ejaculation on my cock and, finally, I exploded deep into her pussy. I still had hold of her ankles as I had all the way through but, now, I let them go as I collapsed on top of my beautiful Inge. She held on to me tightly, not wanting to let me go and still shaking from her own intense orgasm.

It took us a while to recover as we lay together. Inge was so beautiful and, with her hair splayed out on the pillow, she looked so sexy but vulnerable at the same time. All I could think was how wonderful it was just to have these moments for us. The times we had with Tanya and Lani were amazing but our time together was simply beautiful.

We rested in each other's arms but, eventually, I got out of bed to get drinks. She got up and put on her panties and T-shirt and shoes to go downstairs to the toilet. A few moments later, she returned, took off her clothes, and got back into bed.

"Did you want to get something to eat?" I asked Inge.

"Not really, I'm OK with a drink," she said. I had a few cans of Coke in a cupboard so I gave one to Inge. She opened it and took a few gulps and I opened mine and did the same. I put some more music on the stereo and we settled back into bed.

A few moments later, Inge ran her fingers around my chest and stopped on my stomach. My goodness, she knew how to create the anticipation. Her hand was resting quite close to my cock and I felt it start to twitch. Her hand stayed in its position, her fingernails softly scratching around my navel but not moving towards my cock. Man, it was killing me, waiting for her to make a move of some sort.

All of a sudden, her face was over me, moving in for a kiss. She threw her leg over me, straddling me and moving up my body, hanging her tits over my face. She wiggled them while I was trying to hold them and suck her nipples, making me work for them. Then, her tits were out of my reach as she dragged her damp pussy over my stomach and my chest to reach my face. Then, she inched up little by little so that my chin was rubbing her clit. She moved a little again and her pussy was on my mouth. I licked and licked her slit as her dampness became more of a stream of juices.

Above me, Inge was feeling her breasts as I licked her slit and sucked her outer lips and she turned herself around so that my tongue could reach her ass. I reached up to hold her hips tight to my face so I could give her as much satisfaction as she could take. As I held her, she fell forward and, almost in a seamless move, her mouth fell onto my erect cock. Just a most beautiful sixty-nine as my tongue was licking her all over and her tongue was running up and down my shaft, with a soft fondle of my balls. I could feel my cock hitting the back of her throat, it was heaven!

Her pussy was just there in my face, dripping on me. Inge started to wank me for a few strokes before sucking me and then, she was wanking me again. Alternating between wanking me and sucking me, while I carried on the assault my tongue was giving to her pussy ... it was amazing! Inge started to moan and squeal as my rhythm built up, this made her increase her rhythm and, suddenly, we were moving at speed until she screamed and I grunted loudly as she squirted on my face and I erupted in her mouth. She managed to take me mostly in her mouth but she was still wanking me as I was cumming and I could feel my spunk running down my cock over her hand.

So, so, so sexy! She rubbed my overflow into my balls and some had sprayed onto her tits. I was so spent I could do nothing more than let Inge's skillful fingers finish me off! She climbed off my face and stayed down on me to clean up the mess that she had made! She was amazing, so sexy, not just sexy but sensual too. How lucky was I?

I lay on the bed and, eventually, Inge moved back up the bed beside me to snuggle into my open arms. She had been so gentle with me as she stroked me and licked me, sucking the last drops of cum from my worn-out cock. I knew I'd been feeling this emotion before but, this time, it was true. I could never let this beautiful girl get away. I'd fallen in teenage love with her two years before after fondling her breast over her T-shirt. Now we were more grown up, I was even more in love with her.

It was getting late so I suggested to Inge that I take her back to the hotel. But, she decided that she wanted to stay overnight at my place. Well, it saved me a tube fare and she could travel more safely in the morning rush hour. So, we slept a sweet, deep sleep, holding each other close ...

My alarm went off and it was time to get up for work. Inge was a bit slow to get up and lay in bed for ages while I got ready until I tried to hurry her up. But, she pleaded with me to stay and, in the end, I gave in. I left, giving her the spare keys to the bedsit and the front door, and made my way to work. I was thinking how sweet was my life right now.

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments